New Skill Rebalancing Feedback & Discussion

Beau

u can perma slow WH to death , in mass pvp ofc its hard  since all bikers but PU not must be in front . put def coon for tank and move back , and your tanks will have good + to stats , coon mater not what maked PU super op , its more bonus for your team , if coon gona be to op , then its must be not aoe , coz this bonus gona ruined stats and maked tanks to op

@Uzora u talk like its possible to get all skill maxed and have the passive at the same time, what im trying to point out was de being to op becauase i think frenzy is being to op and de having better cc then main dps which is pu yet still complaining about pu need nerf on FS, and as for EVA bwhile on plain in sight its not even useful because once pu move/atk/get atk the buff is gone which u cant really count PiS eva addiotional stats as perm stats/buff because its useles 

2 hours ago, Beau said:

@GoddessSand lol that skill build is so bad, you cant kill even berry with that 🤣,@ΣvilTεrεsα you forgot to point out the huge debuff with it too,  @sufi clearly you dont know pvp, PU is good at as an AOE sweeper I used it once and easily get 17 kills on it, and it is hard to approach an EVA PU on mass pvp high eva means cannoy be pulled + you get the same back up from ME.  @Norleras it didnt came up and only recently but we never see alot of DE mains, try and name one active aside from me and you'll find a few who dont even play frequently, these people who are complaining are people who hate DE because they keep getting smacked by DE.

From what I have seen, the DE heavily relies on using their Mech. So, all they do is buff and attack with their mech no other arakana skills needed. I watched Evilwitch and yourself survive both ckMY and myself's rotation and were slaughtering both of us using just your mech skills. So, what's that you are saying about not being able to kill with that skill tree for def?

• Like 1

any class cant have all what they want, not enough skill points , i to wana have more skill points , coz hard build somethin good when u paper, PU was good on past rebalance , and only coz ppls not like changes its now more OP , why u wont understand PU not solo class, if this solo class why she have all this aoes , for who need this aoe buffs ?also in plain sight still bonus to your stats what survive, SW buff work same as in plain sight hit and this gone, its not what make PU more eva class, but this work good with cleanc what removed debuffs r ran on range , if player wana tank in mass pvp on PU good luck with this 

PU: Vicious and deadly, the Punisher possesses incomparable long-ranged firepower.  She sews discord, death, and confusion with her laser-like accuracy.  For those who fear what they cannot see, the Punisher is there worst nightmare.  At range, the Punisher will kill everything she sees - then shoot every corpse just to make sure:

Ranged AoE: 3/5

Ranged Atk: 2/5

Melee AoE: 0/5

Melee AoE 0/5

Special: 3/5 

Debuff: 1/5

Buff: 1/5

DE: Endowed with the strongest constitution of all the Arkana, the Defender shields her sisters from grievous Harm.  She accomplishes this by drawing enemies off with a ridiculously large blade, which, in a pinch, is also very effective at rending monsters limb from limbs.

Ranged AoE: 0/5

Ranged Atk: 0/5

Melee AoE 2/5

Melee Atk: 2/5

Special: 3/5

Debuff: 2/5

Buff: 1/5

Funny how DE has higher ratings in Debuffs than PU when the latter has better debuffs and has more of them. lol

@u@Uzora  thats why dont count plain in sight eva as eva buff for pu even with 13.7k eva yevon still can kill me easy and didnt misswhich means eva pu are never good and pls take note i invest alot in my eva set becuase i mainly make it to solo asmo not for pvp purpose so dont complain about pu having higer eva then SE, in 1 v 1 if its dps class its all boil down to who hit first and timing , my point was dont nerf pu FS thats all, i never ask to nerf DE frenzy, but its bit unfair if pu get nerf anymore. in my point of view i  prefer old skill tree rather then this new 1 as for pu because instead of having only 40% ch atki prefer 70% ch atk pasive, 2nd detectation cacon can see sw but now cant anymore so its jsut make pu really weak vs sw(didnt mean 100% die) and lastly pls take note let class be useful in their role that way game r more fun, becuase game r fun when played with friends not alone

52 minutes ago, Beau said:

I can hit/kill eva toons because I have weapons for all occassions, pvp is just all about simple math, you just have to have stats advantage vs your opponent. 

Same here.  i too have multiple sets for different occasions.

Plus I don't recall the detection cocoon being any different from pre-patch and SW conceal hasn't changed since pre-patch.

@Norleras well i change build quite often, yasterday i tried pu cacon build with maxed dot tree, but i notice i cant see invi sw in arkana form at first i tot it was mec fade or maybe je just add conceal to avoid getting caught by pu so yea detec cacon r quite low/ detc cacon get lowerd since last patch but i think its fair considering it should be se role scout / see /detc sw

8 hours ago, sufi said:

@Norleras well i change build quite often, yasterday i tried pu cacon build with maxed dot tree, but i notice i cant see invi sw in arkana form at first i tot it was mec fade or maybe je just add conceal to avoid getting caught by pu so yea detec cacon r quite low/ detc cacon get lowerd since last patch but i think its fair considering it should be se role scout / see /detc sw

They're most likely using higher fade and/or using passive if you're not seeing them in Arkana form. I have my fade at ranks 2 or 3 with no passive and that should be mre than enough detect vs conceal difference to see me in arkana form stealth. I've seen Italy2 rape JangNara's SW through stealth thanks to detection cocoon. And Jang had minimal concealment at the time.

