Let's talk about what you think you want

GoddessSand

19 hours ago, sufi said:

there is alot i wanted to talk about, but first how about AK, winning side supose to get wings (everyone who join) as in whats it say in the NOTE if u click on AK/ ak detail,

2nd this game is quite grindy by nature so i think its fair to say hardwork always pay, ( current drop rate is not bad but could have been better)

3nd i wanted to see TEAM mode drop to be fix for DTO/DS both these dungen are end game dungen yet if u do team mode it only drop PVE medal while its almost imposible to solo(clear team mode solo), i hope to see improvement for example team mode DS/DTO have 5% drop chances of getting ancient spaner/jewel, kinda like how DMH team mode work, also current drop rate in DS are really bad i remember days when i start playing i could see plenty of people getting uniq gear from DS, 2nd ds drop was nerf becuase 1st boss and 2nd boss supose to drop 2nd key for direct tunnel yet when keys remove kappa drop rate didnt return which makes DS most unpopular dg instead of being end game dungen

4th all uniq gear should give jewel box including lvl30 uniq gear, this will make this game more easy for newbie to play jewel cube are important becuase uniq jewel are expensiv by nature and it makes low lvl dungen worth to grind, which interm of farming will make newbie can earn gold and in the same time able to afford jewel/ rank 2 jewel for them self. (food chain like cro mention u cant have lvl65 predator without food).

5th uniq costume uniq costume are really expensiv now like SUPER expensiv for example v3 for all class worth 30k gold above these days, make uniq costume can be crafted using dog tag but its NT or not locked when u craft it(it will makes people wan to pvp again/ worth to pvp) becuase lets be real now player like akan dont even pvp if he cap RP because die= lose rp but keep on pvping = no gain thats the reason pvp die in game. what i hope to see is make pvp worth it

6th pet slot expension, actully i think its not bad to have 1 extra slot on pet, i suggest make it AP item that worth like 5k or 10k, might be expensiv but i think its ok since its only once u need it or 1 for every 1 pet 

i think i already say what need to be say as a PVE focus player about SB

20 hours ago, sufi said:

there is alot i wanted to talk about, but first how about AK, winning side supose to get wings (everyone who join) as in whats it say in the NOTE if u click on AK/ ak detail,

Not personally a fan of AK or NB because of the zergs that happen in them and zergs are the only thing that wins these battles. But they are what they are and not sure how to fix that, though they really need to reduced the OPness of the gaurds in the match for AK.

2nd this game is quite grindy by nature so i think its fair to say hardwork always pay, ( current drop rate is not bad but could have been better)

Yes, I feel that if we have to grind that it should be worth our efforts. From what I hear that's being worked on I hope.

3nd i wanted to see TEAM mode drop to be fix for DTO/DS both these dungen are end game dungen yet if u do team mode it only drop PVE medal while its almost imposible to solo(clear team mode solo), i hope to see improvement for example team mode DS/DTO have 5% drop chances of getting ancient spaner/jewel, kinda like how DMH team mode work, also current drop rate in DS are really bad i remember days when i start playing i could see plenty of people getting uniq gear from DS, 2nd ds drop was nerf becuase 1st boss and 2nd boss supose to drop 2nd key for direct tunnel yet when keys remove kappa drop rate didnt return which makes DS most unpopular dg instead of being end game dungen

When it comes to Team modes in these dungeons I agree, drops are no different than solo modes. I feel that rewards and drops need to be tripled that of the Solo modes. Not saying that solo mode should have less reward type, but that team should have the same rewards but more of them. If solo mode gives 1 unique costume and 1 unique gear, team should give 2 unique costumes and 3 unique gears.

4th all uniq gear should give jewel box including lvl30 uniq gear, this will make this game more easy for newbie to play jewel cube are important becuase uniq jewel are expensiv by nature and it makes low lvl dungen worth to grind, which interm of farming will make newbie can earn gold and in the same time able to afford jewel/ rank 2 jewel for them self. (food chain like cro mention u cant have lvl65 predator without food).

