Accidentally leveled out of 59

NippleFeet

I was at lv 59 and was farming DMHM and i was at 97%. I thought i would be ok but halfway through the run i leveled up and now i cant go to Falev's Central Base to farm the dungeon there even though it says 49+ and all the dungeons 60+ i know of need legendary passcards which are hard for me to get cause bad luck getting into BG and also getting absolutely beat by players with full +12 spanned and uni r2 gear. Am i just not finding the right place to teleport from or do i have to level a new character to go back there, and if so where are some spots i can still use to power level characters at 60

21 minutes ago, Norleras said:

Send a helpdesk ticket on this matter. The GMs may be able to help you with this.

help with what, leveling by accident? i think that would need a rollback so i would be fine with just making a new character to use at 59 i just need to find a fast way to get there without using 50 xp boosters

4 hours ago, Norleras said:

Where would you put the thing?  Archeron required a shuttle of the sort to get there.

Really? I always thought NPC girl was enough to have a dungeon. Drasil hard mode have just the girl, same for Abissal Temple. Vivi made the Christmas Factory dungeon with the girl only too.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Filomena said:

Really? I always thought NPC girl was enough to have a dungeon. Drasil hard mode have just the girl, same for Abissal Temple. Vivi made the Christmas Factory dungeon with the girl only too.

Well, behind the girl there is a transport.  And at the entrance of Archeron, you're standing in front of the transport as well.   The dungeon appears to be floating high in the sky, so yeah.

• VGN GM
23 hours ago, Filomena said:

Make another portal for The Acheron in another place, Amara for example. It's ugly we can't farm it any more.

Noted down to happen within the next patch.

1 hour ago, NippleFeet said:

i still dont see why Ellis is blocked off for 60+ even though it says 49+ not 49-59

Because its also considered a PvP map, which we don't want to split the 60+s up between 2 pvp maps.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Filomena said:

Well, sure you can do that.  In terms of aesthetics, it might be tacky.

Edited by Norleras

On 1/20/2020 at 10:52 AM, Vivi said:

Because its also considered a PvP map, which we don't want to split the 60+s up between 2 pvp maps.

We already have 2 maps of Ellis. An idea can be to pervent the 60+ to go in the Ellis of the opposite faction only.

Example: RG Ellis works for RG 49+ and FK 49-59.

FK Ellis works for FK 49+ and RG 49-59.

There will be some problems anyway, I can already imagine them, but it's an idea people could think about.