Tartarus Temple Feedback

BananaHand

Okay let me tell u this. 

Did you ever tried this dg with a medic? 

Every tought about  medic can get the stuff for the new mechs and co? 

Every tought about  that medic hasnt this much dps like every other class? 

I Dont know how you can be  be like " this will be a good thing if we do it like that" but in the end u dont found any way medics. Ofc i can run the dg maybe till end (if not enough dps u cant beat the second boss)  but get real with urself u need double time and effort like everyone else. I dont know how much medics will gonna do that?👀

You gonna force medics to run as team is maybe a option but not in RG. Shouting 2-3 hrs, to find people and end up with a group from 3 thats it.  Its  a lost for this class. Also everything is  NT. So i dont have the Option to farm the stuff with another toon to get it the toon i play the most. 💩👎 

Its just massiv push for Dps  and tank class.

PVP still sucks as an RG, still less, NB is 8 vs 15 - 20.  people dont returne for  a patch. Lot Player tried to get People back to the game , maybe a few check and thats it.  We cant taking bosses, hounds what ever maybe luck to get 1 hound at all lol . So right now in my opinion  it is just a one side patch for FK.  👀

Also the new mops between nexus in Amara are too big , it lags more then before and  cant see much if pvp happen there.  The boss in NS makes no Sense.. and also it is to big for this little space. Lol 

And really? Do we really need 200k rp each day?!! Isnt 100k not enough?? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Thats it.

45 minutes ago, Archangel said:

Okay let me tell u this. 

Did you ever tried this dg with a medic? 

Every tought about  medic can get the stuff for the new mechs and co? 

Every tought about  that medic hasnt this much dps like every other class? 

I Dont know how you can be  be like " this will be a good thing if we do it like that" but in the end u dont found any way medics. Ofc i can run the dg maybe till end (if not enough dps u cant beat the second boss)  but get real with urself u need double time and effort like everyone else. I dont know how much medics will gonna do that?👀

You gonna force medics to run as team is maybe a option but not in RG. Shouting 2-3 hrs, to find people and end up with a group from 3 thats it.  Its  a lost for this class. Also everything is  NT. So i dont have the Option to farm the stuff with another toon to get it the toon i play the most. 💩👎 

Its just massiv push for Dps  and tank class.

PVP still sucks as an RG, still less, NB is 8 vs 15 - 20.  people dont returne for  a patch. Lot Player tried to get People back to the game , maybe a few check and thats it.  We cant taking bosses, hounds what ever maybe luck to get 1 hound at all lol . So right now in my opinion  it is just a one side patch for FK.  👀

Also the new mops between nexus in Amara are too big , it lags more then before and  cant see much if pvp happen there.  The boss in NS makes no Sense.. and also it is to big for this little space. Lol 

And really? Do we really need 200k rp each day?!! Isnt 100k not enough?? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Thats it.

The problem is, people don't give feedback on the forums they just complain to themselves and pm each other. If things were discussed on forums, more can be done. 

We tried making a class specific dungeon but it didn't work. There's not a lot that can be done for medics in terms of soloing dungeon, which is why I made a hard mode for team so people need medics.

I heard a couple people mention making items tradeable so medics can get items. That can be arranged.

200k RP cap was made so that people will want to stay to PvP more, rather than leave after capping at 50k. Also, the new ranks are high, so capping at 50k a day will take forever to reach.

The mobs in NS will be removed, since they're actually really annoying in PvP. Maybe can reduce the size too, I'll see.

I will find a way to make Tartarus cards easier for RGs to get.

Just try to encourage people to give constructive criticism and feedback on the forums and I will make sure to read through and see what can be done.

• Like 1

The dungeon takes too long for the reward. That's really it. A couple of the bosses seem to take no damage for stretches and I can not see why. No debuffs showing or NPC Medics hanging around. Bosses reset a few times on random Hooks which is awesome.

