Jordan

Patch v60 Feedback Thread

Hey @Jordan, thanks very much for the new update it looks amazing thus far! Lots to learn, of course, but that comes with generally all content updates.

First thing to note is the first dungeon in Grumond Grassland "Falls Climb" seems to have some form of map error and I've gotten it 3 times in a row so I wanted to report it here. MqCVX3v.png

The image above is the error I received when I tried to enter the 0/2 dungeon and hitting OK makes it go ahead and load the dungeon, however, running forward will get you DAC6HBt.png

Due to this, I've lost both runs of 0/2 (I'm not upset about it, I just wanted to let you know!).

**The 0/10 Dungeon version of this seems to be working fine however, I have yet to receive any of these errors when entering the multi-player version.**

Thank you, 

Judgement    Image result for panda hug emote discord

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Niemand said:

Hello Jordan,

there's also a problem with Sacred Grove. You can't enter the dng bc of false coordinates.

http://prntscr.com/r2ghft

that maybe happens cause u need to complete mainline quest which is impossible now.
After fixing quest problem, you will be able to do it.

Thanks Jordan for the amazing patch, i know most of ppl will cry about the new pets but that will always happen, good job to you and VGN staff that helped alot as i know.

• Like 2

The patch is amazing, I loved the new maps/DGN are very beautiful and the songs "Topzera".

---------

I found a "mistake" that may not be so important but I will report

This buff from WB Faebella

Rg774kV.jpg

is on the debuff bar, which is impossible to see sometimes, I think it should be on the top bar.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Koji said:

The patch is amazing, I loved the new maps/DGN are very beautiful and the songs "Topzera".

---------

I found a "mistake" that may not be so important but I will report

This buff from WB Faebella

Rg774kV.jpg

is on the debuff bar, which is impossible to see sometimes, I think it should be on the top bar.

being on debuff bar maybe isn't a misstake, cause doesn't matter , just make people unable to remove it when atacking like 110T WB buffs

• Like 1

So I noticed that I'm missing HP on my executioner class while using the same items, KP, and glyphs before the patch happened. The weird part is it's only on my executioner all other classes are still the same when it comes to HP. It used to be 100k HP+ now I'm at 99930 HP and was wondering if something was changed without wanting it when it comes to the HP% from KP/class stats bonus or something else. I even checked the patch notes a few times to make sure I'm not missing anything but can't find anything that would be the cause of it.

The race would be ursun if that helps

I hope to see many more that plays devil hunter, since many players opinion is its "garbage,bad ect" but with these buffs, it might make it a lot better.

Apart from bugs mentioned above, u did a good job, i cant wait to see more new things in the game!

If "casters"could move while casting , that would be insane since they are almost rooted in place, which could make classes like Life Worshipper a bit more safe when casting in a battlefield.

Maybe next time do much more with other Mdmg/support classes , but thanks Jordan-sama for making devil hunter a bit better.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Nayxa said:

I hope to see many more that plays devil hunter, since many players opinion is its "garbage,bad ect" but with these buffs, it might make it a lot better.

Apart from bugs mentioned above, u did a good job, i cant wait to see more new things in the game!

If "casters"could move while casting , that would be insane since they are almost rooted in place, which could make classes like Life Worshipper a bit more safe when casting in a battlefield.

Maybe next time do much more with other Mdmg/support classes , but thanks Jordan-sama for making devil hunter a bit better.

I worked on the classes that needed it, a lot of the support classes are fine and casters can move with animation canceling.

3 hours ago, Steven said:

So I noticed that I'm missing HP on my executioner class while using the same items, KP, and glyphs before the patch happened. The weird part is it's only on my executioner all other classes are still the same when it comes to HP. It used to be 100k HP+ now I'm at 99930 HP and was wondering if something was changed without wanting it when it comes to the HP% from KP/class stats bonus or something else. I even checked the patch notes a few times to make sure I'm not missing anything but can't find anything that would be the cause of it.

The race would be ursun if that helps

Nothing changed in this regard so your HP should be the same. Remember there was a manditory KP reset across all classes so you might want to check if your KP has been entered and if it has if it was the same as before or different.

