Birthday Suit! costumes

princeling

There are third-party "naked patch" out there that would render your toon naked no matter what costume and gears ya equipped. It's illegal tho, therefore ya cannot let Vivi know that ya usin em..... *cough* ...ya must not use em unless ya wanna get banned.

• 6 months later...

I was thinking something similar to that, but yeah, I could see some issues with making it fully naked. x.x It's asking for a whole lot of can of worms. You would have to set up restrictions first so minors can't view said thing. Just a lot of red tape involved. XD

12 minutes ago, Girfactor said:

I was thinking something similar to that, but yeah, I could see some issues with making it fully naked. x.x It's asking for a whole lot of can of worms. You would have to set up restrictions first so minors can't view said thing. Just a lot of red tape involved. XD

The game shouldn't be played by minors as you have to be 18 or older. There are other issues where it would be a higher deterrent for live streamers from playing it on their channel. Then you would have a difficult time determining the validity of a character's ability if they show that they have no gear equipped but act as if they do. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, GoddessSand said:

The game shouldn't be played by minors as you have to be 18 or older. There are other issues where it would be a higher deterrent for live streamers from playing it on their channel. Then you would have a difficult time determining the validity of a character's ability if they show that they have no gear equipped but act as if they do. 

I got you on that. That definitely does make complete sense there. Now I have noticed the lower area is still covered. And yeah. A lot of platforms frown on that kind of behavior. So it makes it difficult to stream yourself while not wearing anything. Also I have noticed that the unsealer doesn't fully removed everything. The bottom portion. But I am okay with that since it's all good.

There are so called 18+ players, who probably shouldn't play as they tend behave like 5 year olds.  Unless the standards of maturity for young of adults have deteriorated so greatly that Age 5 of the 60s is the age 18 of today.

Lets not necro old threads. 

Closed

Edited by Norleras