Tartarus Temple Feedback

BananaHand

No changes, still not worth the time it takes for the measly drops at the final boss. Speaking only of the drops that are actually  worth picking up. (If this is too long for you, the preceding covers it, mostly.)

Bottom-level NPCs have too much HP. 170,000 is too high, considering their numbers. (Even after destroying those temple relics.) As Tropical wrote, the ArchBishops heal too much and there are way too many stuns. If you get more than a few of the mobs together, stuns land about every other skill use. So, hit them once, wait out the stun, while they heal and then hit them again, get stunned. Wheeee! Seems like the people testing this dungeon did it with the classes that have very high Eva and Void. Or they have unusually high stats, multiple sets of gear, etc. The dungeon should be challenging but not limited to certain classes,  builds, gear sets or players.

Mini-bosses at 320,000 HP are too strong considering they drop nothing, ESPECIALLY when these mini-bosses are accompanied either by the Perma-Stun Guards, Always Healing Bishops or Never-Miss-a-Pull Assassins. No mob or mini-boss drops anything worth picking up aside from the Crisis Vials. Mini-bosses are especially disappointing. they drop even less than mobs most times. 

Big bosses are just tedious. One-in-a-million chance at a Unique Ancient Jewel or Unique Rank One Jewell isn't really worth it. Claws, talons, miscellaneous trash and pots get tossed first but if ONE Epoxy Glue, Shard or Scrap actually dropped from a boss other than the final boss and I had no room in my bags, those jewels would get tossed.

The whole thing is just tedious. I get that certain players/classes just rush through there but I'm going through entire hypovial buffs easily. For ONE good drop at the final boss. And the Secret Room's not dropping much of anything either. Some people like the sameness of running a dungeon over and over. I don't and certainly not considering the time involved or the reward.

The patch was supposed to create interest and excitement but you've made the absolute be-all, end-all for the majority of players the collecting of Glue, Shards and Scraps so players can get the new shiny, the Major Mechs and Major Cyberskins. It's ONLY exciting if those things are seen to drop in a fair and equitable manner. I do not care that so-and-so has 200 of each. Already commented on the Favoured Ones™ who run the dungeon in 15  minutes getting what they want and then putting their leftovers in the AH permanently at 30K for one jewel, as an example, totally not meaning anyone./s Solo is meh and I do a team run and somehow all drops go to the same players. I get aggro and end up stunned at the last second and am unable to move, so no drops-thanks for the Aggro, Yay-or maybe it's just "bad luck" as 11 Tartarus Cards, Glues, Shards and Scraps drop and 9 of them go to the same two players out of 6 in a team. In dungeon or against field bosses. And again, if the only thing that matters is those 3 things, and they pretty much are the main things if you EVER want the mech and skin-and thanks so much to the GS whose sage advice was to just give up and wait a few weeks and buy the mats or the mechs and skins then when no one cares and leaves. (You know, with the imaginary gold I'm not getting cause stuff isn't dropping and my time is spent on bosses and dungeons that drop squat.)

TL;DR? Tartarus is too long for the reward and it's not fun. Any "excitement" has drained away with the discovery that this'll be like every other "upgrade": Certain people will have the advantage, the loot and then drops will be nerfed because "it was too easy for them." but hey, you'll be able to buy the mech for 99K from the usual Consignment Thieves, so it's all good. :D

3 hours ago, MichelleZhivago said:

No changes, still not worth the time it takes for the measly drops at the final boss. Speaking only of the drops that are actually  worth picking up. (If this is too long for you, the preceding covers it, mostly.)

Bottom-level NPCs have too much HP. 170,000 is too high, considering their numbers. (Even after destroying those temple relics.) As Tropical wrote, the ArchBishops heal too much and there are way too many stuns. If you get more than a few of the mobs together, stuns land about every other skill use. So, hit them once, wait out the stun, while they heal and then hit them again, get stunned. Wheeee! Seems like the people testing this dungeon did it with the classes that have very high Eva and Void. Or they have unusually high stats, multiple sets of gear, etc. The dungeon should be challenging but not limited to certain classes,  builds, gear sets or players.

