Tartarus Temple Feedback

BananaHand

when fk had medics ? i want playing most time my medic?Ā 

i see only dream and somtimes rosa coming for nbĀ  the rest medics came only for akĀ  (nami robin)Ā 

or emily when rg outnumbers....

Ā 

we have only sabi de tankĀ  Ā allert playing only on rg sdie de....

and dark and michele whĀ  Ā Ā 

Bunker? Last one was like 4 hrs ago right and I didnt saw you there @DaddyĀ edit: oh nvm I was sleeping that time mistaken for the last NB I participated.Ā 

@BumpetyBooĀ Nami, Robin,Ā  Rose,Ā  And pretty much tom comes on the fly when called out, I also see olga and dreamlife you can also count zack's ME there and pretty much all the time FK has numbers so you canĀ have emily. Emily only active on rg side when cro is playing.

How did this thread go from feedback on the TT dg to Medics showing up for NB? Can we get back to the TT dg that needs a fix. I'm not about to spend 50+ runs in TT with the crappy drop rate, the difficulty for a SW to complete it, and the high death rate if you make just 1 mistake. I'd like to see the normal mode be quicker as in each boss being able to be done at the same speed as other DGs. Harder mode less difficult, I still don't like due to how much eva I have to use and sacrifice DPS to achieve it while the PU can brag about a 14min run and I'm barely pushing under 30min. It seems as though the SW's DPS got drastically nerfed in comparison to the DPS of other classes.

• Like 1

On 3/16/2020 at 8:19 AM, Beau said:

Bunker? Last one was like 4 hrs ago right and I didnt saw you there @DaddyĀ edit: oh nvm I was sleeping that time mistaken for the last NB I participated.Ā 

@BumpetyBooĀ Nami, Robin,Ā  Rose,Ā  And pretty much tom comes on the fly when called out, I also see olga and dreamlife you can also count zack's ME there and pretty much all the time FK has numbers so you canĀ have emily. Emily only active on rg side when cro is playing.

my medic, along with Tom's and olga, which is being played by someone else, none of them are main toons, so we take away a player from their main toon each time one is being used.

Ā 

Nami and Robin are unpredictable. Sometimes you see them, usually weekends, you can only expect them at weekend ak.

Ā 

But please, you can have emily.

• Haha 1

Feedback from a pve WH (fully geared but far from claiming to be OP):

- can hardly out-dps the healing of archbishops. The one at the start is the toughest, last time it took me 90 seconds just for this one mob, while bosses take about 100-150 seconds. Normal mode. Using stuns seems only to trigger more heals.

- overall i reach end boss in under 30 minutes, just killing within nexus buff duration, then spend another 20 minutes for more mobs, checking crates and blood chamber. Hard mode overall 15 minutes more.

- as a tank class you're not dying, but in large group of mobs wanting to use aoe attacks spend more than half the time stunned. Annoying and time wasting.

- when you can't skip mobs they should at least give something that makes it not like wasting time. Maybe a small chance for RP chips like Ellis mobs.

- Gold earned from mobs in normal mode is good considering the time invested, should be same in hard mode.

On a side note, since Halloween patch, the whipper really sucks in pve. 30 individual nerfs to aoe range, target count, cooldowns and durations accross all skills feel like being set back 5 Levels. Or 10. In pvp, especially 1vs1, it doesn't even matter i guess. But pve in mobs, terrible.

3 minutes ago, Tropical said:

Feedback from a pve WH (fully geared but far from claiming to be OP):

- can hardly out-dps the healing of archbishops. The one at the start is the toughest, last time it took me 90 seconds just for this one mob, while bosses take about 100-150 seconds. Normal mode. Using stuns seems only to trigger more heals.

- overall i reach end boss in under 30 minutes, just killing within nexus buff duration, then spend another 20 minutes for more mobs, checking crates and blood chamber. Hard mode overall 15 minutes more.

- as a tank class you're not dying, but in large group of mobs wanting to use aoe attacks spend more than half the time stunned. Annoying and time wasting.

- when you can't skip mobs they should at least give something that makes it not like wasting time. Maybe a small chance for RP chips like Ellis mobs.

- Gold earned from mobs in normal mode is good considering the time invested, should be same in hard mode.

On a side note, since Halloween patch, the whipper really sucks in pve. 30 individual nerfs to aoe range, target count, cooldowns and durations accross all skills feel like being set back 5 Levels. Or 10. In pvp, especially 1vs1, it doesn't even matter i guess. But pve in mobs, terrible.

use ch-eva and you get stunned alot less.

6 hours ago, Alex_D said:

use ch-eva and you get stunned alot less.

The problem with farming this particular DG is that you can't get the needed ch-eva to prevent stuns while having sufficient eva to complete the DG. Due to eva being the best option to survive, your ch-eva is going to be crappy and thus stuns will always occur as they do.Ā 

• Like 1

overall opinion hard mode and normal mode seems fair...but i do suggest increase the shards drop on team mode that way people will do team instead of solo, i farm for 18 hour yasterday using pu(ck) and i get around 79pcs shard and hard mode never givemore then 2 shard but sometimes 0 shard happen 3 time to me. therefore i suggest why dont make team mode drop at least 8 ? 3rd bossdrop 3-4 and 4th boss drop 4-5 pcs on team mode maybe ?? that way people will chose to do team mode instead of solo. side note, hard mode team is not as hard as u might expect 3-4 people can clear entire dungen.

Ā 

i agree to make team run better but don't force it to be the only option,make solo hard worth it aswel for those who cant find a team, or just prefer to solo on their ownĀ  time.Solo hard can to with an additional metal shard dropsĀ + the addition of Metal scrap on both team and solo.

On 3/21/2020 at 3:03 AM, sufi said:

i farm for 18 hour yasterday using pu(ck)

How can u ? u have no life šŸ˜§

Ā 

On 3/21/2020 at 10:28 PM, Venom said:

addition of Metal scrap

This is neededĀ  :)Ā 

On 3/21/2020 at 10:28 PM, Venom said:

those who cant find a team,

I tried finding on RG side but medic is so less available ....

Some Insane pulls of sniper making it so annoyingĀ 

Addition of some MM would be great for some squishy Arkana