De Exp by self dmg

NippleFeet

Yeah i know this issue has been discussed many times and i know it's difficult to make items to make you lose xp or lower the amount you gain BUT what about a self Dmg item with a low or non-existent cooldown something like a cybercluster but it does only dmg to YOU but to stop abuse from players who dont wanna give enemy side RP you can set it so it's disabled in PVP areas or something like that.

For example Item does 30%-40% of HP in dmg or just a ridiculous amount of dmg that you cant survive without gear maybe 4k-6k raw dmg since even lvl 59 characters without pet on and no gear arent usually above 6k unless if they have a high HP build.

Maybe you can even set it so it's only usable in dungeons or something so they cant be abused in PVP situations

• VGN GM

The only thing I could think of that avoids any chance of abuse/trolling from other people would be an item that costs health to use - though it'll most likely function the same as the PU skill, where it'll stop being useable around 4k remaining Hp.

I think it'd just be best though to just make a 1 shot mob like the volcano beetle people can just go kill if they need to keep resetting their EXP down.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Vivi said:

The only thing I could think of that avoids any chance of abuse/trolling from other people would be an item that costs health to use - though it'll most likely function the same as the PU skill, where it'll stop being useable around 4k remaining Hp.

I think it'd just be best though to just make a 1 shot mob like the volcano beetle people can just go kill if they need to keep resetting their EXP down.

That would work as long as it's in a low lvl area and near a spawn