Oh gosh, salavaging gear is so scattered and not uniform. Unique delta and zeta give certain things, Kappa some other things, and 60+ are just less medals than what it took to make them. Definitely feel they need to be fixed.

5th uniq costume uniq costume are really expensiv now like SUPER expensiv for example v3 for all class worth 30k gold above these days, make uniq costume can be crafted using dog tag but its NT or not locked when u craft it(it will makes people wan to pvp again/ worth to pvp) becuase lets be real now player like akan dont even pvp if he cap RP because die= lose rp but keep on pvping = no gain thats the reason pvp die in game. what i hope to see is make pvp worth it

Don't really care what Akan does, but unique costumes in game I feel need to be increased. Though I think having level specific costumes like lingerie would be helpful. That way level 29 players who use a unique costume will have stats specifically for that level, while level 60+ players have stats specifically for that level so that they make more sense instead of just having across the board everybody with a unique costume all get the same stats that can lead to imbalance of characters across levels when facing people who don't have unique costumes.

6th pet slot expension, actully i think its not bad to have 1 extra slot on pet, i suggest make it AP item that worth like 5k or 10k, might be expensiv but i think its ok since its only once u need it or 1 for every 1 pet 

They have it, they aren't releasing it though. Not sure why because that 1 slot isn't going to break any character. Where it could break a character might be if that 1 slot becomes an issue if they release level 3 pet chips, but even then that 1 slot wasn't breaking characters back in aeria, it was the rank 3 jewels, level 3 pet chips, and terrible changes to skills. It caused CBs to enter SP and kill gold balls with 1 hit among other problems. I don't understand their reason to not releasing this slot expansion, but I guess their reasons aren't for us to understand and to just accept.

• Like 1

@GoddessSand im just stating a fact, true it might be a small changes but take ak for example some people r trying to get wings solo because idk why some wan it for fashion some wan it for dps some wan it for drop rate which interm sometimes devide player during AK not to mention its kinda unfair if only those who plant flag get the wings, if the winning  side get the wings it will make people work together better and reduce selfish action, which also reduce the possibility of feeding flag. about zerg or unbalance number of player during AK thats beside the point becuase u cant really have a fair number of player during ak/nb at the end of the day people play the side that more fun to them 

about ds/dto team mode i think u should do it your self 1st becuase unlike solo mode in both of this dungen team mode didnt even drop uniq kapa as i say before it only drop PVE medal 

about salvage low lvl cap /newplayer will play longer if they have things worth doing in their cap /lvl and the idea about salvage delta gear give jewel cube will make them feel rewarded because dungen like factory / IV actuly took more time to clear rather then dto/dmh/ds. now u might say end game dungen use legend passcard but thats why boss in end game dungen give more gold unlike low lvl dungen.

about pvp im not just saying akan but im refering to everyone who have high rank which include u your self sand u dont really pvp long becuase the fact of dead lose rp but keep on pvp  no gain, thats why i suggest make pvp more rewarding or worth to do i dont really have issue with current uniq costume stats i think they are preety good sure we can ask for new stats/look costume to match our lvl/gear but that will be imposible becuase lets be real making something new took longer rather then improving whats there to improve

about pet expension i think its up to vivi at the end of the day since u mention its there 

The game doesn't need to adjust to the players,  the players should adjust to the game itself. No matter how much hard you try to change stuffs nothing will change,  if the problem is the player's attitude, Being selfish,  greedy,  Lazy,  stupid, idiot,  noob,  asshole there is no patch that can fix it.

All of the BG are designed so people will work together as a team, and those wings,  unique mechs and stuffs are just incentives of a job well done, even before you enter the BG you should be aware that not all will have wings or loot expensive stuffs and people who decided to act selfish so they could get wings did it in their own volition it's not the system's fault that most of the playerbase here are rotten and cant even look at larger picture.

