Patch v60 Class Updates

Jordan

• VGN GM

Class Change Information

In this patch we've done a lot of work on some of the classes within the game. Some of the classes are highly used classes that feel a bit strong while other classes are under playerd or under performing classes that have big flaws in their design. I will give each class a brief bit of information regarding the changes to hope give you the player some perspective on why the change was made and what it hopes to achieve. I will also include indirect changes that may have an effect on the class.

Each class group will have its own reply to this topic, for a quick navigation guide:

• VGN GM

Beserker (Changes)

Beserker in my opinion is in an ok spot at the moment. It's playable in PVP but it doesn't really excel at it either. It's very good for soloing because of it having lots of life steal paired with the Awaken Axe and it's also decent for party damage. These changes are more quality of life oriented to help give it something nice but ultimately won't really change how strong the class is as a whole.

[Skill] Rebuke

• The amount P-ATK reduced by this skill has been doubled.

[Skill] Mindweaver

• Cooldown reduced from 7 seconds to 5 seconds.
  • Debuff can now stack twice.

Class Talent Changes

• Weapon Master: Now grants +3% to 2HD Weapons instead of +2%.
    • Note: 1HD Weapons is unchanged.

Shielder (Major Rework)

Shielder in it's current form although used often is not very healthy for the game, in a general sense it just replaced Elegant Dancer's space within a party. Often times for most players it can feel more like a chore than something fun so based of some ideas given sometime in the last year I've tried my best to make the class more interactive while not taking away it's abillity to shield your team. I have hopes that the class still has a place in PVP but we'll have to see how it goes.

[Skill] Tenacity Strike

• No Cooldown Time.
  • Grant's P-ATK and deals DMG to the target reducing the casters DMG Taken -10% for 7 seconds, stacks 5 times.
  • At 5 stacks of "Tenacity Strike" the caster becomes immune to the HP & MP drain of Titan's Barrier.

[Skill] Provoking Strike

• Cooldown 7 seconds.
  • Grants P-ATK and deals Triple Hit DMG to the target with increased Malice and grants all party members within 20 meters DMG Taken -1% and All Resistance +2 pts for 10 seconds, stacks 5 times.

[Skill] Intercept

• Cooldown 2 seconds.
  • Grants P-ATK and dashes towards the target stunning them for 3 seconds.
  • Grants the caster Move SPD +10% for 10 seconds, stacks 5 times.

[Skill] Titan's Barrier

• Toggle Skill.
  • Costs 10% HP and MP every 5 seconds.
  • DMG Taken +15%.
  • Allies within 30 meters of the caster recieve DMG Taken -10%.
  • Allies within 15 meters of the caster recieve DMG Taken -25% and will have 1 negative status removed every second.

[Skill] Invigoration

• Cooldown 30 seconds.
  • Increases your Max HP by +n pts and your Max HP by +20% for 50 seconds.

[Skill] Encouraging Roar

• Cooldown 30 seconds.
  • Grants all party members within 50 meters "Encouragement Status" for 15 seconds.

• Encouragement Status
  • P-ATK & M-ATK +5%.
  • DEF +n pts.
  • Move SPD +15%.
  • Each attack attack will grant a stack of "Battle" status for 15 seconds, which grants you ATK SPD and CAST SPD +1% and stacks 30 times. When reaching 30 stacks you will be granted "Battle Roar" status for 15 seconds.

• Battle Roar Status
  • Upon gaining Battle Roar status you will recover 20% HP.
  • DMG Dealt +10%.

[Skill] Titan's Retaliation (Replaces Eternal Slumber)

• Cooldown 20 seconds.
  • For 15 seconds the caster is granted ATK SPD +100% and each attack will grant P-ATK +1% for 15 seconds, stacks 15 times.
  • At 15 stacks of "Titan's Retaliation" the caster will be granted DMG Dealt +20% for 15 seconds.

[Skill] Endless Fury

• Cooldown 5 seconds.
  • Grants P-ATK and deals Triple Hit DMG to all enemies within 20 meters of the caster provoking them and deacreasing their P-Heal -5% and All Resistance -5 pts for 10 seconds, stacks 5 times.

[Skill] Shielder's Blessing (Holy Skill)

• Cooldown 20 seconds.
  • Grants all party members within 30 meters Stun Immunity and Knockdown Immunity for 5 seconds.

Class Talent Changes

• Tenacity Power: Now grants Skill DMG +5% instead of +3%.
  • Provoking Smash: Now grants Skill DMG +5% instead of +3%.

Class Talent Replacements

• Shield Block is now called Intercepter
    • Duration of Intercept +1 seconds, stacks 1 time.
  • Defense Stance is now called Offense not Defence.
    • DMG of Intercept +4%, stacks 5 times.
  • Slumbering Warrior is now called Retaliating Warrior
    • Increases P-ATK +15% and stacks are 17 seconds in duration instead of 15 seconds, stacks 1 time.
  • Life Potential
    • Increases the HP points value of Invigoration +50% and the HP Percent +15%, stacks 1 time.
  • Vital Defence
    • Increase the P-ATK and M-ATK of Encouraging Roar to +10%.
    • Increase the DEF points by +50%.
    • Stacks 1 time.
  • Fury
    • Endless Fury Skill DMG +5%, stacks 5 times.

