Abyssal Temple's Bloodcat Boss

crystaline

It's a random chance: after you killed second boss (Wings of Void) there is around 1/5 chances the portal for the Bloody Chamber spawns. Just stay alert: the portal is invisible, and once in Bloody Camber you can't go out any more.

The portal spawns in this area (hidden portal in the yellow circle):

FJNEUIq.jpg

I suggest to run in this corridor in the end of the dungeon, after you killed Simon, cause if you go there after second boss, you may teleport in Bloody Chamber and can't go out to finish Malphas and Simon any more. So, after second boss, don't go in Abyssal Hall, but turn right soon and go back from here you has came, till Zealot's Pass. Once you have killed Simond, go straight in the corridor and cross fingers! Good luck!

6 hours ago, Filomena said:

It's a random chance: after you killed second boss (Wings of Void) there is around 1/5 chances the portal for the Bloody Chamber spawns. Just stay alert: the portal is invisible, and once in Bloody Camber you can't go out any more.

The portal spawns in this area (hidden portal in the yellow circle):

FJNEUIq.jpg

I suggest to run in this corridor in the end of the dungeon, after you killed Simon, cause if you go there after second boss, you may teleport in Bloody Chamber and can't go out to finish Malphas and Simon any more. So, after second boss, don't go in Abyssal Hall, but turn right soon and go back from here you has came, till Zealot's Pass. Once you have killed Simond, go straight in the corridor and cross fingers! Good luck!

There is the option of entering it in team mode with the 2nd player still in the DG to leave the DG and enter where you left off.

However, I've ran into the hidden portal while trying to get to or done with Wings of void on the right corridor of where you marked the hidden portal. I've never tried going back down the far left corridor after wings of void to know if that corridor has that hidden portal possibility.

• Like 1