PVE

x12121

Hi! Is this a right place for me to ask about scarlet blade game ?

I plan to make a main charater that good in PVE. I heard that Sentinel, Whipper, Punisher is the way to go. 

But I dont know their PVE skill builds. I cant find it online either. 

So hope u guys will help . Thank you

You can PVE using a PVP skill set up dungeons are dumb anyway and you dont really need to think much about it. Use full eva randoms and jewels and crit atk randoms and jewels on this 2 classes you can never go wrong with it.  

Using PU you can head straight to the boss using bike,  drop a defense cocoon then use Plain sight, the hide skill,  after that do thr usual skill rotation buff offense cocoon and Firing Squad then use debuff use all your arkana skills then switch to mech,, use concealer and use every mech skill you have

Punisher Build: https://limeox.info/app/scarlet/sim/?c=5&l=11&s=g0k00000056d3800088001854&m=4

Using Sentinel there are some dungeons thay you need to clear monsters batch by batch before you can kill the boss,  use bike and lure as many as you can handle,  use skirting disaster,  use atk buff,  plant traps, use cyber clusters, aoe slow then use mech use aoe stun then kill the rest, Do this repeatedly till you get to the boss.  Once facing the boss rotation is: buff skirting,  atk buffs,  use the 2 negative void debuffs,  plant trap,  use mech asap then use every skill till the boss dies. 

Sentinel Build: https://limeox.info/app/scarlet/sim/?c=5&l=11&s=g0k00000056d3800088001854&m=4

I dont advise Whippers although they can clear monsters fast they usually takes alot of time killing the bosses, better stick with these 2 or try using Shadow Walker.

10 hours ago, Beau said:

I dont advise Whippers although they can clear monsters fast they usually takes alot of time killing the bosses, better stick with these 2 or try using Shadow Walker.

This I definitely agree if using a PvP skill build.  Not completely sure if you're using a full Damage WH.

DE might be a good PvE class now

Edited by Norleras
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...
On 12/30/2019 at 9:38 AM, Beau said:

Yeah DE is good on PVE gotta watch out when using frenzy because thay can kill him if used win the wrong timing. 

Hi. The sentinel build link above you've given is Punisher too. Please give new build links.

Hope you would post all other classes's builds too(PVE). Cause I want to fast leveling them to see all their skill animations.