Craftable Unique Jewels

Che

Hello, was thinking if it would be cool to have unique jewels able to be crafted by using 5x Rank 1 Rare Jewels of that Stat to 1x Rank 1 Unique Jewel of that stat and only rank 1 should be craftable so if they want to make Rank 2, they have to use blueprint from there and take their chances.

For example:

5x Rank 1 Rare Max SP Jewels -> 1x Unique Rank 1 Max SP Jewel (which means you need to have 20x rank 1 rare jewel if you want to attempt to make a rank 2 uni jewel)

Although if there should be a cons on this feature, then probably the crafted uni jewels could be NT.

After halloween people pointing fingers on Vivi why they make Ancient jewels easy to obtain, same guys fighting over and even making posts to make new jewels to counter existing Ancient jewels, I can imagine people pointing fingers at everyone later on about how imbalance  the game will become 🤣😂😂

18 hours ago, Beau said:

After halloween people pointing fingers on Vivi why they make Ancient jewels easy to obtain, same guys fighting over and even making posts to make new jewels to counter existing Ancient jewels, I can imagine people pointing fingers at everyone later on about how imbalance  the game will become 🤣😂😂

Game's broken anyway ever since it came to 65 cap. Why bother anyway? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But yes, would actually be nice if ancient jewels are disabled instead, just like how they only stayed on rank 2 jewels (even tho there's until rank 4 in our current update already? I don't remember.)

16 hours ago, Zenetic said:

YES PLZ MAKE IT 

now the issue is making a jewels rank have +90%  fail rate so making 21 rank2  is whey too hard 

I guess it's okay even if we stay at 50% default. Getting 20 same rank 1 rare jewels still takes considerable amount of time to have.

58 minutes ago, Che said:

I guess it's okay even if we stay at 50% default. Getting 20 same rank 1 rare jewels still takes considerable amount of time to have.

20 is only 5  try's to make it to rank 2   and  as it comes to making it to r2. for me it's first 3-5 fails as default  it's not a 50%  no.

as i played this game for +2 years not ones first try made it to r2.   for now days it's 3-5 fails first. i'm sure players have some sort off a TRICK to making thes 

as far as it goes  to ancient if you did not farm em why not.  well new try this year   huh .

total +2 years 4 r2  sad  yeah  <-----  lost interest  it's An Englishman Tells Americans To Suck It Up and Stop ...

Because you guys keep complaining about how bad GS are for breaking the balance of the game while you guys are same people who keep feeding suggestions that  made/ will make the game even more broken.  I never encountered problems making unique r2 or earn the gold to buy those in the last 6 months,  Im not even an AP buyer. People requests for the Halloween Event to happen again then people complained because tons of player suddenly becoming OP DPS, with that +900/1125 void pierce, People wanted to nerf PU,  then  same people complained it sucks now and the list goes on.

Spoiler

3q14bh.jpg

After the nerf on DS it was like "Urggh... at least there is still hope in BC". Everyone's gangsta until they nerfed the drop rate for jewel fusion blueprint.

Abundance of blueprints and jewels made people craft more rank 2 jewels. That made people farm more jewels. The more they farmed the more unique jewels there were. This created a symbiosis between the endgame players that demands uni jewels and the new players that supplies em. It was definitely not a broken system... and I still dunno the rationale behind the nerf.

btw. Unique jewels for show, rare jewels for a pro.

CRIT-VOID: 240 x 12 = 2880 ; 300 x 12 = 3600, 720 difference almost comparable to the bonus CV in a Lvl 11 Defense Passive of DE. 

Crit-ATK: 240 x 900 = 2160 ; 300 x 9 = 2700, 540 difference same as the bonus in AK.

All these tiny stats even the miniscule random stat missing in your gears to achieve a perfect random, adds up into a large stat advantage.

People who have these gears atm made the same great effort in acquiring it. to be fair, everyone has equal opportunity to farm these stuffs as they are available in game without the need to buy AP.  Everyone wants to get everything easy way.  No offense but I hate these kind of attitude, you guys wont put up effort to bring your toons to perfection and complains alot how OP other people are. 

Crit-ATK: 500 x 9 = 4,500G ; 18,000G x 9 = 162,000G , difference of 157,500G for a meager 540 increase in stat.

If ya really wanna WIN, then by all means go unique cuz it might be worth it. My in-game resources is more than enough to go full uni but I'd rather keep my relatively mediocre SW's and enjoy the game. Besides, I'd feel sorry for those who have superiority complex if we all become op cuz they might quit the game and that's pretty bad for the server population.

