Sign in to follow this  
Johnny

Pet help

The pet fusion is confusing to me never tried it before.

So can someone clarify this for me. 

FKNSGRU.png

Say I fused these 2 together to try for Pray of Exp II and CP EXP II as both pray abilities is that possible? 

No. The pet Prayers are always 1 or 2. Take robust for example, 1 = hp and mp +7% and 2 = CP +35%. A 1 prayer wont become a 2 prayer, so, if you fuse these two pets, the outcome will have a 2 35% CP pray OR a 2 35% EXP pray.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Yǒngyuǎn said:

No. The pet Prayers are always 1 or 2. Take robust for example, 1 = hp and mp +7% and 2 = CP +35%. A 1 prayer wont become a 2 prayer, so, if you fuse these two pets, the outcome will have a 2 35% CP pray OR a 2 35% EXP pray.

ok so I have to find a pet with a 1 with xp or cp then when i fuse them it has a chance to be both?

• Like 1

Just now, Johnny said:

ok so I have to find a pet with a 1 with xp or cp then when i fuse them it has a chance to be both?

Exactly! The 1 Prayer for xp/cp is 15%, so it is possible for you to create a 50% xp/cp pet

Ok so I managed to buy a Petra from someone and dont want to ruin it but would like to know the best way of getting magic man pray 1 on it.

If I get a pet like this hades here with the same 2nd pray it is basically 50/50 to get the other pray 1 right? Do you think its worth it or should I just keep the Petra the way it is? 

7r7JGkk.png

It's been a while since I've fused pets but if i remember correctly doesn't it have to have both being 2* to fuse or both being 0* to fuse?

There is no safe way to fuse a pet. So I suggest at the very least waiting for an altar (or suggest) for having a scorpian pet altar which have the M-ATK pray in the same location as Petra.

Yes when fusing a pet you have 2 options. 100% chance for neither pray changing using one of those Pet Bibles or what every the pray version is called or 50/50 on both pray 1 and pray 2 to change/stay the same.