After 3 hours of trying to figure out what the cause of it is I found out that if you use def +10% cert (any of them both) you get HP added to it too... I'm not sure why it does that if you are suppose to get only def added and not a small amount of HP. I did try it with other classes too and they also were getting a HP boost from the 10% def cert. 

If I remember correctly although don't quote me on it. If i remember correctly DEF gives a small amount of HP. Its so small I actually forgot about it but I'm 99% sure it does.

I don't know if that was supposted to happen, but new trophys don't work with upgraded versions, like they don't activate with each other , i've tested one (Def and Physcal resist reduction), if they was supposted to activate together pls fix, if they don't, add ''Note'' saying that , ppl will spend money on enchants without necessary, because is the basic thing from EE , things that have diferent names  activate with each other.

Mindweaver skill having problem, skill base is 10% def , KP say : ''will be 20%'' but with KP say 30% reduction with 2 stacks, change description fix KP.

This not about patch v60 but would like to see Mori Mori lv 6 with same % as lv 90 and 70-S, mecha got rebalance , but doesn't changed that much, still OP and over powered. removing armor every 3 sec make the class super countered.

Around Treglar (2nd new map boss world) have some collision problems, which make boss reset sometimes, also make mobs run around when we summon them hitting boss, would be good if it get fix.

Suggestion

Those new maps have such of good fame system which i need to clap to you Jordan, but sadly i've saw some suspect ppl using macro, but answer most of times (Have contacted GS incase of no answer), i've an idea for that, crease a system which give fatigue , when u keep on these new maps , he HP start to reduce , making 1h farm u get full fatigue and give u the same status as players that don't answer macro correcly, reducing their stats for 10 min, make players go to aven and talk with NPC to remove this status, make sure other maps don't have it like having that on DSR or inside dungeons / trials will be super annoying,
Also make sure this buff don't end if you dying or you relog, if u get offline buff don't keep running.
This have in another game that i play and make players take a break from long time farming on maps like Desert (Hot) or Glacial (Cold), we use that to time our farm time and have break.

Another Suggestion is Add 18 ccm and 1 golden alpaca coin by item deliver on all items from new maps.
Make new mob items stack till 9999 if possible.

Thats all for now. Thank you very much for amazing patch.

First I would like to say most of these changes are really good and nice quality of life.  BK and DH changes are so nice and actually give the classes a clear identity in TW.  
I was hoping you could explain what exactly "Pack master" buff is for tw I have a general idea of what it might be but I honestly keep forgetting to check.
Also I may be the only one who thinks this but p-dps could use some love in my eyes.  Many things counter pdps in the current meta being with how much -dmg% there currently is not to mention axe moss being a complete counter to any melee dps.  Parry is also a feels-bad stat since anyone who caps it almost always will take -50% dmg from a parry.   I have not yet tested BA but I suspect it may be the only good melee-pdps atm (but still outshined by mecha) as personally I find MF vs axe moss +any -dmg supps to be impossible to play as a dps and do reliable dmg.

My suggestion would be nerf parry to 50% or maybe make parry 25% dmg reduc instead of 50% keeping it 70% proc rate or maybe make tw dmg reduc Mdmg only and see if pdps is too strong without it.

Not trying to make little of your patch or changes.  I really do think all of these changes are good and overall healthy for the state of pvp at the least.
Appreciate the patch!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SuperDork said:

First I would like to say most of these changes are really good and nice quality of life.  BK and DH changes are so nice and actually give the classes a clear identity in TW.  
I was hoping you could explain what exactly "Pack master" buff is for tw I have a general idea of what it might be but I honestly keep forgetting to check.
Also I may be the only one who thinks this but p-dps could use some love in my eyes.  Many things counter pdps in the current meta being with how much -dmg% there currently is not to mention axe moss being a complete counter to any melee dps.  Parry is also a feels-bad stat since anyone who caps it almost always will take -50% dmg from a parry.   I have not yet tested BA but I suspect it may be the only good melee-pdps atm (but still outshined by mecha) as personally I find MF vs axe moss +any -dmg supps to be impossible to play as a dps and do reliable dmg.