Equipment Changes

• Dragonfrost Thorn
    • Provoking Strike: Now grants Skill DMG +30% instead of +50%.
  • Warding Arms (90 Holy Weapon Combo)
    • Shielder's Blessing: Duration is now +2 seconds instead of +5 seconds.
  • Warrior's Soul & Sword of the Forgotten
    • Provoking Strike: Now grants Skill DMG +25% instead of +40%.
    • Intercept: No grants Skill DMG +25% instead of +40%.
  • Broken Blade & Demon's Club
    • Provoking Strike: Now grants Skill DMG +15% instead of +25%.
    • Intercept: Now grants Skill DMG +15% instead of +25%.
  • Last Resort Glyph
    • Removed Invigoration effect.
    • Now grants Intercept Skill DMG +25%.

Glacier Knight (Major Rework)

Glacier Knight is currently the strongest healer class for many reasons and has a knock on effect of putting the other healing classes down because they simply just don't compare, especially since this class can be played at a high level without even being fully geared in comparrison to something like Adjudicator. To fix this problem I decided to remove all the % based healing increases that this class has and instead increase it in other ways such as the indirect change that was adding G-Healing to all the heavy P-Healing armor sets so that build matters. I also took the opportunity to remove all the cross DPS and Healing mechanics so that if you want to play the class as a healer you don't need to touch the MDPS skills for the most part and vice versa. I'd also like to say at the very least the MDPS should be playable now, I don't think it will be the next Gravity Manipulator but I think its nice atleast to try it.

[Skill] Rimeblade Thrust

• Cooldown 3 seconds.
  • Grants M-ATK and Deals Triple Hit Ice DMG to the target generating huge amounts of Malice and granting the caster "Frozen Armor" status for 10 seconds, stacks 5 times.

• Frozen Armor Status
  • Grants the caster DMG Taken -5% and M-ATK +n pts.
  • At 5 stacks of Frozen Armor status the caster will be granted "Ice Legend" status for 10 seconds.

• Ice Legend Status
  • All surrounding allies within 20 meters will recieve M-ATK +20% and Move SPD +30%

[Skill] Frost Flourish

• Cooldown 3 seconds.
  • Grants M-ATK and Deals Ice DMG to all enemy targets within 15 meters, generating a large amount of Malice and grants the caster M-ATK and M-CRIT Rate +1% for 5 seconds, stacks 20 times.
  • At 15 stacks of "Frost Flourish" the caster will be granted DMG Dealt +10% for 3 seconds.

[Skill] Frost Storm

• Cooldown 5 seconds.
  • Grants M-ATK and Deals Double Hit Ice DMG to all enemies within 25 meters and reduces their ATK SPD and CAST SPD by -30% and their Ice Resistance -15 pts for 5 seconds.

[Skill] Leader of ice

• Toggle Skill.
  • Summons a War Horse mount.
  • Move SPD +30%.
  • Party members within 30 meters will recieve "Protection of Ice" status for 2 seconds that increases their Core Stats +10% and P-Healing +10%.

[Skill] Ice Lance

• Toggle Skill.
  • Costs 2% MP every second.
  • Magic DMG Dealt +10%.
  • All basic attacks deal Ice DMG.
  • All basic attacks deal Double hit DMG.
  • Cooldown of Frost Flourish -100%.
  • Grants all party members within 30 meters INT & WIS +n pts.
  • Note: When Ice Lance is used, Frozen Knights blessing will be removed.

[Skill] Frozen Knights Blessing

• Toggle Skill.
  • Costs 2% MP every second.
  • WIS +5%.
  • Removes 1 Negative Status every 3 seconds.
  • Grants all party members within 30 meters DMG Taken -3%, EVA +n pts and P-Healing +20%.
  • Replaces the effect of Frost Flourish.
    • Grants M-ATK and Deals Ice DMG to all enemy targets within 15 meters, generating a large amount of Malice and grants the caster DMG Taken -1% for 3 seconds, stacks 20 times.
  • Note: When Frozen Knights Blessing is used, Ice Lance will be removed.

[Skill] Ice Blessing

• No Cooldown Time.
  • Cast Time 2 seconds.
  • Heals all party members within a 25 meter target area.

[Skill] Energy Recovery

• Cooldown 25 seconds.
  • Recovers HP & MP +5% every second for 10 seconds.

[Skill] Purifying Ice

• Cooldown 10 seconds.
  • Removes 5 Negative Status from all party members within 40 meters of the caster.

[Skill] Ice Blast (Holy Skill)

• Cooldown 2 seconds.
  • Grants M-ATK and Deals Triple Hit Ice DMG to all enemies within 10 meters of the target.

Class Talent Changes

• Mighty Glacier: Now grants Skill DMG +5% instead of +3%.
  • Scattered Frost: Now grants Skill DMG +4% instead of +3%.
  • Rime Diffusion: Now grants Skill DMG +4% instead of +3%.
  • Duty: Now grants Skill Healing +5% instead of +4%.
  • Cripple: Now increases debuff removal to 8 Debuffs instead of 10 Debuffs.
  • Military Art: Grants both ATK SPD and CAST SPD now.
  • Tougher than Ice: No longer grants debuff removal.
    • Note: Was added to the base skill instead.
  • Master Horseman: Now only grants M-ATK +30% instead of M-ATK +50%.