On 2/25/2020 at 12:59 AM, Beau said:

everyone has equal opportunity to farm these stuffs as they are available in game without the need to buy AP.

Equal yes, fair no. It was relatively way lot easier to go full uni back then.

Ughh... Sorry if I annoyed you. Didnt mean to. Heck, I do have high respect for people who strive for perfection irl. But shall we now just cease forcing our values to one another?
Pardon my implicities on the previous posts. Shouldve stated em more bluntly. My points were
1. Ya can be OP enough even wit jus rare. (just wanna sound cool tho)
2. Dis thread is caused by the relative scarcity of uni jewels nowadays.
3. There was a conscious decision among GMs to make uni jewels harder to come by...... yeah, I'm whining but that has nothin to do wit my refusal to go full uni. 

peace

In all seriousness, i only suggested this so there can be an alternate way obtain unique jewels even though i can just really stick with rare jewels myself. Not because so there can be an easy way to get them. 

I don't really know who is @Beau pointing at on him saying "Everyone wants to get everything easy" but then let me explain my side.

Yes, it is fair & equal that everyone really can get to farm uni jewels freely since it's obtainable to the same boss / mobs or whichever that everyone kills too. I guess you could relate it to how lvl 58 permanent unique rings are craftable wherein before, we only tend to get unique rings via commander boxes (30 day versions) with pure chance which is pretty cool for me back then considering how unique rings really does give a huge impact to your stats and all. Then suddenly permanent rings drops on AK, and now on Asmo as well so it was made easier to obtain them yes?

So i just really thought, having an alternate way to get uni jewels would probably be nice for the sake of having another fair way of obtaining them. If i wanted to get them easier, I'd even have a more ridiculous suggestion than what i made on this thread :)

And besides, pretty sure most people didn't farm those jewels the legit way anyway... maybe? *wink wink*

Everything from gears to accessories, normal spanners and rare jewels r2 are and should be obtainable in a less hassle way this is what composed the entirety of the toons set  required to actually do effective pvp.

However unique variants of jewels r1 and r2, ancient spanner and ancient jewels rare/unique are reserved for those players who will put up the effort to get these stuffs, not just for the sake of entitlement and sense of merit, having these jewels floating around like onions in the market will make the game bland and potentially make it more imbalanced, as evident in last halloween patch. please @Vivi never again make an event thay will cause gold inflation it will make the game alot harder, maybe hire someone who has atleast fundamental knowledge in marketing so we can predict and control events properly.

• VGN GM
3 hours ago, Beau said:

please @Vivi never again make an event thay will cause gold inflation it will make the game alot harder, maybe hire someone who has atleast fundamental knowledge in marketing so we can predict and control events properly.

Thats a stretch to say and an insult the way you're coming off. It was from lack of testing and tthe fact that we were mid patch and had to drop everything to even put it in. The staff were unaware that they should've just called me over the weekend to bring me in and fix it rather then just letting it go.

So to say or imply it was an intentional thing is a poor assumption.

2 minutes ago, Vivi said:

Thats a stretch to say and an insult the way you're coming off. It was from lack of testing and tthe fact that we were mid patch and had to drop everything to even put it in. The staff were unaware that they should've just called me over the weekend to bring me in and fix it rather then just letting it go.

So to say or imply it was an intentional thing is a poor assumption.

i did report issues to GS at that time.. but this is life and if we look at game noting, i mean if you already have players running whit 1mil gold meh...   if they are NT  there is no market.. only issue seems to be  for the ppl that have already full set.. and 

5 hours ago, Che said:

And besides, pretty sure most people didn't farm those jewels the legit way anyway... maybe? *wink wink*

this is a thing how did some players go for 0 to full uni in a mont whit no AP   

if you do any math you will find that with the current system it takes over half a year of 24/7  to do so

i had no issue with current rate of uniq jewel, how ever i do think its better to increase the drop rateof BP/ and make jewel sg fusion drop in babny bunker for example to populate the lower cap. also instead of wanting to craft uniq  jewel using rare jewel .why dont just make uniq rank 1 repcube kinda like how jewel repcube work (make it world bossdrop like viledon boss or amara boss or ellis boss to populate map / incorage endgame player to farm uniq repcube/jewel.and roam the whole map/ kill world boss

Boses are a real problem cause not only you have to be lucky to find one spawned but also good luck getting the drop when the whole party is looting. I play a lot, farm a lot and dont mind to put some time to get items but some things are impossible to get. Make more dungeon drops or more craftables i dont mind combining a bunch of spanners to get ancient one.

