Please please give patch feedback/suggestions. I beg!

BananaHand

4 hours ago, sicat said:

As for the solo hard mode, I love the difficulty level. Dunno how sand suck it with r2 uni eva cuz I was fine with rare r2 eva. Those crisis hypovials really help a lot. It's extremely difficult to beat the dg using pvp set of skills but it's doable. Still might be best to run it with a pve toon. Love the 1 ancient jewel replicube per box. I hope the latest patch didnt nerf that. The ancient spanner at the final boss is highly appreciated. My only complain is the drop rate of crafting materials. One run for 1 mechanical shard and 5 epoxy. That's too low considering the number requirements for crafting.

I was using Eva unique rank 2 jewels, eva randoms, spy/killer accessories, and rank title(which gives eva/ch-eva). I get that people can do it and the fact that there wasn't a clear explanation for using certain skills, which mostly is meant specifically for pve, limits the scope of each SW's skill tree if they wish to pvp or pve. If they want to pve optimally and pvp optimally they must constantly switch between certain skills thus using a large number of skill resets that don't drop as much. Using a blend of pvp/pve skill builds means that the SW is limited to certain skill must haves and no longer allowed creativity in having a pvp skill tree to use for pve. The pissed off part was several times the 2nd to the last boss either reset itself on me or I was 1 hit away from killing it when I died and took over 1 hour trying before giving up. It's like saying go attack it and fail over and over because nobody explained issues of each section of the dg to people, they just created it and despite all the gear in the world one should be able to complete it can't.

1) Despite all the eva I mustered to gather I'm required to use smoke screen as skill up until now I didn't want to use. If Bananahands said that skills were created to make more diverse skill trees, this skill makes for less diverse skill trees and more required skills to have if you want to farm it. With all the eva I gathered it wasn't enough to just rotate escape artist and miss misery and had to use them in a particular order or fashion.

2) tanks and a PU doesn't rely on Eva so they don't have to worry about their eva getting debuffed so they could just walk right up to kill the boss where it stands without worry of getting killed so long as they rotate their buffs, unlike the SW that can't just rotate buffs because they don't last sufficiently long. The only time they have to worry about death is when the 2nd to last boss uses ch-atks on them, if that even is a worry. So, this DG caters to the Tanks and PUs.

@Vivi  What does the following mean?
  Ancient Jewel Replicubes are now unique

• This is to stop people from hugging the wall as soon as a hidden chest in Tartarus is cleared and taking all drops.

What does this mean? How are making Ancient jewel replicubes unique helping to stop people from hugging a wall when a  hidden chest is cleared? What hidden chest?

Conversion tech following equation issues

1 mechanical shard -> 10 epoxy glue (why when shards drop less than glue, I have 1 shard over 110 glue since patch)
5 mechanical shards -> 1 metal scrap (I have 4 scraps over 1 shard, why would I waste a shard for scraps if I need 50 shards and only 25 scraps for the respective crafting items)

Suggestion:
Prefered conversion change
5 epoxy glue -> 1 mechanical shard

5 epoxy glue -> 1 metal scrap

make 1 mechanical shard -> 1 1 metal scrap and vice versa.

Reason - To make a major mech if all you could get is epoxy glue would require 350 epoxy glue and to make major skin you would need 175 epoxy glue. With though these values drop as you collect the respective mechanical shard and metal scrap, it doesn't overly burden the player with a hopelessness if they they only give themselves 3 hours of play a day for farming RP, PvP, and Farming a DG.

alternative conversion change

5 epoxy glue -> 1 mechanical shard
1 mechanical -> 5 epoxy glue
6 mechanical shard -> 5 metal scrap
5 metal scrap -> 6 mechanical shard

reason - First to address the ability to go from one to another I think would be for those who are more likely to get one over they can convert on an as needed base. It would also keep metal scraps and mechanical shards useful after major mech and skins are obtained in away. This change however will keep the 350 epoxy glue requirement for a major mech, but will increase the epoxy glue requirement to 225 for major skin. Unless drops for mechanical shards and metal scraps are increased, it will take way too long and people will lose interest in the pve to keep trying and thus lose interest in the game because it's far too difficult to obtain and compete on the same level of players who have the time to farm the hell out of the game.

