Please please give patch feedback/suggestions. I beg!

BananaHand

The price drop in TT cards speaks for itself i would think. With the reduced drop rates it's too much work for a shard or two.

I like the changes to mobs in TT hard mode. Groups with a healer (archbishop) are now killable for a whipper as well. Thank you. Normal mode archbishops are still too OP.

Being range limited and slow the second boss with his buff minions suck. For these minions alone i would wish to have an acc bonus on one of the regular Athena attacks. I seem to miss sometimes. If after the pull I miss they buff. Edit: most of the time though the minions get through it is because I am stunned at that time. That boss would be more enjoyable with less frequent stun attacks. Apart from that the dungeon is near perfect for me. I like it.

On a side note, major Athena is a joke. A very bad one. The 10% atk bonus, we all know, is just a number added to existing % multipliers and boils down to an unnoticable 1% actual dps increase. All other mechs have passives added that actually count. I'd rather have void or acc or crit instead of atk %. Same for Kali. Other Athena changes are hard to notice as well. Looking at other classes, pure envy.

• 2 weeks later...

Ran TT challenge mode and what a load of crap that was. Even with a ME I couldn't survive and getting 1 shotted while buffed. Also, out of that whole DG I got 2 mechaincal shards that I could have obtained on my own doing normal mode with less risk and less time. Getting a PT together just to run a DG is a joke when loot isn't that impressive.

I must say that Annie's complaint about the loot increase for that DG alone has got to be the biggest joke. When people have items in the AH for over 15k asking for drops of loot to be nerfed is basically players asking to make them rich with gold. The game doesn't need players with over 1mil in gold that do nothing to help other players. So, loot increase in that DG wasn't even that great.

When it comes to TT normal and Hard Mode. Difficulty for normal mode is really too hard IMO for half the players with certain characters. Normal mode should be just as easy as DTO and DS solo while keeping loot the same. When it comes to Hard Mode the boss difficulty is fine, mobs not so much for certain characters, and having just 1 mechanical shard drop isn't enough for the difficulty. 

Recommend

1 more mechanical shard for TT hard solo.
Normal mode I think should just have the debuffs removed since they only really hurt the SE and SW. 
Hard Mode - need to be looked at so that all players have the same benefit and same farm ability as other not just a farming haven for PUs that do it in under 15min.

All TT team modes to waste a lot of time just trying to get a damn pt together that I could have made 2 normal runs before the PT had the numbers to start and yet I died more with less loot. So, really are team modes even worth it except to help a medic farm?

• Like 1

On 4/29/2020 at 3:13 PM, GoddessSand said:

Ran TT challenge mode and what a load of crap that was. Even with a ME I couldn't survive and getting 1 shotted while buffed. Also, out of that whole DG I got 2 mechaincal shards that I could have obtained on my own doing normal mode with less risk and less time. Getting a PT together just to run a DG is a joke when loot isn't that impressive.

I must say that Annie's complaint about the loot increase for that DG alone has got to be the biggest joke. When people have items in the AH for over 15k asking for drops of loot to be nerfed is basically players asking to make them rich with gold. The game doesn't need players with over 1mil in gold that do nothing to help other players. So, loot increase in that DG wasn't even that great.

When it comes to TT normal and Hard Mode. Difficulty for normal mode is really too hard IMO for half the players with certain characters. Normal mode should be just as easy as DTO and DS solo while keeping loot the same. When it comes to Hard Mode the boss difficulty is fine, mobs not so much for certain characters, and having just 1 mechanical shard drop isn't enough for the difficulty. 

Recommend

1 more mechanical shard for TT hard solo.
Normal mode I think should just have the debuffs removed since they only really hurt the SE and SW. 
Hard Mode - need to be looked at so that all players have the same benefit and same farm ability as other not just a farming haven for PUs that do it in under 15min.

All TT team modes to waste a lot of time just trying to get a damn pt together that I could have made 2 normal runs before the PT had the numbers to start and yet I died more with less loot. So, really are team modes even worth it except to help a medic farm?

Thnaks for the feedback. We'll take a look and see what we can do.

