New Skill Rebalancing Feedback & Discussion

Beau

I wanted to say thanks for the effort of the GS team for bringing us new skill patch and update, so far it's good, I just wanna state my opinion and constructive criticism towards the said skill patch for every class. 

Overall the patch is good, only thing that's bothering me is this new additional stats on buff and debuff is quite messy and the tool tip doesn't look good, Was so-so and lack cohesiveness seems every class is good at everything now unlike before where they have their own forte, note that these are just some of my thoughts based on how I wanna see and envision things. I'll start adressing some stuffs in each class now:

Sentinel: kinda sucky, might be because of its buffs and debuffs are kinda scrambled, always feels awkward and uncomfortable no matter how you build it, zero freedom in making build as there is really no other viable build to choose from aside from slows. 

For starters, Sentinel's role was a scout exceling at detecting and shutting down hidden treats, laying traps and slowing down big threats, was not a burst to begin with but still considered a DPS, atm it lacks so much damage in comparison to other DPS.

Three major things needed to adress here:

• Inconsistency with attack ranges of its skills.
  • Lackluster, cooldown dont fit in and awkward placement of buff and debuffs.
  • Needs a bit damage improvement.

First, I think Sentinel should have 20m range across all of its skills with the exception of tumblekick at 5m, photon trap and stunning beauty at 10m, why because having a universal range makes sense and will make it easier for everyone to have a rough sketch or ranges,  this will also ensure SE wont need to get extra close just to de buff people making it much safer for them. 

Second, whenever I look at SE its buffs always feel lack luster and felt left out compared to other class,  while other class got revamped SE remains the same. 

• Skirting Disaster - this buffs needs to get adjusted a bit to: 25% CE, 25% Void, 50% EVA,  250 Def cooldown to 30s. This is because most of the class debuff has been buffed making this one obsolete, with the addition of aoe eternal suffering and the mighty Impact CE reduction, SE almost is guaranteed dead. This is the only thing that keeps SE moving without this,  SE has a mediocre EVA and poor Void + CV making it so vulnerable with that 20s gap. Even with the buff it's is still obsolete againts SW due to the high ACC buff SW has. 
  • Exhaust - the CH ACC debuff in this skill is so useless mainly because SE cant stack enough CH EVA and the only viable class that can make this stat work are SW making the ch acc debuff here useless I rather put a - 25% crit atk in here instead of -25% CH ACC making it a solid defensive debuff. 
  • Atomic burst -  at max level should take out 75% move speed and always has a 5 sec CD gap across all caps, atomic shot should take out 50% movespeed at max level across all cap and should perma slow a single target assuming you dont get interfered,  5 sec CD and a 6 sec duration so it wont linger and stack too long with atomic burst perma rooting a target. 
  • Photon trap - should take out 75% movespeed of a target in any level, proc rate should be .75 and slow duration should be 1.25 sec damage should also be improve, it doesnt feel like a trap atm. 
  • Hex - needs to get revamped to: - 500 def, - 20% EVA,  - 15% VOID. This will improve SE damage by a pinch since you dont have the chance getting double void debuff without ruining your build. 
  • Eagle eye - needs to get revamped: 30% on atk and ch atk, 25% crit rate , 40% crit atk  and 10% on ACC and CH ACC. This is because you wont get a chance to get your damage passive high enough without sacrificing hp and detection passive in most case you wont get damage passive at all. 
  • Extinction event - change the ch type to Particle, SE lacks a finisher move on Mech.

Detection VS Concealment 

In my opinion SE should always be able to detect SW atleast 25m away arkana/kumari vs arkana/epona and 20m away arkana vs epona SE should always have the edge againts SW interms of battle initiative. 

Punisher: feels alot better now damage-wise, but some stuffs does not feel right, specially the eva stats doesnt fit the class well, atm even if you dont build eva it feels too damn high, feels like SE on perma buff if you build it eva type. 

Lot of things to address but these are major ones:

• Inconsistency on range across PU skills. 
  • PU became much better eva toon than SE it is now second to SW when it is not supposed to. 
  • Changing values of its buffs to better suit mass pvp. 

First of all PU should be the toon that has the longest range, it might be better if we change all of its skill to 25m except for swinger setting it to 5m same as tumble and its mech stun to 10 meter,  adjusting its mech aoe wildfire to to 20m diameter so it reach people that got hit by mech stun without needing to walk close. 

Second we need to adjust the following skills. 

• Firing squad: flat 30 physical and 100 chakra, 40% physical and chakra atk, 30% crit rate , 80% crit atk, 500 void, remove eva bonus, and somehow make it possible to not get hooked while rooted . 
  • Offense cocoon: 60% physical, 40% chakra, 15% crit, Half aoe diameter of defense cocoon.
  • Damage mastery: 100 flat damage, 130 chakra,  40% atk,  60% chakra.

This 3 skills will mirror frenzy bonus minus the annoying reductions. 

