Lower the fame we need to upgrade new maps trophies from 9000 to 7000.

Tuti

We get 5000 fame by doing each city quests, so we need to get more 4000 to buy upgraded trophies blueprints. (5000 for World Boss T)
You've already nerfed the ammount of gold/cp those "fame quests" give us because of people using bots, but doesn't make sense to increase ammount of items needed to get 100 fame if you're already nerfing rewards.
With this change, you're pusnishing exactly the people who wasn't abusing from those quests, because they're the ones who still don't have fame for upgraded trophies, besides the fact they already got a lot of gold and cp while we don't.
Basically, when you nerf gold, cp and ammount needed for each quest without punishing anyone who was abusing it, they get away free with everything they got from doing it and you ONLY punish people who don't.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Jordan said:

The nerfs had nothing to do with bots.

I just realised it was too easy and too rewarding just to spam it all day. This wasn't to punish anyone at all.

But u pushined 60% of active players that was leveling classes and having fun with this, i'm not talking about bots, i know have some, Like ZetaSet from my guild which i've reported to Herakles.
For gold ok ,that tottaly abusive if u see those many bots farming , but for CP u literaly put from 158m Exp to 38m , 1 mob from DSR is higher than this one, also after lv 115 CP was hard to get then we needed to do runs cause was better.
But imagine having a game with 61 classes that u need to level up 60 and when we got good way to level up which don't kill ur body like running 9-10 hours per day, and get nerfed.
Running aways was painful , i know its private server and we have extra EXP compareted to all other servers, but this nerf literally made the map useless and u made content that wont be used, only for players to level up classes till lv 80or 90 , cause is hard to get cp anyway.
But we can accept and back to runs.

• VGN GM

Did you ever sit to think about it for a minute? You're not suppose to be leveling your classes to level 120 in a very simple basic farm that takes minimal effort, next to no gear and definatly not a brain. No your suppose to work for your class levels... Wether its buying runs with your hard earned gold or running them yourself is it too much to ask?

These quests are designed for new players, people who need to level there classes to 85 and 100 and the CP is still really good until level 112-115 which is what I made sure of. This is suppose to be a farming place for capped characters otherwise the mobs would hit hard the quests would require more.

People where only having fun because it was easy not because its fun.

• Like 2