Make game rules clearly

Annie

many fks such as God***nd always cry like a baby to GS.they said "this is not allowed.that should be ban.that should be forbidden.report him." they as fks even got more ppl online everyday but they are still not satisfied and always cry to GS and GM.really funny.if there are no rules clearly.nobody should be ban or punished.and GS should stop comming for their ask.

for example.Godd**nd said if i use rg toon pvp with fks at a boss and use fk toons near wait to loot the same boss then i should be ban.is there a rule?or is his words just a super big joke?is there anything wrong when I use rg toon kill fks?is there anything wrong when i use fk toon loot ?why can't be at the same time?and what he said is waiting "near".how far is near?100m?200m?since the game allow ppl dual log.are 2 char on 2 side in the same map near too?how can u judge how far is near?he always cry to GS and call GS come.is him a baby or child?

can u stop crying like a baby God*****nd?should RGs cry to GM that FKs alway has more ppl and GM only let rg fc to fk side?

another example.  GS said over 10+ppl report me for moving around boss.but i m still not banned and Luna said it's not againt the rules so i think it's allowed.and i will do it more.if there is no rules so of course i can do it like that.one day if u said it's not allowed plz tell me how u judge and what is the rule.if ppl make boss move then he should be ban?then can i report others make boss move 2m?i think many ppl can make boss move sometimes Intentionally or unintentionally.then how far boss move is allowed. how far boss move is not allowed?and how can u judge Intentionally or unintentionally.even for  Intentionally situaton i can give u a special case.if 2 fks are doing a boss then 10 rgs come to kill these 2 fks. can they move boss or reset boss to save their life?is it allowed to move boss or reset boss if 1 fk don' t wanna die and he said "run away" but the other one still wanna continue that boss.can u say it's not allowed when he really run away?how u judge it? another case if 1 ppl have something else to do and he need to leave and go back to base .but aggro is on him.so can he move boss or reset it?and i wanna know can ppl reset boss in this situation?or if he started the boss he must finish it or he must die?we need rules.

what i said are honest problems in this game since there are no rules clearly.so if GM is lazy to make rules. plz don't respond those crying baby.that's unfair for some ppl ok?plz don't give candy to those crying baby.i m tired of their crying.i think letting them be is the best.

if u wanna game more fair, making ppl number on 2 sides equal is more important

RGs have 0 win in AK for about a month and always lose in NB.why God***nd not cry for that?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The rules listed here are mainly a guideline for proper behaviour within our network and can be changed/modified at any time. Staff make the final call for what to punish.

These guidelines are subject to the staff's observation. Using the claim, "It wasn't on the rules", or "I didn't know", or "It's not worded like that" will not be tolerated and will be ignored.

The rules listed here will apply to all games on Vendetta Gaming Network, unless otherwise noted.

Using any skill to be able to pull the monster away from the attacker in an attempt to reset the boss.

That last part would be doing this with a character of the same faction. It's different if you used an RG toon against the FK faction or using a FK toon against the RG faction.

FK winning AK or NB for a long time I have to laugh at your rant about it. For a long time RG won those week after week, month after month. But you go into a salty state every time you play and use that salt to actually harass people and last night you harassed LunaNyx and blamed him for your lag at a boss that he has no control over. You did it repeatedly over and over saying it was GS fault, they did it, they caused it, and mocked them for stuff that was not their fault or in their control. You keep crying about me, every post you make has my name attached to it. Using Goddes***d is an attempt to mask the use of my gamertag in your post.

Personal attacks based on: their race, gender, religion, nationality, ethics, sexual preference and personal beliefs

You have harassed me several times by calling me old, fat, and ugly just like Archangel/Saitama. Saying that I'm 50 no matter how many times I've said I'm not 50 and people know how old I am that actually care to ask. Regardless of my age, even using my age to make a personal attack is still harassment.

I don't want you banned, I want your behavior to chill out. You've been salty, hot, and dark against this game, against GS/GM, and against others because you want people to treat you differently than how you are treating them. It's a game that you come in to play and have fun, not cheat against others or rage on people because you lost out on stuff that you can't even use to buy a glass of water in the real world. If you want to let that hate, anger, and rage flow through you, the Sith await your powers in the force.

Edited by Norleras
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, GoddessSand said:

FK winning AK or NB for a long time I have to laugh at your rant about it. For a long time RG won those week after week, month after month. But you go into a salty state every time you play and use that salt to actually harass people and last night you harassed LunaNyx and blamed him for your lag at a boss that he has no control over. You did it repeatedly over and over saying it was GS fault, they did it, they caused it, and mocked them for stuff that was not their fault or in their control. You keep crying about me, every post you make has my name attached to it. Using Goddes***d is an attempt to mask the use of my gamertag in your post.

Personal attacks based on: their race, gender, religion, nationality, ethics, sexual preference and personal beliefs

I had her on Rival list, so I didn't even see any of this against me. lol

Response in red.

On another note, the rules are being reviewed for possible revision.  @AnnieJust because some of your antics are not written as illegal, it doesn't necessarily mean you are undeserving of negative consequences that are also not written as illegal.

This discussion ends now. 

Closed.  

Edited by Norleras
  • Like 1