Mini-bosses at 320,000 HP are too strong considering they drop nothing, ESPECIALLY when these mini-bosses are accompanied either by the Perma-Stun Guards, Always Healing Bishops or Never-Miss-a-Pull Assassins. No mob or mini-boss drops anything worth picking up aside from the Crisis Vials. Mini-bosses are especially disappointing. they drop even less than mobs most times. 

Big bosses are just tedious. One-in-a-million chance at a Unique Ancient Jewel or Unique Rank One Jewell isn't really worth it. Claws, talons, miscellaneous trash and pots get tossed first but if ONE Epoxy Glue, Shard or Scrap actually dropped from a boss other than the final boss and I had no room in my bags, those jewels would get tossed.

The whole thing is just tedious. I get that certain players/classes just rush through there but I'm going through entire hypovial buffs easily. For ONE good drop at the final boss. And the Secret Room's not dropping much of anything either. Some people like the sameness of running a dungeon over and over. I don't and certainly not considering the time involved or the reward.

The patch was supposed to create interest and excitement but you've made the absolute be-all, end-all for the majority of players the collecting of Glue, Shards and Scraps so players can get the new shiny, the Major Mechs and Major Cyberskins. It's ONLY exciting if those things are seen to drop in a fair and equitable manner. I do not care that so-and-so has 200 of each. Already commented on the Favoured Ones™ who run the dungeon in 15  minutes getting what they want and then putting their leftovers in the AH permanently at 30K for one jewel, as an example, totally not meaning anyone./s Solo is meh and I do a team run and somehow all drops go to the same players. I get aggro and end up stunned at the last second and am unable to move, so no drops-thanks for the Aggro, Yay-or maybe it's just "bad luck" as 11 Tartarus Cards, Glues, Shards and Scraps drop and 9 of them go to the same two players out of 6 in a team. In dungeon or against field bosses. And again, if the only thing that matters is those 3 things, and they pretty much are the main things if you EVER want the mech and skin-and thanks so much to the GS whose sage advice was to just give up and wait a few weeks and buy the mats or the mechs and skins then when no one cares and leaves. (You know, with the imaginary gold I'm not getting cause stuff isn't dropping and my time is spent on bosses and dungeons that drop squat.)

TL;DR? Tartarus is too long for the reward and it's not fun. Any "excitement" has drained away with the discovery that this'll be like every other "upgrade": Certain people will have the advantage, the loot and then drops will be nerfed because "it was too easy for them." but hey, you'll be able to buy the mech for 99K from the usual Consignment Thieves, so it's all good. :D

The dungeon is not worth it if you're not a dps class. Sad but true. If it's nerfed, it will be way too easy for dps classes, especially if loot is increased, that's why we want to make Team mode more enticing for players and made it so you generally need a medic and tanks (some players are able to do it without 1 or the other and we're working on that). We've tried implementing class specific dungeons so that each class took roughly the same amount of time to complete the dungeon but it didn't work (unfortunately, the game has spaghetti coding because of LivePlex and some things just cannot be altered.) We are going to make Team mode even better and worth the time, even more so than solo mode. So, if you're a power farmer, you can still do your solo runs and profit, and if you're a medic/tank or just enjoy playing with others, you'll benefit a lot more from doing Team mode. This should also entice solo runners to do Team mode, thus making parties easier to form.

Jewel rate are also going to be increasing so the market should be seeing more of them, thus lowering the value of them.

This patch is just one of many things that will be coming throughout this year. Small patches will be added very frequently this time around so a dungeon isn't the only thing you're getting.

In general, the dungeon is going to be more worth doing and any suggestions that'll make it more enjoyable are welcome.

