Time Manipulator Guide (PvP)

Jordan

• VGN GM

Just before I start just want to mention that this is my build and I'm not expecting everyone to agree. However I'm yet to find a Time Manipulator to say otherwise.

Passive (Race)

The best two races in my opinion is Zumi and Anuran as they help a lot vs the high Damage classes, which as a cloth armor class with a negative HP stat bonus your going to need to be tough.

Critical Guard (Zumi) - Received CRIT-DMG -15% (Yes this is only physical)

Thick Skin (Anuran) - Received M-DMG -5%

Before anyone asks how 15% and 5% are just as good its because of the way the damage calculations work, critical guard is like you are being attack by someone with 2.85% CRIT-DMG and not 3.00%, Tough Skin works before multiplication so if someone hits 20,000 damage without critical hit it would be 19,000 instead and then when critical it would be 57,000 not 60,000 (which doesn't sound like a lot but it all adds up in the end).

Third best i would say would be Halfkin passive because double hit is always nice.

Dimension Flash (Halfkin) - Double Hit Rate 2% (Works on both skills and auto attacks with a multiplier of 100% damage on the first strike and 75% damage on the second strike, 75% for a double hit is strong)

Fourth and Fifth are Human and Bear, some will argue that bear passive is OP but if your actually trying in PvP that passive is a waste of time.

Changing (Human) - Malice -10% (no use in PvP what so ever)

Strong Curse (Bear) - M-CRIT Rate +20%

Racial Skills

All the races have beneficial skills for racial skills except for Halfkin, Although humans don't really have anything too impactful either.

Human

• DoT heal and Movement Speed buff (Heal is very low)
  • 1 Debuff removal and MP heal DoT (MP isn't very useful anymore since Aeria gave most classes unlimited MP now)

Zumi

• Knock back and a Movement Speed debuff (Very good for removing classes like Reaver and Assassin from your support's).
  • Transformation into a box and become a complete physical wall reaching like 60,000 Defense with a shield on and -50% physical damage received. (Very good if being focused and CC'd a lot).

Anuran

• 5 Second straight line stun that has a 60 foot range (Very strong if used right)
  • MP heal (same as human, not very useful anymore)

Bear

• Buff that fears anyone who hits you for 3 seconds and gives you a DoT heal (Very Very strong if your level 100, this skill has been very under used since level 75 cap but now everyone's getting to 100 its a very strong skill)
  • Aura that reduces ATK SPD and ATK of all enemies around you (Small amount so not very useful)

Halfkin

• Icicle shield (-movement speed debuff and i guess it looks cool?)
  • Fade Away (-Malice doesn't have any effect in PvP)

Stats Overview

Before going into details with the build i thought i should go over the build. The core stats ill be focusing on is LCK and INT with a small amount of AGI, I will also be building a lot of double and triple hit gear.

Glyphs

Magician - Silent Storm Glyph

Illusionist - Ancient Call Glyph

Warlock - Blood Converter Glyph

Luminary - Blinding Glory Glyph / Holy Prayer Glyph

Warrior - Horrifying Glyph / Last Resort Glyph

Knight - Magic Blockade Glyph

Templar - Healing Light Glyph / Lightning Wave Glyph

Dragon Knight - Drake Tail Strike Glyph

Thief - Cruel Slashes Glyph (Hidden Force is better but I do not have it)

Martial Artist - Energy Control Glyph

Blade Dancer - Nocturnal Dance Glyph

Samurai - Shrine Belief Glyph

Hunter - Poison Arrow Rain

Engineer - Laser Cannon Glyph

Ranger - Hunter Eagle Glyph (Meteor Shower is better but i do not have it)

Inquisitor - Weakness Wreck Glyph

Cleric - Grace of Wisdom Glyph (Important)

Bard - Tempest Hymn Glyph

Shaman - Natural Punishment Glyph

Sage - Aura: Invisibility Glyph

Mimic - Intuition Glyph

Knowledge points (Class Talent's)

Note: These are based off level 100

1st Row

• Psychology - 10 points (Because INT build)
  • Physical Domination - 5 points (Because squishy magic class needs HP)

