Please please give patch feedback/suggestions. I beg!

BananaHand

People are just talking among themselves about what they hate. It doesn't help anything. 

No, we are not favoring FK. I do not really play the game, I am just working on patches. I don't care which side wins.

I understand RGs have a hard time farming/ getting cards etc and I think I have the solution.

A lot of the bugs (Orejni lag, Tartarus dungeon hidden room portal bug etc) will be fixed asap

We will find a way to get more PvE bosses/PvE for RG (not going to take forever this time)

At the end of the day, if you want things done, let us know via this thread. i will look at it every day.

Ok rp cap has been raised which is good on one side because you can farm more rp but now farming takes a lot of time so maybe raise that rp gain from monsters?

NB gives you a box with a chance for a dungeon card so how about you make the winning team get card and losing team the box with a very high chance for card so that loosing is not that bad. Maybe same for AK.

A non boss way to get dungeon cards. Even if you are on the winning side you still have to get lucky not only to find the boss but also lucky to loot those cards. Maybe daily?

Medics have a problem when dealing with dungeon boses so that would be nice to improve.

1 hour ago, Hypnos said:

Ok rp cap has been raised which is good on one side because you can farm more rp but now farming takes a lot of time so maybe raise that rp gain from monsters?

NB gives you a box with a chance for a dungeon card so how about you make the winning team get card and losing team the box with a very high chance for card so that loosing is not that bad. Maybe same for AK.

A non boss way to get dungeon cards. Even if you are on the winning side you still have to get lucky not only to find the boss but also lucky to loot those cards. Maybe daily?

Medics have a problem when dealing with dungeon boses so that would be nice to improve.

Thanks for the feedback!

I see what you're saying about the RP cap. We'll take a look into it.

Yea, looking back at it, the replicubes weren't a great idea and will probably change it.

Yea, something will be done to make sure RGs have a fair shot at getting cards.

Definitely a touchy topic that we've been talking about and may have something in mind that can help.

Some suggestions

1 : add pass-card to BGS/NB/AK with losers also getting it( probably 1 for loss an 2 for win} replace the card replicube from NB.

2 : add a daily for the new card similar to legendary passcard for people who dont pvp or  not geared enough.

3 : make materials an cards trade-able [most players have multiple chars they need to gear up, also some classes maybe better for farming than others.so to be forced to collect cards an farm on each char wont be fun at all. 

4 : hard mode pt dgn loot isnt  that great given the effort an time it requires./damage from mobs is also high ,it can 1 shot a full buffed se.Overall the difficulty maybe too much

1 hour ago, BananaHand said:

Thanks for the feedback!

I see what you're saying about the RP cap. We'll take a look into it.

Yea, looking back at it, the replicubes weren't a great idea and will probably change it.

Yea, something will be done to make sure RGs have a fair shot at getting cards.

Definitely a touchy topic that we've been talking about and may have something in mind that can help.

change those DV dailies to give the tartarus cards instead, since the mobs are challenging, people would be at that natural point of progression, and people would also have a reason to do them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Venom said:

: add pass-card to BGS/NB/AK with losers also getting it( probably 1 for loss an 2 for win} replace the card replicube from NB.

2 : add a daily for the new card similar to legendary passcard for people who dont pvp or  not geared enough.

3 : make materials an cards trade-able [most players have multiple chars they need to gear up, also some classes maybe better for farming than others.so to be forced to collect cards an farm on each char wont be fun at all. 

14 minutes ago, Alex_D said:

change those DV dailies to give the tartarus cards instead, since the mobs are challenging, people would be at that natural point of progression, and people would also have a reason to do them

I would be for that too.

Or maybe add to craft list Epoxy glue to > Mechanical Shard.  < in a fair rate.

How much time do you have?

Let's start with BGs still pve based wins. BGs don't have anything worth showing up for. BGs winning still the same and not useful since the DGs that the legendary cards are for suck for loot.

Old DGs, stayed the same. Did the Loot and drop rate even change? I don't need tons of useless items, I already have 1 character that has full rank 2 uni eva and rank 2 uni ch-eva.