Edited by Norleras

Well about PU being in frnt ….no one wants to be u wait wait wait...".NEED WHIPPER FOR NB ...dang none let me tank instead or all hide in AI...."

That's what we do balance stuff most time when ppl disappear from PVP..

About being PU using slow n dot yea its fun ...for but for 1v1....so in mass PVP all u got to hit s tanks infront line once u stepped into 4-5 whippers aoe line of pull u dead....once u FS while it last 30secs most enemy will be dead(bcoz we cant go to front line to hit squishy classes) by then n u have to cancel it n wait 1min CD to get some decent dmg...

So to take down some heavy fat class class....

Also everything highly depends on how player plays their class....u cant always just say DE is OP PU is OP....it just the player who build it … n how they use it..which skill to be placed where

DE cant simply just go n frnzy with army of DPS waitng at back....that would be foolish

Same as PU just cant use FS n hit like that when army of whipper waitng to TAB u n PULL...

TRY TO SAVE GAME increase player base and get the values and put to suggestion n rather being keyboard warrior and sitting n suggesting without playing shit in SB not worthy of suggesting here....

All cannot be OP just by giving them max gears and stuff u need that Frontal lobe of urs

My personal bias would prefer to see PU as a pure long range class.  Convert all of her melee stuns into Range Stuns.  Considering her weapon of choice is a sniper rifle, likes head-shots from 500 meters, likes blowing shit up, and she dislikes hand to hand combat, it seems counter intuitive for her to have melee attacks in general.

Edited by Norleras

PU dont have melee, just point black aoe that reaches 10m, swinger and stun are considered short range stuns too, but not melee,  I think it was given some short range skill incase people get to close and personal they have something in their arsenal for that kind of encounter. 

2 hours ago, Beau said:

PU dont have melee, just point black aoe that reaches 10m, swinger and stun are considered short range stuns too, but not melee,  I think it was given some short range skill incase people get to close and personal they have something in their arsenal for that kind of encounter. 

Well sure, if the PU had to worry about taking damage from her own blast.

On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 7:33 PM, Norleras said:

I don't think it's that they hate DE.  It's more like having to get accustomed to an overlooked class that has become more relevant.  

Though part of me wishes PU had a skill or two that can fire while cloaked without breaking the stealth condition.  lol

Partly yeh, it's something I was talking to Curaja about about a week ago. DE frenzy seems more relevant atm cause while all the DPS classes got damage nerfs, DE's stayed the same, a got a slight more with the restoration of Crit rate back on frenzy, meaning it's easier to crit. but possibly lowering the stats on Frenzies attack buff to lower it on par with as much as dps classes, either that or just giving it a phatter CD

Balance is a vague term,  but if your Idea of balance is to make everything stand on flatline then by all means go ahead. For years DE's DPS remained the same with no complaints or whatsoever, numerous people complained about PU's DPS and was subjected to debates and now it has been nerfed alot resulting in DE standing out because of that. Youre saying you gonna nerf DE so it will be on par with other DPS classes sounds like a buff more than a nerf to me. Now if youre confused make a side by side comparison of every DPS stats with all of their buffs, proper skill build and proper gears that alone will tell you alot. After that do a damage testing of every dps class including DE againts a fully buffed WH/DE with max defense passive, I will tell  you the result, SW tear the tanks by less than half of its HP,  PU can 1 rota tanks, SE non existent damage, CB non existent damage then finally DE can take 20% HP of the tank, I know the results because I've tested it. 

If youre making all this assumption because you always getting buttfucked by DE maybe its not DE that needs a nerf maybe it is you who needs to improve.

5 hours ago, Beau said:

Balance is a vague term,  but if your Idea of balance is to make everything stand on flatline then by all means go ahead. For years DE's DPS remained the same with no complaints or whatsoever, numerous people complained about PU's DPS and was subjected to debates and now it has been nerfed alot resulting in DE standing out because of that. Youre saying you gonna nerf DE so it will be on par with other DPS classes sounds like a buff more than a nerf to me. Now if youre confused make a side by side comparison of every DPS stats with all of their buffs, proper skill build and proper gears that alone will tell you alot. After that do a damage testing of every dps class including DE againts a fully buffed WH/DE with max defense passive, I will tell  you the result, SW tear the tanks by less than half of its HP,  PU can 1 rota tanks, SE non existent damage, CB non existent damage then finally DE can take 20% HP of the tank, I know the results because I've tested it. 

If youre making all this assumption because you always getting buttfucked by DE maybe its not DE that needs a nerf maybe it is you who needs to improve.