Most of the rants in this forum are just player's shout of frustration for the things that doesnt go well their way so they need a call for change and bring something down to their level of play and they felt being ignore because their silly suggestions didnt happen when in the first place its straight up BS and will cause more problem in the long run, some will say they dont mind, its better than nothing, but when things get ugly they are the first person you see complaining here. 

Everyone needs to change their own mindset instead of giving more load to the administrators,  game only needs constant fine tuning in classes from time to time and drop rates till it becomes comfortable  and stable, no major changes needed. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, sufi said:

@GoddessSand im just stating a fact, true it might be a small changes but take ak for example some people r trying to get wings solo because idk why some wan it for fashion some wan it for dps some wan it for drop rate which interm sometimes devide player during AK not to mention its kinda unfair if only those who plant flag get the wings, if the winning  side get the wings it will make people work together better and reduce selfish action, which also reduce the possibility of feeding flag. about zerg or unbalance number of player during AK thats beside the point becuase u cant really have a fair number of player during ak/nb at the end of the day people play the side that more fun to them 

Ya, the wing thing is kinda stupid. You have players that let the other side remove the flag so they can take it from them and plant it back for wings and once they got wings they kill everybody who tries to remove the flag because they already got wings. Not sure their plans for AK/NB, but they said changes to them would be coming.

about ds/dto team mode i think u should do it your self 1st becuase unlike solo mode in both of this dungen team mode didnt even drop uniq kapa as i say before it only drop PVE medal 

I wasn't disagreeing with you, I was stating what I think can be done to improve team modes to incentivize party play over solo runs. Though you should make rules with your party when doing team modes about who can get what items. I usually tell people when I do team runs that if a unique drops the player that needs it should get it, if nobody needs it then they should let the team leader get it to check prices for it and put it in AH at a price set by the party and the team leader splits the gold to those in the party. All other drops can be FFA unless a player in the party is needing it like a BP or spanner.

about salvage low lvl cap /newplayer will play longer if they have things worth doing in their cap /lvl and the idea about salvage delta gear give jewel cube will make them feel rewarded because dungen like factory / IV actuly took more time to clear rather then dto/dmh/ds. now u might say end game dungen use legend passcard but thats why boss in end game dungen give more gold unlike low lvl dungen.

Wasn't disagreeing with you.

about pvp im not just saying akan but im refering to everyone who have high rank which include u your self sand u dont really pvp long becuase the fact of dead lose rp but keep on pvp  no gain, thats why i suggest make pvp more rewarding or worth to do i dont really have issue with current uniq costume stats i think they are preety good sure we can ask for new stats/look costume to match our lvl/gear but that will be imposible becuase lets be real making something new took longer rather then improving whats there to improve

When it comes to pvping, yes my rank comes into play but take the rank away and still left with my true reason to neglect pvp. I enter pvp and constantly have to face people with more to their number and all it is is kill feeding, being on the side with more people isn't the best and switching sides with the intention to balance it out doesn't always work when 1 person isn't going to tip the scale against a side that has a 5 to 2 ratio. Sure I can switch to make it 4 to 3 if it's only 4 to 3, but 8 to 6, or 12 to 9 is still more people against less. At a 10 against 4, making it 9 against 5 is still more people easily killing less. So, to me it's not about rank so much as it is about number of players against each other. When I asked FK to make the pvp a bit more fair as there was 7 to 3, one person decided to just watch which is fine or even tag team players in and out after each rotation of team wipeout, but when one player left to balance it everybody threw a fit and left. To me that's a poor attitude and lack of wanting fun fair play. So, ranking on my side isn't a big issue, I can always go back to get the loss RP. I would like to face players of higher ranks because I can gain back lost RP easier after being killed, but I will sometimes find it funny when I have a net RP that is a loss of 50k. Luna and I often joke about how much we lost during an open pvp match.

about pet expension i think its up to vivi at the end of the day since u mention its there

Yep, it's one of those I don't understand not releasing it but that's their choice.

