Yumi

[GM Christmas Wish] Scarlet Blade

169 posts in this topic

Hi guys!

Since this is the month of giving, we would like to host an event that most of you guys might be familiar with. GM Christmas Wish!

Description

From now (December 7th, 2016), to the end of the month (December 31st, 2016), you may request VGN-Only Items that you would like to have a chance at receiving! The max amount of items that can be requested will be one or two, and it varies depending on what is being asked. Asking for more than what was stated or items that we deem may be too much will be denied. We will let you know prior to the end of the event that you will need to change what you have asked for, so don't worry! If you don't tell us and your item(s) was denied/asked to change, then you cannot win.

Items that can be asked for, but not limited to these VGN-Only items range from costumes, pets, bikes, and other cosmetic items. Again, depending on the item(s) asked for, you may either have one given or two given. Also, items that are asked MUST have been released in the in-game Item Mall or in Mystery Boxes. 

Reminder: Special costumes/items such as Halloween items WILL NOT be accepted as a request. 

Just a reminder that since this event is specifically for Scarlet Blade, only Scarlet Blade-related items will be allowed. You CANNOT get VGN from this event, there is a corresponding event running currently for such.

Instructions

Firstly, please go here, then come here and fill in what item(s) you would want.  We will remind you if the item or items were denied. If you only submit the entry and not tell us a prize, we WILL NOT pick a prize for you. It's your responsibility to do both requests. As always, we log big events like this, so don't try to use multiple accounts, otherwise you will be banned from any event like this in the future  

The form will close on December 31st, 2016 @ 11:59pm Eastern Standard Time (EST), or 4:59am Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). 

The winners will be announced first thing in the morning on January 1st, 2017. So keep your eye out on this thread!

Winners

There will be a total of two winners, one per faction. Any person submitting more than once will have their entry tossed and will be banned from future events like this.

I will leave this thread open just in case if you all have any questions to ask me, but please do not go off topic, otherwise your post will be removed and warning points will be issued.

2 people like this

i would really love to have a Bloody Schoolgirl costume [DE] or Hatchling pet skin or Pumpkin Queen Lingerie lvl47 [DE] or Tarnished Love Teddy [DE] or Black Rapidfire...i think i pretty much cover everything i really love :P

It's not allowed to participate in both events? I'm having error message saying that I'm already participating in the event, though SB corresponding event is still in my list. :c
4oY3cxH.png

I would like the unique lv47 Devil's Kiss Lingerie for medic and 50 shades of black [SE] plsthx

Dear santa 

I have been a good kid this year.  I helped my mother do the dishes and my father with jobs outside, also my grades are good this year arround would you please fill my sock with <Missing screw's>. Because i don't like all the coals you are giving me.

ps check the table there is a cheque and some beer and a carrot for your reindeer there. 

--love Doper

Edited by Doper

36 minutes ago, Natet said:

I'd like a unique L32 Hell Triumph Trinket!

Im quite sure they said only items that you can buy with vgn or that have been release in mystery boxes :)

1 hour ago, ReadyToDie said:

first good event,thanks. can we ask for Halloween costumes?

Halloween costumes are a no no, and I probably should have mentioned that.

Items made for a certain time period (i.e Halloween stuff) will only stay during Halloween and won't come back until the next Halloween. I'll edit that in the rules so no one else gets confused.

1 hour ago, hopethisworks said:

I would like a uni SW Ling

1 hour ago, Bikini said:

I would like a unique lingerie for medic plsthx

Care to be specific? lol

I can't guess what lingerie you guys want, please edit the comments for what level/type of lingerie. Remember that they have to have been released before.

1 hour ago, Natet said:

I'd like a unique L32 Hell Triumph Trinket!

It specifically states VGN-items only. No ingame gear.

1 hour ago, Lendsy said:

It's not allowed to participate in both events? I'm having error message saying that I'm already participating in the event, though SB corresponding event is still in my list. :c
4oY3cxH.png

Have you tried refreshing the page? Try that first, if not, relog and then log back in and try again.

Just now, Yumi said:

Have you tried refreshing the page? Try that first, if not, relog and then log back in and try again.

Yes, I tried. :( Refreshing, relogging, and other browser too. Still having this error. Santa hates me. :/

Just now, Lendsy said:

Yes, I tried. :( Refreshing, relogging, and other browser too. Still having this error. Santa hates me. :/

I'll let Bash know and he'll check out the issue for you.

2 hours ago, Lendsy said:

4oY3cxH.png

I get the same error although it let me register fot the ap one, yes i refreshed yes i relogged.

Are permanent backpacks/warehouse codes possible? And how would someone with equally geared toons on both sides be chosen as FK or RG?

Edit: I would like a Rapidfire gold and/or rapidfire black please :x

10 minutes ago, Spherical said:

I get the same error although it let me register fot the ap one, yes i refreshed yes i relogged.

I will let Bash know, nothing I can do for right now.

Are permanent backpacks/warehouse codes possible? And how would someone with equally geared toons on both sides be chosen as FK or RG?

No they are not since they have not been released.

We can look up winners, since there's a list randomly generated for us once the time comes to pick winners, so obviously the first Free Knight name that comes first wins for FKs, and the same thing for Royal Guards, first Royal Guards name will win. 

1 person likes this

Well if i can i'd like 2 costumes if possible 50 shades of white and leopard maiden for (SW) class, thank you.

Hello

I would like an Artillery Syringe Version 3:

1jb8xs.jpg

I only seen one ME with it, must be a rare item.

and if I am granted a 2nd item I would like it to be a rapidfire gold!

That is my wish :3

My in game name is GabrielIa (lowercase L, uppercase i)

thanks!

1 person likes this