• Blessed Armor
    • Duration of Energy Recovery +1 seconds, stacks 5 times.
  • Natural Leader
    • Leader of Ice will increase casters M-ATK & WIS +10%, stacks 1 times.

Equipment Changes

• Time's Redoubt
    • Removed Leader of Ice duration effect.
    • Now grants Energy Recovery duration +3 seconds.
  • Frozen Knight Glyph
    • Rimeblade Thurst Skill DMG +10% instead of +20%.
    • Frost Flourish Skill DMG +10% instead of +20%.
    • Frost Storm Skill DMG +10% instead of +20%

Blood Knight (Major Rework)

As many will know Blood Knight has been a very poor choice of class ever since it was added to the game. Even after myself reworking the class twice already and yet it still didn't take off but now I think I've made a very good attempt at improving the class. This class is by far my favourite rework of this patch and it was very fun to make. I hope you guys give this one a try as it's definatly very fun to play and it's also a very good running class.

[Skill] Bloodsword's Mark

• No Cooldown Time.
  • Grants M-ATK and deals Holy DMG to all enemies within 25 meters of the caster inflicting them with "Bloodsword's Mark" and "Bloodsword's Curse" status for 10 seconds and grants the caster "Empowered Bloodsword" status.

• Bloodsword's Mark (Target)
  • Reduces P-Healing -20%, this status cannot be removed.

• Bloodsword's Curse (Target)
  • Inflicts DMG equal to 2% of the targets Max HP every second, this status cannot be used on boss monsters.

• Empowered Bloodsword (Caster)
  • All basic attacks recover 30% of the damage dealt as health.
  • Cooldown of Bloodsword -100%.
  • Bloodsword now deals Triple Hit DMG.
  • Bloodsword now recovers 10% of the DMG Dealt as HP.
  • Skill Bloodsword's Mark is replaced with Empowered Bloodsword's Mark.
  • Note: This status will remove "Empowered Demonsword" and "Empowered Drainingsword" status.

• [Skill] Empowered Bloodsword's Mark (Caster)
  • Cooldown 4 seconds.
  • Grants M-ATK and deals Holy DMG to all enemies within 30 meters of the caster inflicting "Empowered Bloodsword's Curse" status for 2 seconds and "Empowered Bloodsword's Mark" status for 10 seconds, stacks 4 times.

• Empowered Bloodsword's Mark (Target)
  • Reduces G-Healing and P-Healing -10%, stacks 4 times.
  • Note: This status will remove "Bloodsword's Mark" status.

• Empowered Bloodsword's Curse(Target)
  • Inflicts DMG equal to 5% of the targets Max HP every second, this status cannot be removed and cannot be used on boss monsters.
  • Note: This status will remove "Bloodsword's" Curse" status.

[Skill] Demonsword's Mark

• No Cooldown Time.
  • Grants M-ATK and deals Dark DMG to all enemies within 25 meters of the caster inflicting "Demonsword's Mark" status for 10 seconds and grants the caster "Empowered Demonsword" status.

• Demonsword's Mark (Target)
  • Reduces P-ATK, M-ATK and DEF -10%, this status cannot be removed.

• Empowered Demonsword (Caster)
  • All basic attacks deal Triple Hit DMG.
  • Cooldown of Demonsword -100%.
  • Demonsword now deals Triple Hit DMG.
  • Demonsword now increases the casters P-ATK and M-ATK +5% for 10 seconds, stacks 5 times.
  • Skill Demonsword's Mark is replaced with Empowered Demonsword's Mark.
  • Note: This status will remove "Empowered Bloodsword" and "Empowered Drainingsword" status.

• [Skill] Empowered Demonsword
  • Grants M-ATK and deals Dark DMG to all enemies within 30 meters of the caster inflicting "Empowered Demonsword's Mark" for 10 seconds, stacks 5 times.

• Empowered Demonsword's Mark
  • Reduces P-ATK, M-ATK and DEF -5%.
  • Note: This status will overwrite "Demonsword's Mark" status.

[Skill] Drainingsword's Mark

• No Cooldown Time.
  • Grants M-ATK and deals Holy DMG to all enemies within 25 meters of the caster inflicting "Drainingsword's Mark" & "Drainingsword's Curse" statusfor 10 seconds and grants the caster "Empowered Drainingsword" status.

• Drainingsword's Mark
  • Reduces Physical Resistance -10 pts, this status cannot be removed.

• Drainingsword's Curse
  • Reduces target's MP by 2% every second, this status cannot be used on boss monsters.

• Empowered Drainingsword
  • All basic attacks will deal 1% Max HP DMG to enemies hit, this status cannot be used on boss monsters.
  • Cooldown of Drainingsword -100%.
  • Drainingsword now deals Triple Hit DMG.
  • Drainingsword now decreases enemies hit ATK SPD & CAST SPD for 10 seconds, stacks 3 times.
  • Note: This status will remove "Empowered Bloodsword" and "Empowered Demonsword" status.

• [Skill] Empowered Drainingsword's
  • Grants M-ATK and deals Holy DMG to all enemies within 30 meters of the caster inflecting "Empowered Drainingsword's Curse" for 2 seconds and "Empowered Drainingsword's Mark" for 10 seconds, stacks 4 times.

