Let's talk about what you think you want

GoddessSand

So, I can give a list of things I think I want to improve to improve the game for me, but what would you like to see to improve the game for you?

Talk about what would you want to see for you to participate in PvP, BGs, and DGs? Let's see where we are as a community on what we ourselves want to play for and what you want as an incentive to be part of it.

For me if you want me in PvP - first I like balance, I hate pvp in unbalanced player to player ratios. Second, Bosses in PvP zones need loot that is worth it. I can talk about the loot later, but why fight over a boss if the drops aren't that good and majority of items aren't worth anything for people. Skills aren't my problem on my character even if I get smacked around as long as I have support from others and it's close to fair.

BGs - I'd like to see them have it worth it. Have loot to try and get that's worth getting. 2nd ark is one of the least favorite BGs because all it is is a player or two showing up for a fight that can be done with more people in pvp zones like Amara. The chests that shows in 2nd ark is rarely there, no bikes, and just pvp. Score issues aside in TP and janus, loot seems to be weaker drops now.

DGs - difficulty is okay, but loot is very lacking.

None of these revolve around skills.

What kinds of loot can we get?

materials to craft
             pet chip upgrade, we get a tradeable loot drop in BGs and pvp bosses (not for pve map bosses) for it. Craft materials stay in DGs.
             craft material for unique costumes in DGs, unique costumes as drops in PvP and BGs
             For Unique mechs, make craft material in DGs, unique mechs in BGs and PvP map bosses.            
             Unique jewels - What about making it take 4 rares to make 1 unique? Or make 2 rank 2 rares to make 1 unique? this includes ancient jewels

Salvaging for 60+ - the current salvaging gear just to get less medals than what it took to make it is in my opinion stupid.
        pve medals make gear to salvage for - pvp medals
        pvp gear salvage for some better items
        use pvp medals for making ancient jewels

Add ancient jewels to loot in BGs and PvP bosses - Normal jewels stay as they are.
Ancient spanners BGs and pvp bosses - normal spanners stay as they are.

If there are others that think differently or feel they would like to add their opinions about what would need to be done to improve the game for you, please do. I think everybody is pretty frustrated in their own right about what's not working for them. So, let's talk about it. Mind you if GSs and GMs want to give feed back about why they feel that wouldn't help or can be done at least we understand where they are coming from and we can understand what's really bothering people about game content/pvp. 

• Like 1

I hope the next patch puts "The Acheron" NPC girl in Amara or in Dragon Valley, so even lev 60-63 can enter and farm it again. It's not a difficult stuff to add, really.

Every person that hits level 60 asks me how to go in Acheron, and they are sad when I say there is no way.

I want..

1. Stable in-game economy. Cuz any mmorpg is only as good as it's economy. And by economy I dont just mean AH but the overall in-game resources management by the admin.

2. Remove all incentives in winning BG. The root of all the faction imbalance we see in NB and AK is that the game factors-in highly valuable, if not invaluable, items as victory rewards in PVP. "Winner gets the cool stuff" <- let's face it. It doesn't make people want to fight. It only makes people want to win. Best way to win is to be in the winning side. And the winning side is almost always the faction with the greater number of player at the time.

3. Make PVE geat again! When ya made lotta farmers quit farmin, ya know ya screwed it admin.

4. some more beers

Stop making items,gears or whatever nt.  Everything in this game should be trade able nothing should be nt.

That is how the farming died.  The reason for farming is to sell your loot to make gold to make your gear or wallet better, 

however that particular person wishes to play there toon. 

Remove the nt from all the items and watch the world come to life again

You cant have end game predators when there is nothing left for them to feed on. 

:)

Cro

• Like 2

10 hours ago, rabbit said:

It would be nice if the new pvp gear materials in the next level cap can only be exclusively obtained through pvp battle grounds or we can use dogtags as crafting materials for the new pvp gears. 

majority of my pvp medals right now come from players registering for bgs and not showing up.

20 minutes ago, BesTweaveR said:

I'm a bit tired of giving advises, I guess it's rather time for our GMs/GSes to use their own genius to bring up something. Currently I'm so uninterested that I don't even feel like checking forum: I can already imagine what could be going on.