10 minutes ago, MilkyWays said:

HyKUvTk.jpg

UPDATE: it's not just my Little maid outfit either

I think it's a graphics issue with your card. I had the same issue when somebody was wearing a particular outfit and found their whole body looking like that and I thought it was ugly. Anyway, if you reload the game it might fix on it's own.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, GoddessSand said:

I think it's a graphics issue with your card. I had the same issue when somebody was wearing a particular outfit and found their whole body looking like that and I thought it was ugly. Anyway, if you reload the game it might fix on it's own.

like reinstall the game?

13 minutes ago, MilkyWays said:

like reinstall the game?

No, I was thinking more on the lines of reinstalling the GPU. Though I wonder if I need to reinstall windows and everything else to start fresh. but I didn't have to do anything to fix that. Just log out of the game and log back in. It should fix it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GoddessSand said:

No, I was thinking more on the lines of reinstalling the GPU. Though I wonder if I need to reinstall windows and everything else to start fresh. but I didn't have to do anything to fix that. Just log out of the game and log back in. It should fix it.

I tried everything you said and it didnt fix it

1st I think we need to stop FKs and RGs from duo logging every.single.bg.ak.nb. ever. 

We need GSs watching these events because you have 10 people standing afk, then you have half of these people waiting to see which side is winning, so they go afk on one side and then log another alt on winning side. And you got nobody to control that. People run several accounts at once, snitch on every side, duo log in and stand afk and so on. NBs and AKs became so so unenjoyable because of it.

2nd as someone said here, BGs like Turnpike, Janus, etc, are practically useless. Drops there are meaningless so people don't sign up and it's like a 0 quality thing at this point. I feel like if drops were more exciting, for every lvl cap, we'd  have WAY more fun pvp experiences and people actually signing up for BGs hoping to get things.

3rd 100k RP is fine, but as someone said as well, maybe increase RP gain from mobs a lil bit.

Although character wise a lot of stuff is imbalanced, game is not AS bad, but some things, if looked at with more care, would make players feel way more comfortable playing and actually staying after Covid ends.

Ty for hard work GSs and GMs : )

Also, another small suggestion.

Because of already breaking down economics in game (jewels becoming extra cheap, uniq cosumes worth pretty much nothing), find new things to sell or new additions that are actually rare and a bit harder to get.

Lets say, mechanical shards are the ONLY ones tradable/sellable.
Make metal scraps sellable as well. We need new things to buy/sell, and as everything is so cheapish, that could just add you a bit of a bonus in game. : )

OH, and another thing.

Stop completely dismissing lower caps in game.
Don't ONLY make endgame fun.
This game is unique to me, at least, because when I joined it I was happy that you can stay in one cap or another, and still have stuff to do. Stop ONLY FOCUSING on 65.

Make other parts of game as enjoyable and as fun and challenging. 

Because now going through these caps is horrible torture and whoever joins anew will probably vomit and not even think about endgame. Let everyone have fun at every cap with new additions to each or at least slight improvements.

• Like 2

Don't know really where to start because there seems to be a lot of things out of wack.

I guess I can start with the good stuffs. The new dungeon, like it. I don't feel like a bot farming it, it gives a challenge. The drops are gnarly. The team mode ie Challenger mode, is great. Finally we get something worth farming with others. The new mechs and CS, as well as color choices is great. I like the newish bosses in amara, it's hard to solo them which forces players to help each other out and work together. Been getting a lot of good PVP around boss hour.

Welp onto the inevitable. I'll bullet point the important bits if it's too much to read. Overall the game could use a rebalance from level 1 and up, but the far majority of focus is spent on end game. That's likely because there's hardly any new players coming in and current player alts don't count, which is unfortunate. I've said it before and I'll say it again: it's unfair to leave end game players responsible for catering to new players needs. From personal experience* I lost count of how many noobies I've helped, only for them to quit because they got bored. They basically get hand fed everything they need simply because they can't do things themselves. I know many others have had this, so I'm well aware it's not just me.

Note: I very briefly read everyone's responses here, I may reiterate what other's have already said.