• Defense cocoon: void increase to 30%  eva to 10%. Reason is because it gives too much eva and if paired with medic it makes everyone evasive toon. In my opinion PU should stick to void and CV in pvp but had enough EVA to PVE since CV sucks at PVE, Added void because aoe eternal sufferig might be a problem in the long run. 
  • Mind over matter remove everything and make it last for 10 sec then put: 15% acc and ch acc,  500 resist,  1k CV.
  • In plain sight: cleanse will be OP, EVA is awkward,  revert it back to original.

With these PU will be bulky enough to the point that it's not par with tanks and wont have better eva than SE 

• Set swinger's range to 5m it is a melee stun,  and make the stun 4.5 sec. You gave punisher good debuffs in forms of penetration and mighty impact but lacking in CC to chain them, setting this to 4.5 will make deadly and you will think twice before approaching PU.
  • Revert its mech type to its original for christ sake.  

Defender: still the same on the offensive side, full tank is viable now thanks to the new skill and some re scaling on gash tree,  the replacement of stun on armageddon to immobilize on gash is pretty neat.

Nothing much on defender but I wanted to make the dash 20m across every level making it constant, reason is because all dash should have a universal range of 20m as it is the only way for melee class to get close to range class making it viable even at lower level as a utility escape or initiate tool. 

Edit: Gash's CD is too low I suggest 9 second CD putting a 5 second gap in it, also can we remove the other debuff on this skill to make it lot more cleaner,  the debuff visual effects is voltage kinda bit confusing maybe we can change that to ice on head like CB or same as SW charge special effects.

Make DE's AOE skills in both arkana and mech form uniform at 10m diameter, I find hurricane and whirlwind diameter too small. 

• Purge - self cast only and remove the reflect since we have Luminiscent targe now, CD is too long too. 
  • Luminiscent Targe - I havent tested this out, but I hope this is on par with cleansing heal or a an AOE purge plus 25% reflect or it will become another skill we will just forget. 
  • Mother's Aura - if somehow we can make it mitigate the damage recieve instead taking the full blunt and reflecting a certain percentage this will just be another pre req skill. 

Shadow Walker: still the same, nice try pushing that poison cloud as a viable build, every ACC buff was nerfed making SW move freely but funny thing is SW acc still high as fuck at 50ish% both on acc and ch acc. 

The only thing that I need to adress here is the absurd ACC buff while all of the classes ACC buff got nerfed this class still has more than enough ACC, I suggest to lower the bonus to 30% I still cant get it why SW complain about ACC buff when they themselves have an absurd one and cannot miss. 

Whipper: good job balancing the DOTS I was about to abuse the hell out of it on ellis cap, eternal suffering made AOE was a nice decision making that useless tree useful, WH back to debuff class again keeping everything disabled, in place and soft as cotton. 

Nothing much on whipper, its buffs making them both down with 15 sec gap makes WH somewhat sucky and juggling betwwen the 2 buffs kinda defeat the purpose, I think it is much better to make ultimate soulshield like chakra shield making 1 buff staple and one buff a supplementary buff. 

Medic: still damn messy to look at, all buff stats were all scrambled, I dont like the look of it but it works. I rather not say,  it feels like you clump up as many defensive stats as much as possible,  why not make hp passive have  all 500 resist and 500 void instead of adjusting other class ch type so they get to fit in ME ch resist type? 

Make shadow projection buff for eva-like stats, and make enchanted foil for void, cv and resist, I suggest to completely remove aoe acc buff and detection and make detection buff a self buff same as SE inner sight, make shift 5 sec CD with 20m range and make it max at level 1 so it cant be easily picked up by SW, make atk buff and crit buff in one skill having values: 10% atk and ch atk,  5% crit rate,  10% crit atk. 

Cyber Blade: back to its old self now,  still lacking a role.  This one feels like an emo kid trying to fit in still not having an ideal place in society.  Male class is supposed to be superior to female arkana in every aspect if you will consider lores. 

I agree with you on nearly everything but the CD on medic's shift.  I can see a medic in AK taking flag from tower and shifting 20m every 5 sec back to their base with heals and cleanse available on the off chance someone is able to get near them.

My one addition would be passive skills cost too much.

At some point I think we need to stop looking at skills to balance classes and look at gear.  Time to kill is how we should be looking to see if class is balanced or not.  Tank classes should take longer to kill but also require more time to kill their target while the opposite would be true for DPS.  If a class lacks the damage in PVP that you feel it should instead of reworking their entire skill tree think about increasing stats on their weapon/gloves/bangle.  If you can't seem to improve the survivability of a class look at the def stats of their gear.  Conversely if one class seems to be able to murder most others with ease perhaps lowering gear stats would work better that messing with skills of every class hoping maybe THIS TIME everything will be more balanced.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Beau said:

except for swinger setting it to 5m same as tumble

I did not read all and will not, as im going on vacations. However this randomly caught my eye, setting melee stuns at 5m are a stupidity atm. I'll give you 1 example about why: Whipper's mech immolizing skill 'All fall down' has 12m aoe, and lasts 5 sec. You will never be able to stun. I would say to set all classes melee stuns to 10m. It's not a big distance and it's not making them ranged atks. Meters are relative in game, do not seem them as in reality.

