What bosses do you attack or not and why?

GoddessSand

So, looking at your level cap what bosses in that level cap do you attempt to kill or not kill and why? Is something I'm wondering because I think that for the most part DV bosses have been left untouched for how long?

So, for me I'll do Asmo, Helios, Cairn, and behemoth in Amara, mostly because others are doing it or there's pvp over it since I'm bored with the other game things.

I don't kill either hounds or the bosses in Dragon Valley because well are they even worth the drops? Hounds I know aren't worth the time to kill them and people don't pvp over them like we used to before 60+ cap.

As for the other levels, right now I used to farm them, but nothing really is helpful to farm them for characters I don't even use now.

Though I really really want a Seona Halloween Boss pet/pet skin the size of a derpy please please please @Vivi It would be okay if it was a little bigger but I don't want it the size of the other seona pet skins.

• Like 1

• VGN GM
6 hours ago, GoddessSand said:

Though I really really want a Seona Halloween Boss pet/pet skin the size of a derpy please please please @Vivi It would be okay if it was a little bigger but I don't want it the size of the other seona pet skins.

If that skin comes, it'll come with the halloween event or if Seona makes another apperance another time.

@GoddessSand ayalal actully quite important for newbie since it drop 750% exp booster or 3500% every kill and lower part kappa the good thing about doing it is ayalal have good exp, yea it took like 40min-1 hour to solo but if pu solo it or underlvl pu do it it gives good exp since got monster respawn around her/him, how ever i do hope ayalal drop get change/ rework, about amara boss i think it depend since its a pvp map so nothing much to say about it,but i do hope hound get rework since i think hound arent worth it to kill, 

overall opinion i think most of world boss in sb need to be look into or change the drop table, for example viledon boss/ nemesis boss are abandon i mean no ppl kill it, the reason behind it i think maybe because that boss drop it self arent worth it, 1st reason it only drop low lvl gear/uni gear, 2nd most of these boss didnt drop anything useful for end game player, take viledon asmo for example, its almost imposible to solo it yet it always drop garbage/trash it rarely drop uni trinket, maybe in every 10 viledon asmo only 1 will drop uniq trinket lvl32, what im trying to say is if there is something worth it to do in lower lvl cap not only newbie will stay but all 65 player will also play low lvl cap becuase it has something worth to do, 

@Vivi how if makes some event exclusiv dropable in worldboss/babybuner or unpopulated map ? for example jewel sg/ buff potion or ancient jewel box maybe?

1 hour ago, sufi said:

@GoddessSand ayalal actully quite important for newbie since it drop 750% exp booster or 3500% every kill and lower part kappa the good thing about doing it is ayalal have good exp, yea it took like 40min-1 hour to solo but if pu solo it or underlvl pu do it it gives good exp since got monster respawn around her/him, how ever i do hope ayalal drop get change/ rework, about amara boss i think it depend since its a pvp map so nothing much to say about it,but i do hope hound get rework since i think hound arent worth it to kill, 

overall opinion i think most of world boss in sb need to be look into or change the drop table, for example viledon boss/ nemesis boss are abandon i mean no ppl kill it, the reason behind it i think maybe because that boss drop it self arent worth it, 1st reason it only drop low lvl gear/uni gear, 2nd most of these boss didnt drop anything useful for end game player, take viledon asmo for example, its almost imposible to solo it yet it always drop garbage/trash it rarely drop uni trinket, maybe in every 10 viledon asmo only 1 will drop uniq trinket lvl32, what im trying to say is if there is something worth it to do in lower lvl cap not only newbie will stay but all 65 player will also play low lvl cap becuase it has something worth to do, 

Yeet people are finnally doing ayalal xD 

back to dissapearing  to stalking mode

[shit] Solo-able bosses only drop these ultra rare treasure called HSART. Killing one may take 15-40 mins depending on gear. It's like sex, the longer it last the better the experience. It makes me want to do it over and over again --sex... I mean killing the bosses.

Non-solo-able bosses aren't as fun as what stated above. Sure they do drop tons of that ultra rare treasure HSART but they also sometimes drop some ultra worthless common items such as ancient spanners and other unique accessories. These bosses spawns in pvp zones that's why killing em requires us to enjoy good amount of resets from the other faction. Experiencing such crab mentality gives me multiple orgasms. It keeps me cummin back to moar bosses. [/shit]

Seriously. It would be nice to improve the loot from the bosses. I say quantity over quality. Asmo droppin 10 unique accessories would hurt the game. On the other hand, 6 toons kill a boss but only get 1 precious item is kindda sad and unrewarding for the 5 unlucky ones. Would be better if boss drop plenty of blessed naraks, sg, xp boosters, stat boosters, pvp hypovials and other valuable consumables instead of just 1 unique accessory. Heck! Might better if we get a 6-hour wings instead of loot for killin bosses.