To be very honest . The lastest skill patch and dungeon is very badly done especially in hard mode solo, i hate the fact of evasion is reduce to nothing as some classes are being nerf from bad to worst. Take Sw for an instance, eva plays a huge role for tat class in specific and may i remind u tat class has very little health piont to go with as well.When tat is taken away what do u leave the sole character with ? Shadow Walker's percision has also been remove from its buff again and being replace mere cri atk only. <- that was really a sick joke. Without those damage bonus how could a Shadow Walker strife on raids or pvp on such poor implimentation on sucession.Let's talk about Tartarus,the 1st boss of the map Acmon,its taking a trudge of effort to nail it down with a demand of poison smoke to be learn n Escape artist to be max out. As damage as well we are looking at normal boss dealing base damage and magic dmg as a bonus add on it can bash & enchant it's attack x3 times a couple of hit. Is this even possible ? I do wonder why does our character doesnt have such skills on passive bash n damage pierce increasement on our damage output hmmph ? Bottom line: the dungeon is a hectic raid for us to be in as it consume pots like crazy and revealing light a no no yet it got to be removed

As for pvp. Shadow Walker debuff such as Shadow Strike and Void Slash is reducing a mere 160 defense 13% void for each ? Is this even being validate as a debuff on such mere little changes ? In my oppinion both skills should have 25% give or take to be replace on those skill (even wh has over 2000 defense how about defender ? What is 160 defense to be yield on?) Precision needs longer buff time & atk boost to 32 % on min atk max atk on max lv by par of lastest competing demands. Secret Charge and Flare needs higher dmg and a 1 sec more longer to be added on crowd control. 

Above all else, must we always change our skills formation with a skill reset ? Cant we get at least 3 page of skill for input as we can swap amongst them as we like ? Its so inconvenience as every time we alter our skill on by getting the skill reset on the premium store. These are all your problem i have sorted out, do look into it and take the mater seriously. (This class is dying with each passing patches)

15 hours ago, SparkOne said:

How can u ? u have no life 😧

This is needed  :) 

I tried finding on RG side but medic is so less available ....

Some Insane pulls of sniper making it so annoying 

Addition of some MM would be great for some squishy Arkana

covid19 outbreak and u still go out?? u r the type of people who die 1st in every movie:F

7 hours ago, BananaHand said:

The dungeon is not worth it if you're not a dps class. Sad but true. If it's nerfed, it will be way too easy for dps classes, especially if loot is increased, that's why we want to make Team mode more enticing for players and made it so you generally need a medic and tanks (some players are able to do it without 1 or the other and we're working on that). We've tried implementing class specific dungeons so that each class took roughly the same amount of time to complete the dungeon but it didn't work (unfortunately, the game has spaghetti coding because of LivePlex and some things just cannot be altered.) We are going to make Team mode even better and worth the time, even more so than solo mode. So, if you're a power farmer, you can still do your solo runs and profit, and if you're a medic/tank or just enjoy playing with others, you'll benefit a lot more from doing Team mode. This should also entice solo runners to do Team mode, thus making parties easier to form.

Jewel rate are also going to be increasing so the market should be seeing more of them, thus lowering the value of them.

This patch is just one of many things that will be coming throughout this year. Small patches will be added very frequently this time around so a dungeon isn't the only thing you're getting.

In general, the dungeon is going to be more worth doing and any suggestions that'll make it more enjoyable are welcome.

7 hours ago, BananaHand said:

and thats what i hope to see... to be onest there is nothing more to do for me my self, i even offer my help to any 1  who wan to do team run and let them loot shard but everyone seems unintereested and increase drop loot from TT  team run would help alot for other class so yea i hope to see a good imporvement in next patch..