I  disagree mostly with all the rest about PU except mech stun and wildfire range matched. Will explain why later on once I'm back from holidays.

im using eva build maked some duells yesterday 

vs de winning chance 50%  vs hera

vs pepper / larissa  was 50%  ( fk side she winning more cant using def cocoon) in duells

so using eva build   unbuffed 10181  / with def coco 12681  when im using mob  13781  eva 

cv build u can reach 15k too    so both builds very good  for playing

pu not always in def coocoon , so when im using mop (mind over body ) for more eva ,  falling down like a papper cause no resist and void debuff  /  in 1vs1 now stronger but in mass pvp easy too kill

when wh pulls out from coco   ( mop stong when fighting in def coco )  

In plain sight :  its usefull skill now...before was only good in pve or bike trick 

in ak saitama can ckmy ( eva build )   two or tree hit    (cb)

Se Im not surprised might feel that was as Se has always just been a well balanced class pretty much every cap, like from 29 cap to now I don't think I was ever like dem SE looks like its terribad in performance.

-Pu wise I do agree Im still very weirded out but the insistence in buffing Pu's Eva. it was never an Eva class, sure pushing for diversity is neat, but its a boundary that I feel shouldn't have really been flexed.
-As for skill range, well in current in game iteration we're pretty much back at our normal ranges from ASB. and while Im sure there's the debate on whether all our ranges should be 25 or 20, I can honestly say either way personally doesn't affect me too much, and Im fine with how Pu's ranges were originally from ASB. But there will always be the debate that pu should be longer range as we're suppose to be the sniper/glass cannon class.
-Changing our stuns to same range as SE as well would be a huge nerf to Pu.
-Change Mech stun range and Wildfire to have matching ranges, while this has always been a weird and funny quirk about Pu's mech. Personally I've always enjoyed it even though it can be annoying at times. But it was always a thing I enjoyed while watching on Pu's in Pvp whether they pay attention to their ranges, having to be that 1 M closer than mech stun range to make sure our Mech's Strongest skill hits. While I know it will prob be an unpopular opinion, I like it as it is as a small quirk and skill of paying attention.
-4.5 secs swingers is stupid long stun, 3.5 is fine after all the first patch our Overkill stun went up from 1.8 to 2.5 which is almost already a full 1 sec stun buff

and as an overall, Im starting to find the amount of cleanses in game with like every class in the game having a cleanse a bit concerning

On 12/20/2019 at 7:53 PM, Beau said:

Cyber Blade: back to its old self now,  still lacking a role.  This one feels like an emo kid trying to fit in still not having an ideal place in society.  Male class is supposed to be superior to female arkana in every aspect if you will consider lores. 

Except SB Lore-wise, I recall the original Aeria descriptions mentioning women having better compatibility with the Arkana enhancements than men.  At least initially.  I suppose the lore-argument is that more study was needed for the enhancements to be as effective for men compare to their female counterparts. I suppose CB would be at the state where his minimum program requirements have been fulfilled to be deployable to the field.  This is sort of a reminder of "Claymore".

Edited by Norleras

Somewhere in the quest line they mention why there is only female arkana, I forget where but the reason is: male arkana are too risky and are too strong and if it went rogue my be a problem child for mother and female arkana is much easier to control.  CB atm are the knock off version of what it was originally designed and is more inferior to the female counterparts only because they are designed to perform at minimal level,  meaning their full potential still havent been reached.

SE:
alot of the changes could make se too op or too weak so ill jus write it out. SE is really good right now too and was hard to alter.

1) Extinction event. its alerady particle isnt it o .o
2) I have seen multiple ses drop slows for particle or mix slows with particle and have been really well. particle is really stronk and blends well with eva SE.
3) SE can actually be pretty strong altho they aren't meant to be like amazing. But there are builds where you can have BS dps.
4) Particle is now 20m. atomic kinda hesitant to increase to 20m as it causes se to have to go into range of both WH pull rather than making WH always at 20m away from SE making them impossible to reach. Also only1 slow is 18m. Hex is interesting being 16m which i can think about but would need others to way in on being 20m. stupefy i dont think should be 20m and kick should stay  as is. other than that it is all 20m.
5) se has already received a dmg improvement. I am scared to increase it due to certain builds being ridiculously strong.
6) skiritng disaster: SE eva can actually be very high and can max at 20k with everything possible, (refering to other thing pu can max at 16k and at that has to be immobolized in firign squad in cocoon) se also could get almost 10k Crit eva making them almost impossible to beat unless against pvp atk randoms. low void is understandable as a dps class who has other forms of tanking. very rarely should a SE lose to a SW and very rarely have i seen them lose.
7) exhaust: the weird chacc debuff i understand and not sure why its even there. I could see it being changed to benefit the class more
8: slows: movement speed cant be a % debuff. also changing uo the slows so they dont immobolize could be really bad nerf for the class
9) trap: we tried making it better we can look at it again. I was really hesistant to make it stronger than it is now before going live as I remember the first rendition of trap which basically just killed people on its own.
10) hex: improving damage here could be viable. once again certain SE builds are ridicuously strong and big dmg improvement could be really bad
11) eagle eye: same issue with dmg increase
12)  cost of se: we all have point sinks which sucks but as we saw with first cb rendition in v118, changign some costs can easily make it so you can get everything.
13) detect/conceal: we can review it again

