Error: Suspicious program detected. Please close any other programs you have running and restart the game. 0xE019100B

Chantel

So ,this is my first time trying a MMORPG, but im getting this same error over and over agian, even after trying all the patches i've been able to find here. some of them were already removed.

can someone help me?. im not a computer wiz, so is someone willing to help me out via team viewer?

• VGN GM

The access violation is a misread of the patcher when you attempt to open it. Close out or force close of the patch and reopen it till that error does not appear.

Game guard is something on your end. Its the anti-cheat in the game detecting an suspicious program that's running on your pc. This could be anything from an extension to a high end keyboard (logitech's/Razer's add-on programs), mirroring programs like sandboxie, or even team viewer can trigger it.

As Norleras has mentioned, we do need some insight as to what's actually running on your pc during the time you attempt to open the game.

2 hours ago, Vivi said:

The access violation is a misread of the patcher when you attempt to open it. Close out or force close of the patch and reopen it till that error does not appear.

Game guard is something on your end. Its the anti-cheat in the game detecting an suspicious program that's running on your pc. This could be anything from an extension to a high end keyboard (logitech's/Razer's add-on programs), mirroring programs like sandboxie, or even team viewer can trigger it.

As Norleras has mentioned, we do need some insight as to what's actually running on your pc during the time you attempt to open the game.

i am using logitech keyboard and mouse, my pc ones are damaged beyond repair. also i also have that logitech options software. for floe purposes. but it wasnt an issue before when i played sb tho. :/

• VGN GM

This can suddenly start being triggered by xigncode out of the blue. Programs that I have and have used for some time are now flagged and trigger it. Its just the case of finding which one. If you do have the logitech software downloaded, you can try uninstalling it and seeing if that changes anything.

• Confused 1

• VGN GM
10 minutes ago, Chantel said:

then how'll i interact with my pc? as i said my pc s own keyboard and touchpad are damaged beyond repair. 

Any additional programs provided by Logitech are optional programs. The only things you need are the drivers (which are typically automatically installed by windows). Unless you're referring to the logitech items being broken and you're using this program to somehow bypass and still use it.

I'd imagine when you mention Logitech Option that it's also this application as well:https://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/options

Which again, is optional.

Error 0xE019100B ~ Programs that will trigger this error

~ Avast
~ BitDefender
~ AVG
~ Avira
~ LogiTech Gaming Software
~ MSI Afterburner
~ Any Setpoint mouse software
~ Daemon Tools
~ NVIDIA Interfaces
~ Any and all Browser Extensions and Toolbars (Plug-Ins)
~ Team Viewer (to fully kill this process you must use task manager)
~ Most Macro, Auto Hot Key, and Auto Click programs
~ EVGA Precision
~ Sandbox (Or as we like to call it Sandboxie,to truly kill this process use task manager)
~ Net Limiter
~ Rivatuner
~ Dxtory
~ Curse
~ Mumble
~ DropBox
~ Google Drive
~ Vpns
~ Skype (Occasionally)
~ Microsoft Security Essentials
~ Wacom Tablet Helpers
~ Any and all malware and trojan viruses

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Vivi said:

Overlays, anything of the sort and anything Zenetic listed above can trigger it. Whatever programs you have open, which seemed to be quite a few, could be one of the triggers for xigncode to force close the game.

i didnt open any programs, they run auto when ever pc is on.See thsi is what i mean by this game being too unpleasent. idc how much  good it is, but this is my very first impression of it and it SUCKS!!... ;_; why cant the devs fix this issues. ive spend two entire days trying to make it woerk. i could've been doing something really productive all thsi time.

will any one be willing to help me fix it via teamviewer??if not well i no longer have any interest in this game anymore.

That is a matter of connectivity between your computer and the server. If you're running anything in the background that consumes download and/or upload rates such as OneDrive, you'll need to turn that off.

It would also help if you had Leatrix Latency Fix active or WTFast.

Also be sure you're running all SB applications set as "Run as Administrator"

Hope this helps.

21 hours ago, Norleras said:

That is a matter of connectivity between your computer and the server. If you're running anything in the background that consumes download and/or upload rates such as OneDrive, you'll need to turn that off.

It would also help if you had Leatrix Latency Fix active or WTFast.

Also be sure you're running all SB applications set as "Run as Administrator"

Hope this helps.

i dont have onedrive and i do run it as admin but it still crashes.