Titan: less than 1 per month. It's too strong and long, really hard to find a team.

CX1 Destroyer: rarely, usually to teach a new guildmate about how bosses work.

Devilkin Overlord: 2 or 3 per year. It was fine to solo it when i was level 37, but 29 is too weak and 39 too high. Rarely friends ask to go for him.

Argos: 1 or 2 per month. Good boss to kill.

Helios (Viledon): 1 per week. Another good boss to kill.

Behemoth + Cairn (Viledon): 1 or 2 per month. Hard to find a team for them and my punisher can't solo them.

Asmodeus (Viledon): 2 or 3 per year. I really want to kill it more cause rewards are great, but find a good team in level 39 is almost impossible. 2 people are not enough or they require a full hour or more to kill it.

Widowmaker: 1 or 2 per month. Even if rewards are really bad, my 49 can solo it, so sometimes I use my time for Widowmaker.

Haziel: less than 1 per month. I was used to kill it a lot more, in the past year. It's a a lot time consuming, even in 2.

Ankelos, Angel, Catherine: 2 or 3 per year. They hit too strong, they are too long, the drop rate sucks.

Stea: almost never. It's still too hard with the perma-reflect buff. And drop rate sucks.

Phyton: 1 or 2 per month. Lately I incredibly increased my activity in Scylla. With a good help, Phyton is pretty fast, even if drop rate still sucks.

Omega: less than 1 per month. But I know people still farm it.

Giant: almost never. I think the hour 3 people spend there can be used better, cause drop rate really sucks.

I don't consider my level 65 cause i don't play a lot in the cap, just some PVP.

@Doper i kill ayalal only 3-10 times to check out the drop rate and to really confirm it my self.

@sicat i agree to much drop gonna hurt the server just like what happen during hallowen, 1st week halowen i notice rarely uniq erring drop but after some drop adjustment 64 erring drop like 500cp from amara moobs, what im trying to suggest is something simple for example abba in baby bunker drop ancient jewel box or ellis nemesis world boss drop ancient jewel box or even viledon asmo, my point was make unpopulated lower cap drop things that end game player needed.

how about make every map biggest boss drop uniq jewel repcube? for example viledon asmo drop uniq jewel repcube box that contain rank 1 uniq jewel, kinda like how jewel box work when u open u get 100% 1 pcs rank 1 uniq but only 1 box drop every boss? i think that might be a good idea

2 hours ago, sufi said:

@Doper i kill ayalal only 3-10 times to check out the drop rate and to really confirm it my self.

@sicat i agree to much drop gonna hurt the server just like what happen during hallowen, 1st week halowen i notice rarely uniq erring drop but after some drop adjustment 64 erring drop like 500cp from amara moobs, what im trying to suggest is something simple for example abba in baby bunker drop ancient jewel box or ellis nemesis world boss drop ancient jewel box or even viledon asmo, my point was make unpopulated lower cap drop things that end game player needed.

how about make every map biggest boss drop uniq jewel repcube? for example viledon asmo drop uniq jewel repcube box that contain rank 1 uniq jewel, kinda like how jewel box work when u open u get 100% 1 pcs rank 1 uniq but only 1 box drop every boss? i think that might be a good idea

Well, I am for the idea of not increasing and making a lot of drops, but getting bosses the right drops with the right amount.

Specific items people will want

Ancient jewels/spanners - I see spanners for them drop a lot, but no ancient jewels. Increasing or well adding the drops of these replicubes isn't going to break the server because you are most likely to get a rare over a unique and people can sell them as they get them.

unique costumes - For me it doesn't matter if you flood the game with them, I could have 5 and still not have enough because there tons of costumes to graft onto them for me to rotate. As long as they keep putting out costumes in AP shop and mystery box I'll keep needing more, but with how little there are I don't need the AP costumes or the AP grafting tool.

Normal Jewels/spanners - People are making multiple toons of different types as well as second gear sets so spanners are still needed with a decent drop rate. The jewel replicubes need a bump in drop quantities because the rare to unique chances are still high that I have yet to be able to make a second set of unique jewels due to the limited ability to get the replicubes and it's been over 3 years since I was able to get enough unique jewels to make even 1 though with a high chance of failure.

Accessories - Rings and necklaces 55+ can still be crafted if you farm DMHM enough times, but these are NT and would be best if they weren't IMO. Earrings and trinkets are a different story, because people are still playing around with multiple toons. At lower levels all accessories are too uncommon for people to obtain and stick around at those levels to get them, a boost to them might increase the number of players at those levels.

gears - unique gears at all levels more so in level 40-49 needs a bit of improvement for at least AT and SS if people are running it.

But again things should be dropping to keep up with the demand, the unique costumes again IMO should be dropping a lot more than they are now.

• Like 1