PVE
As it's been stated probably 500 times before, there's too much "good" loot. While it's nice to be rained upon by awesome loot, there's just simply way too much. There's a delicate balance between supply and demand especially in SB where the community is small. There's also a balance between time spent farming and rewards. I think all of the loot in the dungeon is semi reasonable but the amount there are drops is absurd.

• Ancients should be like a 5%-10% on any given boss, jewel replicubes, as much as I hate to say it, drop too much as well, should be like 40%-60% per one mob. Ancient jewels should be reduces as well. Costumes and skins, same thing. There's 3 level 65 dungeons and DS/DTO have been essentially forgotten. Maybe consider making certain drops exclusive to those dungeons? But it's likely too late since there's just such an overflow of loot in AH. Costumes which used to be 10k-20k, granted that price is way way too much, is now less than 1kg average. That is not good. There could be a dream of that amount of loot being feasible if making toons was easier when leveling, but that's not going to happen despite being requested by many many people over the course of about a year if not more.
  • Drops from bosses, they're good. I don't have much of an opinion on them since I don't care for boss loot.
  • All TT mats should be tradeable. One thing I don't understand is why you can farm shards in solo but not scraps. Mech is what everyone wants sure but the fact a lot of people have mech before CS is weird to me. Mech is such a great achievement and it makes a big difference in PVP and PVE alike. Why can I solo farm mech but not my CS? It should be the other way around. Force people to work towards something great together, that being mechs.
    • Shards should be TTC mode exclusive, scraps should be solo.
  • My only concern is the amount of time spent in solo hard mode TT. There really isn't an end all be all fix since no one can fucking agree on something. My input is reduce the ch-acc of mobs so stuns aren't as obnoxious. The amount of mobs is fine, people can skip them if they want to.
    • TT solo normal should be a little bit rewarding but not as much as hard mode and not nearly as much as TTC especially in PTs. I haven't farmed much normal mode because it doesn't seem worth it so I can't provide feedback on it.
  • 100k RP, nice. Could use a buff in RP gained from mobs because omfg it takes so long.
  • PVPing for TT cards is not ideal, as some have suggested, make a daily or two for some.

PVP

This is a touchy topic for everyone smh. DPS rework, much needed. Major mechs and CS, cool. This is just my observations in PVP.

• Too many AoE debuffs and DoTs. Holy shit. You go into PVP and in less than 10 seconds you have 1 full status bar of debuffs and more. DPS changes didn't even matter because the debuffs just fill in that gap.
  • DE damage is ridiculous. It's not supposed to be more effective than a punisher.
  • I cannot really speak for ME, SW, WH, SE or PU. So I won't.
  • CB feels like a worse DE, having aggro now, less damage/tankiness. The one thing CB has that DE doesn't really is the ability to CC. Skill tree forces us to dunk points in useless skills like razor slice, and more points into spiral kick/sprint. Should be more optional not forced.
  • BG's are dead outside of NB and AK as far as I'm concerned. TT cards, SG replicubes, those Boss's secret treasure things could be added, etc. This is not limited to winning side, make winning feel rewarding but losing not worthless if that makes sense.
  • Dual logging in AK especially but also NB is a problem. As well as AFKers. I'm aware people have to report these types of things but there often is 0 GS's on to monitor and kick.

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, SneakyHeal said:

OH, and another thing.

Stop completely dismissing lower caps in game.
Don't ONLY make endgame fun.
This game is unique to me, at least, because when I joined it I was happy that you can stay in one cap or another, and still have stuff to do. Stop ONLY FOCUSING on 65.

Make other parts of game as enjoyable and as fun and challenging. 

Because now going through these caps is horrible torture and whoever joins anew will probably vomit and not even think about endgame. Let everyone have fun at every cap with new additions to each or at least slight improvements.

no game ever caters to low caps, and it shouldn't because that's the least part of the game. The focus should always be endgame, no matter what you do at those low caps, you'll never have any more than a handful of overpowered toons ready to smak some newbies. Better to forget it entirely, and make the road to max level faster.

4 hours ago, LordKonton said:

Don't know really where to start because there seems to be a lot of things out of wack.