PU

1) Eva was added for an additional way to tank as PUs were having an issue with being too squishy. PU cannot get that much compared to se or sw and is actually less than medic still. PU does not have the extra stats like other classes that would be a secondary tank like SE having EVA and Crit Eva. PU would have to choose between hp/eva/critvoid or face having really bad stats if mixing. This still makes them vunerable as a glass cannon, also we are at a stage in the game where you can afford two sets. PU is not better than SE at EVA especially with SE's particle tree. I have seen many ses use this tree to their EVA advantage and live through pretty interesting situations.
2) firing squad: added eva because it allows for additional tankiness outside of cocoon. impossible to make it so you cant get hooked unless you are have reflect which i do not want to add to punisher. Any change to crit atk or crit rate on PU has catastropic effects. I tested many values and any change just made PU suck. and vice versa, giving more makes them astronomically strong. not sure if we are fair enough along to guage the flat reduction. an increase flat of ch would be too strong especially if we are lowering it on passive. this would free up points for them making passive not really a great thing to get overall. PU already has a lot of freed points which we are now seeing consequences of.
3) offense cocoon: unfortunately increasing the size means everyone gets an increase and that could be bad. more crit rate as aoe is not a good idea.
4) Mind over body: i dont want to rework a skill so much that has been in the game since the beginning. the elements are basically the same but this would even need a name change at this point to change it to this and PU does not need to be more tankier this way since they should be glass cannon.
5) defense cocoon: i am iffy with adding more void to them then they already have and giving more void to everyone in general. especially making a wh/de/me/cb more tankier in their tank forms.
6) eva reducing would suck for sw/se/me/pu and everyones base stats
7) in plain sight: i can forsee it being op in some situations and can be removed but is also to help with the tank issues. EVA added was mainly for PVE when you fail with dropping all mobs and I would like for that to stay.
8: changing any stuns would really, also most mech types were supposed to go to plasma for QOL for most players since pu mech damage is just ridiculous especially on wildfire. The new debuffs on mighty impact is more of a incentive to use the tree but not really intended for you to max everything, which is possible in some builds.
9) wildfire is pretty op as gravity and was changed to plasma to help reduce some damage output.

DE
1) quicklime/mech: idk why i keep forgetting butit was orignally intended to be 20m and it just got lost.
2) mech is being looked at for future
3) Purge: was way too low before and had to increase it to where it is now. I will see how much more it could go down but I don't really see it coming down that much especially with new skill. also a single target is very nice to have and would be a bad nerf for defender's survival and effort to help the team out
4) Luminescent Targe: skill is pretty nice and really helps with pull defense blends well with mother's aura
5) Mother's aura will be really great with enw skill. Cannot change the way refelect works. healing and targe need to be used with this skill be great
6) Gash: was supposed to be a longer CD and will be. 9 sec is too short and does not allign with other immobolizes in the game

SW
1) acc/chacc is most liekly this high to counter other SWs. I would need to do a complete rework on acc/chacc if i were to lower their eva/cheva and their acc/chacc which isn't ideal.

wh
1) HSII is supposed to be 3 targets not sure why it went to 2.
2) etenral sufferign as aoe could be bad but definately helpful to the class especialyl with having to reduce the dots
3) shields: the buffs had to be extended as before they almost never had a gap. giving wh an unlim buff as well would need a rework in a way that could buff wh way too op which can also have good dps now at the same time, especially if you are ghost with eternal suffering

me
1) medic was done this way due to missing stats but wanting to keep it skill wise as just giving these stats flat out would 1) make the class too easy 2) make the class too op 3) make the class boring
2) buffs used to be super expensive and useless to the medic herself. Choosing a buff made you super squishy in almost every area since the buff did not benefit you in any way and barely even helped the team.
3) detect: it was supposed to be self buff but it just sucks solo and there is no incentive to get it. it will have to remain at 2 people for now.
4) shift will not change it is a really good skill and goes very far and it is pretty balanced in its spot now
5) acc buff removal would need acomplete acc/chacc rework. this buff is also the best defensive buff (even tho is offense) for a medic and I cannot remove that or every medic would quit the game lol
6) hp passive: this was designed to alleviate some huge damage coming from some moves and improve QOL in those areas
7) atk buff: those values are super small and would be useless to medic and everyone

cb
1) unfortunatey tinker with this class really changes how the point sink was made and creates an unlimited skill point build
2) cb is jack of all trades by design and no matter what it really ends up staying that way
3) i remember the lore stating that the male body could not handle the radiation and powers the arkana had until CB came around

fixing through gear would just make this game pretty boring as the stats are not that bad and increasing them would just make everyone the same and making sub par skills that dont really need to even require player skill to use. I reviewed all of the class and it really wasn't necessary other than maybe adjusting medic overall but that would just make the class still boring

I would also like to stop adjusting skills but the game just errors itself out or some different issue I cant tell arises. there are a multitude of other projects the game needs and I would like to complete lol

Edited by Daddy
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Daddy said:

SE:
alot of the changes could make se too op or too weak so ill jus write it out. SE is really good right now too and was hard to alter.