• Empowered Drainingsword's Mark
  • Reduces All Resistance -5 pts.
  • Note: This status will overwrite "Drainingsword's Mark" status.

• Empowered Drainingsword's Curse
  • Reduces MP by 5% every second, this status cannot be removed and cannot effect boss monsters.
  • Note: This status will overwrite "Drainingsword's Curse" status.

[Skill] Bloodsword

• Cooldown 3 seconds.
  • Grants P-ATK and deals DMG to all enemies within 20 meters of the caster.
  • Note: This skill has bonus attributes when used with "Empowered Bloodsword" status.

[Skill] Demonsword

• Cooldown 3 seconds
  • Grants P-ATK and deals DMG to all enemies within a 25 meter straight line.
  • Note: This skill has bonus attributes when used with "Empowered Demonsword" status.

[Skill] Drainingsword

• Cooldown 3 seconds.
  • Grants P-ATK and deals DMG to all enemies within 20 meters of the target.
  • Note: This skill has bonus attributes when used with "Empowered Drainingsword" status.

[Skill] Blood Field

• Toggle Skill.
  • Costs 10% MP every second.
  • When attacking you will recieve DMG Taken -1% for 3 seconds, stacks 50 times.
  • When using an Empowered Skill you will recover 1% MP for each target hit.

[Skill] Bloodborn

• Cooldown 35 seconds.
  • Note: This skill requires the caster to be in "Empowered Bloodsword", "Empowered Demonsword" or "Empowered Drainingsword" status to have an effect.

• Empowered Bloodsword
  • Grants Bloodsword Skill DMG +25% for 10 seconds.

• Empowered Demonsword
  • Grants Demonsword Skill DMG +25% for 10 seconds.

• Empowered Drainingsword
  • Grants Drainingsword Skill DMG +25% for 10 seconds.

[Skill] Zealot's Law (Holy Skill)

• Cooldown 20 seconds.
  • While the Holy Weapon is equipped (or Gem) the caster is granted ATK SPD +50%, Move SPD +35% and Recovers HP +5% every second for 10 seconds.

• Dark Apostle
    • Increases Physical Resistance +1 pt, stacks 10 times.
  • Brand of Mercy
    • While Blood Field is active you will recieve P-ATK & M-ATK +1% every time you are attacked for 3 seconds, stacks 25 times.
    • At 20 stacks you will recieve DMG Dealt +5% for 5 seconds.
  • Blood Evil
    • Range of Bloodsword's Mark and Empowered Bloodsword's Mark +5 meters.
  • Great Might
    • Range of Drainingsword's Mark and Empowered Drainingsword's Mark +5 meters.
  • Demonlord
    • Range of Demonsword's Mark and Empowered Demonsword's Mark +5 meters.

Equipment Changes

• Great Blood Knight's Axe/Katana/Spear/Sword
    • All Skill DMG Lowered to 15% from 25%.
  • Bloodsworn Glyph:
    • All Skill DMG Lowered to 10% from 20%.

Paladin (Changes)

This class is already very good and was something I expected to be more popular than it was. However, I understand that most of its flaws come from its lack of mobility. I've removed its complete immobilization for a slow and added some nice QOL changes to maybe push the class forward. However, I'd like to note that this class is something I will be keeping my eye on as it will also be indirectly effected by the nerfs to Glacier Knight and the fact that the armor the class uses has had a significant buff too.

[Skill] Blessing Aura

• Light - Blessing Aura
  • P-Healing reduced to 5% from 10%.
  • Now stacks 5 times instead of 1 time.

• Defense - Blessing Aura
  • DMG Dealt increased to 10% from 5%.
  • DMG Taken increased to -10% from -5%.

• Punishment - Blessing Aura
  • Healing is now 3% instead of 2% per second.

[Skill] Divine Shield

• Light - Divine Shield
  • DMG Taken is decreased to +5% instead of +15%.
  • Immobilization removed.
  • Now reduces Move SPD -80%.

• Defense - Divine Shield
  • Cooldown is now 45 seconds instead of 60 seconds.
  • Duration increased to 7 seconds from 5 seconds.

[Skill] Paladin's Blessing

• MP Cost is now 2% for all modes.

• Seal of Defense
  • Move SPD +25%.

• Seal of Punishment
  • DMG Dealt +15%.

Equipment Changes

• Templar's Justice
    • All Skill DMG Lowered to 30% from 50%.
  • Like 2

• VGN GM

Rakshasa (Minor Rework)

Although many put forward suggestions for this class most of them do not have any basis as the main gripe is "this class is different" and most suggestions are to make the class more like xyz class which kinda voids the point in having the class all together if its similar to another. Talking in actual changes however, I've takena route to try and improve the quality of gameplay the class has. The class should be much better to play now that before this patch. I wouldn't say its got a lot better in terms of its damage as that is already high, but better in regards to how it feels to play.

I also modernized all the skill descriptions since a lot of them where worded very badly or generally just not how I like to word them.

[Skill] Firefall

• Dragon Fist DMG duration reduced from 6 seconds to 5 seconds.
  • Cast SPD duration increased from 6 seconds to 10 seconds.

[Skill] Dragon Fist

• Now deals Double Hit DMG.