• Like 1

• VGN GM
3 hours ago, GoddessSand said:

What does this mean? How are making Ancient jewel replicubes unique helping to stop people from hugging a wall when a  hidden chest is cleared? What hidden chest?

Hidden chests spawn in Tartarus in certain parts of the dungeon that drop ancient jewels when killed. People who knew where they where were hugging the walls (which put you close to it) to grab all jewels when the chest was killed - taking all drops for themselves. Unique boxes puts it on a forced roll so this doesn't happen.

Viledon! We have a problem! (or two)

1olkaUJ.jpg

This mob has became level 60. I can barely kill it in 39 with full +12 gears. I guess the people with the quest to do, can never kill it.

9OnTU8b.jpg

In the oasis, instead of the little plant called "Haze Bloom" we have this one. It's still level 35, and easy to kill with same drops as the previous mobs. I hope also the quest counts, for novices when they need to do the quest.

I don't like that some NPCs show up as bright red in a PvP Zone, (Amara). They look like the other faction at first glance. 

That one boss at mid of Amara, closer to the FKs' Base, that has the BRIGHT Yellow Glare needs to go. 1 FPS or freeze or DC.    (If it has not already been addressed.)

Are these field bosses FFA or just DPS-based? The drops are not very good if FFA. I refer specifially to any drops of Tartarus Passcards, Epoxy Glue, Scraps and Shards.  (I don't use a Fetch Chip in PvP Zones, generally, so they could be FFA and I'd never notice half the time.)

The dungeon takes too long. That's really it. A couple of the bosses seem to take no damage for stretches and I can not see why. No debuffs showing or NPC Medics hanging around. Bosses reset a few times on random Hooks. Kind of a penalty on Whippers. Takes too long. Longer than the time a hypovial lasts. "Tanking" works but good lord, I'm not taking 2 hours on this. :D

There are not nearly enough Shards and Scraps for crafting. Regardless of any pro-looter, dungeon-running bot* who has gotten the mech. I don't need to get them that fast but multiple field bosses, battles and dungeon runs for ONE Shard, total, is SO de-motivating. Not much point in helping if the most coveted things only drop occasionally and only ever to the same players, seemingly.

*Not making accusatons, that's a joke. But how did anyone have the passcards to even run that dungeon enough times to get the crafting materials if the Scraps and Shards only seem to fall there? :D

What about making Epoxy Glue able to craft into Mech Shards? or maybe upping the drops on the bosses? The bosses themselves for Mech materials are quite underwhelming, since they only come through Replicubes, Hell even the Hounds have better Crafting materials drops than the main bosses, 2-3 replicubes + and garenteed Mech Scrap for CS.
Don't get me wrong I love the incentive to actually go do a dungeon right now, just feels like the DNG heavily out ways doing any of the bosses in all aspects except for maybe Expoxy Glue. Since PAtch I've done only 2 DNG runs and a butt load of bosses, and Hounds, Im at 160 Epoxy 11 Scrap and 9 Mech shards. Meanwhile ppl just spamming DNG and some Hounds have already got it all done.

Also what about a way to craft Hexweaves? or get rid of all the single hexweaves and just make them all packages

Barbiron  boss does not Spawn in RG - Side. 🤔

Move NS  boss in other spot or make it not able to move cos both factions using guards. We all know we are 1 hits for guards. 

Tried, out the DG with SE,WH,ME.

Absolute dislike it for medic  lol 

WH is good  got 0 deads in Hardmode, we not Dps class so yea you need much longer DoTs will help  but its possible!

SE, i enjoy most, ofc RIP much  im 63 lol but it dont take so long in normal, hard is another story...😂😂 but  i know lot can do it in Hard.

Just dislike a lot the debuffs that given out its hardcore -Eva  & -Ch-Eva in Team they squishy  lol

Solo should be updatet a bit in Mechanical Shard, it is still hard to find a PT full of 6. It should be drop atleast 2 Shards per rum.