1) Extinction event. its alerady particle isnt it o .o
2) I have seen multiple ses drop slows for particle or mix slows with particle and have been really well. particle is really stronk and blends well with eva SE.
3) SE can actually be pretty strong altho they aren't meant to be like amazing. But there are builds where you can have BS dps.
4) Particle is now 20m. atomic kinda hesitant to increase to 20m as it causes se to have to go into range of both WH pull rather than making WH always at 20m away from SE making them impossible to reach. Also only1 slow is 18m. Hex is interesting being 16m which i can think about but would need others to way in on being 20m. stupefy i dont think should be 20m and kick should stay  as is. other than that it is all 20m.
5) se has already received a dmg improvement. I am scared to increase it due to certain builds being ridiculously strong.
6) skiritng disaster: SE eva can actually be very high and can max at 20k with everything possible, (refering to other thing pu can max at 16k and at that has to be immobolized in firign squad in cocoon) se also could get almost 10k Crit eva making them almost impossible to beat unless against pvp atk randoms. low void is understandable as a dps class who has other forms of tanking. very rarely should a SE lose to a SW and very rarely have i seen them lose.
7) exhaust: the weird chacc debuff i understand and not sure why its even there. I could see it being changed to benefit the class more
8: slows: movement speed cant be a % debuff. also changing uo the slows so they dont immobolize could be really bad nerf for the class
9) trap: we tried making it better we can look at it again. I was really hesistant to make it stronger than it is now before going live as I remember the first rendition of trap which basically just killed people on its own.
10) hex: improving damage here could be viable. once again certain SE builds are ridicuously strong and big dmg improvement could be really bad
11) eagle eye: same issue with dmg increase
12)  cost of se: we all have point sinks which sucks but as we saw with first cb rendition in v118, changign some costs can easily make it so you can get everything.
13) detect/conceal: we can review it again

PU

1) Eva was added for an additional way to tank as PUs were having an issue with being too squishy. PU cannot get that much compared to se or sw and is actually less than medic still. PU does not have the extra stats like other classes that would be a secondary tank like SE having EVA and Crit Eva. PU would have to choose between hp/eva/critvoid or face having really bad stats if mixing. This still makes them vunerable as a glass cannon, also we are at a stage in the game where you can afford two sets. PU is not better than SE at EVA especially with SE's particle tree. I have seen many ses use this tree to their EVA advantage and live through pretty interesting situations.
2) firing squad: added eva because it allows for additional tankiness outside of cocoon. impossible to make it so you cant get hooked unless you are have reflect which i do not want to add to punisher. Any change to crit atk or crit rate on PU has catastropic effects. I tested many values and any change just made PU suck. and vice versa, giving more makes them astronomically strong. not sure if we are fair enough along to guage the flat reduction. an increase flat of ch would be too strong especially if we are lowering it on passive. this would free up points for them making passive not really a great thing to get overall. PU already has a lot of freed points which we are now seeing consequences of.
3) offense cocoon: unfortunately increasing the size means everyone gets an increase and that could be bad. more crit rate as aoe is not a good idea.
4) Mind over body: i dont want to rework a skill so much that has been in the game since the beginning. the elements are basically the same but this would even need a name change at this point to change it to this and PU does not need to be more tankier this way since they should be glass cannon.
5) defense cocoon: i am iffy with adding more void to them then they already have and giving more void to everyone in general. especially making a wh/de/me/cb more tankier in their tank forms.
6) eva reducing would suck for sw/se/me/pu and everyones base stats
7) in plain sight: i can forsee it being op in some situations and can be removed but is also to help with the tank issues. EVA added was mainly for PVE when you fail with dropping all mobs and I would like for that to stay.
8: changing any stuns would really, also most mech types were supposed to go to plasma for QOL for most players since pu mech damage is just ridiculous especially on wildfire. The new debuffs on mighty impact is more of a incentive to use the tree but not really intended for you to max everything, which is possible in some builds.
9) wildfire is pretty op as gravity and was changed to plasma to help reduce some damage output.

