Starting Beat a Clock Challange Hardmode TT

BumpetyBoo

I think this challenge should have been a class specific time race due to the limits of one class over another with PvE. PU's have a clear advantage over all other classes and WHs/MEs are a clear disadvantage. So, if it was class specific you might get more challengers and even get people to post videos on how to complete it. Just saying that this was a great idea, but not really executed due to players feeling like there's no way to rival the PU class.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, sicat said:

bored

tried to do it under bad ping

(subtitles for my banter)

still fast enough tho

I've never known the giant worms to do anything other than the 2nd one you come across. Try doing it skipping all the others. Also, your method of moving between bosses could be improved so that you are quicker at it. Other than that, that's a good timing.

• Like 1

Thanks for the valuable info. Really helps a lot. I guess I now hold the record.

There's still plenty of rooms for improvement. Lost direction after the first worm lol. Didn't skip third worm. 2nd and 3rd boss done slower than usual. Forgot to use nerve control agent all along. Dun have speed lingerie. Didn't use golden chrono.

• 3 weeks later...

thought I can share my Whipper running TT: Whippers can do it under 20 minutes, too. But I don't really want to call it "speed run" :D

pro side of being unable to skip the mobs: jewels, jewels, jewels

The healer at the start... I want the drugs she is on. The true boss in this dungeon.

The run from first to second boss always has me guessing where to stop to do mobs, usually the crowd gets too large if you don't stop midway. From there on the dungeon is just cruising boss to boss.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

finally, a dps medic

not the fastest run, by over a minute (triggering too many mobs everywhere), but a nice deja vu of old Abyssal Temple runs: the minions debuff helps to melt the first boss from 55% to 0% in 12 seconds. At the second boss I cancel the definsive buff with Veil of Pain (knowing I can't stop the minion with weak arcana attacks I get ready for a buffed kali burst hoping to cancel the buff).