removal of Purge De skill

Sabin

"Purge" is a skill that will cleanse defenders and make them tanky for 6 secs. it heals to some extent too.
let me give my opinion on why this skill should be removed from the game to balance the character

punisher VS DE: punishers only way to survive for now is by using enfeeble skill. and DE are so tanky that punishers cannot kill them in 1 combo. however DEs can kill them without using mech at all. all they have to do is Purge clean themself and fenzy them out. 

VS SW: Same as punisherr SWs Depend on debuffs to kill their enemies. but De is tanky enough to tank those debuffs. well since De doesnt needs mech to kill SW all they have to do is wait 10 secs and fenzy. 

VS whippers: whippers sheilds duration are nerfed and there is a 15 secs window of vunerability during that time. i depend on my DOT alot for enemies. but agaist DEs it can just clean it out including all the debuffs the char gives to her. and in here too De just have to wait till the sheilds go off. since any kid of atk wont do a scratch on her. 

Vs Senteniels. Senteniels are so Squishy lately. against SE slows DE can easily take them out of the situation by cleaning them self. and same rotation to fenzy brust. 

VS CB: CB is only one of the chars that can par against De on 1 on 1 right now so no comemnts on that. 

VS medics.: welll De can smush medics easily.(its hard to kill eva/ ch eva based medic tho). but on average it can kil meics too.

I am currently Defener myself. and since i started playing DE i find it so unfair since the winner is always decided before even the match has started. DE was so bad at crowd control back then. but with the Gash imobilize skill its decent. it doesnt needs cleanse in comparision to their tankiness.. 

Please take a survey with the players who are not a DE to see how messed up Defenders are. since i have been playing DE for a while i have a feeling that removing of this purge skill will fix Defenders peroid. 

SABI (FK)

Level 65 DE.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Sabin said:

"Purge" is a skill that will cleanse defenders and make them tanky for 6 secs. it heals to some extent too.
let me give my opinion on why this skill should be removed from the game to balance the character

punisher VS DE: punishers only way to survive for now is by using enfeeble skill. and DE are so tanky that punishers cannot kill them in 1 combo. however DEs can kill them without using mech at all. all they have to do is Purge clean themself and fenzy them out. 

VS SW: Same as punisherr SWs Depend on debuffs to kill their enemies. but De is tanky enough to tank those debuffs. well since De doesnt needs mech to kill SW all they have to do is wait 10 secs and fenzy. 

VS whippers: whippers sheilds duration are nerfed and there is a 15 secs window of vunerability during that time. i depend on my DOT alot for enemies. but agaist DEs it can just clean it out including all the debuffs the char gives to her. and in here too De just have to wait till the sheilds go off. since any kid of atk wont do a scratch on her. 

Vs Senteniels. Senteniels are so Squishy lately. against SE slows DE can easily take them out of the situation by cleaning them self. and same rotation to fenzy brust. 

VS CB: CB is only one of the chars that can par against De on 1 on 1 right now so no comemnts on that. 

VS medics.: welll De can smush medics easily.(its hard to kill eva/ ch eva based medic tho). but on average it can kil meics too.

I am currently Defener myself. and since i started playing DE i find it so unfair since the winner is always decided before even the match has started. DE was so bad at crowd control back then. but with the Gash imobilize skill its decent. it doesnt needs cleanse in comparision to their tankiness.. 

Please take a survey with the players who are not a DE to see how messed up Defenders are. since i have been playing DE for a while i have a feeling that removing of this purge skill will fix Defenders peroid. 

SABI (FK)

Level 65 DE.

DE vs CB still slightly favours DE since Cb can't quite burst a DE in tank set in mech, without iron skin, but vice versa without guardian or heal running, you die to the CB, cept if you are using tom's build which doesn't have much utility.

Revert ME back to the previous patch,  but nerf ACC buff and Detect buff a bit and add resistances and CV maybe half of DE's defense passive on it's HP passive. 

Either remove all cleanses except ME or give SE and WH their cleanses too. 

