New Punisher requires some help please :)

Genadine

OK so taking Vivi at their word here goes.

Brand New to SB and decided on a Punisher, so far made it to Lvl 20 and having a lot of fun.

What I would like from the community is some advice on skill set up's.

I am predominantly thinking of PvE but I guess to get the most out of the game I will need to try my hand at PvP (apologies in advance to anyone who gets me on their team)

So could I get a Hybrid build for Lvl 20, 30, 40, 50, 59 as well as a pure PvE build for the same Lvl's

Atm I'm running Solo but if there are any Guilds that will take on a NooB from the UK let me know.

What should I am for gear wise as looking at what Gloria has to offer there appears to be more than 1 viable build.

Should I wait until 50+ before I consider making any gear more than basic (ie +1, +2 etc)

I have followed the New Player Guide on this Forum but it only goes so far, hence my shout out to the community.

Many Thanks

G

1 hour ago, Genadine said:

OK so taking Vivi at their word here goes.

Brand New to SB and decided on a Punisher, so far made it to Lvl 20 and having a lot of fun.

What I would like from the community is some advice on skill set up's.

I am predominantly thinking of PvE but I guess to get the most out of the game I will need to try my hand at PvP (apologies in advance to anyone who gets me on their team)

So could I get a Hybrid build for Lvl 20, 30, 40, 50, 59 as well as a pure PvE build for the same Lvl's

Atm I'm running Solo but if there are any Guilds that will take on a NooB from the UK let me know.

What should I am for gear wise as looking at what Gloria has to offer there appears to be more than 1 viable build.

Should I wait until 50+ before I consider making any gear more than basic (ie +1, +2 etc)

I have followed the New Player Guide on this Forum but it only goes so far, hence my shout out to the community.

Many Thanks

G

Now giving a build for every level cap is a bit hard and tedious so i'l give you a lv 59 mainstream build(if you don't know certain words just ask them ingame)

http://limeox.info/app/scarlet/sim/?c=5&l=X&s=i001135a8359003319a2006

Gear: double crit weapon, ch atk stat gloves ,lower stat bangle, lower statted kg max stat shoes lower statted suit and helmet

Jewels crit atk *6 accuaracy *3

Killers rings, necklace, cheist trinket and ghost earings

Id recomend making your gears +7 and keeping them like that until you reach 50+ and have your good gears

What faction are you if you have skype and are Fk i could let you in Nightfall else i'd recomend Happyguild or PVE legends

gear wise just buy kappa/zeta for your class with the appropriate build

(or what drakkar posted under here those are good builds too

Edited by Doper
  • Like 1

endgame pve build:

skill build http://limeox.info/app/scarlet/sim/?c=5&l=X&s=00h01233835b10333bc0016

for red jewels/randoms u go for crit-atk, and EVA for green jewels/randoms

full killer accesories should be the best for pve

endgame hybrid build:

skill build http://limeox.info/app/scarlet/sim/?c=5&l=X&s=a0b01233835b10333bc0016

red jewels: crit atk, red randoms: crit rate, green jewels/randoms: crit-void/hp/eva (choose one)

ghost earrings/trinket, killer rings/necklace

• Like 2

Anything that you think you might be using for a while is worth enhancing to +7 or +8 if you have the gems available (which will generally depend on how fast you're leveling vs how much of your time you spend in dungeons at low or mid levels).

Even if the base stats are totally junky, those items can be used later on as boosters to improve your chances of succeeding higher level enhancements for other gear, or sold to others who will use them for that purpose.

If you sell anything in the auction house that you've enhanced even a little bit, be aware that they're worth a few gold per sliver or shard attached to them even if the item's base stats aren't worth that much at all.  People will buy them just to take them up to +7 or +8 and use them as boosters for other enhancements.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Genadine said:

Thanks Peeps,

Lots of useful info there, just one question.

By Dungeons you are referring to the ones that require 'Passes' to enter I guess, are these worth running Solo?

Regards

Yes those are dungeons. and they are worth running solo

• Like 1

OK so far so good,

@Doper When you said get your gear to +7 then wait till 50 ish before upgrading do you mean the stuff I have atpresent Lvl 27 and its the free Rare stuff you get from the NPC?

