25 Safeguard replicubes opening

BesTweaveR

Need better SG rate from Safeguard replicubes:

I'm pretty sick of this, I had stacked around 50 to get a total of 8 SG. Then I miserably failed to enhance 6 times to make a +11. Got +11  on 7th and failed to +12 on 8th. This is so discouraging and transmitting a quit feeling.

Then I stacked again:

In this video you see me opening 25 replicubes to get 2 SGs. It's too low SG rate, then I ofc failed 3 times because I had 4 in total.

And hardly anyone joins BGs so it takes forever to stack those many.

• Sad 1

My worst is 34 cubes for 1 sg. With 20% rate, such misfortune is mathematically acceptable but I'm pretty sure it's bad for people's psychological well being. Would prefer to "craft" 1 sg from 4 cubes.

Used to be active in bg lettin opponents win in 1v1 if they lemme loot. Fed up with too much crab opponents. There are also those show-offs with superiority complex issues. Thus pardon me from stayin away from bg.

@italy I still have some leftover sg and blessed naraks from halloween event. Shud be more than enough to make a +12 or two. Pm me in-game if ya interested. 

• VGN GM
10 hours ago, Alex_D said:

not even upping the chances, but greater sources of the cubes would be good. Maybe low chance from dungeon and world boss.

That's also a good idea as well. I'll see about adding them to Amara bosses and perhaps the new dungeon coming up.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Vivi said:

That's also a good idea as well. I'll see about adding them to Amara bosses and perhaps the new dungeon coming up.

Just make sure that the BGs are going to have something worth enough to join them then. Also I wouldn't consider putting SGs in bosses as faction balance is impossible to obtain, RGs are losing 90% of bosses since 2-3 months. Now unless that changes, the way RGs are they would see it just as another bad upgrade, thus another reason to not have interest in the game. 

On 2/13/2020 at 7:34 AM, Alex_D said:

first i wish they could remove the filling green bar from enhancement

Uhm, not really, I like enhance "charge time" and making card cubers "charge time". It's automatic anyway. For the SG cubes, instead, you need to click click click every step (and most are weird "failure").