Disconnect Issues

Koba

Hello

I have been playing this game for about a week now and I keep getting the disconnect message ¨Mother has disconnected you from the server¨ every 15-20 minutes.

I have tried pretty much everything that was said in the Disconnection Issues post, but none of them seems to work.

I live in EU and my ping to Paris is about 60.

6 hours ago, Koba said:

Hello

I have been playing this game for about a week now and I keep getting the disconnect message ¨Mother has disconnected you from the server¨ every 15-20 minutes.

I have tried pretty much everything that was said in the Disconnection Issues post, but none of them seems to work.

I live in EU and my ping to Paris is about 60.

@NoRunNoGun @Norleras

This may be a stretch, but if you go to the Local Area Connection Icon in Control Panel -> Network and Internet -> Network Connections and right click Local Area Connection.  Click configure and go to Power Management.  Uncheck the "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power".

If you're using wireless, try the ethernet cable route instead.

Try using Leatrix Latency Fix too, if you haven't already.

Also be sure you have nothing else that consumes bandwidth running in the background.  You could check for that if you go to Task Manager.  If you're using WIndows 10, there should be a tab that monitors network activity.

If you're using Windows 10, be sure OneDrive is deactivated.  This is notorious for consuming download and upload to levels that you'd get Disconnected frequently

Edited by Norleras

10 hours ago, Norleras said:

This may be a stretch, but if you go to the Local Area Connection Icon in Control Panel -> Network and Internet -> Network Connections and right click Local Area Connection.  Click configure and go to Power Management.  Uncheck the "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power".

If you're using wireless, try the ethernet cable route instead.

Try using Leatrix Latency Fix too, if you haven't already.

Also be sure you have nothing else that consumes bandwidth running in the background.  You could check for that if you go to Task Manager.  If you're using WIndows 10, there should be a tab that monitors network activity.

If you're using Windows 10, be sure OneDrive is deactivated.  This is notorious for consuming download and upload to levels that you'd get Disconnected frequently

I did everything here and still disconnect every 15 minutes, wired and wireless.