New DG, the normal mode is more fitting for the difficulty of a Hard mode. The Hard mode for eva based characters can't obtain enough eva to not get hit and SWs are forced to use smoke screen if that even works. Mind you I have full rank 2 uni eva jewels and it should be completable with rare rank 2 but neither works.  DEs and WHs shouldn't have a problem with that DG since they don't rely on eva or ch-eva. They are pure void/ch-resist so you can make their eva -50k and they still won't have a problem. PUs and CBs for that DG kill fast enough to not get too scared to die let alone have enough tank power to tank the DG. Loot wise too hard, too long, and too much of a waste to bother with any more.

Add something to new DG where you can buy more pots, since leaving the DG at any times wastes a pass that are so uncommon.

RP, nice RP cap was raised and 2 new ranks were made. I think 200k is a bit extreme and 100k to 125k could have been sufficient.

new DG passes, to difficult to get, though why should I care. That DG was a complete waste of time, spent almost 2 hours on 1 run trying to get past that second to last boss and just when I was about to kill it I died. I literally had it down to less than 4k HP and it killed me 1 hit later.

If you look at the time a player would have spend for RP capping, to pvp in Amara for bosses, Farm, and enter a BG that are supposed to be encouraged, it's not worth the time to play.

I was so hopeful that more uni costumes might drop so that I could craft more rare costumes onto them. Well, it didn't happen and I doubt I'll play much longer and I won't hesitate giving away every non-NT item I have from all my characters and even span over 50 items for players who want ancient spanned gear and even give them ancient jewels for them.

The pvp that's happening in Amara right now is nice. Right now what I suspect will happen is that all the players will work their butt off for that major mech, end up getting more supplies than they need and not have a use for them in the future after it is made easier to get because it will take a long time before somebody decides resources should increase for them and the amount required should drop just like what happened to the smoldering lava rocks.

The Hard mode DG doesn't need to be that hard for a SW or SE since all others can just cruise through it. I'd say rotate the rooms so that in one room eva become useless and another room void/ch-resist becomes useless. That way players would need an eva set to get through part of it and would need a ch-resist/void set of accessories are needed to get through the other part or need to rotate between those gears in each room. Imagine being a high DPS class that can't use crit atk accessories to burn a boss as fast because they are stuck using hero and goddess accessories. It shouldn't force top players with all uni rank 2 jewels they have slots for to struggle so much that we die in almost every room because of 1 slip up.

As for the skill changes? Well, you just forced the SW into a particular skill tree with the requirement to use smoke screen in the new DG. Sure we could have a slight variation of that skill tree, but we have to use smoke screen if we want to complete that DG in Hard Mode and might as well said we are removing precision to force you to use smoke screen since precision is now a useless skill due to the nerf especially for farming.

• Like 1

Any diffrent between the new Mechs or just all colours ?

Restoration changed back without Disable in WHY ?!  Its harder now to kill us lol 

Drop rate for costumes an weapon skins  are to much this end like halloween with ancient spanners. TO MUCH !

This boss in amara ( the one that placed for Helios) sucks, screen froze , cant see anythin or dc complety.

Like i said mops and boss size's to fat. 

ALL CARDS ; MATERIAL TRADBLE !

BG / AK / NB Need Update on rewards,  especially for losers!

Change RP cap 200k sucks. People never PvP this. NO WE DO -》》  LETS MOVE TO HOUND !!"  Oh Its  dead Lets go back  to farm! 

3 Days after patch and first FK got  Major Mech.. so yea Fair fair patch

no more words for now .... ^^ 

2 hours ago, Archangel said:

Any diffrent between the new Mechs or just all colours ?

Restoration changed back without Disable in WHY ?!  Its harder now to kill us lol 

Drop rate for costumes an weapon skins  are to much this end like halloween with ancient spanners. TO MUCH !

This boss in amara ( the one that placed for Helios) sucks, screen froze , cant see anythin or dc complety.

Like i said mops and boss size's to fat. 

ALL CARDS ; MATERIAL TRADBLE !

BG / AK / NB Need Update on rewards,  especially for losers!

Change RP cap 200k sucks. People never PvP this. NO WE DO -》》  LETS MOVE TO HOUND !!"  Oh Its  dead Lets go back  to farm! 