@BananaHand I think what might be good would be to decrease mob difficulty as that would allow those who can't run through , increase drops on bosses. The boss difficulty from here is a bit touchy like you said as the problem you will run into is the DPS class will just burn a boss with ease while non-dps class takes longer. What would happen if to balance it out for everybody by making all players use pure ch-atk by increasing either the def or void of the bosses? That would cause physical atks and crit-atks on the physical side to be unreliable to DPS players but put everybody on the same atk spectrum. As making each player on equal ground with required Def the same? Would be a timing thing on debuffs or increase attacks that we could plan out? Having the blank decrease in eva/ch-eva just makes SWs and SEs easy to kill, but if you decrease a player's void/def/ch-resist instead it makes SW's and SE's safe while tanks easier to die. So, what about a rotation method that a boss creates a large pool, like one covers the entire area the boss is allowed to move, and each pool last a given time and rotates a specific time?

I'm not familiar with every class's dps capabilities, but definitely might look into a rotation method of debuffs on players. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Supremacy said:

To be very honest . The lastest skill patch and dungeon is very badly done especially in hard mode solo, i hate the fact of evasion is reduce to nothing as some classes are being nerf from bad to worst. Take Sw for an instance, eva plays a huge role for tat class in specific and may i remind u tat class has very little health piont to go with as well.When tat is taken away what do u leave the sole character with ? Shadow Walker's percision has also been remove from its buff again and being replace mere cri atk only. <- that was really a sick joke. Without those damage bonus how could a Shadow Walker strife on raids or pvp on such poor implimentation on sucession.Let's talk about Tartarus,the 1st boss of the map Acmon,its taking a trudge of effort to nail it down with a demand of poison smoke to be learn n Escape artist to be max out. As damage as well we are looking at normal boss dealing base damage and magic dmg as a bonus add on it can bash & enchant it's attack x3 times a couple of hit. Is this even possible ? I do wonder why does our character doesnt have such skills on passive bash n damage pierce increasement on our damage output hmmph ? Bottom line: the dungeon is a hectic raid for us to be in as it consume pots like crazy and revealing light a no no yet it got to be removed

As for pvp. Shadow Walker debuff such as Shadow Strike and Void Slash is reducing a mere 160 defense 13% void for each ? Is this even being validate as a debuff on such mere little changes ? In my oppinion both skills should have 25% give or take to be replace on those skill (even wh has over 2000 defense how about defender ? What is 160 defense to be yield on?) Precision needs longer buff time & atk boost to 32 % on min atk max atk on max lv by par of lastest competing demands. Secret Charge and Flare needs higher dmg and a 1 sec more longer to be added on crowd control. 

Above all else, must we always change our skills formation with a skill reset ? Cant we get at least 3 page of skill for input as we can swap amongst them as we like ? Its so inconvenience as every time we alter our skill on by getting the skill reset on the premium store. These are all your problem i have sorted out, do look into it and take the mater seriously. (This class is dying with each passing patches)

If you take a look at the videos posted of my SW beating the Tartarus bosses, that should prove SW can beat Hard Solo Mode.  Hardest boss, at least for me is the last one because of the mobs.

Precision no longer has the base atk and ch-atk boosts in response to reductions of ME's Crit-Void in her buffs.  

Defense is among the smallest factors in Damage Reduction that mainly would show itself in the form of longer skill rotations.  If the effectiveness of the defense debuff needs to go up, so be it.  It won't make much difference in the big picture.

Edited by Norleras

@GoddessSand that would be a bad idea sand.. the main point of playing MMORPG with class specification is to do things  in team/group not alone/solo. i personally think the current dungen for solo either hard mode or normal is not bad, why because the drop is fair,  imagine if the dungen way to easy and everyone can do it in 5min , dont u think its the same like what happen during hallowen??,so lets not harm the game that we love and play. lets not be selfish and lets ask for something that benefit grops/team not solo. dont nerf the moobs/ dont nerf the boss dont nerf the drop. its not imposible to do that dungen solo, even medic like illusion manage to solo it so lets not be a looser here, and i hope next patch team drop will be better so it will encorage ppl to play as team instead of solo

16 minutes ago, sufi said:

@GoddessSand that would be a bad idea sand.. the main point of playing MMORPG with class specification is to do things  in team/group not alone/solo. i personally think the current dungen for solo either hard mode or normal is not bad, why because the drop is fair,  imagine if the dungen way to easy and everyone can do it in 5min , dont u think its the same like what happen during hallowen??,so lets not harm the game that we love and play. lets not be selfish and lets ask for something that benefit grops/team not solo. dont nerf the moobs/ dont nerf the boss dont nerf the drop. its not imposible to do that dungen solo, even medic like illusion manage to solo it so lets not be a looser here, and i hope next patch team drop will be better so it will encorage ppl to play as team instead of solo

giphy.gif

First, not everybody can find a team. Nerfing the solo dungeon or making for cross class playable doesn't take away from the team mode. I did recommend earlier that Team Modes should have more drops and better drops to encourage more team runs. The solo normal dungeon shouldn't have increased drops as they are fine as is. Solo Hard mode should be a slight higher than solo normal in drops for mechanical shards, but other than ancient spanners you get just about the same amount of drops in normal as you do hard mode, so doing hard mode isn't all that it is cracked upped about running it for any class other than those like the PU that can run it in under 15 min, due to the mob difficulty from their pulls.

I haven't run a team mode if drops aren't able to be split evenly and be greater than solo mode, but you also have to attack every damn mob or have a SW/PU gather them get people past and then disperse them. But good luck getting past those Pulling Mobs. Also, from what I hear SWs and SEs are squishy enough that a ME can't heal them from being 1 shotted.

My response was taking into account of the WH class that can tank both solo DGs, but takes them forever to do even in normal mode and forget completely about a ME doing jack squat in those DGs solo as it would be a long waste of time. If you are saying that those normal DGs shouldn't be easier for certain classes to do solo to encourage team runs, then why have them at all if the PU can probably finish 3 runs before a team can get through 1?

The Halloween DG didn't ruin the game. What ruined the game after Halloween was the drop in players because content was just the same as it was before and back to boring old gaming. DGs drops sucked after Halloween, BGs sucked before and after Halloween because of the pve aspect of winning, and Amara bosses all had loot that everybody agrees to be crappy. So, when it comes to Halloween and what ruined the game, it wasn't the Halloween DG or the loot. It was that nothing was improved after the Halloween DG ended. Christmas had more people then there was in between Holidays but, Christmas was a far less popular event due to certain aspects of the event that didn't draw players in like Halloween did.

Also, the current increase in unique costumes is exciting to me because now I can graft rare costumes from weekly mystery box onto the unique ones because the unique costumes are more plentiful. I didn't care about the costumes in the mystery box before now because wearing them ungrafted onto a unique costume was nerfing my character. Well, the nerf doesn't exsist any more because of this. What this means is that I will want a minimum of 2 to about 4 or more of those mystery box for each of my characters, that will increase the game revenue and with that they could put more effort into improving the game and increase the player base. So? What exactly is nerfing the mobs/bosses  in the solo DG going to do to hurt the game if team mode increases in drops? If I knew I could get more in a team run than solo run, I would rather run a team run with other than a solo run myself as it would be more beneficial and much more fun to play with others. Currently however, with all the other things to do in the game making those DG runs take too long (both solo and team) means that players will choose not to do something over another. Which right now BGs are more neglected because that DG is needed more than the pvp in a BG. Why join a BG if you get passes from Amara bosses and the BG doesn't even give items that you need from the DG? Imagine if you will if the BG had mechanical shards as a drop as well as the DG? Players would join the BG for them, but all you get is a chance for a DG pass that you could just obtain from bosses in Amara. So, my suggestion if far more helpful than you think.

• Like 1

Instead of having hard mode solo and the worthless normal mode solo, why not make it (ch-)eva mode and void mode? One mode only have op (ch-)eva debuffs while the other only have op void debuffs. Or shud I say make eva-based dg and tank-based dg instead of tryin to shove team mode in our asses.

4 hours ago, sicat said:

Instead of having hard mode solo and the worthless normal mode solo, why not make it (ch-)eva mode and void mode? One mode only have op (ch-)eva debuffs while the other only have op void debuffs. Or shud I say make eva-based dg and tank-based dg instead of tryin to shove team mode in our asses.