For Team runs, it would be good if all bosses have a chance of drop  Mechanical Shard like 1-2. Cos endboss often give 4-6. And everyone want it & dice dice dice..😂😂

This is just my View and tbh the Ancient Boxes that drop in Team are to much if u lucky enough in dice, u can get like 10 boxes per run. 🤷‍♀️😁

On 3/11/2020 at 2:01 AM, Archangel said:

Barbiron  boss does not Spawn in RG - Side.

This should be fixed by now

Move NS  boss in other spot or make it not able to move cos both factions using guards. We all know we are 1 hits for guards. 

Sounds fair to me.

Tried, out the DG with SE,WH,ME.

Absolute dislike it for medic  lol 

Just dislike a lot the debuffs that given out its hardcore -Eva  & -Ch-Eva in Team they squishy  lol

That's why you need a WH or DE in your team to draw the aggro.  Hence the major additions of aggro in their skills.  Although, in the third boss' room, the squishies really need to make use of the colored pools when the corresponding Ch-explosions are charging.  Noticing some of them not doing that and nearly getting one-shotted.

Responses in red

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, so the SW epsilon unique suit with the total 3,500 void instead of the 1500 Void I think and many other SWs might agree that it is a good change. It doesn't make us OP or unkillable, it does drag out your skill use to kill us but again isn't a 100% easy kill as compared to other gear use.
pvp use -

In comparison to using eta or lota suits for pvp, here's my take. First, players who know how to attack a SW are doing it with ease and killing us without using a full rotation against a ch-eva build. When using a lota Suit all that happens is a stun to death and kill in a very short time. With the Epsilon suit mixed with eva rank 2 uni or rare jewels, it helps to survive just a tad longer that maybe we will get healed to get away, it doesn't block stuns or disables so we are still able to get stunned to death especially by SE, CBs, SWs, and DEs. WH are a different story as the eva will block the pulls but we are stunned and disabled. Which means that if the WH just disables us we could escape, but again when stunned we can't. I've still been pulled by WH's and CCd to death in that suit.

PvE use -

The added void helps with the new TT dungeon. While the normal mode with other gear is survivable, it felt really difficult using even a full eva build. With the suit I feel the DG attacks are fine and able to get through it like one should. If anything for the normal TT DG to have altered for players to get through is more of the attacking the bosses and getting through the mobs for other characters. I don't have issues with the normal TT DG using that suit. On Hard Mode, it is helpful but again not 100% easy walk through as it shouldn't be easy. You still have to be mindful of your buffs and skill use, but it doesn't feel like we have to go extremely fast on bosses that one mistake will cost you a death. The suit allows for a little more forgiveness in pve.

While players might complain that there is such a thing on the SW suit, the max void I have receive on my own is around 5,500 and 6,300 with a ME. People might look at that and think that's a lot. Well when players use an Anti SW gear set and void debuffs of 3,000+ it still makes us squishy and extremely squishy with other gears. So, while players want it reverted back to it's original state, I would think it should be left alone and if people want to complain about it as everybody does against the SW, it could possibly reduced to 2,500~3,000 total void because it's not cool that there are tons of methods of getting past a SWs only buffs, but no other protection we can use. If a player does build a full on tank set that makes them unkillable, not sure how with all the counters one could do against it, then at that time I would look at restoring it or reducing it. But for the time being I would say leave it alone, just to see how it will do for a few month and then discuss if it needs a nerf. Currently, it's allowed me to survive longer while buffed which is nice but if it got nerfed back then I guess the concern isn't about how useful the SW could be anymore. We've already had our attacks nerfed to the point of great difficulty in killing other players including those we need to attack like the skilled ME player since they can use skills still while buffed with restoration when before it disabled them.