DE
1) quicklime/mech: idk why i keep forgetting butit was orignally intended to be 20m and it just got lost.
2) mech is being looked at for future
3) Purge: was way too low before and had to increase it to where it is now. I will see how much more it could go down but I don't really see it coming down that much especially with new skill. also a single target is very nice to have and would be a bad nerf for defender's survival and effort to help the team out
4) Luminescent Targe: skill is pretty nice and really helps with pull defense blends well with mother's aura
5) Mother's aura will be really great with enw skill. Cannot change the way refelect works. healing and targe need to be used with this skill be great
6) Gash: was supposed to be a longer CD and will be. 9 sec is too short and does not allign with other immobolizes in the game

SW
1) acc/chacc is most liekly this high to counter other SWs. I would need to do a complete rework on acc/chacc if i were to lower their eva/cheva and their acc/chacc which isn't ideal.

Think another reason for this, at the time it was originally established, was to deal with SE's High EVA with her buffs up. Especially when said SE goes full EVA route and considering her buffs are a lot longer than SWs.  If not SW, there would be no class with the capability in getting through her EVA effectively.  I suppose there are CB's EVA debuffs, but I don't recall them being quick enough to deal with SE effectively in smaller group PvPs.  In Large PvPs I can see them being effective.  Even with full ACC SW gear set, it's not guaranteed a physical will land.

wh
1) HSII is supposed to be 3 targets not sure why it went to 2.
2) etenral sufferign as aoe could be bad but definately helpful to the class especialyl with having to reduce the dots

3) shields: the buffs had to be extended as before they almost never had a gap. giving wh an unlim buff as well would need a rework in a way that could buff wh way too op which can also have good dps now at the same time, especially if you are ghost with eternal suffering

me
1) medic was done this way due to missing stats but wanting to keep it skill wise as just giving these stats flat out would 1) make the class too easy 2) make the class too op 3) make the class boring
2) buffs used to be super expensive and useless to the medic herself. Choosing a buff made you super squishy in almost every area since the buff did not benefit you in any way and barely even helped the team.
3) detect: it was supposed to be self buff but it just sucks solo and there is no incentive to get it. it will have to remain at 2 people for now.
4) shift will not change it is a really good skill and goes very far and it is pretty balanced in its spot now
5) acc buff removal would need acomplete acc/chacc rework. this buff is also the best defensive buff (even tho is offense) for a medic and I cannot remove that or every medic would quit the game lol
6) hp passive: this was designed to alleviate some huge damage coming from some moves and improve QOL in those areas
7) atk buff: those values are super small and would be useless to medic and everyone

cb
1) unfortunatey tinker with this class really changes how the point sink was made and creates an unlimited skill point build
2) cb is jack of all trades by design and no matter what it really ends up staying that way
3) i remember the lore stating that the male body could not handle the radiation and powers the arkana had until CB came around

Probably because of the loins.

fixing through gear would just make this game pretty boring as the stats are not that bad and increasing them would just make everyone the same and making sub par skills that dont really need to even require player skill to use. I reviewed all of the class and it really wasn't necessary other than maybe adjusting medic overall but that would just make the class still boring

I would also like to stop adjusting skills but the game just errors itself out or some different issue I cant tell arises. there are a multitude of other projects the game needs and I would like to complete lol

Responses in Red

Edited by Norleras
  • Like 1

@Norleras SE buffs last 20 seconds and gives 50% eva while SW ACC buff last 30 sec and gives 55% ACC and CH ACC on top of that 37.5% eva, we know that if SE buff wears off she is very very easy to pick off.  Lets do the math: 50% eva - 55% acc is -5% means even if the SE use skirting the SW will most likely hit the SE, also thr skirting and the acc buff have the same CD means she will always counter SE. On mass PVP cocoon and medic buff applies equally on everybody so we cant use it as an argument because everyone can have those buffs. 

I wish there was a way to see the time counter on buffs that players have when you lock onto them. Sure we can see that they are buffed, but timing attacks really depend on timing the buffs. I'm also curious to know why the DE can run around the longest with more than 1 buff that can also allow them to rotate so they are pretty invincible. The deal with players saying that the SW is OP, is only because we are an assassin class that strike when it will be suitable as in waiting out somebody's buffs. If the DE is never without a buff or we can't time the DE's buffs attacking them is pointless in 1 vs 1. Though the DE should be able to withstand large attacks from multiple players when fully buffed, they shouldn't be unkillable if they aren't fully buffed by any player. Just like the SW isn't unkillable even when fully buffed. 

• Like 1

i just wan to say that de role is tank not a dps to begin with and with curretn skill tree de are as good as main dps which is PU yet u wan to have aoe as good as pu, while pu cant even survive de rota but de can survive pu rota with only 1 def buff pls take to acount that cacon arent like se buff or sw buff or any other class  where they can move freely/ far and during FS pu are vulnurable/useles if the target get even 2m far from skill range, even with full eva build pu still squishy ive tried eva/cv/hp build on pu and pu still die in 1 rota by any other class even wh can kill pu slowly,my point is de good with CV, se good with EVA/CE sw ch-eva. pu ??sp jewel maybe ?, also from my point of view PU new atk passive only waste of skill point, might be not bad for PVE but useless for PVP 