3 Days after patch and first FK got  Major Mech.. so yea Fair fair patch

no more words for now .... ^^ 

Stats are increased for the Mechs

MEs can use it witout sacrificing the team in PvP and dungeon

Yes, that's of course one of the first bugs we have to fix

Some boss sizes maybe can be adjusted a bit

Yes, making Tartarus cards, Mechanical Shards and Metal Scrap are going to be tradeable

200k would have been good when the game was more active so yea, maybe 100k would be more fitting

FKs are more dominant right now and balancing PvP in a faction based game is so incredibly hard. He got that mech because he is crazy and farmed all day and night @_@ . That being said, we will implement a way for RGs to have an easier time getting Tartarus cards

Thanks for the feedback!

On 3/7/2020 at 8:04 AM, BananaHand said:

The problem is, people don't give feedback on the forums they just complain to themselves and pm each other. If things were discussed on forums, more can be done. 

We tried making a class specific dungeon but it didn't work. There's not a lot that can be done for medics in terms of soloing dungeon, which is why I made a hard mode for team so people need medics.

Right now the DG is geared toward catering to tanks and the PU class. I don't care if Luna can do it with their SW, the fact that a SW has to have a specific skill tree to do that DG means that we are limited to any other Skill tree for the reset of the game play. To get an idea how horrible the eva debuff in the dungeon is, I barely have any Eva with archangel rank title, Rank 2 uni eva jewels, 2x uni spy earrings, 2x uni killer rings, 1x uni spy trinket, 1x uni killer necklace, pet chip eva level 2, +12 eva focused gear, and all max eva randoms. The fact that you once stated that the plan with the skill tree was to make greater variations of players with skills so they aren't limited to a specific skill tree and then force the SW to use specific skills to complete a DG seems to indicate that you decided to no longer allow player freedom in their skill tree and force them into a specific skill tree. 

My suggestion is to rotate bosses so that you will need to rotate between the use of accessories since tanks aren't nerfed by eva debuffs and it would force them to either have an eva set, crit void set, or ch-resist. While the final boss could end up with rotating between debuff in attacks and def types.

I heard a couple people mention making items tradeable so medics can get items. That can be arranged.

Yes, they should be made tradeable, however while numbers of them is down the cost is going to go up and Medics will suffer as they will have to spend too much for their chance at a major mech. Otherwise they are either going to have to rely on the generosity of others or they will need to create a character specifically for farming.

200k RP cap was made so that people will want to stay to PvP more, rather than leave after capping at 50k. Also, the new ranks are high, so capping at 50k a day will take forever to reach.

If the idea was to get people to stick around after reaching 50k I think you failed to understand the problem. You have players like Luna, Misha, myself, and several others top ranked players that struggle to gain RP through pvp, while you get other lower ranked players that can cap out even if they die 50 times with ease. The reason is that the higher ranked players lose 2k to 2.5k of RP per death in pvp, while we barely gain 400 RP on average meaning that there are more players that we barely get 100RP  from. So, while we could survive maybe 5 players who die to gain RP, one death will put us at a negative net gain. The more negative net gain the more RP we have to farm after pvp. If you do cut back the RP to 100k should be fine. Keeping it at 200k there should be an increase to the RP gained from mobs, because gaining RP for high ranked players isn't something a high ranked player will consider as a means for RP capping. But it will allow lower ranked players to RP cap with ease.

The mobs in NS will be removed, since they're actually really annoying in PvP. Maybe can reduce the size too, I'll see.

The mobs aren't the problem, it's the guards. Guards are able to one shot players so all people have to do is pull the boss over to their guards and they are free to attack it without fear of dying. I recommend moving that boss away from the NS or relocating some of the guards to certain locations to keep players from pulling the boss into them like they do in AK.

I will find a way to make Tartarus cards easier for RGs to get.

Add them to DGs, don't make dailies for them.

Just try to encourage people to give constructive criticism and feedback on the forums and I will make sure to read through and see what can be done.