That’s actually a good work around tbh. 

@Supremacy

that % atk bonuses were added in October and have been removed due to a lot of other adjustments and made sw fairly strong in many scenarios. The crit atk has been there since October  precision used to be only crit rate so it is still in a buffed state to its previous version. We have to use server skill reset or the skills would be bugged and can cause serious server issues and some people could even have more skill points depending on the change. Voidslash and shadow strike are the strongest debuffs combined in the game weird seeing someone says it’s weak lol. adding stun time in arkana goes against keeping many of the stuns at a low amount. We unfortunately cannot make multiple skill sets like some other games have. I believe there will be adjustments to make it easier for SW in the future. dungeon and skill fixes are ongoing. 

17 hours ago, Supremacy said:

While I don't disagree it's a bit too tough for SW now, this is what other dungeons were like for namely, CB and DE before. You always sacrificed something for a pve build, for full efficiency it required you to gimp your pvp ability entirely.

Meanwhile SW could just cruise thru with any build. It's about time yall had to make an effort.

24 minutes ago, Alex_D said:

While I don't disagree it's a bit too tough for SW now, this is what other dungeons were like for namely, CB and DE before. You always sacrificed something for a pve build, for full efficiency it required you to gimp your pvp ability entirely.

Meanwhile SW could just cruise thru with any build. It's about time yall had to make an effort.

I'm not sure if I agree with this as there have been a couple of SW players asking me how I got through the dungeon despite their efforts.  The dungeon, in my experience, is impossible to complete with ch-eva builds.  I've heard of cases reaching the last boss with a ch-eva set, but that's it at best.  The thing with the last boss is the difficulty to impossibility to kite the final boss and his minions without resetting him with ch-eva builds.  The player is a bit forced to tank the last boss and ch-eva centered gear just doesn't really do it.

Response in red.

Edited by Norleras

Did u watch the posted vidoes on the forums ? sw has always being nerf in far too many way i can count. How many of our times has our skill tree has been nerfed. our void debuff n defense reduction is a mere 160 defense n 13% .Our precision Min.atk-Max.atk has no bonus of dmg increase anymore . Lower atk=longer killing time even u still have cri rate n cri atk remained . No damage also equal lower critical damage.Where is the sense of that ?Have a 2nd look, do u know how stupid and silly tat sound for a assasin class ? In Tartarus dungeon its passive skill of revealing light is eating off our primary defense mechanism which is Evasion. Look at the post videos tat has been uploaded, Sw class need to run around the dungeon boss on mech juz to regain thier hp from pots on the start of the 1st boss.Which other class do tat ? Even a Pu or Se can dps up front with no problem at all.Does tat sound shameful,embrassing and pathetic for u guys ? This class has honestly been reduced to rust by poor insight of negative responds of the pass hence shape out to its downfall till Today. May i remind all of u as well, we need to swap out skill tree again for the dungeon with no extra page to swap our skill where we can switch between pvp and pve. this point is also another point of bad management on such weak insight towards the player for not knowing our needs, switching on different skill on various opportunite occasions. Lastly in the pass of Asb and Vsb i dont recall my Sw plays need a build which so concentrate on eva by due to esp artist to sustain evasion and poison smoke to aid on dps . So are we even force to buy skill reset again to finish things off for shards in the dungeon n revert to our pvp style and swap again for upcoming new raids where we keep spending $ juz on skill reset repetitively ?

