New ancient jewels

GoddessSand

Too late, the cancer has already spread, I replied something similar to this before "not including ancient stuffs in events" as I recall it is also sand posting about ancient stuffs to be included in some event which I adamantly disagree but you guys implement it anyway, I dont get why you guy's didnt thought of this before hand.

5 minutes ago, Beau said:

Too late, the cancer has already spread, I replied something similar to this before "not including ancient stuffs in events" as I recall it is also sand posting about ancient stuffs to be included in some event which I adamantly disagree but you guys implement it anyway, I dont get why you guy's didnt thought of this before hand.

Just to be clear, I wasn't wanting the drop rate on them to be so high. Though nobody was getting ancient jewels and I did already have enough ancient jewels and spanners to complete 2 sets of gear. I just disagree with making the ancient void+ jewels, if they implement it, the equal in countering to the ancient void pierce. Unless the Hera is cheating, they are unkillable already against against me and can just kill me in seconds, so I don't know what NoRunNoGun's issue was. Yes, I mixed up my gear sets and I was using full void pierce ancient jewels, so either Hera was cheating or NoRunNoGun doesn't know how to tank and kill a SW.

Though Unique costumes I think should be made higher than they are, not because it will make everybody OP, because they don't, but that it would allow people to start grafting rare costumes from AP shop onto them more like I would like to do to make more outfits to wear instead of being stuck with the one costume that I've already grafted onto my only unique costume I have that I want to wear.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daddy said:

yeh ancient drop rate wasnt supposed to be so high but o well

theres an upcomming patch for a lot of cool stuff that we can hopefuly address other things being too rare tho or non skill imbalances :)

It really is the loot that is killing the game in my opinion. People can deal with the skills issues in mass pvp, but when you pvp over crap people don't care about pvping for bosses like we once did. Also, I think lowering the difficulty of the hounds and fix loot on the hounds to where they are do able in a certain time period and give stuff of worth to the players, might push for more pvp on hounds like we were doing during 59 cap. Just remember what keeps people really is the ability to get stuff worth fighting over. Even if 1 person can solo a boss, often times we had mass pvp the second somebody tried to solo a boss and somebody else found out. It just required the boss to have good loot to go after it.

• Like 1

Well this is where everyone is going anyway, were all in the end game now thanks to the events. no need to balance the gears and stuff, I think some players havent adjusted their play to the end game, that needs a bit polishing. Im still excited seeing  skill changes, I have created toon of every class now.

1 hour ago, Annie said:

even u say it's too op unfair now?hahahahha.if i didn't remember wrong u retorted me days ago on ancient jewels. how funny to see ur words brainless days ago.

You're thick and stupid, you were talking about Blue Jewels which are Lingerie jewels not Yellow jewels that are ancient jewels that I am talking about. Check yourself before you wreck yourself. 

But read again that I was saying to create some jewels to counter the void and ch pierce, but not to the point of equally canceling each other out. You can't remove what's there now without pissing off players and your plan wasn't going to work. Even without the void pierce jewels, your ME Is dead.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Annie said:

u are blind.what i talked about ancient jewels?.i said there are no ancient jewels for def.ok?and i mention blue jewels i had explained it means name blue.and it has nothing to do with ancient jewels.are u blind?

Good, you made a correction on the edit of that post you made, but it wasn't till after you mentioned lingerie jewels and blue jewels. As of last night for me it still read lingerie and blue, but you went back to specifically state ancient jewels so good now you clarified it after it became insignificant. But your English needs work and you should stop with using "u" instead of "you" and your first statement wasn't in the form of a question so there shouldn't be question mark at the end. Then you make this statement that again you put a period in the middle of your last sentence right before "and" and before "are." If you were ending the sentence before "are" then you need to capitalize the "A" in "are" and put a space after the period. Which that last sentence is now confusing because you state that, "it has nothing to do with ancient jewels" meaning you aren't talking about ancient jewels but are talking about ancient jewels. I'm confused about that. So, to answer your question about me being blind, no I'm not blind, you just don't know how to speak or write in English that people understand the first time and you made those corrections after the fact just to try and make me look stupid when it was actually you that still keep making mistakes so let me help clarify jewels for you.

Jewels coming in the form of Green, red, Blue, and yellow. Green are jewels that increase a players ability to survive. Red are jewels for improving a player's ability to attack. Blue are jewels that can only go into the lingerie and can be either attack base or survival base. The yellow are special jewels that can be helpful for specific causes like reducing DoT attacks, increasing healing, or piercing through specific defenses of a player. Next are the jewel's grade, yellow for unique and blue for rare. Now if you are going to mention specific jewels, don't do it by color because as you should be able to see that blue is both the color of a lingerie jewel and rare grade jewel as well as yellow is the color for ancient jewels and unique jewels.

This post has run it's course and served it's purpose, all you are doing with it is to use it to insult me and not really contributing to the discussion on actually making a suggestion for the topic. So, if you would stick to the topic and stop with your insults that would do more good than forcing a topic to get closed because you want to insult players. If you really cared about improving the game, then make suggestions not insults.

• Like 1

• Daddy locked this topic