It does feel like we aren't being heard, I hope we can be before it's too late.

33 minutes ago, Cro666 said:

Stop making items,gears or whatever nt.  Everything in this game should be trade able nothing should be nt.

That is how the farming died.  The reason for farming is to sell your loot to make gold to make your gear or wallet better, 

however that particular person wishes to play there toon. 

You cant have end game predators when there is nothing left for them to feed on. 

:)

Cro

I agree to a point. I can only think that NT items are reserved for unsealed costumes/unique costumes. That way players can sell a unique costume that has been crafted with a rare costume which people can't identify what rare costume was grafted onto the unique one.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sicat said:

I want..

1. Stable in-game economy. Cuz any mmorpg is only as good as it's economy. And by economy I dont just mean AH but the overall in-game resources management by the admin.

3. Make PVE geat again! When ya made lotta farmers quit farmin, ya know ya screwed it admin.

I want to talk about these two because these seem more like wishful thinking if not explaining how to do it. What can they do to make pve great again? and how do they make a stable in-game economy?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Beau said:

We need more players who can pvp well. 

Well, first we need more players to play. How can we keep them in the game? Halloween had the biggest turnout of players, but after Halloween everybody left and this Christmas event patch didn't have the turnout like the other. My thinking is a lack of a DG.

Now once we get players, helping them pvp well probably helps if they are taught how to use their character better. I do feel that some players need to learn the weakness of other people to exploit that. The problem is also understanding our own weakness and being mindful about it to not let others use that weakness against us. Most people go in with full on attack mode and button smash when they should be learning how to use a particular rotation of skills and when to stop mid rotation to back away and live to fight them another way.

• Like 1

• VGN GM
11 hours ago, Cro666 said:

What items are you referring to that are still NT? Most, if not all crafting items are tradeable as well as the gears to make them too.

11 hours ago, GoddessSand said:

It does feel like we aren't being heard, I hope we can be before it's too late.

You are, you just can't expect everything to drop at a moments notice for something to be added in. This game and it's dev work is the most annoying/tedious one to work on, so much so that even Bash refused to ever touch it. There's something we have planned that should fill the gap and take a load off on me to focus on other things, but its not something we can pull out of thin air at any point in time.

1 hour ago, Vivi said:

You are, you just can't expect everything to drop at a moments notice for something to be added in. This game and it's dev work is the most annoying/tedious one to work on, so much so that even Bash refused to ever touch it. There's something we have planned that should fill the gap and take a load off on me to focus on other things, but its not something we can pull out of thin air at any point in time.

This I understand, the problem is that players don't know what is going on. What direction that is planned for the game. We hear skills are being improved, DGs drops are being reworked from the ground up, and a new content patch coming out. While that's great to hear the game is being worked on, players at the moment aren't playing. I know there was a try to be more transparent with patch work, but many people are losing hope. For instance point system for crates, guards, and towers in BGs was said to be removed, it's still there. There's currently 2 DGs now for level 60+ and another is going to be added? Can we suspect that drops and drop rates are going to be good or they going to be just like the other two? Are boss drops going to be changed? Can we change the difficulty of the bosses in all pvp maps to be easier for the low number of players in each zone? Can hounds have some decent drops and be less difficult? We used to pvp over hounds every hour before 60+ cap was released and now you get the random player once a month to test drops to see if they are still terrible and difficulty still terrible only for them to get disappointed and stop doing them. I know there's a lot to do, I know that it must be extremely difficult. I applaud the team for the work that they do. I just wish that there was more small quick changes rather than months and months of nothing and player after player leaving. Halloween like I said had huge turn out, and now they are gone again because there's nothing to do.

I mention this a lot that I think key to keeping the game alive would be to increase unique costumes as drops. For me I can have 20 of them and I'll still keep farming for them because then I can actually put those AP costumes to use. I don't care to really own an AP costume because I don't have a unique costume to put it on so that I can wear the rare costume for the looks while keeping the stats of the unique. Ya, we all rushed for ancient jewels and spanners, but that's because we haven't seen them drop for over a year. If they keep dropping like the normal spanners player needs for them would drop to the need of normal spanners. However, unique costumes will continue to be in a high demand if current and new rare costumes can be added to them and with the right drop rates for them it can keep the prices under more control.

