Godesque

Hello there ! 

First of all i'll start by thanking everybody that will reply to this post or just even consider this suggestion. As I'm starting to be less n00b,I've re-discovered the amazing world of running DR with several classes. One of which, uses a shield that.. as you guess is always breaking to those holy mobs that hit like a Jordan on one of those bad days.

So my suggestions is : Can we make auto-repair automatic ?  As clicking "G" and the blue button as got me several times killed RIP

The downside is that for each repair it will get from guild only 10% and 90% from your wallet and the cost will be x10.

Example :

Today :  Manual Auto-repair = 5g total from guild 

Tomorrow : Auto Auto-repair = 5gx10 = 50g | 10% of 50g = 5g from guild and 90% of 50 = 45g from your bank |

What do you think ? 

If it's hard to implement we can always make an ITEM from Racial or Arcane box that will auto-repair if putted in status assistant.

PS: #MakeAwakenMimicGreatAgain

Just now, Mark20 said:

better add a fast key to repair should be more reasonable than consumes guilds founds as usual ^^

Exacly , can be an skill too, that we can put on skillbar then.
Also can be ingame setting ''auto repair'' we don't need to click or something it just repair using guild funds.