2nd Row

• Grimoire Master - 20 points (Because damage)
  • Legerdamain  - 10 points (Because you need to unlock "Frozen in Time")
  • Frozen in Time - 5 points (Because damage)
  • Big Bang - 5 points (Because damage)
  • Time and Space - 5 points (NO POINT PLAYING THIS CLASS WITHOUT THIS KP)
  • Spiritual Dominance - 5 points (Because you need to unlock "From the Ashes")
  • From the Ashes - 5 points (Because this skill is very nice to have the extra cool down)

3rd Row

• None

As an alteration you can remove the "Spirtual Dominance" and "From the Ashes" KP and put them in various other places for M-CRIT Rate, M-CRIT DMG and ACC, However with this build you shouldn't need too).

Picture:

Certificates

Treasure Search II - 15% LCK

Dual Arrow Shot II - Double hit 2%

Deadly Onslaught II - 10% Pattack and Mattack proc

Staggering Blow II - 2 second stun, no immunity

Dragon Scale Protection II - All damage -8%

Chaotic Will II - 10% Mattack

Multiple Curses II - Double hit 2%

As alteration you can swap "Multiple Curses II" for "Demon Eyes II" or "Holy Spirit Dependent II" depending on if you need ACC or if you just wanna be more tankier.

Picture:

Gear Build (Forts/Gear upgrade included)

Weapons

Holy - Bloody Torture Guide - Lvl 90

Forts - INT, LCK, ACC, MDMG, PARRY

Gear upgrade - M-Attack, M-Crit, ACC (Make sure your M-Attack bonus is at least 1000+)

Evil Eye Rune Grimoire - Lvl 75

Forts - N/A

Gear upgrade - N/A

Duskblaze Guitar - Lvl 75

Forts - N/A

Gear upgrade - N/A

Bright Barrier Shield - Lvl 85

Forts - Pheal, Wis, Str, Block, ??

Gear upgrade - Block, Pheal, ??

Amethyst Twin Blade - Lvl 80

Forts - N/A

Gear upgrade - Pheal, ??, ??

Armor

Infernal Pyromancer's Crown

Forts - LCK, INT, AGI, M-CRIT RATE, ACC

Gear upgrade - DEF, MCRIT, ACC

Infernal Pyromancer's Robe

Forts - LCK, INT, AGI, M-CRIT DMG, ACC

Gear upgrade - HP, DEF, Parry

Infernal Pyromancer's Belt

Gear upgrade - HP, DEF, MCRIT

Infernal Pyromancer's Boots

Forts - LCK, INT, AGI, M-CRIT DMG, ACC

Gear upgrade - Parry, Block, Pheal

Infernal Pyromancer's Gloves

Gear upgrade - Parry, ACC, Block

Accessories (Bold is what i use)

Necklace: Ripple Necklace / Elemental Circle Necklace (Triple hit or Resistance depending on what you prefair)

Rings: Silin Drake Eye Ring / Sadness Ring / Dimension Spirit of Witchcraft / Dimension Spirit of Protection (You can use dimension spirit of witchcraft and when grim swapping also ring swap to Silin as Silin proc's on cast).

Cape: Dimension Nature Cloak / Whirlpool Cape (Damage reduction)

Trophies: Holy - Mori Mori's Mucus / Swamp King's Essence / Staff of the Pharaoh / Guardian of Kahlo Towers Power's Cube (Primarily use Mori and Swamp king, swap with staff of the pharaoh when attacking a crystal with no enemies and swap to Guardian of Kahlo Tower when you get CC'd).