1 hour ago, Vivi said:

What items are you referring to that are still NT? Most, if not all crafting items are tradeable as well as the gears to make them too.

Which I think he is referring to the Ancient spanners being NT, the pet hacks have NT ones, CP pots have NT ones( I have 1k+ on each character of these), I have several costumes that are NT from the start for characters that aren't for my character type, and there are earrings sitting in my inventory that I can't trade, sell, trash, or have use for them because they are too low of a level for my character. Would you like a list to evaluate on if they need or should be made tradeable?

I did make this post not to have us rant and I'm not trying to sound like I am ranting. We are just saying what we hope for from the game that will make it enjoyable to us and hope that it helps improve the player base before we get bored with the same low numbers.

• Like 2

"For me if you want me in PvP - first I like balance, I hate pvp in unbalanced player to player ratios“”

liar,i never see u work for RG. u are a spy of fk. and when fk has more ppl u go to loot in fk side .the game might be balance if  u stop giving any bad advice from u.

there is alot i wanted to talk about, but first how about AK, winning side supose to get wings (everyone who join) as in whats it say in the NOTE if u click on AK/ ak detail,

2nd this game is quite grindy by nature so i think its fair to say hardwork always pay, ( current drop rate is not bad but could have been better)

3nd i wanted to see TEAM mode drop to be fix for DTO/DS both these dungen are end game dungen yet if u do team mode it only drop PVE medal while its almost imposible to solo(clear team mode solo), i hope to see improvement for example team mode DS/DTO have 5% drop chances of getting ancient spaner/jewel, kinda like how DMH team mode work, also current drop rate in DS are really bad i remember days when i start playing i could see plenty of people getting uniq gear from DS, 2nd ds drop was nerf becuase 1st boss and 2nd boss supose to drop 2nd key for direct tunnel yet when keys remove kappa drop rate didnt return which makes DS most unpopular dg instead of being end game dungen

4th all uniq gear should give jewel box including lvl30 uniq gear, this will make this game more easy for newbie to play jewel cube are important becuase uniq jewel are expensiv by nature and it makes low lvl dungen worth to grind, which interm of farming will make newbie can earn gold and in the same time able to afford jewel/ rank 2 jewel for them self. (food chain like cro mention u cant have lvl65 predator without food).

5th uniq costume uniq costume are really expensiv now like SUPER expensiv for example v3 for all class worth 30k gold above these days, make uniq costume can be crafted using dog tag but its NT or not locked when u craft it(it will makes people wan to pvp again/ worth to pvp) becuase lets be real now player like akan dont even pvp if he cap RP because die= lose rp but keep on pvping = no gain thats the reason pvp die in game. what i hope to see is make pvp worth it

6th pet slot expension, actully i think its not bad to have 1 extra slot on pet, i suggest make it AP item that worth like 5k or 10k, might be expensiv but i think its ok since its only once u need it or 1 for every 1 pet 

9 hours ago, Annie said:

"For me if you want me in PvP - first I like balance, I hate pvp in unbalanced player to player ratios“”

liar,i never see u work for RG. u are a spy of fk. and when fk has more ppl u go to loot in fk side .the game might be balance if  u stop giving any bad advice from u.

Your attitude towards me needs to stop, I've been playing with my RG toon more than I have my FK toon and I don't see you playing at all the past few days. Try playing the game and entering BGs other than AK and NB. Ask FK's who they are most likely fighting against in those BGs, most of the time it's me. I switched from my FK toon to my RG toon during the last AK battle to try and balance the match. I stole the flag from FK too and got it back to RG side. I even got Urka for RG players, I could have kept it from RG if I was FK at the time. I switched back to FK after listening to complaints instead of trying to work together. I stole back that AK flag as FK. So, you coming into this post to again not make any suggestions but mock me isn't helping the game and very selfish is that's your way of "getting me back" for making it hard for you in the game when you have to face against me.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, GoddessSand said:

Your attitude towards me needs to stop, I've been playing with my RG toon more than I have my FK toon and I don't see you playing at all the past few days. Try playing the game and entering BGs other than AK and NB. Ask FK's who they are most likely fighting against in those BGs, most of the time it's me. I switched from my FK toon to my RG toon during the last AK battle to try and balance the match. I stole the flag from FK too and got it back to RG side. I even got Urka for RG players, I could have kept it from RG if I was FK at the time. I switched back to FK after listening to complaints instead of trying to work together. I stole back that AK flag as FK. So, you coming into this post to again not make any suggestions but mock me isn't helping the game and very selfish is that's your way of "getting me back" for making it hard for you in the game when you have to face against me.