Takes too long. As long as the time a hypovial lasts or as others said, so long they ran out of pots. "Tanking" works but good lord, I'm not taking 2 hours on this for ONE Shard or NO Shards or Scraps. :D

Suggestions
Normal run solo fix
Decrease the difficulty so that we can do it rather quickly at the current drop rate
or
Slightly decrease difficulty and the last boss at least drops either 3 of either or both metal scrap or mechanical shard. All other drops are fine. I say this because one shouldn't expect to get any more than this due to the difficulty.

normal Team run solo fix
I haven't run it but to encourage Team runs I recommend this so PTs with 6 people
Each of the boss other than the last drops 2 items of ether a metal scrap or mechanical shard either one or both work on random, which can include the boss to open the final door and the bobcat. That will give 10 and each player could obtain 1 of something before the final boss if you make, with 4 people getting the 4 extra. The last boss however should drop 6 metal scap and 6 mechanical shards. I know what you are thinking, that it a whole lot for 1 DG, but mind you if you ran it solo how many are you going to get as an individual? This will give a each member 3 of something and should be able to do it fairly quickly while at the same time giving a bonus for being in a PT.

Hard solo run
Does need a slight decrease to the difficulty and add the chance of 4 of metal scrap or mechanical shard. Running this and getting the same as in normal mode isn't much of a benefit currently.

Hard team run
Not sure on difficulty, but drop wise, have each boss drop 3 of either metal scrap or mechanical shard. This includes the gate keeper to last boss and bobcat. And last boss can drop 7 metal scrap and 7 mechanical shards +1 random metal scrap or shard. That would make a total of 30 metal scrap or mechanical shards in which 6 people could split 5 each and thus getting 2 more than doing it solo normal and 1 more doing it solo hard or team solo.

With this suggestion people would earn more through pts to do the DG run and it would encourage pts more, but also not make people feel cheated for doing a solo run and not getting a shard or a scrap.

Just a thought though, how many DGs that have ever been released right where drops and difficulty wasn't an issue and why? Where did the community land on with how it ended up getting fixed?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GoddessSand said:

Suggestions
Normal run solo fix
Decrease the difficulty so that we can do it rather quickly at the current drop rate
or
Slightly decrease difficulty and the last boss at least drops either 3 of either or both metal scrap or mechanical shard. All other drops are fine. I say this because one shouldn't expect to get any more than this due to the difficulty.

normal Team run solo fix
I haven't run it but to encourage Team runs I recommend this so PTs with 6 people
Each of the boss other than the last drops 2 items of ether a metal scrap or mechanical shard either one or both work on random, which can include the boss to open the final door and the bobcat. That will give 10 and each player could obtain 1 of something before the final boss if you make, with 4 people getting the 4 extra. The last boss however should drop 6 metal scap and 6 mechanical shards. I know what you are thinking, that it a whole lot for 1 DG, but mind you if you ran it solo how many are you going to get as an individual? This will give a each member 3 of something and should be able to do it fairly quickly while at the same time giving a bonus for being in a PT.

Hard solo run
Does need a slight decrease to the difficulty and add the chance of 4 of metal scrap or mechanical shard. Running this and getting the same as in normal mode isn't much of a benefit currently.

Hard team run
Not sure on difficulty, but drop wise, have each boss drop 3 of either metal scrap or mechanical shard. This includes the gate keeper to last boss and bobcat. And last boss can drop 7 metal scrap and 7 mechanical shards +1 random metal scrap or shard. That would make a total of 30 metal scrap or mechanical shards in which 6 people could split 5 each and thus getting 2 more than doing it solo normal and 1 more doing it solo hard or team solo.

With this suggestion people would earn more through pts to do the DG run and it would encourage pts more, but also not make people feel cheated for doing a solo run and not getting a shard or a scrap.

Just a thought though, how many DGs that have ever been released right where drops and difficulty wasn't an issue and why? Where did the community land on with how it ended up getting fixed?

Thanks for suggestions. We are going to adjust the dungeons' loot a bit. Team mode will be more enticing to players, therefore tanks and medics will have an easier time getting their shards. Mechanical Shards will definitely be increased in Team mode Hard.

I see that you frequently give good feedback and I'll be reading them and taking them into consideration for sure! Thanks!