I'll move this comment to here since it's more about the patch in general than the DGs and comment in red

Are epoxy glue added to dv? If they could be obtained from farming DV, you could get people to create DV exp parties/epoxy glue parties so that it will help players get epoxy glue that spend time helping players get exp. If you really want players to farm the new DG I think adding 1 more item requirement for crafting major items with 3 or 6 count requirement on them will get people to farm the DGs more, while not pushing them to spend hours upon hours farming the dg over helping others.

As pissed as I am at how everything was made and having spent 1 hour and several MMs in the new DG in the hard mode of the new dungeon, which I never completed because I ran out of pots, and 20 min in the normal mod with several MMs. I will say that the drops and drop rate for the bosses I did seem legit, it's the overly done difficulty that
's too much.

Bosses in Amara are good/excelent, except for the mini helios, cairn, asmo, and behemoth need their drops made FFA and not DPS based.

• Like 1

There seems to be a misproportion of epoxy glue to metal mechanic shards and metal scraps. I am currently sitting at 82 glues(Started with 30 something) and 3 metal scraps and 1 mechanic shard. Why are there so many metal scraps and mechanic shards needed? It's like extremely way too high when comparing what happened at 59 cap when multiple items are needed to make unique gear. Besides the metal scraps and mechanic shards being way too scarce.

Also, why the 1 mechanic shard is needed to make 10 epoxy glue when we are more likely to get an epoxy glue over a mechanic shard from farming.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, BananaHand said:

200k would have been good when the game was more active so yea, maybe 100k would be more fitting

FKs are more dominant right now and balancing PvP in a faction based game is so incredibly hard. He got that mech because he is crazy and farmed all day and night @_@ . That being said, we will implement a way for RGs to have an easier time getting Tartarus cards

100k should be  enough for now. Like Goddessand  said above. 

I know it is hard, it was a reason for me to FC  to RG, maybe other too, but sadly it is not enough if we dont get old players or new players for the game that STAY. Atm  its  just hard  to pvp if we get People okay but then 1 side is leaving to move the PVP  will be for hound maybe and when 1 side  took it everyone leaving to farm or they outnumberd the other side and less side leaving  lol 

Is it possible to find a way if People DC and  that they log back that they can  enter back to the DG  In team mode?

16 hours ago, BananaHand said:

Stats are increased for the Mechs

MEs can use it witout sacrificing the team in PvP and dungeon

Yes, that's of course one of the first bugs we have to fix

Some boss sizes maybe can be adjusted a bit

Yes, making Tartarus cards, Mechanical Shards and Metal Scrap are going to be tradeable

Thanks for the feedback!

The question regarding the mecha may have been misunderstood. I think she's asking I there are differences between the major mechs besides color.

The answer to that being just the color being different. At least that is the intent.

1 hour ago, Norleras said:

The question regarding the mecha may have been misunderstood. I think she's asking I there are differences between the major mechs besides color.

The answer to that being just the color being different. At least that is the intent.

All good i got that but thanks!

• VGN GM
9 hours ago, Archangel said:

Is it possible to find a way if People DC and  that they log back that they can  enter back to the DG  In team mode?

Unfortunately this can't happen. Its an instanced dungeon that the server knows to open and close when someone enters and exits. If there even was a way to change it, it'd require the game's source files to block it from auto closing the instance if someone left.

3 minutes ago, Vivi said:

Unfortunately this can't happen. Its an instanced dungeon that the server knows to open and close when someone enters and exits. If there even was a way to change it, it'd require the game's source files to block it from auto closing the instance if someone left.

Meh But thanks ❤️

Played only once in team hard mode and once solo hard mode last saturday. 

As for the team mode, I have no complaints whatsoever.

As for the solo hard mode, I love the difficulty level. Dunno how sand suck it with r2 uni eva cuz I was fine with rare r2 eva. Those crisis hypovials really help a lot. It's extremely difficult to beat the dg using pvp set of skills but it's doable. Still might be best to run it with a pve toon. Love the 1 ancient jewel replicube per box. I hope the latest patch didnt nerf that. The ancient spanner at the final boss is highly appreciated. My only complain is the drop rate of crafting materials. One run for 1 mechanical shard and 5 epoxy. That's too low considering the number requirements for crafting.

btw thanks for making the tartarus passcards more available. 

• Like 1