I guess I can start with the good stuffs. The new dungeon, like it. I don't feel like a bot farming it, it gives a challenge. The drops are gnarly. The team mode ie Challenger mode, is great. Finally we get something worth farming with others. The new mechs and CS, as well as color choices is great. I like the newish bosses in amara, it's hard to solo them which forces players to help each other out and work together. Been getting a lot of good PVP around boss hour.

Welp onto the inevitable. I'll bullet point the important bits if it's too much to read. Overall the game could use a rebalance from level 1 and up, but the far majority of focus is spent on end game. That's likely because there's hardly any new players coming in and current player alts don't count, which is unfortunate. I've said it before and I'll say it again: it's unfair to leave end game players responsible for catering to new players needs. From personal experience* I lost count of how many noobies I've helped, only for them to quit because they got bored. They basically get hand fed everything they need simply because they can't do things themselves. I know many others have had this, so I'm well aware it's not just me.

Note: I very briefly read everyone's responses here, I may reiterate what other's have already said.

PVE
As it's been stated probably 500 times before, there's too much "good" loot. While it's nice to be rained upon by awesome loot, there's just simply way too much. There's a delicate balance between supply and demand especially in SB where the community is small. There's also a balance between time spent farming and rewards. I think all of the loot in the dungeon is semi reasonable but the amount there are drops is absurd.

• Ancients should be like a 5%-10% on any given boss, jewel replicubes, as much as I hate to say it, drop too much as well, should be like 40%-60% per one mob. Ancient jewels should be reduces as well. Costumes and skins, same thing. There's 3 level 65 dungeons and DS/DTO have been essentially forgotten. Maybe consider making certain drops exclusive to those dungeons? But it's likely too late since there's just such an overflow of loot in AH. Costumes which used to be 10k-20k, granted that price is way way too much, is now less than 1kg average. That is not good. There could be a dream of that amount of loot being feasible if making toons was easier when leveling, but that's not going to happen despite being requested by many many people over the course of about a year if not more.
    Why not make these TTH and TTC exclusive? The normal mode drops normal spanners and TTH and TTC drops ancient, so jewels should be about the same where TTN drops normal jewels with the exception of the final boss and TTH/TTC drops ancient jewels and TTC drops both.
  • Drops from bosses, they're good. I don't have much of an opinion on them since I don't care for boss loot.
  • All TT mats should be tradeable. One thing I don't understand is why you can farm shards in solo but not scraps. Mech is what everyone wants sure but the fact a lot of people have mech before CS is weird to me. Mech is such a great achievement and it makes a big difference in PVP and PVE alike. Why can I solo farm mech but not my CS? It should be the other way around. Force people to work towards something great together, that being mechs.
    • Shards should be TTC mode exclusive, scraps should be solo.

Back to maybe doing the same thing here with scraps and shards. Where scraps drop from TTN and shards in TTH/TTC, but TTN also drops the boss box?

• My only concern is the amount of time spent in solo hard mode TT. There really isn't an end all be all fix since no one can fucking agree on something. My input is reduce the ch-acc of mobs so stuns aren't as obnoxious. The amount of mobs is fine, people can skip them if they want to.
    • TT solo normal should be a little bit rewarding but not as much as hard mode and not nearly as much as TTC especially in PTs. I haven't farmed much normal mode because it doesn't seem worth it so I can't provide feedback on it.
      My issue is how the solo Hard mode caters to the PU over any other character because of how fast a PU can go in and farm the hell of out it in less time than any other character. I think one way that could put the PU on even ground as everybody else is with the eva/ch-eva debuff they add a crit rate debuff to the bosses to make crit rate 0 so nobody can crit on the bosses. That should slow the PU down in their speed to finish. If it comes down to survivability then have a void and resistance buff so players like the SW, PU, and SE's that can rely on eva and ch-eva have some protection like the DE, WH, and ME could have. Then with that they could balance out time of TTH with mob difficulty dropped and boss difficulty more sound. 