[Skill] Vajra's Rage (Rework)

• Cooldown 30 seconds.
  • Duration 25 seconds.
  • Removes all stacks of "Mark of the Rakshasa" on use.
  • While the buff is active "Vajra's Rage" is replaced with "Vajra's Outburst".

• If the caster has 20 stacks of "Mark of the Rakshasa"
  • Grants DMG Dealt +5%.
  • Grants P-ATK +10%.
  • Grants Move SPD +15%.

• If the caster has 45 stacks of "Mark of the Rakshasa"
  • Grants DMG Dealt +15%.
  • Grants P-ATK +30%.
  • Grants Move SPD +20%.
  • Vajra's Outburst Skill DMG +5%.
  • Vajra's Outburst Skill Range +5 meters.

• If the caster has 90 stacks of "Mark of the Rakshasa"
  • Grants DMG Dealt +30%.
  • Grants P-ATK +50%.
  • Grants Move SPD =30%.
  • Vajra's Outburst Skill DMG +10%.
  • Vajra's Outburst Skill Range +10 meters.

• [Skill] Vajra's Outburst
  • No Cooldown Time.
  • Grants P-ATK and deals Triple Hit DMG to all enemies within 15 meters of the caster.

[Skill] Shrouded Haste

• Removed the Silenced Effect.
  • Increased the duration from 5 seconds to 10 seconds.
  • Decreased the Healing from 10% to 5%.
  • Decreased the Move SPD from 50% to 35%.

[Skill] Monstrous Blow

• Increased the target area size from 20 meters to 25 meters.
  • Reduced the cooldown from 10 seconds to 5 seconds.
  • Increased the base P-ATK the spell has by a lot.

[Skill] Focused Energy

• Removed the Move SPD from Power Burst.

[Skill] Almighty Push (Holy Skill)

• Increased the range from 10 meters to 15 meters.
  • Fixed a bug where this skill would always recover MP regardless if the caster was in "Astral Projection" status or not.

Equipment Changes

• Iron Fist Glyph
    • Dragon Fist Skill DMG Lowered to 25% from 50%.
  • Meditation Glyph
    • DMG Taken buff Lowered to -20% from -40%.
  • Five Sided Fistagon
    • Vajra's Outburst Skill DMG Lowered to 15% from 20%.

Elegant Dancer (Major Rework)

Nothing much to say here other than the current Elegant Dancer's only use is to give mega buffs when paired with a Life Worshipper. I wanted to keep this vibe but I also wanted to add more purpose to the class itself so its not just a slave for Life Worshipper. I will like to note however, I've added lots of support features such as heals, buffs and debuffs to make the class have a possible chance of being played with and without the Life Worshipper.

[Skill] Dance Force

• Cooldown 20 seconds.
  • Cast Time 1 second.
  • Increases P-ATK of all party members within 40 meters for 15 seconds.
  • Will recover 10% HP to all party members who recieve the buff.

• If the party member who recieves "Dance Force" is in "Forceful Rhythm" status they will be granted P-ATK +20% for 7 seconds.

[Skill] Swift Dance

• Toggle Skill.
  • Costs 3% MP every second.
  • DMG Taken -10%.
  • Increases M-CRIT Rate of all allies within 50 meters +5%.
  • If combined with Life Worshipper's "Song of Light" you will be granted "Concert" status

• Concert Status
  • P-ATK & M-ATK +20%.
  • P-CRIT & M-CRIT Rate +5%.
  • Skill DMG Dealt +5%.

[Skill] Fancy Footwork

• Cooldown 3 seconds.
  • Grants P-ATK and deals Double Hit DMG to all enemies within 25 meters of the caster decreasing their ACC -n pts for 10 seconds.
  • Decreases casters DMG Taken -10% for 7 seconds.

[Skill] Samba

• Cooldown 10 seconds.
  • Cast Time 2 seconds.
  • Grants P-ATK and deals Triple Hit DMG to all enemies within a 20 meter target area reducing their DMG Dealt -10% and WIS -20% for 7 seconds.
  • While Samba is on cooldown you will be granted "Spinning Blade"

• [Skill] Spinning Blade
  • No Cooldown Time
  • Grants P-ATK and deals DMG to all enemies within 20 meters of the caster.
  • If the caster is in "Battle Hymn" status this spell will deal Triple Hit DMG.

[Skill] Dance of the White Dove

• No changes have been made to this skill

[Skill] Dance of Elegance

• Cooldown 8 seconds.
  • Grants P-ATK and deals DMG to all enemies within 20 meters of the caster reducing their P-CRIT & M-CRIT Rate -n pts for 10 seconds.
  • If the caster is in "Thunderous Voice" status all surrounding allies within 20 meters of the caster will recieve DMG Taken -15% for 7 seconds and will instantly recover 15% of their HP.

[Skill] Dance of Blessing

• Cooldown 15 seconds.
  • Cast Time 1 second.
  • All party members within 15 meters recieve DMG Taken -40% for 3 seconds and instantly recover 25% of their HP.

[Skill] Dance of Evasion

• Cooldown 30 seconds.
  • Cast Time 1.5 seconds.
  • All party members within 40 meters recieve EVA +n pts for 10 seconds.