My suggestion would be nerf parry to 50% or maybe make parry 25% dmg reduc instead of 50% keeping it 70% proc rate or maybe make tw dmg reduc Mdmg only and see if pdps is too strong without it.

Not trying to make little of your patch or changes.  I really do think all of these changes are good and overall healthy for the state of pvp at the least.
Appreciate the patch!

PDPS is the strongest set of classes in the game atm but they need setup. If you build a party thats build around the PDPS within it you should be able to do way more damage than any party setup for MDPS. PDPS players suggest I buff them, MDPS players suggest i buff MDPS so it's just a matter of perspective here.

Pack master is a HP buff that pets get within TW to help them survive, similar to what players get.

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate when players enjoy the work put into the game ūüėĀ

11 hours ago, Niemand said:

@Jordan one more bug at bk:

The skill Draining Sword should reduce atk&cast spd up to 30% but with 3 stacks it only reduces 10.

regards

Likely a visual bug but add to the list @Herakles

• Thanks 1

Finishing new maps quests with alts in party to level they is painfull.

Change the maps and book quests to require us to kill x amount of mobs instead collecting x amount of mats.
I know this is how the map was supposed to be, something different for quests.

Lilith already told me about that.

But since you couldn't make it work properly and added the quest item to drop from mob regarless if you have the quest or not, finishing some quest with 5 characters on party can take up to 40 minutes just 1 quest.
I mean, if u didn't manged to make it work doesn't make sense to keep it instead of just changing to X amount of mobs killed per quest.

What do you mean didn't manage to make it work? It works doesn't it... Thats what was originally planned that those monsters drop those items.

On 2/23/2020 at 5:54 AM, Jordan said:

What do you mean didn't manage to make it work? It works doesn't it... Thats what was originally planned that those monsters drop those items.

Green "random" drop instead of quest linked drop.
Lilith said she had other plans for it, but it didn't worked. Now it's just really painfull compared to other maps.

42 minutes ago, Tuti said:

Green "random" drop instead of quest linked drop.
Lilith said she had other plans for it, but it didn't worked. Now it's just really painfull compared to other maps.

Quest linked drop's A are more painful because they don't have 100% drop chance, the green ones do. Also you can get the same material from a couple of different monsters in some cases which again isn't possible with quest linked drops.

So i'm not really sure how it becomes less painful that way other than having to delete them from your bag but i'm not sure why you'd ever do that when the fame quests could trade them for gold.

2 minutes ago, Jordan said:

Quest linked drop's A are more painful because they don't have 100% drop chance, the green ones do. Also you can get the same material from a couple of different monsters in some cases which again isn't possible with quest linked drops.

So i'm not really sure how it becomes less painful that way other than having to delete them from your bag but i'm not sure why you'd ever do that when the fame quests could trade them for gold.

I wasn't delleting anything from my bag, obviously. But when item isn't linked to quest, it can drop to anyone, so 1 alt can get more than 100 while other didn't even got 20 (Believe, it did happened and I feel dumb for not taking SS).
Quests we used to do in less than 5 minutes in other maps because each character o party gets their drop
Becomes a living hell 20+ minutes quest.

14 minutes ago, Tuti said:

I wasn't delleting anything from my bag, obviously. But when item isn't linked to quest, it can drop to anyone, so 1 alt can get more than 100 while other didn't even got 20 (Believe, it did happened and I feel dumb for not taking SS).
Quests we used to do in less than 5 minutes in other maps because each character o party gets their drop
Becomes a living hell 20+ minutes quest.

Well in the case of alt's it not really what the quests where designed for doing it that way. So I guess its just something unintentional harm to the select few who level alts like that.

Also, I think legendary pets 15% bonus would be better the way they were in prime pets (10% rapier, club, cestus and dagger/10% katana, sword, greatsword and axe) instead the changes u did (15% on club, cestus and dagger/15% on sword, rapier, katana, greatsword/Axe on pike/hammer pet)
Club pet was really good because we could use for exec, asura and assasssin
Now it stacks on 2 weaps for Asura/Assassin and Exec needs sword pet
He will prolly gain less p-atk than those classes by upgrading to a legendary pet.
Well, I wish we could test, but instead of rotating pets on boxes you guys are adding staff 15% pets, again, on boxes xd