[EE] Sage Trial III Stuck

Xeronax

Hi, I'm currently doing the Sage Trial series to unlock the sage class. On Sage Trial III, you're required to kill 80 Sacred Elves, after which the quest completion NPC will appear to allow you to finish the quest. After I killed the mobs, no NPC appeared, but the quest tracker allowed me to teleport to the NPC, so I did that and it teleported me to a random place. Now, I'm stuck there with no means of getting back to the quest area. I've tried using the Rune given that transports you to the quest area to no avail and the quest can not be dropped and redone. Would appreciate help!

IGN: Alabaster

• VGN GM

When looking at the quest you should have an item in your bag called "Sage King Relic". You can use this item in Aven around the following coordinates (X: 157, Y: 342).

You can reset the dungeon first before going inside by right clicking your portrait and hitting "Reset Dungeon".

• 3 years later...
On 1/19/2020 at 1:55 AM, Jordan said:

When looking at the quest you should have an item in your bag called "Sage King Relic". You can use this item in Aven around the following coordinates (X: 157, Y: 342).

You can reset the dungeon first before going inside by right clicking your portrait and hitting "Reset Dungeon".

i dont have this item, i think im legit stuck lol

There's a NPC in Aven that you speak with to re-enter this stage of the quest, talk to the female NPC Hillem? I believe was her name. She will teleport you back into the instance, as Jordan said make sure you reset the dungeon first. Just repeat the process of killing mobs until the NPC spawns, he will spawn closer to the staircase you see in the center.

On 1/19/2020 at 3:55 AM, Jordan said:

(X: 157, Y: 342).

Follow the coordinates Jordan gave to find the NPC.

On 8/16/2023 at 10:33 AM, Nanami said:

There's a NPC in Aven that you speak with to re-enter this stage of the quest, talk to the female NPC Hillem? I believe was her name. She will teleport you back into the instance, as Jordan said make sure you reset the dungeon first. Just repeat the process of killing mobs until the NPC spawns, he will spawn closer to the staircase you see in the center.

Follow the coordinates Jordan gave to find the NPC.

thx mami, mvp