@Beau In away yes, the game shouldn't have to adjust to players and the player's attitudes need to change. However, there are some aspects of the game that do need to be tweaked right now. AK for example is one of those part is the players and part is the game. The part that is the players are their attitudes about winning, losing, wings, and loot. You watch one side get certain items and the other side you will get somebody commenting on "FK always gets ______" or "RG always gets _____," which the RNG is well random. The part that is the game or battle with AK is the fact that guards are too OP, some people aren't effected much by them but take a SW walking past them and 1 hit I'm down 50% HP. So, when I steal the flag getting caught in the guards I don't die by the players I die by the guards. To me the work to stop me should be the work of the players not all the player has to do is stun me at guards for me to die. Loot right now does need to be changed, making DGs too difficult shouldn't happen. When 60+ cap got released players went from being able to farm for unique items to not being able to farm anything because TA was no longer allowed for them and DS was set for lvl 63+ players. So, what was the 60~62 able to farm? DMHM that stopped giving them drops because drop rate for them was seemed to be squashed. When we can't do something it does sound like a bunch of people whining, but we are really just saying well you just took the fun from the game away from us and it's boring now. I do say let people voice their opinions and talk about it and let GMs/GSs explain their reasons. Sure we can talk about how it's just a game to many people, but to those who drop money into the game they do have a point if the game changes so drastically that they get upset. I've always said to make small tweaks to the game over drastic ones, as a person standing on a rug and having it move slightly it's easier to recover better than pulling it completely out from under a person.

• Like 1

Honestly maybe advertise for the game again? try to get more ppl to come and play but ofc only after Payment wall actually gets their act to together fixing buying PCG as it's been over a month now and still nothing.
But honestly, just having population again can fix a lot of things
more ppl is more pvp and or more pve depending on what ppl like
more pve ppl means more stuff flow through the game and market which helps keep prices down and healthy. Not to mention means more ppl need things to gear up and what not, as it is now, most things that sell is just cause ppl decide to make a new class character and gear it.
more pvp keeps pvpers happy and well adds a bit more "balance" to pvpin the game, as lets face it, the attendance size for BGS screams that larger scale PVP was meant to happen in the game, but largest we get now is like AK or NB which at most is 15:15, that's not even a full Janus worth of people

like while this extrememly low level video, cant tell me having this many ppl in a bg would not be fun 

6 hours ago, Variations said:

Honestly maybe advertise for the game again? try to get more ppl to come and play but ofc only after Payment wall actually gets their act to together fixing buying PCG as it's been over a month now and still nothing.
But honestly, just having population again can fix a lot of things
more ppl is more pvp and or more pve depending on what ppl like
more pve ppl means more stuff flow through the game and market which helps keep prices down and healthy. Not to mention means more ppl need things to gear up and what not, as it is now, most things that sell is just cause ppl decide to make a new class character and gear it.
more pvp keeps pvpers happy and well adds a bit more "balance" to pvpin the game, as lets face it, the attendance size for BGS screams that larger scale PVP was meant to happen in the game, but largest we get now is like AK or NB which at most is 15:15, that's not even a full Janus worth of people

like while this extrememly low level video, cant tell me having this many ppl in a bg would not be fun 

So, yes there are things we as players can do to improve through helping spread the word, but there are things Vendetta needs to do to help support more people for pvp by improving the pve aspect. Hopefully Vivi will can do it.

Yes we can do more advertising to the game to get more people. There have been some youtubers and livestreamers that have shown this game in their video stream, but some hit a wall of how much of the game they can show due to the NSFW 18+ content in the game. That is why I couldn't participate in the spread the word event, so to speak, because I'm not about to post a video to advertise to a bunch of friends that are so conservative that even the mention of the naked ladies offends them. Many times I have women checking out my profile and that would get so offended by it that they must publicly shame men for certain content. One went so far as to shame me for what a friend of mine posted and how I shouldn't have friends like that if I wanted to date a "lady."Personally I don't date women like that, but I also have kids that I don't want them playing this game till they are able to make that choice for themselves at 18. But yes we can advertise the game more, but could there be a more softcore version with less focus on certain risque aspects of the game and more of the fun play of the game with a good video to use not low graphics?