BLUF: Takes too long for the reward. (Check the TL;DR below.) The dungeon is just too long. Too many NPCs. The NPCs all seem to have too much HP, stuns, stuns, stuns and enough of the NPCs heal that it makes it impossible for me to rush through because when I stop at a boss or mini-boss, I'll have a bunch of NPCs catching up and stunning me every second and enough other NPCs healing any damage I do to the point that I'm just standing still trying to survive or being in mech non-stop. Taking it slow, TAKES TOO LONG. I don't know, maybe SWs just waltz through and get the bosses without having to wade through useless hordes and DPS: PUs, SEs, CBs, just melt them all quickly. Still doesn't help anyone running solo without those advantages. Yes, I am AoE but I'm seeing a lot of misses and gentle love taps on these NPCs. 300,000 HP for a mini-boss in the long hallway with rooms to the right and to the left that drops nothing is too much. Yes, skip them, I know but then WHAT IS THE POINT?

The little NPCs drop trash. Literal trash. Do they HAVE to drop claws, femurs, etc.? Almost rather they dropped nothing if it's just space-wasters. Crisis Vials ARE good. Thank you. Unless the mini-bosses/bosses are dropping Rank 2 Jewels it's mostly trash. I don't want Rare Rank 1 Jewels and based on the AH, no one else does either. Maybe drop some Fusion Safeguards, so I can make my own Rank 2 and Unique Rank 2 Jewels? There have been a few BluePrints, 👍, so why not a few Fusion Safeguards? The Ancient Jewels are the same. Over 50 replicubes and one unique. Can't upgrade them, so they're basically trash. Even if they are tradeable-enough stuff shows up as NT and unstackable-the AH says Rare Ancients are not in great demand. Not seeing masses of gold others allege either. I can run DMHM multiple times on ONE 30 minute Luck Buff from Nemesis v.2 and get more gold. I can run DMHM, 2-3 times, go back to Nemesis v.2, get the buffs again and run it 2 more times before my 60 minute hypovials run out. Meanwhile, I'm still doing ONE run of this thing and the hypovials have long since run out. Truly it is Tartarus, a dungeon of torment and suffering. It takes too long. 

It seems like some of the semi-big bosses drop even less than the mini-bosses. That boss in the room with the columns of light drops squat. Nothing in the final maze drops anything, really and the big boss drops about 1 Shard OR Scrap a time. Need 50 of each for the Mech and the Skin, so around 100 PAINFUL runs of anywhere from just under an hour to way over an hour. There's no portal out from the Big Boss's room. There's no portal out of the hidden room. Not a lot of reason to go there anyway. One jewel you can't sell. (Seriously, anyone actually needs  rare ancients, rare lingerie jewels and rare rank one jewels, I'm your gal. FREE if I have the one you want.)

Takes too long for the reward. What I wouldn't give for class-specific dungeons but I know that's not happening. Pretty telling that there is a topic in forums asking for fastest times. Don't bother if you can't beat about 14 minutes. Not talking about team easy mode. No, hard mode solo. And I'm talking here about solo easy mode. Hard mode, figure about 150% time taken when I do it. Team mode, I never get any of the best stuff, so I only do that if specifically asked by players who can't solo it and just need a body for a team run. Can't even imagine how long it'd take me to do hard mode. :D I just don't have the energy. School, gym, real life, fun sometimes too, one run and I'm done. Same Favoured Ones®-don't try to steal that, that's mine. Registered.-getting the drops in and out of dungeons and as soon as they get what they want, the drops'll be nerfed and the rest'll be stuck paying exorbitant fees for Favoured Ones'® excess drops if you can pay. (Similar to how there have been 18 Unique, Rank 2, Crit-ATK Jewels in the AH for "only" 30K each for over 5 months. One or two players just using the AH for a warehouse.)

TL;DR: Takes too long for the reward.

new dg seems fine for a dps class its easy to solo but i feel bad for med since med cant do shit , team mode seems rewarding i prefer doing team run since its more fun and more drop overall opinion i think the dungen drop rate are not bad however world boss drop should be nerf there is no need for world boss to drop costume, thats all i think 

amara world bos i mean 

Edited by Norleras
Merged two posts
  • Like 1

so i running now with medic some TT runs.. better loot and makes for fun than running alone...

for all classes they not cant run it fast...try too do in teammode its much easier in team and better loot ;) 

pvp is now better some rgs coming back ....ak was funny with 28 vs 28 was close

maybee fc should be change.....   fk need medics tanks     and rg need dps more ..

50a760-1584215104.jpg