• 100k RP, nice. Could use a buff in RP gained from mobs because omfg it takes so long.
    In a sense this would be nice in each level cap as it was really the reason why people complained about the 200k RP cap increased because farming took way too much time. PvPing for RP was really the benefit of the players at lower ranks because they didn't lose as much RP when they died and gained a hell of a lot from the higher ranked player. It would make farming RP from certain mobs more appealing.
  • PVPing for TT cards is not ideal, as some have suggested, make a daily or two for some.
    Well, personally I look at TT cards no different than any other DG pass card, in that I have so many that I most likely will never run out. But there has to be away to get players to pvp not for TT cards, but maybe for a drop rate increase and then have DGs give out a pvp buff so that players could use that to pvp for more drop rate increases? Which is why I did make a suggestion to make BGs give Drop rate increase hypos and have Smog drop PvP hypos? Thoughts?

PVP

This is a touchy topic for everyone smh. DPS rework, much needed. Major mechs and CS, cool. This is just my observations in PVP.

• Too many AoE debuffs and DoTs. Holy shit. You go into PVP and in less than 10 seconds you have 1 full status bar of debuffs and more. DPS changes didn't even matter because the debuffs just fill in that gap.
    There are a lot of personal buffs on players and then attack debuffs that really several players just wait a short second before attacking or attack without worrying of being attacked (like the DE against anybody). I would like to draw out an attacking opponient to take longer to kill players, but often players end up with a stun to death scenario. Not really sure how to help this out. I did like it when the SW had a suit with more void it in as it didn't stop the enevitable, but it did prolong it enough in away.
  • DE damage is ridiculous. It's not supposed to be more effective than a punisher.
    There are a lot of people who are in agreement with you on this, I know I am.
  • I cannot really speak for ME, SW, WH, SE or PU. So I won't.
    Depends on what you want to talk about with these characters I can speak for them. For instance the lack of allowing a ME to do TTN or TTC solo does bother me. The SW, WH, and SE with their high ch-acc/acc buffs is an issue that I don't agree with how high they are. Or at least increase the SW's ch-eva because people are stunning the SW close to 100% of the time while the SW is buffed causing a stun/disable lock on a SW through the duration of the SW's buff that 2 hits after the buff is gone so is the SW. I would be open to suggestions on how to help players with survivability that doesn't lead to them being OP. Like using a buff to increase survivablity but a decrease to attacks type buffs. Though the SW is supposed to be the assasine class, the protection buffs aren't doing anything to stop players from landing every attack in most cases.
  • CB feels like a worse DE, having aggro now, less damage/tankiness. The one thing CB has that DE doesn't really is the ability to CC. Skill tree forces us to dunk points in useless skills like razor slice, and more points into spiral kick/sprint. Should be more optional not forced.
    I'll trust your use of this character more than myself could comment on it. I just hope players stop using it and teleporting away from a fight when it's not supposed to have any teleportation skills at all.
  • BG's are dead outside of NB and AK as far as I'm concerned. TT cards, SG replicubes, those Boss's secret treasure things could be added, etc. This is not limited to winning side, make winning feel rewarding but losing not worthless if that makes sense.
    Back to my post of spreading the loot around and adding something into the BGs if they want to improve activites outside the bg. Like an oh you like to farm all the time, well enter the bg for a 30min NT drop rate increase hypo that can be used with all other buffs that isn't a buff in the game already. You killed smog or completed a DG? How about a NT pvp hypo buff to help in the BG?
  • Dual logging in AK especially but also NB is a problem. As well as AFKers. I'm aware people have to report these types of things but there often is 0 GS's on to monitor and kick.
    Seriously, I hate this even as a dual logging player. If you see me enter the BG with one character, you should notice that no other characters are in it. If you saw one character in that BG and then get a notice that my other character enters that bg, you could look at the rival and friend's list to see I the original character isn't in the game. None of my end game characters can enter a zone without drawing attention to everybody in that zone because they are all ranked high enough to give an area notice that I just entered. I can't say that for others as I feel some players like their low ranks so they can sneak into a zone unannouced and do what you said they do and dual log in an area they aren't supposed to. My suggestion is to make the lvl 55 major mech or lvl 55 major CS require spiritwalker rank to use. That way players have to rank the hell up if they want to use those and give notice that they entered the area. I'm a bit suprised that all end game players aren't spirit walkers already unless they just recently joined the game(which is doubtful). I wouldn't be oppossed to raising the RP cap back to 200k for players to rank up faster for that and even increasing mob RP to compensate for that increase. The thing that people must be willing to do though is to report players of their own faction for foul play and cheating. Though I really hate players getting banned as I wish they would just stop thier actions of rule breaking, what else could be done to stop them except warning and then ban? As much as I dislike Annie, I don't want them banned because of how much they hate me but their shit needs to stop and at least discuss thier point without harrassing people for their disagreements. They threatened me back when they started hating me, that they will take actions against me that I won't like, but so far they are just digging a hole and just needs to stop. I have nothing against the two Varny SE's that also got hot headed and ended up getting perm banned for their actions after getting told to stop, but players shouldn't have to put up with their antics. If Vivi warns you or gives you a temp ban, coming back shouldn't be worse than before that point, so people stop getting yourself banned doing stupid crap.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alex_D said:

no game ever caters to low caps, and it shouldn't because that's the least part of the game. The focus should always be endgame, no matter what you do at those low caps, you'll never have any more than a handful of overpowered toons ready to smak some newbies. Better to forget it entirely, and make the road to max level faster.

Well, the focus should be on helping players get to end game so that they can do endgame stuff. If players keep boosting to endgame without getting the right gear, it will be terrible for them. So, something needs to be done to help them as they get to the endgame or they will end up getting smacked around. It's interesting that players cried that the game is all about the pvp, but in endgame if you don't have rank 2 jewels, unique gear +12, a lvl 40 pet and level 2 pet chips, and proper randoms you shouldn't have leveled up. Yet, too many are getting there and hating it because they can't do much. There has to be away to get them level'd up with the proper gear, right? I mean where will they get lvl 30~39 accessories to get to lvl 49 and get accessories for lvl 59, where you can then farm DMHM for accessories to reach lvl 65.

• Like 1

This is basically what I think should be handled skills wise.

Cyberblade:

• Debuff on Major Mech skills Deus X Machina and X blade should be remove, CB can regenerate HP and already got OP debuffs on the ground.

Defender:

• Nerf Frenzy at 65 particularly (non sense a class can just buff and 2-3 shot kill another).
  • Remove immobilize from DE Major Mech (WH immobilize precisely because WH is the only class in the whole game without offensive buff and is mid range, unless ofc u give frenzy a real nerf at 65).

Medic:

• Restore normal particle resist (same value with all other resist) on ME 65 suits (base stats and enhance stats) and buffs, it's unfair to make a class vulnerable over all other on a particular ch-atk under same conditions, there is whatsoever no way to justify it.
  • Kali skill Sudden Recovery skill charge time should be removed and clear 3 debuffs with cooldown reduced to 30 sec. Many debuff have been added by Major mechs yet ME Major Mech removes 1 debuffs with 40sec cooldown...
  • Substantially Reduce Kali skill Veil of Pain cooldown from the actual 12sec , Kali only have 3 attack skills. Can particularly help ME farm solo better.
  • Increase ME Detection Mastery skill value so its max be on par with SE Inner Sight so that ME can see SW with max fade and no passive concealment.
  • Replace both of ME stun skills animation with that of ME skill Advanced Atomic Launcher cause they are incredibly slow to cast.

Punisher:

• Remove DEF -400 and DoT reduction -2000 on Penetration skill and Major Mech skill (PU build the most crit-atk from all classes - 13k from buffs only - removing people DEF is too much, DoT reduction don't make sense on a DPS class, PU even debuff -750 DoT reduction with Major Mech while even WH only debuff -1400 in all...)
  • Substantially reduce PU DoT on skills (again it's a DPS class, DoT barely make sense on it), a lil comparison between DoT queen WH a basically tank class with no offensive buff and PU a DPS class that build the most offensive power in game (stats here are with skill maxed):
    • WH Flaming Whip is 2800 Dot, 8 sec cooldown, skill range 7m, AoE radius 14m, AoE targets 6, duration 10 sec; PU Plsama Bullet is 3200 DoT, 10 sec cooldown, skill range 20m, AoE radius 5m, AoE targets 3, duration 10 sec.
    • WH Immolation is 2712 Dot, 25 sec cooldown, AoE radius 16m, AoE targets 6, duration 12 sec; PU Plsama Bomb is 3200 DoT, 25 sec cooldown, skill range 20m, AoE radius 15m, AoE targets 6, duration 14 sec.
    • WH Rising Tempest is 2500 Dot, 45 sec cooldown, AoE radius 30m, AoE targets 6, duration 14 sec; PU Ultra Plama Bullet is 3572 DoT, 35 sec cooldown, skill range 20m, AoE radius 14m, AoE targets 6, duration 14 sec.
  • Make all PU skills on the ground 20m range max like all other classes; making slows skills, stun and even debuffs Penetration and Enfeeble) 25m range is so unbalanced since no other class can attack at that range. if a PU attack someone they should at least take some risk.
  • PU damage is so high I don't really know why they even have DoT skills tbh... Even those DoT skill can do so high dmg without the DoT you can try it on test server.

Sentinel:

• Nothing to say for now.

Shadow Walker:

• Reduce crit-void debuffs (5k in total which basically is what most DPS got in all...) they already reduce DEF. It's so hard to build meaningful crit-void, anyone using crit-void knows well what I mean, then a DPS class is given -5k Crit-void, while actually already removing -320 DEF, -2600 VOID and -3800 of all resist when both debuffs maxed, and practically all SW in game are using uni collapse, I let you do the math.
  • Remove DoT on Major Mech, really it has no place on SW Mech at all. SW have no need of extra DPS.
  • SW Void Slash doesn't say in tooltip that it does damage while it actually does, also that skill don't take SW out of fade, this should be fixed.

Whipper:

• Increase Rising Tempest DoT and reduce it's cooldown (30-35 secs), the skill is suposed to be WH "killer move" but it's actually the less effective DoT skill on WH... Lower DoT compared to other skills. It was originally the WH DoT skill with the highest DoT, Why it has been nerfed that much remains a mystery...
  • Shorten animation for lightning Whip it take too much time to cast.

On a general note: Lazurus Blessing (revive) should be disabled in NB, why would ME revive people in a BG???????

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LifeStream said:

Cyberblade:

• Debuff on Major Mech skills Deus X Machina and X blade should be remove, CB can regenerate HP and already got OP debuffs on the ground.

Defender:

• Nerf Frenzy at 65 particularly (non sense a class can just buff and 2-3 shot kill another).
  • Remove immobilize from DE Major Mech (WH immobilize precisely because WH is the only class in the whole game without offensive buff and is mid range, unless ofc u give frenzy a real nerf at 65).

Medic:

• Restore normal particle resist (same value with all other resist) on ME 65 suits (base stats and enhance stats) and buffs, it's unfair to make a class vulnerable over all other on a particular ch-atk under same conditions, there is whatsoever no way to justify it.
  • Kali skill Sudden Recovery skill charge time should be removed and clear 3 debuffs with cooldown reduced to 30 sec. Many debuff have been added by Major mechs yet ME Major Mech removes 1 debuffs with 40sec cooldown...
  • Substantially Reduce Kali skill Veil of Pain cooldown from the actual 12sec , Kali only have 3 attack skills. Can particularly help ME farm solo better.
  • Increase ME Detection Mastery skill value so its max be on par with SE Inner Sight so that ME can see SW with max fade and no passive concealment.
  • Replace both of ME stun skills animation with that of ME skill Advanced Atomic Launcher cause they are incredibly slow to cast.

