Statutory Declaration

Annie

Statutory Declaration:I will never pt or heal those ppl in RG who use FK toon atk me.Centrists make this game schizomania. Be a faithful RG or my enemy. that's my way to play this game

Mins ago some ppl come to kill u when u on a boss. Mins later he come to ur side say come help on boss.this is fuking stupid.

btw i answer what goddess said yesterday 

Goddess don't try to confuse concept.in ur words subtext is that?ppls are friends.Yeap Battle between friends make us improve and we can have a cup of tea after battle.but for the ppl in the oppoiste faction who u even don't know much and u need to be frinedly?some ppl not friendly at all. For example u are in a company and u can make friends with ppl u work together.how can u make friends with ppl work in the competitor company? if ur boss know u contact ppl from competitor company or u work for competitor company  u might be fired. coz u may be a spy of the competitor. did u see many ppl has friends in competitor company in real life? U think ppl are all friends?that's in ur dream in ur opinion.not all ppl think it?like u.Enemy is enemy. i don't need to waste time to make friends with enemy.Enemy and we have different benefit.Who win in battle who have fun. who lose who will have disappointing.As u said we come to game to have fun.if enemy kill u will u have fun?if all ppl think like u the world will be peacefull and the USA will has no problem with Iran.Please be mature and?recognize reality,man

BTW are u really over 50 years old ?or a child?Goddesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssand

• Haha 1