On 2/27/2020 at 11:13 PM, Beau said:

Everything from gears to accessories, normal spanners and rare jewels r2 are and should be obtainable in a less hassle way this is what composed the entirety of the toons set  required to actually do effective pvp.

However unique variants of jewels r1 and r2, ancient spanner and ancient jewels rare/unique are reserved for those players who will put up the effort to get these stuffs, not just for the sake of entitlement and sense of merit, having these jewels floating around like onions in the market will make the game bland and potentially make it more imbalanced, as evident in last halloween patch. please @Vivi never again make an event thay will cause gold inflation it will make the game alot harder, maybe hire someone who has atleast fundamental knowledge in marketing so we can predict and control events properly.

If these items don't improve a player that much why does it matter if more of them drop? Right now players are wasting 10k gold on failed attempts to make rank 2 uni jewels and that doesn't include the crit atk jewels that will run a player about 20k+ in gold in hopes to obtain them. So, what's the problem? I know I stopped trying to get them because the cost wasn't worth the gain. 150k in gold for 500 more in crit atk isn't worth it. If the complaint is that too many players would be OP over new players, well we already are, but we can't help new players if drops suck.

I stopped farming. Not because I don't need anything, but because the point of farming got flushed down the drain. There are some issues with the drop system that I hope they fix.

1) Fix what drops and where.
2) Fix how much drops
3) make certain things more obtainable.
           - Uni jewels if they aren't that much of a difference shouldn't be that big of an issue to make them more common than they are so that players aren't spending 10k on a failed attempt at a rank 2 unique and all items lost or 20K+ for rank 2 uni jewels.
           - Ancient Jewels are only obtainable in lvl 50~59 cap, that should be changed.
           - Uni costumes/Weapon Skins should drop more. They shouldn't cost a player over 5k in gold to get, but people who have them sell them for 20~50k each. If they dropped more, not like the ancient spanners did during Halloween. Then prices would be better.
4) Improve boss difficulty.
           - Hounds in Amara are ignored because people hate the drops and their difficulty is too high. Lower the difficulty and improve drops and people might pvp over those hounds more like we did during the 59 cap increase.
           - Bosses in Amara should drop somethings people want to pvp over. Right now people just stop others from taking loot not because they will miss out on the loot but because they are bored out of their minds and ready to troll the other faction.
           - DG Bosses need something worth farming them for. I spend several hours in a row and not got anything of value, so I stopped and didn't want to waste my time.*
           - BG need to be improved, currently 2nd ark is set so winner isn't decided on the chest, which is good. Janus and TP for 60+ still has winner based on pve winning tactics. Besides that drops need to be looked at and figured out. **

* DG boss difficulty it is Meh, if they make them harder, then make them worth it too. Problem is making them too hard and it makes people not want to run them if they could. Right now every dg boss from start to endgame only takes a strategy if you don't have the gear to kill it in seconds. Maybe what they should do is to make each DG a phase 1 or phase 2 difficulty. Phase 1 will help you get items to complete phase 2 DGs. It's similar to making DT vs DTO, but DT phase 1 vs DT phase 2 would be that both are do able at the same level just drops are different and phase 2 requires better gear. This is more work for Vivi, but she could start with doing it little by little a DG at a time starting with BC and ignore DT and DM. All she would need to do is take current DGs and make an entry DGs with less drop types and weaker bosses, then increase the difficulty of the current DG. Drops from Phase 1 would be items for enhancing gears and uni gears, while drops for phase 2 would be jewels(may or may not include ancient leave those for world bosses in pvp zones), BP, uni costumes, or stuff that will help you pvp better. Technically phase 2 could just be a team run that a team can enter and do quickly or a solo player can enter and take longer, but it is do able if the player is OP enough.

**BG drops could including items to increase drop rates, items for pvp stat increase(not just hypos), and some other things. This would incentivize people showing up for their pve farming habbits and to give them a boost for pvp in pvp zone. For some reason I tend to keep a stock supply of these items and I don't use them. Why? I don't know other than why use them if what I am using them for isn't for anything special. Make the pvp and pve worth it with special items, I would use those pve/pvp boosters more and I might just run out and need to restock my supply of them.

• Like 2