As for increasing numbers for more pvp and better economy, well first we need more people for more pvp. Problem is though is that I feel that this game lacks sufficient loot items to support more people. If you added 100 people right now, gears, jewels, and everything else would become scares because what we have is dramatically low compared to what will be needed that Everything will vanish from AH and cause prices to increase. To support more people we need much higher drops quantities otherwise players will just enter, take what resources they can, find that they can't get more, and quit thinking that the game sucks. The pve aspect of the game needs to be really good to maintain the pvp aspect of the game. 

• Like 1

On 1/7/2020 at 10:32 AM, GoddessSand said:

So, yes there are things we as players can do to improve through helping spread the word, but there are things Vendetta needs to do to help support more people for pvp by improving the pve aspect. Hopefully Vivi will can do it.

Yes we can do more advertising to the game to get more people. There have been some youtubers and livestreamers that have shown this game in their video stream, but some hit a wall of how much of the game they can show due to the NSFW 18+ content in the game. That is why I couldn't participate in the spread the word event, so to speak, because I'm not about to post a video to advertise to a bunch of friends that are so conservative that even the mention of the naked ladies offends them. Many times I have women checking out my profile and that would get so offended by it that they must publicly shame men for certain content. One went so far as to shame me for what a friend of mine posted and how I shouldn't have friends like that if I wanted to date a "lady."Personally I don't date women like that, but I also have kids that I don't want them playing this game till they are able to make that choice for themselves at 18. But yes we can advertise the game more, but could there be a more softcore version with less focus on certain risque aspects of the game and more of the fun play of the game with a good video to use not low graphics?

As for increasing numbers for more pvp and better economy, well first we need more people for more pvp. Problem is though is that I feel that this game lacks sufficient loot items to support more people. If you added 100 people right now, gears, jewels, and everything else would become scares because what we have is dramatically low compared to what will be needed that Everything will vanish from AH and cause prices to increase. To support more people we need much higher drops quantities otherwise players will just enter, take what resources they can, find that they can't get more, and quit thinking that the game sucks. The pve aspect of the game needs to be really good to maintain the pvp aspect of the game. 

@GoddessSand agree with u sand and if vandeta keep ignoring these then it will slowly kill the player base. whats more to do rather then pvp ? what pvp left to join nb which is barely 10 vs 10?? ak which barely 15 vs 15? ppl at the end game has nothing to do, bosess as big as asmo that only drop trash ?? 1/10 asmo will drop 2 or 3 rings if u lucky ???ancient spaner that drop once every week? every important stuff are event exclusiv?? (prevent new player to grow, like jewel fusion/ancient spaner/jewel) end game dungen that dont even drop uni kappa every run instead of using legend passcard? (lack of drop which makes all kind of uniq jewel expensiv also prevent new player growing/ finish salvage uniq/salvage right) lack of end game content also kill player base/ make player grow tired and yea some will chose to quit eventuly, @Beau true player need to adjust to game but, player also have the option to quit playing if its to hard to play it, not to mention it encourage people to be selfish,

Some players dont join ak or nb cause they dont have the lv for that or are undergeared and if you are on fk side you will be outnumbered. I would like to see more options for lower lv people to gain exp faster so that they could join end game players. Cause for me im stuck in nemesis and leveling up is so slow while other people are running out of content. Guess im not the only one who is stuck with slow exp. Want more players killing boses and going battlegrounds? Help newbies.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hypnos said:

Some players dont join ak or nb cause they dont have the lv for that or are undergeared and if you are on fk side you will be outnumbered. I would like to see more options for lower lv people to gain exp faster so that they could join end game players. Cause for me im stuck in nemesis and leveling up is so slow while other people are running out of content. Guess im not the only one who is stuck with slow exp. Want more players killing boses and going battlegrounds? Help newbies.