Buff SE a bit.

Raise drop rate by twice the current rate. 

Clean the drop table too much unnecessary loots.

Make a Medal of Recognition Vending machine, put everything in their starting from silver to team medal items. 

Put useful items in item mall and remove the useless ones. 

Weekly events. 

Fix bugs.

Sort out the drop table. 

Fix the AK reward box make the hypovials there level 3 and put more useful rewards. 

Level 65 hardmode version of each dungeons in previous caps. 

Finalize skill build and fix the limeox calculator. 

Make ads in FB and promitional vid on youtube. 

Support new players.

• Like 2

Remove1v1 it can be dealt with. It does make the fight more complicated, and I'm not willing to reskill just to 1v1 DE on PU. SW it's a lot of work and timing to kill, but either way is doable. It is still harder than it should be. What is really a problem is group PVP. The purge can cleanse a medic from 22m away, farther than some punisher skills. Keeping a defender 23m+ from allies and/or stunned the entire fight can be a real challenge. This means SW can't kill a medic without someone else locking the defender 23m+. If the defender has a medic to cleanse, the problem is ridiculous. SW cleanse has nothing of that range and no heal. They have to put their lives on the line to cleanse, and only people in party. 

I would accept this skill if they make penetration immune, or at least reduce range dramatically. Increase cd to like 1:30-2:00. Either that or make a trade-off between that skill and another equally useful skill such that one cannot have both. 

DE are ridiculously OP right now.

• Like 1

No DE is not op. In mass pvp you are kind of useless. You can tank for a second or two if iron skin and die in less than second if frenzy. Sentinels will run circles around you,  SW will burst you down before you know one is around, PU will two shot you and good luck even hiting him once with million evasion.

5 hours ago, Hypnos said:

No DE is not op.

hey man maybe u havent fought with defenders in this new patch. 

DE got damage boost right now that made them so op. 

20 hours ago, Hypnos said:

How many DE do even use that skill? I know at least 3 that dont even have it. 

idk how many defenders do actually know how to play the class. but the ones who know it take advantage of that skill. not only cleaning the debuffs it will boost their hp/ resistance/ void/ def/ reflect.

defenders dont need that skill since she depends on the tankiness for pvp. that skill will just reset every Debuff from defenders and make them immortal in small scale pvp or one on 1 

19 hours ago, Beau said:

Revert ME back to the previous patch,  but nerf ACC buff and Detect buff a bit and add resistances and CV maybe half of DE's defense passive on it's HP passive. 

Either remove all cleanses except ME or give SE and WH their cleanses too. 

Buff SE a bit.

Raise drop rate by twice the current rate. 

Clean the drop table too much unnecessary loots.

Make a Medal of Recognition Vending machine, put everything in their starting from silver to team medal items. 

Put useful items in item mall and remove the useless ones. 

Weekly events. 

Fix bugs.

Sort out the drop table. 

Fix the AK reward box make the hypovials there level 3 and put more useful rewards. 

Level 65 hardmode version of each dungeons in previous caps. 

Finalize skill build and fix the limeox calculator. 

Make ads in FB and promitional vid on youtube. 

Support new players.

i agree on medic buffs. they are too op right now.

and well my value on purge is that its too op for a tank class that can literally tank entire parties. 

they can just re add the skill in the future after the player base increases

for a game that have this little player base that skill is too strong 

5 hours ago, Hypnos said:

No DE is not op. In mass pvp you are kind of useless. You can tank for a second or two if iron skin and die in less than second if frenzy. Sentinels will run circles around you,  SW will burst you down before you know one is around, PU will two shot you and good luck even hiting him once with million evasion.

De with lv 65 cap OP maybee in low level they not so tanky...

i tested some duells with TravisScott ,  cant tank him with enfeeble ( eva set or cv set hero ) full uni r2  /  with medic eva buff ican kill it and can surviing frenzy, , before balanced patched was coming was 50/50 winning chance with pu 

now its very easy for de kill pu....