Its so humiliating to watch  to watch a once so pronounce  class being reduce down rust. I am completely spell bound towards these bad changes as players always want things to be (Balance as they may call it) instead of a trend of Speciality which each class has what they are good in. By all the tweek and alteration added to lower Sw abilities, why not instead enchant thier prior capabilties of thier skills. (No games are fun when everything is Balance,games are fun when each character are Unique and Special in each of their own ways)

I am afraid of the worst case scenario to happen if no one is willing to change this game with be another part of the previous asb n Vsb where they meet thier doom in demise

I reset one of my SW into a pve skills and equipped with pve gears for optimal pve dps. Somehow I got slightly worse time tryin to beat the hard mode compared to my pvp setup. Weird.

that aside. I've been usin maxed preciscion since halloween patch. Right now I dun really feel the loss of the atk bonus from it. More like those atk bonuses were not there to begin with and that those increase in stats were just for show that didnt really have effects in actual combat.

SW never been nerfed stop crying,  are you on drugs?  🤣 

• Debuff was split into 2, but then the max total is 1 level less than the original shadow strike. 
  • Acc buff is still high af. 
  • Ghost walk has been given Eva, Ch eva buff and a fucking 4 cleanse. 
  • They remove the atk buff on precision which wasnt neccessary but they still add anyway on halloween patch. 
  • In PVE you should have an alt set which has eva jewel and random,  dont run with your normal ch eva it will suck,  and try tp rotate miss missery and EA. 

uh weve always had PVE builds in SB....

sometimes you could get away with having a PVP build for PVE reasons but a lot of the times PVE builds were signficantly better to use when leveling and farming. I would say SWs probably generally did not need a PVE build since they could just rush any dungeon pretty easily with stealth and cheva/eva. This dungeon is designed to be hard but is being adjusted in relation class differences in whatever ways that are feasible. 

There were several caps were SW was shit so im not sure what ur referring too. This is definitely one of the better SW caps. If anyone is confused on SW adjustments go look at the thread in the general section. I took a long time to make sure everything is detailed for viewing for people to not lie to my face lol.  Don't know why kiting is viewed as embarassing which is a smart way to play the game in pve and pvp on all classes. Games need some semblance of balance while each class holding their uniqueness. Every class is still fairly unique. Nothing will be perfect either.

SEs kite the dungeon and probably take the same or longer than SW at times to complete it. Try learning from others playstyles and other class playstyles, it definately helps with understanding game mechanics and may give you a new way to approach something.

The only ones that can probably do this dungeon headon is DE/WH prob even CB, but they are tanks/ off tanks. PU does have some difficulty but they have a lot of burst and aoe damage to reduce that difficulty level. 

Just to be clear I have several sets of gear, I can make up to 6 different gear combinations and more. What is required for TT DG for me is using All Killer/Spy accessories, eva jewels and randoms, and Crit Atk jewels and random weapons. The forced use of killer/Spy accessories makes actually makes our DPS take longer over the use of Ghost/Wizard Accessories because we have to heavily rely on getting as high of the eva as we possibly can. The reason a SE can out DPS the SW with this gear comparison is that fact that their trap has extremely high damage multiplier the more mobs they put on it vs the SW's combined AOEs together. THat means on a boss they just have to wait for the boss to summon mobs, lay the trap, and the boss's HP drops dramatically. In PvP, that's the same thing. They drop a trap on multiple players and damage goes way beyond the damage of any PU on multiple player.

But aside from the gear, the problem was trying to create a PvE skill tree that we used to be able to create to DPS like mad in DGs, but PvPing with it is weak as hell. Which is what Sicat is talking about. There is no PvE skill tree any more at end cap and really our pvp skill tree if we want to run the dungeon too is stuck with using a specific set of skills instead of trying to maximize skills for pvp or pve, they are pretty much the exact same skill tree. That means every SW is stuck with being required to use certain skills that were once just an option if we want any headway in pve and in pvp well survival/dps is best using those same skills as well. Sure some will have their skills they will still worship, but I end up slaughtering any SW that doesn't use a certain set of skills. Their only hope is catching me unbuffed or have a ME, but again we are talking about TT and not pvp. In TT the DPS builds are weak at best as well as survival over other DPS characters like the PU, SE, and CB. With the PU survival depending a lot on their high DPS, SE's with DPS/eva, and CB with their tanking and high atks due to atk buffs and high debuffs.

• Like 1