How to deal with those ppl has 2 toons on 2sides

Annie

I give u an example.If Tom has 2 toons.one character named TomFK in fk side. another one named TomRG in RG side. and u have only 1 character 1Medic  in RG side.And Tom told u these 2 char are his.One day when u are farming RP TomFK come kill u many times. The next day in NB. you are in the same pt with TomRG. Tom and you are both not pt leader.will you heal TomRG in NB?

If this happend only 1 time it might not be a problem.but what if it happens frequently?what if Tom play 1 day in FK then 1 day in RG?what if tom always play in FK more? what if tom always play in RG more?

This is an problem of Philosophy in SB

• Haha 1

my advice is making one IP+MAC address=all accounts +all characters in 1 side.if another account login using the same IP force characters change to the same side.And there won't be the centrist who sometimes is a fk sometimes a rg.Then try to balance the ppl number on 2sides. it might be more balance in BG.Many centrists go to the winning side in BG for loot.really few centrist really wanna go to the losing side  for a stupid self balance.My wish is to annihilate centrists

• Haha 1

What about players who go to the other side and try to make it difficult on others to attack a pve or pvp boss just because they have issues with that faction? Personally if they are on the same faction playing with me they better be helping the faction not hurting it for the other side. If they are working for a common goal of winning, as a ME I would heal them because their death doesn't benefit the faction I am playing with. If they are there to run a muck and make it difficult for others around me and myself, I'd let them die because it's better them than me. In AK or NB or any BG, you put your differences aside and go for the win for the side you are playing. If that person plays FK mostly and they are on their RG toon or vice versa, they are working to help you, unless they are a douche. If you become that hell bent on getting back at people that are playing on your side, you will always lose because sooner or later they get tired of lack of support that is supposed to be there and join the side that will most likely win.

• Like 1

1person becoming both ur enemy and friend is stupid.that will make all players schizomania.u see Goddesssand might be  schizomania already.u must have no good friends on both side.if u said u have friends then how can u kill him many and many times use the opposite faction toon?if u don;t kill  those friends.how can u say  u work faithfully for the opposite side?any way u have no friends Goddesssand.

Btw.using SW hide and kill other player is not capable at all in my opinion. coz sw is unfair class.i think u are nothing  but a bad player enjoy cheating to kill others.SW is a class born for cheating.SW and u are all bugs in this game. GM should remove these bugs from this game..

21 minutes ago, Annie said:

1person becoming both ur enemy and friend is stupid.that will make all players schizomania.u see Goddesssand might be  schizomania already.u must has no good friends on both side.if u said u have friends then how can u kill him many and many times use the oppiste faction toon?if u don;t kill  those friends.how can u say  u work faithfully for the oppiste side?any way u have no friends Goddesssand.

Btw.using SW hide and kill other player is not capable at all in my opinion. coz sw is unfair class.i think u are nothing.SW and u are all bugs in this game. GM should remove these bugs from this game..

It's a game, you are there to have fun. I take it you've never played games with friends that you have to beat? Street Fighter, mortal Kombat, Halo, COD, etc.... I had the best times playing those games with friends that I had to beat their strategy. Sometimes, the best way to improve your own character or play style is to compete against people who are your friends because they'll find your weakness and then give you advice on how to improve. Playing against the faction you normally play with, can help you see things you can't see when you continue to play with the same group of people.

The SW is supposed to be able to hide, it's an assassin class. The SW can be found by several different classes and not just the SE. I thought you play the ME and would know what skills the ME has? The ME has a detect skill and a concealment debuff that you can use. The WH and PU also can detect SWs in fade if they want and if the SW doesn't have the concealment to get past those detect skills. The more a SW puts into concealment the less likely they are to kill somebody. So, the SE isn't the only player able to spot a faded SW. If you can't figure out how to stop a SW, it's not the SW's fault. Even DEs can kill a SW. ME's however, can't kill crap if they are support built, but you could find and kill SWs if you choose to. The SW is currently at a disadvantage over all other classes due to not being able to use skill stones, def buffs are the shortest of any class, and currently people can easily get past the buffs too with the right build and an ME with the right skills. If you want to take away our concealment of the SW that puts your ME at risk because some SWs use their concealment to wait for other SWs to show their face when they attack the ME. I can catch any SW attacking any ME on my side if that is my task to protect the ME when the SE or other classes fail to stop them. I can counter any SW mid attack, if you take the SW out of the game you have nobody waiting in the corner ready to pounce on anybody who tries to attack you without them seeing me there. But sadly I can't help a player who can't help me when I play with them because they choose the spiteful road and must accept their fate when I fail to protect them because they fail to protect me. It's all in your attitude if you ask me.

• Like 1