Dimension of Souls Guide

Jordan

• VGN GM

Introduction

Dimension of Souls is a custom map exclusive to Vendetta Eden Eternal and contains lots of different items you can buy using a custom currency called "Dimension Soul Token".

d5Gz2uM.jpg

Getting Started

To begin using the maps content you must complete the mainline quests that will appear in your Available Quests when you hit level 90.

wAdhvjJ.jpg

Once you head over to <Rift Inspector> Jordan and complete the quest you can now enter Dimension of Souls and continue your mainline quests for the map by speaking to <Village Lord> Sheldon located (X:496, Y:258).

These two quests require you to go around the map and just kill a specific amount of each monster and will reward you with "Fragmented Soul Token", after completing the two quests you will then unlock the rest of the repeatable quests.

FmXMep0.jpg

Currency's

The first currency is "Dimension Soul Essence" and "Dimension Soul". These can be found by killing monsters and bosses throughout the map. These items can be converted into "Fragmented Soul Token" via NPC <Soul Trader> Shyman.

LfakFDV.jpg

• Dimension Soul Essence (x100) for Fragmented Soul Token (x1)
  • Dimension Soul (x25) for Fragmented Soul Token (x1)

The next currency is "Fragmented Soul Token" and "Dimension Soul Token". The "Fragmented Soul Token" is obtained from either the mainline quests, the daily quests or the trades with <Soul Trader> Shyman. The "Dimension Soul Token" is obtained via NPC <Dimension Trader> Snapper.

XIBdJy5.jpg

• Fragmented Soul Token (x6) for Dimension Soul Token (x1)

Potions

The potions require materials gathered from around the map from the different monsters.

FyhpPqf.jpg

• Like 3

• 3 years later...
11 hours ago, Cannabis said:

hey jordan, is this meant to be soloed, or done in a party? the worms seem to take ages to kill

its a battle map, mobs don't have that much HP u can easy kill in 10 sec if have gears, for new players i suggest gearing Riffliter , u can easy kill it and use the same gear as classes that u will use on DNG for Gold Farming Like Blade Acrobat, Temple Knight lv80 gears +10 with basic Resist  gems(Nature For Worms), using Ultimate Beast and Sam Trophy that u got at lv 80 doing Vendetta Reward Quest. Vendetta rings will be enough for now, but u can exange capes,rings and neck from Dimension Of Souls, they are so helpful, as weapon u can just do Shaxia Fae Fields and get any lv 80, those weapons goes to +14 for free without stones, same for all items lv80 below.
Try to make lv30 resistence archivments (Cloth Armor) its 3 points of resist already help alot, you also can find a guild for helping you , getting lv 95 sets and weapons for self improvment when farming.

If you have friends tell them to use totem master with u, they can use Time Totem which deal 4% hp as DoT and Grace Totem which heals and reduce dmg recived.

On 1/20/2020 at 1:57 PM, infecttado said:

its a battle map, mobs don't have that much HP u can easy kill in 10 sec if have gears, for new players i suggest gearing Riffliter , u can easy kill it and use the same gear as classes that u will use on DNG for Gold Farming Like Blade Acrobat, Temple Knight lv80 gears +10 with basic Resist  gems(Nature For Worms), using Ultimate Beast and Sam Trophy that u got at lv 80 doing Vendetta Reward Quest. Vendetta rings will be enough for now, but u can exange capes,rings and neck from Dimension Of Souls, they are so helpful, as weapon u can just do Shaxia Fae Fields and get any lv 80, those weapons goes to +14 for free without stones, same for all items lv80 below.
Try to make lv30 resistence archivments (Cloth Armor) its 3 points of resist already help alot, you also can find a guild for helping you , getting lv 95 sets and weapons for self improvment when farming.

If you have friends tell them to use totem master with u, they can use Time Totem which deal 4% hp as DoT and Grace Totem which heals and reduce dmg recived.

Thanks a lot man, I'm lv 93 and I have quests in that map, I have to kill some worms, I can tank them no prob but I do no dmg to them, I'm a main healer, adju, with +14 lv80 gear, mace and shield. I have 50 to 70 elemental resist and around 20 physical. I'm getting back into the game after like 3 years of not playing lol. I'll give it a shot with mecha ares right now, I have some gold so I can easily get the totem master, would you recommend it?

5 hours ago, Cannabis said:

Thanks a lot man, I'm lv 93 and I have quests in that map, I have to kill some worms, I can tank them no prob but I do no dmg to them, I'm a main healer, adju, with +14 lv80 gear, mace and shield. I have 50 to 70 elemental resist and around 20 physical. I'm getting back into the game after like 3 years of not playing lol. I'll give it a shot with mecha ares right now, I have some gold so I can easily get the totem master, would you recommend it?

With that  u can easy run using Ultimate Beast trophy and Sam as Totem Master.

• Like 1