Bolded what I liked. 

The low player base in the nemesis tier is contributing to the slow EXP as it's also difficult to get in Soccer Pitch for EXP as well.

THe funny thing is that the RP Mobs in Nemesis give more EXP than most monsters on that map.  If not, all of them.

@Sand: Also interesting  "There have been some youtubers and livestreamers that have shown this game in their video stream, but some hit a wall of how much of the game they can show due to the NSFW 18+ content in the game."

Edited by Norleras

I always have thoughts of what if we just go back to 49 cap because for me by far, 49 cap is the most balanced cap. No skill changes or whatsoever, just add more content like dungeons and etc but no more custom skill changes & level caps. But i guess it's too late to go back now.

For me the problem on this cap and the custom changes on balancing is that everything's just too good and powerful. And then now there's already a teaser that new mechs are coming. assuming these are 60 mechs, are we still gonna keep power creeping when everything's just too strong already?

Another issue for me is advertising. I guess no need to explain this one :D

3 hours ago, Norleras said:

On the contrary.  The skill changes affected all caps.  Since there is little activity in those tiers, we have little data on pvp matters to decide on "balance".

7 hours ago, Che said:

I always have thoughts of what if we just go back to 49 cap

By this, i meant that the server should just restart and stay at 49 cap without changing anything on skills (excluding fixing skill bugs) and just stay at default values to how SB arranged the skills on that cap but then I'm pretty sure that going back to square 1 is not something everyone would like so it's a straight no. Thus i said It's too late for it.

Sure It's indeed cool that vendetta got to increase the cap to more than what the official SB servers had go through and was even able to make new equips and etc. but then i guess there's really no basis on this current cap that we can say "oh, this is balanced enough and we can leave it like this" since this is already a self-made patch and we're only relying to players with experience to balance things out on this cap that most likely will have a potential bias of their class that they play (no offense).

But anyway all I'm saying is, i guess it was better if we left everything in default. But i understand since it came to this, there must be changes.

That's all for me :D

2 hours ago, Che said:

By this, i meant that the server should just restart and stay at 49 cap without changing anything on skills (excluding fixing skill bugs) and just stay at default values to how SB arranged the skills on that cap but then I'm pretty sure that going back to square 1 is not something everyone would like so it's a straight no. Thus i said It's too late for it.

49 cap still had skill balance problems, so just because they become more prevalent at 60+, the 49 cap was still greatly unbalanced.

Sure It's indeed cool that vendetta got to increase the cap to more than what the official SB servers had go through and was even able to make new equips and etc. but then i guess there's really no basis on this current cap that we can say "oh, this is balanced enough and we can leave it like this" since this is already a self-made patch and we're only relying to players with experience to balance things out on this cap that most likely will have a potential bias of their class that they play (no offense).

Vendetta had it's own servers up and running during the time of Aeria. They just dropped the game shortly before Aeria did and was asked by players from Aeria to pick it back up. Aeria couldn't do anything for the game via code that Vendetta couldn't do because Aeria wasn't given source. Source code was and is held by LivePlex, if they are still around. It used to be that Aeria and Vendetta had to wait for LivePlex to do anything for this game's content and changes, Vendetta is just taking a more hands on approach to it and are limited with it due to lack of source code.

But anyway all I'm saying is, i guess it was better if we left everything in default. But i understand since it came to this, there must be changes.

That's all for me :D

The game was dying during 49 cap with both servers, so I don't know how leaving everything at default is going to help people want to stick around. It's not like skilled player vs skilled player with gear and everything else being substandard. It's more of Everything from gears, skills, and player's use of their build is part of it.

• Like 1

On 1/12/2020 at 2:44 PM, GoddessSand said:

Vendetta had it's own servers up and running during the time of Aeria. They just dropped the game shortly before Aeria did and was asked by players from Aeria to pick it back up. Aeria couldn't do anything for the game via code that Vendetta couldn't do because Aeria wasn't given source. Source code was and is held by LivePlex, if they are still around. It used to be that Aeria and Vendetta had to wait for LivePlex to do anything for this game's content and changes, Vendetta is just taking a more hands on approach to it and are limited with it due to lack of source code.