Gems and Enchants

Note: All weapons must have the same Gems (sword and shield copy aswell 3 in one 3 in the other)

Weapons Gems and Enchants:

• Thunder Gem
  • Holy Light Gem
  • Fire Gem(If you use elemental circle necklace can change this to nature or 2HD: Magnus)
  • Fire Gem
  • Pierce Gem
  • Pierce Gem
  • 2H Weapon Enchant: Gun Lv? (Level Doesn't Matter, however use different levels on the 75 Grimoire and Guitar)
  • Off-Hand Enchant: Shield Lv6 / Lv5 (Level matters)

Armor Gems and Enchants (Head, Body, Belt, Boots and Gloves <- in that order)

• Head Gem: Stalwart Strength
  • Pierce Gem
  • Head: Sniper Lv7

• Body Gem: Sanctuary Gate
  • Body: Healing Lv7

• Holy Light Gem
  • Holy Light Gem
  • Waist: Chaos Lv? (Level doesn't matter)

• Thunder Gem
  • Leg Gem: Earthly Ring
  • Leg: Gale Lv? (Level doesn't matter)

• Fire Gem
  • Ice Gem
  • Hand: Broken Shell (Level doesn't matter)

How to play

This section will obviously differ depending on your situation, however it defines more your role in PvP.

Basics:

You want to always be procing you awaken 75 grimorie every single opportunity you get, you can do this by using "Fast-Forward" every time its off cool down. The way i recommend this is have the grimorie on the key next to the the "Fast-Forward". For example if "Fast-Forward" is Alt+3 then put the awaken grimorie on Alt+2, however depends on what you find easier.

When ever your HP goes bellow 50% instantly press "Time Bending" this will help a lot, you can also preemptively press it say if a healer disconnects in the middle of a fight or your healer is being CC locked. (This is more down to your judgement).

Other Stuff:

A good thing you can do is "Dimensional Jump" to the back line if nobody is focusing you and stick to a healer Auto Attacking while skilling for extra CC chance from the Mori Mori trophy. (If your a Zumi you can combo this with your Soul Explosion to interupt the healers casting and pushing them away from the fight)

If your playing with a high damaging Mecha Ares or a Gravity Manipulator with Silent Sleep Wand Staff then you can time your "Time Hypnosis" you sleep them just as your partner is about to skill. You can easily do this by just watching there animations without them even knowing for the +30% damage.

Another trick with "Time Hypnosis" is sleeping people who are away from the fight, maybe the bard or a back line cleric. This can keep them out of the fight without a chance that your team will wake them up. (Also you can catch people out in GvG who are running to a crystal past you)

Stats

The end build your stats should look similar to mine. These arn't fully gear upgraded because I am too lazy for that and some of my Mattack classes are still level 95. Full prepared with Grimorie proc. If your wondering why 90% ACC is fine, the Holy - Bloody Torture Guide proc's 15% ACC on its own so that's perfectly fine.

EoHIfy4.jpg

PoD buffs: Magician, Illusionist, Warlock, Luminary, Cleric, Bard, Sage, Hunter, Ranger, Warrior, Templar, Dragon Knight

Banquet: Patk & Matk

Events: 10% Stats, 5% Move Speed

Frog Potions: Tank, Mage, Healer, All Purpose,

Enchanced Potions: STR, AGI, INT, WIS, LCK, Life Support, Complete Support, Mana Explosion

Buffs: Marriage and Adjudicator

Edited by Jordan
  • Like 6

• 3 months later...

Good job. Only a few details to improve, for waist is better purification enchant, being a dps aoe very active, for pvp you do not need as much base magic rate, 100% is easy to get with debuff 10% stats event etc. As for the easy accessories are variable depending on your gems, for the triple hit you only need 2 gems of sky tower, you do not need the necklace to be triple hit aoe is easy to activate.

• VGN GM
47 minutes ago, Limitless said:

Good job. Only a few details to improve, for waist is better purification enchant, being a dps aoe very active, for pvp you do not need as much base magic rate, 100% is easy to get with debuff 10% stats event etc. As for the easy accessories are variable depending on your gems, for the triple hit you only need 2 gems of sky tower, you do not need the necklace to be triple hit aoe is easy to activate.

I don't use purification because the only debuff's that you need to remove are the ones you cannot skills while you have them (stuns, fear, etc.)

I also use more triple hit proc's because triple hits can proc on other triple hits which is more damage. If i had the resistance i would be using 4 sky tower gems and not just 2.

• 7 months later...