Punisher:

• Remove DEF -400 and DoT reduction -2000 on Penetration skill and Major Mech skill (PU build the most crit-atk from all classes - 13k from buffs only - removing people DEF is too much, DoT reduction don't make sense on a DPS class, PU even debuff -750 DoT reduction with Major Mech while even WH only debuff -1400 in all...)
  • Substantially reduce PU DoT on skills (again it's a DPS class, DoT barely make sense on it), a lil comparison between DoT queen WH a basically tank class with no offensive buff and PU a DPS class that build the most offensive power in game (stats here are with skill maxed):
    • WH Flaming Whip is 2800 Dot, 8 sec cooldown, skill range 7m, AoE radius 14m, AoE targets 6, duration 10 sec; PU Plsama Bullet is 3200 DoT, 10 sec cooldown, skill range 20m, AoE radius 5m, AoE targets 3, duration 10 sec.
    • WH Immolation is 2712 Dot, 25 sec cooldown, AoE radius 16m, AoE targets 6, duration 12 sec; PU Plsama Bomb is 3200 DoT, 25 sec cooldown, skill range 20m, AoE radius 15m, AoE targets 6, duration 14 sec.
    • WH Rising Tempest is 2500 Dot, 45 sec cooldown, AoE radius 30m, AoE targets 6, duration 14 sec; PU Ultra Plama Bullet is 3572 DoT, 35 sec cooldown, skill range 20m, AoE radius 14m, AoE targets 6, duration 14 sec.
  • Make all PU skills on the ground 20m range max like all other classes; making slows skills, stun and even debuffs Penetration and Enfeeble) 25m range is so unbalanced since no other class can attack at that range. if a PU attack someone they should at least take some risk.
  • PU damage is so high I don't really know why they even have DoT skills tbh... Even those DoT skill can do so high dmg without the DoT you can try it on test server.

Sentinel:

• Nothing to say for now.

Shadow Walker:

• Reduce crit-void debuffs (5k in total which basically is what most DPS got in all...) they already reduce DEF. It's so hard to build meaningful crit-void, anyone using crit-void knows well what I mean, then a DPS class is given -5k Crit-void, while actually already removing -320 DEF, -2600 VOID and -3800 of all resist when both debuffs maxed, and practically all SW in game are using uni collapse, I let you do the math.

• Remove DoT on Major Mech, really it has no place on SW Mech at all. SW have no need of extra DPS.
  • SW Void Slash doesn't say in tooltip that it does damage while it actually does, also that skill don't take SW out of fade, this should be fixed.

Whipper:

• Increase Rising Tempest DoT and reduce it's cooldown (30-35 secs), the skill is suposed to be WH "killer move" but it's actually the less effective DoT skill on WH... Lower DoT compared to other skills. It was originally the WH DoT skill with the highest DoT, Why it has been nerfed that much remains a mystery...
  • Shorten animation for lightning Whip it take too much time to cast.

That's a lot to say about every class but the SE. I have a hard time digesting all of these as you went through and put nerfs on characters and increases other characters. What will this all do? Who the hell even knows unless they test it.

When it comes to the SW void slash, it's not supposed to take the SW out of fade though it is allowed to be used out of fade. It's no different than using shadow strike or poison smoke while in fade. If you are concerned about it not kicking a SW out of fade there's 2 things about this, 1) If you aren't stunned and a SW hits you with this, an AOE atk (that could have a stun/disable) will kick the SW out of fade since they should be close enough for any AOE to hit them. 2) The best use of this skill is with shadow strike where you start with a disable and immobile/stun skill, use ghost walk, shadow strike, void slash, and another disable and immobile/stun skill. So, having it pull a player from fade just as they will use a disable/stun right after is futile.

The DoT on major mech, isn't that OP as it's a very weak DoT. It is however a major mech and should deal more damage than the lvl 50 mech. When it comes to the DPS of the SW, the DPS of the SW actually got nerfed a lot, so something needs to make up for it. Especially when you look at the DPS order of each players PU's being top; SEs, DEs, and CBs somewhere inbetween, then the SW, WH, and ME.

Right now, though, I think with the focus on every character but the SE. You could put some thought into that character as well, especially since they can be too OP. My head is just too tired to think most of this through right now.

• Like 2

On 5/5/2020 at 1:57 AM, LifeStream said:

Cyberblade:

In pvp you rarely even use those 2 in your burst, only Caladbolg is commonly used.

• 1 month later...