Yes, I am one of the few players who played VSB back in 2013 - 2015-ish til they closed. There was more mistakes that they did more than now where before they've included direct purchases of stuff via web mall, vote points, perfect narak and etc. which gets to the point that players were able to reach end-game pretty damn quick.

EDIT: Also almost everything was so easy before, for example RP resets every 2 hours, getting to 49 is fast and all mentioned above.

The game was dying during 49 cap with both servers, so I don't know how leaving everything at default is going to help people want to stick around. It's not like skilled player vs skilled player with gear and everything else being substandard. It's more of Everything from gears, skills, and player's use of their build is part of it.

Not really because you heard they(vsb) were not also doing good in 49 cap doesn't really mean the verdict is because we stayed on a certain cap. So is VSB that much alive right now then? Ironically, didn't a lot quit because of this cap? We won't be having these kind of discussions if we're so alive atm. Considering the fact this is the last remaining SB server now vs. before. But yeah can say It's better than before and unfortunately it looks like the same thing is happening all over again.

If you're gonna ask me what was the difference of VSB last 2013 vs. today, the only thing with custom content was having those custom weapon skins & bikes & costumes. No new dungeons, no new maps that's why it's probably a lot dead before. And the fact that aeria was still alive back then.

Lmao even Bash already left because of how horrible working on this game is 🤣🤣🤣

49 cap still had skill balance problems, so just because they become more prevalent at 60+, the 49 cap was still greatly unbalanced.

At least it isn't the total power creep cap before where everything mostly requires 1 whole rota to kill. Unlike now, some classes can kill you in 3 - 4 hits regardless if you're well-geared (of course, excluding classes with massive tank buffs :))

Anyway, as your topic title says, this is what i think and what i wanted to happen, but like i said on my replies, It's too late for it so we can leave it here now :D 

Ciao~

• 2 weeks later...

You could introduce a premium service like in blade and soul. Where premium is pretty much a must have. For a low price you get 30 days premium medal and wh, inventory expansions. More people would buy it. Cause now if you want cheaper expansions you have to buy 3x. Some items in game shop are worthless like low lv buff potions. A rotation of new items would be nice. New special each week. If some people are bored then add more lingerie or costume drops to dungeon boses. More events. Best ones are drop or dungeon. No guess the word nonsence. Is it possible to add more hard versions of dungeons? Like subterrean factory or ignis vortex hard modes.

• VGN GM
On 1/23/2020 at 10:00 AM, Hypnos said:

Is it possible to add more hard versions of dungeons? Like subterrean factory or ignis vortex hard modes.

The new dungeon coming with this next patch is a "hard mode" Abyssal. So its possible, it just takes some time to completely remake the dungeon from scratch.

38 minutes ago, Vivi said:

The new dungeon coming with this next patch is a "hard mode" Abyssal. So its possible, it just takes some time to completely remake the dungeon from scratch.

another possibility is to shuffle activities around the maps a bit. The original purpose of the passcard dailies was to have people around the maps, atm many in mereholt, some in enocia, but few if any in barb. A possibility is to move the NB entrance to barb, so people passing thru see a group of players gathered and know there is activity in the game.

• VGN GM
20 minutes ago, Alex_D said:

another possibility is to shuffle activities around the maps a bit. The original purpose of the passcard dailies was to have people around the maps, atm many in mereholt, some in enocia, but few if any in barb. A possibility is to move the NB entrance to barb, so people passing thru see a group of players gathered and know there is activity in the game.

Yeah, I can see about moving it about.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Alex_D said:

Not bad. After all, the "original" entrance of Abyssal Temple was in Barbirion:

cRZujsw.jpg

When Aeria made level 40 patch they said the Nemesis door was temporary, but they never fixed it...

• Like 3