Create a new Lv8 gem blueprint

Tuti

I know I've already made that suggestion, instead of taking it you just added level 5 stats gem to gem pouch.

It might help, but doesn't fix how annoying is to sell gems when market doesn't have any resist gems lv4-6 to sell and we need to upgrade gems from level 1 to 8.
I just finished creating 90 gems from level 1 to 8.
Thats 90*8 = 720 blueprints. Just those 5 seconds it takes to produce a gem after u click "request" in the NPC took me 1 hour ^-^ (720*5 = 3600 / 60 seconds = 60 minutes)

Add time to buy 720 blueprints, check if everything is right, buying mats from Eternal Points shop and stacking it since you don't have space because you're carrying a lot of blueprints. Gems racial is already one of the annoying racial to reset and get everything, no gem seller should lose that many time crafting gems.

So i'm here to ask again, create a blueprint that doesn't require previous level gems, but have the combine price we need to upgrade from 5 to 8 and (stats gems) and from 1 to 8 (resist gems)

• VGN GM

Your suggestion is nothing but convience rather than actually changing anything. My change was nothing to do with your suggestion but rather something I was planning to do for a while before I made the change. This is to help people craft gems cheaper not craft gems easier.

As for your suggestion maybe but likley not. The only thing I may consider is adding x10 formuals that allow you to craft 10 gems at a time. Not a priority however.

don't need changes, gems are used on racial, and most racial u just need gather and craft ur item, TE ,ToF and others that take time cause u need alot of material, gems should keep the same cause they are expensive and making that will just increase the priority of players making gem instead of other racial cause will be easy, doing that will totally decrease the price from gems, cause ur time wont be considered on cost.
@Tuti stop being lazy bro , that MMORPG have multiply repetitive stuff.

5 hours ago, Jordan said:

As for your suggestion maybe but likley not. The only thing I may consider is adding x10 formuals that allow you to craft 10 gems at a time. Not a priority however.

That's enough

And we obviously are going to suggest things for convience when something is inconvenience as lose 1 hour just waiting gems to be produced.