I managed both levels of the Dungeon in Enioc and it was fun also did the one with the pools of water again fun, then I get to Bitterbase and try Bitterbase Core solo, all going well come mobs lower level than me some over but no issues.  Get to the first mini boss and its got 35K HP I have 1826 and I can burn through all my SP in 1 1/2 rounds of skill getting named to 28K, how in the name of all that is normal do you solo that mofo at my level?

You mentioned some Guilds, which is great thanks, but how do you apply?

TIA

G

• VGN GM
14 minutes ago, Genadine said:

OK so far so good,

@Doper When you said get your gear to +7 then wait till 50 ish before upgrading do you mean the stuff I have atpresent Lvl 27 and its the free Rare stuff you get from the NPC?

I managed both levels of the Dungeon in Enioc and it was fun also did the one with the pools of water again fun, then I get to Bitterbase and try Bitterbase Core solo, all going well come mobs lower level than me some over but no issues.  Get to the first mini boss and its got 35K HP I have 1826 and I can burn through all my SP in 1 1/2 rounds of skill getting named to 28K, how in the name of all that is normal do you solo that mofo at my level?

TIA

G

What gear are you using? And have you been picking up your goodies from Idel whenever you can?

OK here goes

Chest - Rare Base Gammasbane Suit - DEF 30, VOID 230, Max Hp 265, Ch-EVA 72 no jewels

Head - Magic Betasbane Helmet - DEF 4 VOID 47

Wrist - Magic Betasbane Bangle - Max Atk 26, Max Hp 38, Max SP 4

Hand - Rare Base Gammasbane Gloves - Min Atk 13, Max Atk 19, Min and Max Atk 4.3%, Def 7, Max Hp 28

Knees - Rare Base Gammasbane Knee Guards - DEF 7 Max hp 68, Max Hp 13.8%, Ch-EVA 82

Boots - Rare Base Gammasbane Boots - EVA 339, VOID 30, Move Spd 6, Ch-EVA 69 no jewels

Weapon - Magic Gammabane Ballista - Min ATK 165, Max Atk 247, Max HP 47 ( this is better than the freebie Min atk 95 Max atk 142 )

Jewellry is all magic picked up from quests

Stats

ATK 238-372, Crit Rate 254

ACC 95%, Crit Atk 0

Def 74, Crit VOID 0

VOID 307, Crit EVA 0

EVA 409, Move Spd 66

Ch-ATK 8-8

Ch-ACC 83%, Ch-EVA 323

Ch RE blank, Ch Pierce 0

DEF Pierce 0

VOID Pierce 0

DOR Reduction 0

all PVP 0

HP 1826, CP 1K, SP 499

running with a lvl 14 Pet

Regards

Edited by Genadine
Update

Whatever level you are at, you should always try to get the gear for that area: 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59. The base gear is free but not great. You are much better off scrounging for Rares and enhancing to +6 or +7 up to Level 39. Enhancement to +7 is MOSTLY successful.

At Level 40 you will get good free UNIQUE Kneeguards, Weapon, Gloves and Shoes from Idel in Enocia Base. Idel also gives Experience Boosts, 3 per day. Save the 1000% Boosts for end game. You will get 700%s at Levels 30-39 and 500% Boosts at Levels 40-49 AND 1000% Boosts at Levels 50-52 again.

The Uniques from Idel, enhance as high as you can afford and farm for the Zeta L45 Suit, L47 Bangle and L49 Helmet as you level up. In any case, replace that base gear as soon as possible. As to accessories, they are really hard to get so do not feel too bad if they are weak now. Shoot for all Rares by the Level 40-49 area. Try for Uniques in the Level 50-59 areas.

Now if you are a 24/7 farming machine or can afford to buy things from the in-game store that will accelerate all of this...

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Genadine said:

OK so far so good,

TIA

G

The free rare stuff is uhmm... crap thats why it's free. If you are staying for a longer time in a certain timezone you should get the normal gear for that your char and try to enchance it to atleast 7+

For Bc you will need atleast a decent Kg and weapon (+7/+8)

Just ask in shout "new player looking for guild"

• Like 1