[Skill] Elegant Slash (Holy Skill)

• Cooldown 3 seconds.
  • Grants P-ATK and deals Triple Hit DMG to all enemies within 25 meters of the caster reducing their Move SPD -10% for 10 seconds, stacks 3 times.#
  • If the caster is in "No Sleep" status, the caster will be granted DMG Dealt +10% for 10 seconds.

[Skill] Dance of Protection (Holy Skill)

• Cooldown 20 seconds.
  • Grants all party members within 40 meters P-CRIT DMG and M-CRIT DMG reduction -20% for 15 seconds.
  • If the party members are in "Melody of Protection" status they will be granted DMG Taken -10% for 10 seconds.

Class Talent Changes

• Rising Star: Now grants both WIS and LCK, stacks 10 times.
  • Ritual Dance: Now grants both ATK SPD and CAST SPD, stacks 20 times.
  • Swift Dance: Move SPD increased from 1% to 2%, stacks 5 times.
  • Flash Dancer: Skill DMG +5% instead of +50%, stacks 5 times.

• Shadow Dancer
    • Cooldown of Dance of the White Dove -20%, stacks 1 time.
  • Dancing Storm
    • Cooldown of Dance Force -5%, stacks 5 times.
  • Seductive Samba
    • Damage of Samba and Spinning Blade +30%, stacks 1 time.
  • Sanctuary
    • Duration of Dance of Blessing +1 second.
    • Healing of Dance of Blessing increase to 35%.
    • DMG Taken of Dance of Blessing increased to -50%.
    • Stacks 1 time.
  • Passionate Dancer
    • DMG of Dance of Elegance +5%, stacks 5 times.

Equipment Changes

• Nocturnal Dance Glyph
    • Dance Force Cooldown -25%
    • Dance Force Range +5 meters.
  • Rhythmic Dance
    • Removed Dance of the White Dove Cooldown Reduction.
  • Like 1

• VGN GM

Devil Hunter (Major Rework)

This was a rework I've had planned since around August but haven't had a chance to work on it. Within the testers this is the most hyped out of all the reworks so I think atleast at first look it looks very fun to play. I hope people enjoy this class as it was one of the classes I put the most work into. I tried to capture elements of DPS and Supportive DPS so that you can play the class in multiple different ways. I really hope you guys like it. It's going to have a wall of text so hope you enjoy it!

[Skill] Shooter's Mark

• No Cooldown Time.
  • Note: This skill requires the caster to be in "Sniper Stance" or "Frenzy Stance" status to have an effect.
  • Inflicts the target with Shooter's Mark for 20 seconds.

• Frenzy Stance Status
  • Block and Parry -10%.
  • Gives bonus effects to "Steady Shot Volley", "Aimed Shot", "Distracting Shot" and "Viper Sting".

• Sniper Stance Status
  • Pierce Resistance -10 pts.
  • Cloth Armor DEF -10%.
  • Light Armor DEF -20%.
  • Heavy Armor DEF -30%.
  • Gives bonus effects to "Viper Sting".

[Skill] Steady Shot Volley

• Cooldown 4 seconds.
  • Grant's P-ATK and deals Triple Hit DMG to the target.

• Frenzy Stance Status
  • Reduces targets P-ATK & M-ATK -25% and G-Heal & P-Heal -25% for 6 seconds.
  • If the target is in "Shooter's Mark" status an additional P-ATK & M-ATK -15% and G-Heal & P-Heal -15% will be reduced..

• Sniper Stance Status
  • Steady Shot Volley's DMG is increased by 30%.

[Skill] Aimed Shot

• Cooldown 2 seconds.
  • Grants P-ATK and deals DMG to the target.

• Frenzy Stance Status
  • Reduces targets P-CRIT DMG & M-CRIT DMG -15% for 6 seconds.
  • Reduces targets MP by 3% every second for 3 seconds.
  • If the target is in "Shooter's Mark" status an additional P-CRIT DMG & M-CRIT DMG -15% will be reduced.
  • If the target is in "Shooter's Mark" status an additional MP -2% will be reduced every second.

• Sniper Stance Status
  • Aimed Shot now deals Double Hit DMG.
  • Increases the casters ACC +n pts for 6 seconds.

[Skill] Distracting Shot

• Cooldown 4 seconds.
  • Grants P-ATK and deals DMG to the target.

• Frenzy Stance Status
  • Reduces targets ACC -n pts and P-CRIT & M-CRIT Rate -n pts for 6 seconds.
  • If the target is in "Shooter's Mark" status an additional ACC -n pts and P-CRIT & M-CRIT Rate -n pts will be reduced.

• Sniper Stance Status
  • Will stun the target for 1 second.

[Skill] Viper Sting

• Cooldown 5 seconds.
  • Grants M-ATK and deals Double Hit Nature DMG to the target.

• Frenzy Stance Status
  • Stuns the target for 3 seconds.
  • If the target is in "Shooter's Mark" status, targets will recieve DMG Taken +10% for 6 seconds.

• Sniper Stance Status
  • Viper Sting now deals Triple Hit DMG.
  • If the target is in "Shooter's Mark" status, targets Pierce Resistance will be reduced by -10 pts for 6 seconds, stacks 3 times.

[Skill] Will to Survive

• Cooldown 30 seconds.
  • Increases Move SPD +50% and recovers 10% HP and MP every second for 5 seconds.
  • If you do not take any damage for the duration of "Will to Survive" you will recover +50% HP instantly.

