0 EXP item or skill

PrincePhilip

The past suggestions to de-exp is just to have a toon that can't be killed stand next to the toon you want to kill and go afk in a DG. Take your OP toon and go gather mobs to bring them back to the DG spawn. Then take the toon you want to die and strip it down to nothing and just let them both afk at the DG spawn. I know you need to dual log to do this on your own, but you could see if there's somebody willing to afk next to you or have a De-exp party where everybody just stands next to the OP character and you all go AFK. The AOE attacks should cover it and you should lose 20% for every hour you afk like that. Just make sure the OP character can't die to keep mobs on them.

• Like 2

That would work but you would need an OP toon tank with HP recovery pet chip or an OP toon with insane eva to not die afk. also it would go faster if the de-exp toon was not afk so it could re-spawn and move so they die more times in a shorter time. i use to just enter BC for my lvl 20-29 toons and jump on my bike then ride up to the first 2 bots and let them kill me it was fastest way for that lvl and at the quiets for lvl 30-39 i haven't found a place for any of the other lvls yet since im still new to the game and newer to lvl 50+ and 60+

19 hours ago, PrincePhilip said:

That would work but you would need an OP toon tank with HP recovery pet chip or an OP toon with insane eva to not die afk. also it would go faster if the de-exp toon was not afk so it could re-spawn and move so they die more times in a shorter time. i use to just enter BC for my lvl 20-29 toons and jump on my bike then ride up to the first 2 bots and let them kill me it was fastest way for that lvl and at the quiets for lvl 30-39 i haven't found a place for any of the other lvls yet since im still new to the game and newer to lvl 50+ and 60+

My SWs can go afk in a lower level DG for over 8 hours without dying while having loads of mobs around them. If the worry is about a pet going out, just get some pet hacks and put Eva, HP regen. or whatever Pet chips you think will help prevent it from dying and you should be set to even afk for 13 hours before a pet would need to have food and/or another pet hack. But the SW isn't the only character capable of doing this. IV can be used for toons 35(I believe that's allowed to enter) to 59, those 29 to 39 can use BC. With a level 65 toon there's really no need to worry about a pet in BC or possibly in IV.

• Like 1