Tiered VGN spender

Johnny

• VGN GM

It's always something I've wanted to implement but to be honest with the amount of Legendaries released on Altar and the freedom of access towards fortification stones I don't really see what we could put on the tierd spender. Everything in our server isn't pushed behind some super heavy payment blockade like Aeria games so it's kinda just a bit un-needed I guess? If people have good implementation ideas we could considered it but I really just think everythings already so cheap in comparrison that I don't really think it would be very effective.

• Like 1

Yea I agree with you, your servers are way better than the original. Not sure what could be on them.

Maybe event point? Or what I did like from the aeria teir spender is the gm wish for spending x amount. 

Maybe have holiday based ones during holidays only? 

On 12/17/2019 at 2:04 PM, Jordan said:

It's always something I've wanted to implement but to be honest with the amount of Legendaries released on Altar and the freedom of access towards fortification stones I don't really see what we could put on the tierd spender. Everything in our server isn't pushed behind some super heavy payment blockade like Aeria games so it's kinda just a bit un-needed I guess? If people have good implementation ideas we could considered it but I really just think everythings already so cheap in comparrison that I don't really think it would be very effective.

Exclusive mounts maybe? stuff like that, exclusive costumes and mounts that you can only obtain from it.