New Skill Rebalancing Feedback & Discussion

Beau

@Beau just like any other class pu is short on skill point, having atk pasive means no dot tree, take dot tree means no overkill, yea pu can kill de with 1 rota but de can kill pu faster then pu killing de, de can kill pu with 3-5 sec CC but pu need full rota to kill de which is 5-8 sec CC, my point was whats Pu role?? pu didnt feel like main dps of the game anymore, 1 more thing how many pu u notice going to bg/pvp ?? most pu atm arent relly pvping anymore becuase we lost our role, btw se have almost as good range as pu does.

i think one thing that should be lowered from DE is Frenzy skill's Phy Atk% and Ch-Atk% ,those are way too high if compare it to other classes max attack passives, it probably could be fine with those numbers (+140%) if there was not that +80% Crit-ATK with it too, anyway when DE buff with frenzy it get like x2.5 times higher dmg than any dps classes when they have maxed atk passive, for being Tank class that little too much reallynA5l75A.png

• Like 1

Well, based on observation, a DE without damage is a near useless class.  Ones I've seen in the past that went full tank were just that, moving meat shields.  They also have minimal to no crowd control.  That leaves them gaining more damage to be useful again, more crowd control capability, or back to the dark ages of being a moving meat shield to be ignored.  Perhaps her damage is too high, but there is a need for it to be high enough to be a threat on the field if she's to not have crowd control as a melee class.  Aggro doesn't do squat in pvp.

Edited by Norleras
  • Thanks 1

Not necessarily.  DE was among the more overlooked classes in the discussions throughout this forum and in game pre-patch.  Also among the least played.  Many of the changes were in response to the comments on the forums, so I'd like to believe.  DE just didn't come up nearly as frequently until recently.

DE cant be and tank and have DPS , also wtf 14k eva not enough ? , SE have 20 sec buff and only 16 k eva smh with cd 40 , PU have 55 sec buff  1 min CD huge deametr on coon, SE stats more lower in def , and again SE more OP ? also PU can cleanc, + high acc  , all what have SE thats her eva if not eva she dead xD

@Uzora how the fuk u got 14k with cacon only ???? even with MOB +tech aptitude  + full uniq rank 2 eva + full killer + bunny costume, 208-210 eva on random stats l2 petchip i only can get 13.7k eva not to mention its way to easy to die since with MoB not to mention MoB only last 25 sec

11 minutes ago, sufi said:

@Uzora how the fuk u got 14k with cacon only ???? even with MOB +tech aptitude  + full uniq rank 2 eva + full killer + bunny costume, 208-210 eva on random stats l2 petchip i only can get 13.7k eva not to mention its way to easy to die since with MoB not to mention MoB only last 25 sec

If you're using full Iota Gear, then this makes sense.  Some of the Eta pieces give more EVA than Iota

at the end the topic about pu having to many eva never a problem since not everyone miss when hitting pu and its not like u will let any pu buff 1st before u start hitting. even inside cacon with full buf + med buff pu still can get pull in NB/AK and base damage are never miss thats why i only use CV set on pvp to beginwith, what im trying to say is de has way to many damage and can kill any dps class or med in 3 sec, yet still can run around like god in mec, pu dps arent really bad atm but my point is atk pasive is useless for pvp build because wont have enuf hp or skill to hit people during pvp

Misread part of the situation.

Think Uzo is including In Plain Sight to break that 14k EVA mark.  HE doesn't specifically state that it was from Cocoon alone.

Even without In Plain SIght, WH whould have a percentage of landing a pull in the high 60s% to low 70s%.  THis assumes the WH has full Rank 2 Uni ACC Jewels, perfect ACC Randoms and Little Drummer Arkana Title.  Give her a ME buff, that changes things a bit.

Edited by Norleras

SW and SE work on this stats , if PU gona have almost same eva stats , then remove SE from game coz this nonsense keep useless class when here will be PU with almost same stats as SE and more high range , and buff duration , our eva is all, no eva we dead when u still can tank , about DE again same story , past lvlcap DE was useless ppls play her only as meat shields , ofc frenzy op and need little nerf on phys , ch damage but its not mean what DE shud again be useless as was , and build DE u can only as tank r dps , coz hp mater , and def buffs too, with 1 frenzy and 2 skils in arcana its will be again useless if u have tank build, i happy what pps who play DEs atleast have some fun coz class more not trash as was , every class have +- and this is normal, not need ask more when u got enough  :) and yes i not talkin about 1 coon 

@GoddessSand lol that skill build is so bad, you cant kill even berry with that 🤣,@ΣvilTεrεsα you forgot to point out the huge debuff with it too,  @sufi clearly you dont know pvp, PU is good at as an AOE sweeper I used it once and easily get 17 kills on it, and it is hard to approach an EVA PU on mass pvp high eva means cannoy be pulled + you get the same back up from ME.  @Norleras it didnt came up and only recently but we never see alot of DE mains, try and name one active aside from me and you'll find a few who dont even play frequently, these people who are complaining are people who hate DE because they keep getting smacked by DE.

Why did i feel PU is fuking op when i play this class or all enemy that i faced are "trash"? 

All i see here are ppl talking about PU like: PU cant tank 1 rotate from other classes, PU cant burst tanker in one rota, PU is too squishy(while PU has def coccoon, invisible,highest range possible to use hp build and can get up 40k hp),... Are you using ur brain when you play PU, you play PU as a tank class???

At last patch: PU can use dot + slow build, PU skill animation was increased.

+ 1 vs 1: except SW with high conceal build, who ever can beat PU?  I can easy win pepper,wulf,uzo,yevon and cbs with just a simple trick ,  slow them, hit and run then burst them down when their def buff run out.

+ Massive pvp: PU need support from others to deal dmg but isnt that normal? What PU do is keep good position to deal dmg, a good PU should know when hiding, when hitting not always show ur face in front line.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Beau said:

@GoddessSand lol that skill build is so bad, you cant kill even berry with that 🤣,@ΣvilTεrεsα you forgot to point out the huge debuff with it too,  @sufi clearly you dont know pvp, PU is good at as an AOE sweeper I used it once and easily get 17 kills on it, and it is hard to approach an EVA PU on mass pvp high eva means cannoy be pulled + you get the same back up from ME.  @Norleras it didnt came up and only recently but we never see alot of DE mains, try and name one active aside from me and you'll find a few who dont even play frequently, these people who are complaining are people who hate DE because they keep getting smacked by DE.

I don't think it's that they hate DE.  It's more like having to get accustomed to an overlooked class that has become more relevant.  

Though part of me wishes PU had a skill or two that can fire while cloaked without breaking the stealth condition.  lol

Edited by Norleras