[Skill] Frenzy Stance

• All Resistance +15 pts.
  • ATK SPD +n pts.
  • DEF +n pts.
  • EVA +n pts.
  • Increases the area of effect of "Steady Shot Volley", "Aimed Shot", "Distracting Shot", and "Precise Shot" by 15 meters.

[Skill] Sniper Stance

• DMG Dealt +25%.
  • P-ATK +30%.
  • ACC +n pts.
  • CRIT Rate +n pts.
  • ATK SPD +n pts.
  • Increases the cast range of "Steady Shot Volley", "Aimed Shot", "Distracting Shot", "Viper Sting" and "Precise Shot".

[Skill] Stealth

• Cooldown 16 seconds.
  • Note: This skill requires the caster to be in "Sniper Stance" or "Frenzy Stance" status to have an effect.

• Frenzy Stance Status
  • Summon's a "Hunter's Totem" for 30 seconds.
  • Surrounding Party Members within 15 meters of the "Hunter's Totem" are turned invisible for 25 seconds and are granted Move SPD +30% while invisible.
  • Once invisibility ends the player is immune to the "Hunter's Totem" for 30 seconds but will also be granted P-ATK & M-ATK +5% and WIS +5% for the duration of the immunity.

• Sniper Stance Status
  • Caster is turned invisible for 30 seconds dealing Double Hit DMG on their next attack and Move SPD +30%.
  • Note: While invisible DMG Taken is increase by +100%.

[Skill] Quadruple Volley (Holy Skill)

• Grants P-ATK and deals Quadruple Hit DMG to the target.

• Sniper Stance
  • Increase the casters P-ATK +15% for 5 seconds.

[Skill] Slow Shot (Holy Skill)

• Grants P-ATK and deals DMG to the target, reducing their Move SPD -10% for 7 seconds stacks 5 times.
  • Caster is granted cast range of Slow Shot +3 meters for 6 seconds, stacks 5 times.

• Frenzy Stance
  • Increased area of effect +15 meters around the target.

Class Talent Changes

• Archery Grip: Skill DMG +4% instead of +3%, stacks 5 times.

• Arrow Feather
    • Skill DMG of Distracting Shot +3%, stacks 5 times.
  • Enhanced Camouflage
    • All Resistande + 1 pt, stacks 5 times.
  • Archery Target
    • Grants the caster P-ATK +5% for 5 seconds, stacks 1 time.
  • Swift Stealth
    • Cooldown of Stealth -50%.

Equipment Changes

• Gailett's Plate Metal
    • Viper Sting DMG +20%.
  • Hunter's Mark
    • Aimed Shot DMG +20%.
  • Barrage Glyph
    • Shooters Mark Casting Range +10 meters.
    • Steady Shot Volley DMG +15%.

Mecha Ares (Changes)

I'm trying to remove some of the CC from the game especially when it comes to some of the classes that are used for reasons other than CC. Mecha is a prime example of this and has had it's main CC removed. This may be displayed as a nerf but in all honesty the class should pretty much feel the exact same way it did before, putting it into perspective the bug fix for this class is more of a nerf than any changes made here.

[Skill] Mechanical Fist

• Doubled the skills base M-ATK.
  • Removed the Stun.
  • Now reduces enemies Move SPD -25% for 7 seconds.

[Skill] Total Annihilation

• Silence duration lowered from 5 seconds to 4 seconds.
  • Fixed a bug where Demonic Armor and Steel Armor would not cause the Silence effect of this skill.
  • Like 1

• VGN GM

Adjudicator (Changes)

Nothing major just something to reiterate the Mecha changes and something to generally just make Adjudicator a little more competative compared to the other healing classes. I'd like to mention that the stat cap rise change is an indirect buff to this class as there is a number of players who cap their WIS when playing this class.

[Skill] Purification Water

• Increased the debuff removal from 1 to 2.

Life Worshipper (Changes)

As mentioned in the patch notes these changes where more focused around the changes to Elegant dance and nothing really targeted at Life Worshipper itself. So even if something comes across as a buff or a nerf I wouldn't really value any of the changes here as more likely than not it wont affect Life Worshipper much but more the combination of Life Worshipper and Elegant Dancer.

[Skill] Forceful Rhythm

• Enhanced Dance Force can now be active with Enhanced Forceful Rhythm.

[Skill] Song of Light

• P-CRIT Rate given to surrounding allies within 50 meters is reduced from 10% to 5%.

• Concert Status
  • P-ATK & M-ATK +20%.
  • P-CRIT & M-CRIT Rate +5%.
  • Skill DMG Dealt +5%.

[Skill] Song of Life

• No changes.

[Skill] Battle Hymn

• No changes.

[Skill] Melody of Lightness

• No changes.

[Skill] Wind of Impatience

• No changes.

[Skill] Soulchase's Song

• HP threshold to activate is lowered from 40% to 30%.

[Skill] Thunderous Voice

• Duration increased from 5 seconds to 7 seconds.

[Skill] Sleep is for the Weak (Holy Skill)

• No change to the effect.
  • Added interaction for Elegant Dancer skill Elegant Slash.
  • Note: This skill can now stack with Melody of Protection.

[Skill] Melody of Protection (Holy Skill)

• No change to the effect.
  • Added interaction for Elegant Dancer skill Dance of Protection.
  • Note: This skill can now stack with Sleep is for the Weak.