Just proving my point more. Damage was always the same till Lime changed the passives then things got rocky. SW's getting damage passive is a nice boost but doesn't make them insane, SE has kinda just always ridden a "it's not terrible and it works to get a job done" line and still remains prob the most versatile class in the game. and then PU especially in 65 cap became here's phat passives, lets multiply the passives with 2 boofs and then now multiply all that with like 14k crit att. it was dumb, as a Pu player I actually hated how literally almost any PU could press like 4 buttons and kill whatever they pleased  I was actually on side nerf Pu during the changes.

But again, all the damages of things were lowered across the board except for De's Frenzy making it more noticeable now than it was prior as it's now the 1st or 2nd strongest Single attack buff in the game (between Firing Squad and Frenzy. CB's Reckless shout is almost the same as frenzy except it doesn't have the 8000 crit att bonus). Not sure how lowering DE par in par with DPS classes nerf even sounds remotely close to a buff, Maybe Frenzy should get the Firing Squad treatment to the passive points of it as Evil was pointing out, the passive alone already exceed a DPS classes passives and then some more to boot.

and rest is yada yada already know, damage tested vs Toms Tank WH once he got it to 65 which has full hp and def passive, he double buffed and stood in mech, without any self buffs on myself took him down to 5k hp which he has 50.5k hp in  mech and then died to dot

Ps. lets not forget DE also gained more CC aswell during the changes.

Seems you dont understand at all if you will make DE damage on par with other DPS you'll need to raise DE's damage even more. All damage isnt reduced across the board afaik,  SE remained the same,  CB got its old damage back,  SW still the same with a bit boost,  DE is still the same and only PU got hit hard by the nerf train.  DE got boosted on CC because it was neccessary, without it even on full tank build they'll just gonna stand there useless af and hopefully some noob hit them, and you always fail to mention the large debuff on using frenzy it literally removes almost all of DE's defensive stats, and it seems youre not well informed that while PU and SW can pierce WH and DE on full tank buffs,  DE cannot. Test stuffs first and dont base it on make stories.  

Take note all of the player featured in here dont even have complete gears and missing few stuffs chardos dont have title and v3 weapon, and the PU still missing some void pierce and crit atk jewels. 

PS - youre saying SW damage is cool and all while Im seeing youre getting 2 shotted by almost every SW, the only proper fight we had was the 3 v 3 between you, dreamlife and Ainart vesus me,  annie and uber you guys lost because oh well...

Whoever said PU gets nerfed....get ur mindset fixed first.....u think PU is just 3-4 shot ppl but it's hard time with ppl having dual set to tank...if at all u are not using insane passive boost of pu or FS or cocoon n just relying on skills to hit i doubt u just either last hit someone in mass PvP or just tickling the tanks in front line just for ur pleasure that yes am supporting the PvP with my attendance...

Now with medics having insane buffs and cleanses it's hard for pu to hit anything 

Just don't rely on Duels to provide skill feedback that's it... 1v1 anything can happen slow them dot win mass PvP slow cleanse dot cleanse debuff cleanse all u got is hit aoe so medics are busy healing multiple ones and have a chance of getting on or two of them

In mass pvp everything is subjected to everything and will have many variables in play means all data shifts every single time,  we were discussing about damage output and the comparisson with each DPS class, comparing DPS damage vs a fully buff tank is the best way to show things are not what they think it is, even a fully buffed DE will think twice approaching a PU and the only thing that keep tanks alive in mass PVP is cleanse and heal.

8 hours ago, Beau said:

Seems you dont understand at all if you will make DE damage on par with other DPS you'll need to raise DE's damage even more. All damage isnt reduced across the board afaik,  SE remained the same,  CB got its old damage back,  SW still the same with a bit boost,  DE is still the same and only PU got hit hard by the nerf train.  DE got boosted on CC because it was neccessary, without it even on full tank build they'll just gonna stand there useless af and hopefully some noob hit them, and you always fail to mention the large debuff on using frenzy it literally removes almost all of DE's defensive stats, and it seems youre not well informed that while PU and SW can pierce WH and DE on full tank buffs,  DE cannot. Test stuffs first and dont base it on make stories.  

Take note all of the player featured in here dont even have complete gears and missing few stuffs chardos dont have title and v3 weapon, and the PU still missing some void pierce and crit atk jewels. 

PS - youre saying SW damage is cool and all while Im seeing youre getting 2 shotted by almost every SW, the only proper fight we had was the 3 v 3 between you, dreamlife and Ainart vesus me,  annie and uber you guys lost because oh well...

Literally your first sentence shows you don't even grasp what Im saying.
just done your knowledge is irrelevant at this point till you can read.

If you cant prove your point using reliable records and data, then everything you said is nonsense, since you cannot and dont have anything to add, you just resorted to insults which displays your level of IQ. Prove yourself first ingame,  then back up your claim with sufficient data, videos and logical explaination or you have two choices: get good or get the fuck out. 

23 minutes ago, Beau said:

If you cant prove your point using reliable records and data it is nonsense, since you cannot and dont have anything to add, you just resorted to insult which displays your level of IQ. Prove yourself first ingame,  then back up your claim with sufficient data, videos and logical explaination or you have two choices: get good or get the fuck out. 

If you consider that an insult, you're pretty soft. 😙

• Haha 1