Yumi

[GM Christmas Wish] Eden Eternal

133 posts in this topic

Hi guys!

Since this is the month of giving, we would like to host an event that most of you guys might be familiar with. GM Christmas Wish!

Description

From now (December 7th, 2016), to the end of the month (December 31st, 2016), you may request VGN-Only Items that you would like to have a chance at receiving! You will only get to choose 1 type of item, but depending on said item, you will be able to get more of said item. Asking for more than what was stated or items that we deem may be too much will be denied. We will let you know prior to the end of the event that you will need to change what you have asked for, so don't worry! If you don't tell us and your item(s) was denied/asked to change, then you cannot win.

Items that can be asked for, but not limited to these VGN-Only items range from Legendary-Grade costumes, Legendary-Grade mounts, pets, other kinds of cosmetic items, Eden Crystals, etc. You will only be able to pick one item, so for example, either 1 Legendary-Grade costume. If you ask for Eden Crystals, the max amount you will get will be 50. If you ask for costumes/mounts/pets/etc, they must have been released in-game or in Mystery Boxes.

Reminder: You CANNOT ask for items that were released during the Anniversary event. 

Just a reminder that since this event is specifically for Eden Eternal, only Eden Eternal-related items will be allowed. You CANNOT get VGN from this event, there is a corresponding event running currently for such.

Instructions

Firstly, go here, then you will come into this thread and fill in the item(s) that you would want. We will remind you if the item or items were denied. If you only submit the entry and not tell us a prize, we WILL NOT pick a prize for you. It's your responsibility to do both requests. As always, we log big events like this, so don't try to use multiple accounts, otherwise you will be banned from any event like this in the future.   

The event will close on December 31st, 2016 @ 11:59pm Eastern Standard Time (EST), or 4:59am Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). 

The winners will be announced first thing in the morning on January 1st, 2017. So keep your eye out on this thread!

Winners

There will be two winners for this event. Any person submitting more than once will have their entry tossed and will be banned from future events like this.

I will leave this thread open just in case if you all have any questions to ask me, but please do not go off topic, otherwise your post will be removed and warning points will be issued.

5 people like this

This will be a gift for a dear friend if I win, so I'll ask for ~ Mysterious Bunny Jacket (Legendary)

Glad to see GM-held events! Much love VGN Staff :)

I'd like: Seastorm Darkblade Ensemble (Legendary)

First of all thanks for this christmas event guys, i'd like the Mysterious Black Hoodie (Legendary) .

Edited by Yumi
Edited so people can see the text.

59 minutes ago, Koega said:

Mysterious  bandit  queen gear (legendary)

It was just made into a legendary, so it hasn't been released yet. Gotta request another item.

I'd love that Mysterious Valiant Warrior's Armor (Legendary) hope it's avaible \o/

Edited by Kensei
Wrong costume >.<

3 hours ago, Nima said:

Vengeful Seraph's Wings(Legendary)

Mysterious White Goddess Threads (Legendary).  <3