Class Talent Changes

• Heartfelt Encouragement: Max HP increased from 1% to 2%.
  • Folk Music: Max MP increase from 2% to 3%.

Equipment Changes

• Soaring Solo
    • Removed Soulchaser's Song Cooldown -10%.
    • Added Soulchaser's Song Duration +3 seconds.
  • Tempest Hymn Glyph
    • Reduced Soulchaser's Song Cooldown -30% to -25%.

Angel of Justice (Changes)

Although the stacking idea was really cool in my opinion I feel like in gameplay it felt unreliable and not really worth using. So I've removed the make the stack solid functionality of the class and just made it a simple sacks n times debuff. Class should feel more reliable and in turn stronger.

[Skill] Aura: Lost War (Reworked)

• Grants the caster "Aura: Lost War" status for 30 seconds.
  • DMG Taken -15%.
  • Each second all enemies within 15 meters will lose ACC, EVA and Move SPD -10% for 3 seconds, stacks 3 times.
  • Note: Will remove other Aura's.

[Skill] Aura: Careless War (Reworked)

• Grants the caster "Aura: Careless War" status for 30 seconds.
  • DMG Taken -15%.
  • Each second all enemies within 15 meters will lose P-Heal and G-Heal -5% for 3 seconds, stacks 4 times.

[Skill] Aura: Broken Spirit (Reworked)

• Grants the caster "Aura: Broken Spirit" status for 30 seconds.
  • DMG Taken -15%.
  • Each second all enemies within 15 meters will lose DEF & Shield Block -5% and Elemental Resistance -5 pts for 3 seconds, stacks 4 times.
  • Like 2

• VGN GM

Gravity Manipulator (Minor Rework)

GM as a class is very controversial as some players rage about how OP it is and others think the class is trash or only good for stuff like capping or soloing bosses. Also refering back to the comment made about the Mecha changes I wanted to reduce CC on damage oriented classes but didn't want to remove it completely. Thats why I've removed the Knockup CC from this class and reverted it back to a stun. I've also reverted most of the skills or reworked the skills depending on how good the original version was and made all the skills consume stacks rather than trade stacks so stack management is more important now.

Note: Important for this class only any mention of conusming or converting stacks please disregard what the current skill does with the stacks as pretty much all of them have been updated with this patch and it would be too much to write removed and added to each skill.

[Skill] Feather of Lightness

• Now consumes 2 stacks of "Weightlessness".

[Skill] Tornado Wings (Revert / Rework)

• Note: This skill will replace Gravitation Lockdown.
  • No Cooldown Time.
  • Consumes 3 stacks of "Weightlessness".
  • Grants M-ATK and deals Triple Hit Holy DMG to all enemies within 15 meters of the target.

[Skill] Black Hole

• Note: Updated the description of this skill, skill still functions the same way.
  • Now consumes 3 stacks of "Gravitation"
  • Reduces Move SPD, P-ATK and M-ATK by -15% now instead of -5%.
  • Stacks 1 time instead of 4 times.

[Skill] Gravitation Drop

• Note: This skill will replace Gravitation Slam.
  • Cooldown 5 seconds.
  • Consumes 5 stacks of "Gravitation".
  • Grants M-ATK and deals Double Hit Dark DMG to all enemies within a 20 meter target area reducing their Move SPD -35% for 10 seconds.
  • If the enemy is in "Imbalanced Gravity" status they will be knocked down for 1.5 seconds.

[Skill] Imbalanced Gravity

• Note: No changes where made to this skill the description was just updated/corrected.

[Skill] Out of Phase

• Note: No changes where made to this skill the description was just updated.
  • Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where the Out of Phase party buff would affect all surrounding allies and not just party members.

[Skill] Feather Steps

• No Changes.

[Skill] Gravitation Field

• Now grants 5 stacks of "Weightlessness" and 5 stacks of "Gravitation".
  • No longer causes Immobilization.

[Skill] Air Dance

• Now Consumes 3 stacks of "Weightlessness" and 3 stacks of "Gravitation".

[Skill] Anti-Gravity Drive (Reverted)

• Consumes 5 stacks of "Weightlessness" and 5 stacks of "Gravitation".
  • Grants M-ATK and deals Dark DMG to all enemies within 30 meters of the caster stunning them for 3 seconds.

[Skill] Balanced Gravity

• Cooldown has been removed.
  • Note: Updated the description format.
  • Now consumes 20% HP instead of 10% HP.

[Skill] Feather of Darkness (Holy Skill)

• Now consumes 2 stacks of "Gravitation".

Class Talent Changes

• Gift of Magic: Fixed the description.

Time Manipulator (Changes)

Just some small QOL changes to help. Shouldn't change much but to be honest this class is a secret OP anyway.

[Skill] Slo-Mo

• Cooldown increased from 15 seconds from 10 seconds.

• Pause Time Status
  • No longer reduces Movement SPD.
  • Knocks down the enemy for 2 seconds.

[Skill] Pause Time

• Removed Cooldown Reduction for Slo-Mo.

Equipment Changes

• Hurricane Glyph
    • Slo-Mo duration decreased from 5 seconds to 1 second.
  • Like 2

• Jordan unpinned this topic