It's not going to stop, so you might as well ignore her and not escalate the matter.

We will never achieve perfect balance,  game is sorta balance in way that not every player is on the same caliber, so If we call for more people in pvp, it means we need 1 or two more but dont expect were fighting 5 or less people,  expect were fighting more and we just need some to make the pvp not impossible to win, usually its just me and mombo and we get a few additionals from time to time againts the entiriety of the FK faction. 

15 hours ago, Annie said:

asking for balance pvp but u bring zerg to win me after calling for 1 v 1 but u bring 4 people so jsut shut up already 

3 hours ago, sufi said:

@GoddessSand just ignore that paracite LOL for some 1 who leave his faction during NB for 2 pcs sg box i think he didnt have the right to say anything 

That's what goddesssand did too in AK.are u helping him or retorting him?btw who said it's 1v1  That's many rgs wanna kill u as u rubbish.I can't stop them killing u.And i didn't call them come to pvp

@Annie and @sufiKeep to the topic. If you have no concept of what you would like improved about the game, don't comment.

This was to help let people talk about how to improve the game not to slam people over your opinion of them. If anything personal attitudes of others and trying to slam them is what hurts the game as well. It makes it uninviting and people don't want to play with you. This is a reflection of you and only you can make the game better or worse by how you treat others and talk about them. The GMs and GSs can't change your attitude toward others and they can't force people to get along. The choice however to improve the game by reducing toxic attitudes or hurt the game with toxic attitudtes for all is solely on your own personal behavior. Going to the other faction to be part of that faction to cause a disruption to their gaming is disgraceful, like pulling aggro on bosses and then playing keep away from the faction you are playing with or resetting bosses of FK when you are playing FK or doing the same to RG when you are RG.

I started Tuesday's AK on FK side and switched to help RG balance the match. My behavior of switching during AK was to help RG, when RG's couldn't adjust their toxic attitude talking on how bad the game is after I helped pull Urka to their side with my Aggro and even got them a 2nd flag without their support. My hope to help turn an unbalanced match from FK to RG side with RG having less in number only to keep hearing about unfairness, about players complaints of their character not doing well against a much larger mass of players, and constant slamming of GMs and GSs over the current changes made to try to improve the game that was neglected by even Aeria got me tired of it. Instead of working together with me to keep stealing flags the chat was full of toxic attitudes. So, I went back to the FK and I stole back the flag I gave to the RG and now I created a post for you to talk about what you want done to improve the game and not smack talk others or myself. But if you want to make the game better in the words of Micheal Jackson, "If you want to make the world a better place take a look at yourself and make a change." You first have to start with the man in mirror, I'm willing to work with you if you work with me when I play on your side. I'm willing to ask the other side to balance free and open pvp that isn't competing for a boss or loot.

I see no reason for a zerg pvp battle when nobody is trying to get loot or kill a boss, so why not self balance? I find it fun when the numbers are a 1 to 1 ration or have 1 or 2 more people if the numbers start going beyond 10 on each side. It gets a little one sided to just play against others with more people just because you think you are "winning." You aren't winning, you aren't getting any improvements in your pvp style if you have to win as a zerg. You are also not helping new players out if they are out matched because of numbers and you are not helping them want to stick around.

So, if the GMs and GSs have done all they can do to improve the game, there's still you that must make a choice on how you would improve the game for others. For me, if the GMs and GSs have done what I suggested, I have no problem with helping new players stick around and be either a direct or indirect help to keep the server running as I'll want more and more AP items. Also, helping new players stick around will also help the server stay running as these new players will need AP items and possibly want other unnecessary AP item like costumes. This can ultimately come down to your own attitude, if you keep your attitude toxic nothing good will come of it.

• Like 1