Old player returning: Need tips and info

scarletQueen

Hi there. I played Scarlet Blade A LONG TIME AGO, at the official server. I played here (also A LONG TIME AGO). I was never a pro-player.

What i'm seeking here is some general tips, if anyone can answer my questions:

1) What is the current state of the game here at Vendetta? Good number of players? Easy to party? (I'm usually more PVE than PVP).

2) My preferred classes where Whipper, Sentinel and Medic (specially Medic). Considering the servers and such, how it is the state of the game regarding playing with a support class like Medic?

3) How the ITEM-MALL works here? I just need to buy AP in-game or something?

4) Anything specific i need to know before jump into the game? Some mechanic or general tip?

5) Any links for build suggestions, specially for the classes i used to play? (Whipper, Sentinel and Medic).
Thanks in advance =)

42 minutes ago, scarletQueen said:

Hi there. I played Scarlet Blade A LONG TIME AGO, at the official server. I played here (also A LONG TIME AGO). I was never a pro-player.

1) What is the current state of the game here at Vendetta? Good number of players? Easy to party? (I'm usually more PVE than PVP).

Time Zone Dependent 

2) My preferred classes where Whipper, Sentinel and Medic (specially Medic). Considering the servers and such, how it is the state of the game regarding playing with a support class like Medic?

Third Party System called Pixel Game Card is used for purchasing AP.

4) Anything specific i need to know before jump into the game? Some mechanic or general tip?

Don't rush up the tiers.  Gear up before moving from Lv 29 to 30, Lv 39 to 40, 49 to 50, and 59 to 60 due to matters like monsters not dropping anything if above like 10 levels than the killed monster.  Conserve EXP Boosters for the later levels.

5) Any links for build suggestions, specially for the classes i used to play? (Whipper, Sentinel and Medic).
Thanks in advance 😃

Skill Trees have drastically changed since ASB era and before.  Information will in a lot of cases are outdated.

Responses in Red

Currently the system allows for you to log into 2 clients at once. So, what I recommend is creating one account as your farming and feeding gears to a support character. So, take the Whipper for example, you level it, gear it, and gather gold with it. Then creating another account with an ME on the same faction and use the gold or gears that the WH gathers to feed them to the ME and use the WH to farm exp for the ME to level it. Doing this will allow you to level your own characters and gear them for play instead of relying on others to party you for exp gaining, though at higher levels you will need to be more reliant on parties for exp that may or may not exist since it's a hit and miss really one if somebody is trying to level their characters from 60 to 65.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, scarletQueen said:

Thanks in advance 😃

my sugestion rush lvl to 59 (ask some 1 in your faction to lvlup up) then make a lvl30 toon to farm bc for jewel box, keep the rare sell the uni jewel forr gold with your lvl 50-59 keep doing daily quest for legend pass then use it on dmh to get material to craft(petchiplvl2/accories/gear) buy ap pet early then keep your 59 toon in suer to lvlup pet, keep grinding. as for pvp only on end game pvp are currently active since most people are at the end game u wont have much fun on low lvl cap since most people who active are end game player alt that out gear u which have lvl40 pet +12 gear so staying on low lvl cap will only make u frustrated and quit the game my suggestion. rush to end game thats where all then fun are. this game have good amount of player base but most of them r busy or will ignore u unles u ask/talk to them first but the game comunity it self is quite friendly specialy on fk side :F 

Just be sure you have a means of gathering resources effectively by the time you hit the upper levels.  That last thing anyone would want is for a new player to be in the position that they rushed up the tiers and end up being so undergeared that PvE is too difficult and end up quitting as a result of it.  

Edited by Norleras

@Norleras true but thats why i did mention lvlup pet taking alot of afk time in suer, in the mean time he can grind bc for jewel box that way he can afford rank 2 rare jewel for him self/sell uni jewel for other stuff he need like accories/+12 gear lets not forget uni rank 1 crit atk worth at least 5k which help alot for newplayer, while every other jewel also worth at least 1k above