On a side note, I haven't tested using rank 2 ch-eva jewels in it with other gears, so I have no comment on what that does in pvp but it is useless in pve since you should have eva jewels purely for pve. In theory is will reduce our ch-eva to make it easier to stun us and only helps in reducing physical attacks. Though going full ch-eva with it will make it harder to stun, it isn't impossible and does add protection from physical attacks, but the ch-atks is what kills us in the end. Going full ch-eva and ch-resist in theory will make us tanky, I just have no comment on how well that method works because that's all we will get going this route is harder to kill while making it harder for us to kill as well. So, a bit of a balance there.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GoddessSand said:

Okay, so the SW epsilon unique suit with the total 3,500 void instead of the 1500 Void I think and many other SWs might agree that it is a good change. It doesn't make us OP or unkillable, it does drag out your skill use to kill us but again isn't a 100% easy kill as compared to other gear use.
pvp use -

In comparison to using eta or lota suits for pvp, here's my take. First, players who know how to attack a SW are doing it with ease and killing us without using a full rotation against a ch-eva build. When using a lota Suit all that happens is a stun to death and kill in a very short time. With the Epsilon suit mixed with eva rank 2 uni or rare jewels, it helps to survive just a tad longer that maybe we will get healed to get away, it doesn't block stuns or disables so we are still able to get stunned to death especially by SE, CBs, SWs, and DEs. WH are a different story as the eva will block the pulls but we are stunned and disabled. Which means that if the WH just disables us we could escape, but again when stunned we can't. I've still been pulled by WH's and CCd to death in that suit.

PvE use -

The added void helps with the new TT dungeon. While the normal mode with other gear is survivable, it felt really difficult using even a full eva build. With the suit I feel the DG attacks are fine and able to get through it like one should. If anything for the normal TT DG to have altered for players to get through is more of the attacking the bosses and getting through the mobs for other characters. I don't have issues with the normal TT DG using that suit. On Hard Mode, it is helpful but again not 100% easy walk through as it shouldn't be easy. You still have to be mindful of your buffs and skill use, but it doesn't feel like we have to go extremely fast on bosses that one mistake will cost you a death. The suit allows for a little more forgiveness in pve.

While players might complain that there is such a thing on the SW suit, the max void I have receive on my own is around 5,500 and 6,300 with a ME. People might look at that and think that's a lot. Well when players use an Anti SW gear set and void debuffs of 3,000+ it still makes us squishy and extremely squishy with other gears. So, while players want it reverted back to it's original state, I would think it should be left alone and if people want to complain about it as everybody does against the SW, it could possibly reduced to 2,500~3,000 total void because it's not cool that there are tons of methods of getting past a SWs only buffs, but no other protection we can use. If a player does build a full on tank set that makes them unkillable, not sure how with all the counters one could do against it, then at that time I would look at restoring it or reducing it. But for the time being I would say leave it alone, just to see how it will do for a few month and then discuss if it needs a nerf. Currently, it's allowed me to survive longer while buffed which is nice but if it got nerfed back then I guess the concern isn't about how useful the SW could be anymore. We've already had our attacks nerfed to the point of great difficulty in killing other players including those we need to attack like the skilled ME player since they can use skills still while buffed with restoration when before it disabled them.

On a side note, I haven't tested using rank 2 ch-eva jewels in it with other gears, so I have no comment on what that does in pvp but it is useless in pve since you should have eva jewels purely for pve. In theory is will reduce our ch-eva to make it easier to stun us and only helps in reducing physical attacks. Though going full ch-eva with it will make it harder to stun, it isn't impossible and does add protection from physical attacks, but the ch-atks is what kills us in the end. Going full ch-eva and ch-resist in theory will make us tanky, I just have no comment on how well that method works because that's all we will get going this route is harder to kill while making it harder for us to kill as well. So, a bit of a balance there.

you have more unbuffed void than me and i'm a CB, there in lies the problem with it.

3 hours ago, sicat said:

I wish I had known early on. Well I guess there's no point in tryin that gear out now that fix is commin the next few days.

curse sand for blowin up da whistle 😛

They knew about it before I said something. I only mentioned it here in hopes that they reconsider because it's helpful. Even though people say that it's more than they get unbuffed, well that's all we get, while they get to buff up even more and survive longer. I hope they nerf the SE then too.

• Like 1