Hi Everyone <3

Daisuki

Hi everyone! Daisuki heeereeeee~
Iv played a few different games, Twinsaga.to, Eden Eternal, League, Dragon Nest, Dragomon etc etc. 
But I'm brand new to Nostale! So hope you will all be nice to this skreb :D
Here with my partner @Shiro who is pro-af, unlike myself so if u have any questions about the game feel free to ask him ;)
As for myself, for the moment I'll just be floating around learning my bearings, so I hope we can all get on well and become good friends!
My favourite types of classes are Healer/Mage so I hope to become one of the bestest healers out there!!!~
My hobbies are drinking tea (because I'm British and I will die without my IV drip of tea constantly circulating through my veins), watching youtube, gaming and sleeping (yes that's a hobby!....)
I work full time so sorry if I'm not around all the time :$ Gotta get money for them in-game items npnp~
Anyways! I have 12 cats and 3 dogs, I live in the middle of nowhere with the worst wifi you can imagine, but it's nice and peaceful here so I suppose it's not too bad hehe.
If you have any questions or just want a chit chat, I'm around :P Hope to see you all soon in-game ! 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Daisuki said:

feel free to ask him

rocky.png Thanks.. Jk always happy to help :D

Life is hard when you have to remember the names of her army of cats qq but i guess it's worth it when you get to hang out with a lovely potato like that 

Hope we can enjoy the game with all the community! 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...