• Haha 1

@sufi I can assure you PU can kill DE with 1 rota I dont know what you guys are doing wrong with your builds and it's dumb if you dont get atk passive,  it's doing good in mass pvp I've tested it.  @GoddessSand count using your head for 30 sec,  SB is kinda buggy and it is supposed to show enemy buffs but sometimes it doesnt, there is a visual indicator when DE is using Iron Skin and not every DE is invincible there are just some, you just have to learn how DE patterns when they fight, It's just like any other class and you actually roflstompped a certain DE just like you said in the other post. 🤣

1 hour ago, Beau said:

@sufi I can assure you PU can kill DE with 1 rota I dont know what you guys are doing wrong with your builds and it's dumb if you dont get atk passive,  it's doing good in mass pvp I've tested it.  @GoddessSand count using your head for 30 sec,  SB is kinda buggy and it is supposed to show enemy buffs but sometimes it doesnt, there is a visual indicator when DE is using Iron Skin and not every DE is invincible there are just some, you just have to learn how DE patterns when they fight, It's just like any other class and you actually roflstompped a certain DE just like you said in the other post. 🤣

That's because that DE didn't know how to make a DE just like if I didn't know how to make a SW I'd get stomped on left and right from everybody. There's a difference between people who know how to build their character and those who don't. Having a SW brag that they can kill an unbuffed SW but gets stomped on while buffed shows lack understanding on how to use their SW. Same goes for DEs and them getting stomped on by players while buffed. The counting in my head for 30 seconds, ya, that's BS. The DE has a ton of buffs that last from 6 seconds to 5 min  to keep from being killed and the SW gets 1 that lasts 10 seconds. Don't even bother counting that buff from miss misery because that does jack with how low the eva is on it as it was only given eva for pve since the pvp aspect of it on it's own is useless and one can do fine with just escape artist without miss missery's buff. But the DE has 6 buffs that last from 6 seconds(which also clears debuffs) on up to 5 min(which if a player is lasting 5 min in pvp there's something wrong). But let's go through these buffs.

Ch-shield -  last 5 min with 40 sec CD, that's a forever buff that the DE doesn't have to worry about it running out.
Iron Skin -  last 30 seconds with 55 sec CD, that's only a 15 second window which they can use mother's aura between that CD for invulnerability. 
Fast Pussycat kill kill - last 19 seconds with 40 sec CD, you already have Ch-shield and iron skin so another buff that last 19 seconds that can be used in conjunction with Mother's Aura to keep lasting longer.
Healing Chakra - that last 20 seconds with 1 min CD, well, that too can be used with mother's Aura so that as your opponent attacks you heal your HP back while your opponent keeps getting killed.
Purge -  last 6 seconds and 20 second CD, not only does it boost your Ch-resist, void, and def, but it heals you and clears any debuffs. Which can be used more often than the SW's Ghost walk .
Last is Mother's Aura - last 15 seconds with 55 second CD.

So, you get to rotate between Iron Skin and mother's Aura, Ch-shield is perm, Rotate Pussycat kill kill with and healing chakra with purge being used every 20 seconds. So, where's your gap? Everybody else gets a gap in defense skills but DEs can have a min of 3 buffs at any given time. 

• Like 1

But you cannot get all of it, mainly you will have chakra shield and iron skin on default and pick one 1 or 2 of the rest. Or get all of them but you wont have any attacks 🤣 

Well EA is just there to cover for you when will gonna kill someone then the rest of the time you can sit on hide and wait CD, I see alot of SW going infront and soak too long that they get caught by someones CC.

I honestly think SW burst is so high,  I tested this one versus a SW that doesnt have perfect gears and skill shave almost 3/4 of my DE's HP thats with Iron Skin, meaning if it can do that much damage to a buffed DE it can practically do much more againts most of the classes. Do note that the only buff that makes DE tank is iron skin with chakra shield,  Pussycat is practically acc buff and the cleanse was nerfed it was 15s before now it is 26s when maxed out. You need to adjust your build and strategy, instead of adjusting the class so you can kill it alot better, I know you can do better. 

My view until now in this patch regarding PU...

ATK-better abit compared to before u decide whether to go skill build or mech build....

I just duel against Whipper and Defender

Whipper-Too was bit tanky on double buff with tank set ...but when they start atackign theres no escape whatsoever u get locked ...but not all whipper can do that only some of the best ones ...

Defender - Defender was 50/50 in duels I cud survive some if I use enfeeble ...but if a defender has AK wing bonus he can kill me easily....

On damage part on Defender without iron skin and mech I cud easily kill them with full rota ///

If on iron skin I can take 3/4th of there hp ..while if they go mech its hard around 1/2 may b...

Suggestion-

1.Since our FS is main dmg dealing in mass pvp ...n its Immobilize debuff is hard at times tried eva build but stil got pulled...n no way escaping back....

CD-1min can be reduced to 55 or 50secs ...as buff was reduced 35 to 30secs...

2. MOB is great improvement but with so many variety of builds possible now the debuff of -900 void hurts with just mere inc in eva acc n ch acc... May add a great ch eva boost so cant be CC at that time but could get normal dmg n ch dmg but cant b CC...

3.Increase in range of Wildfire dmg on mech 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, GoddessSand said:

That's because that DE didn't know how to make a DE just like if I didn't know how to make a SW I'd get stomped on left and right from everybody. There's a difference between people who know how to build their character and those who don't. Having a SW brag that they can kill an unbuffed SW but gets stomped on while buffed shows lack understanding on how to use their SW. Same goes for DEs and them getting stomped on by players while buffed. The counting in my head for 30 seconds, ya, that's BS. The DE has a ton of buffs that last from 6 seconds to 5 min  to keep from being killed and the SW gets 1 that lasts 10 seconds. Don't even bother counting that buff from miss misery because that does jack with how low the eva is on it as it was only given eva for pve since the pvp aspect of it on it's own is useless and one can do fine with just escape artist without miss missery's buff. But the DE has 6 buffs that last from 6 seconds(which also clears debuffs) on up to 5 min(which if a player is lasting 5 min in pvp there's something wrong). But let's go through these buffs.

Ch-shield -  last 5 min with 40 sec CD, that's a forever buff that the DE doesn't have to worry about it running out.
Iron Skin -  last 30 seconds with 55 sec CD, that's only a 15 second window which they can use mother's aura between that CD for invulnerability. 
Fast Pussycat kill kill - last 19 seconds with 40 sec CD, you already have Ch-shield and iron skin so another buff that last 19 seconds that can be used in conjunction with Mother's Aura to keep lasting longer.
Healing Chakra - that last 20 seconds with 1 min CD, well, that too can be used with mother's Aura so that as your opponent attacks you heal your HP back while your opponent keeps getting killed.
Purge -  last 6 seconds and 20 second CD, not only does it boost your Ch-resist, void, and def, but it heals you and clears any debuffs. Which can be used more often than the SW's Ghost walk .
Last is Mother's Aura - last 15 seconds with 55 second CD.

So, you get to rotate between Iron Skin and mother's Aura, Ch-shield is perm, Rotate Pussycat kill kill with and healing chakra with purge being used every 20 seconds. So, where's your gap? Everybody else gets a gap in defense skills but DEs can have a min of 3 buffs at any given time. 

The point cost to do this is ridiculous. I’m the only DE with all the buffs and I literally only have 2 skill points left for attacks. CH shield is perm but SUCKS by itself. Pussycat does literally nothing by itself it’s main use is acc buff. Purge is cool but I wouldn’t waste it on myself unless it’s 1v1. Most wont get maxed purge cus it’s useless unless ur full reflect or max tank like me, the stats look cool but it’s actually not going to be used in the way you might think and also people still get smacked when I use it on them.  Mothers aura kinda sucks on its own and you have to waste healing chakra to use it well, otherwise you take full damage the whole time. The only thing that keeps a defender up is iron skin and freyja together and not everyone maxes chakra shield and not everyone even max iron skin. Max chakra shield isn’t really worth it unless your max tank. People usually put the 4 points needed to move on. 

Edited by Daddy

@sufi while I do know de has high damage. It is good to point out that de is single target vs pu being multi target. I do think we need to reduce the crit rate that was given back but I need to sit on that since it would be a major nerf in mass pvp. De is pretty good in 1v1 but still kinda mech in mass. That’s one of the main issues with the class which is annoying since it’s the main tank class 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Daddy said:

The point cost to do this is ridiculous. I’m the only DE with all the buffs and I literally only have 2 skill points left for attacks. CH shield is perm but SUCKS by itself. Pussycat does literally nothing by itself it’s main use is acc buff. Purge is cool but I wouldn’t waste it on myself unless it’s 1v1. Most wont get maxed purge cus it’s useless unless ur full reflect or max tank like me, the stats look cool but it’s actually not going to be used in the way you might think and also people still get smacked when I use it on them.  Mothers aura kinda sucks on its own and you have to waste healing chakra to use it well, otherwise you take full damage the whole time. The only thing that keeps a defender up is iron skin and freyja together and not everyone maxes chakra shield and not everyone even max iron skin. Max chakra shield isn’t really worth it unless your max tank. People usually put the 4 points needed to move on. 

I just maxed all the buffs I mentioned that are for defense and still had plenty of skill points left to max all disables and stuns and still had points left over for other uses. So when I mention that the DE can have a min of 3 defense buffs at once all the time, I mean it. I'm not talking about maxing attack buffs as most of the time they don't need them when it comes to just waiting out a player's buffs and killing them then because everybody is squishy when it comes not having any buffs. The DE never has to be squishy since they can use 3 defense buffs at once, while everybody else has a CD between when their buffs end and when they can have a buff again. Sure the WH could be perm buffed by rotating their buffs, but 1 buff on a WH makes for an easier kill and they end up with a gap when using 2 buffs at once. The DE doesn't have a gap.

• Like 1