Increase pet mistery box from 2 to 3 or 4.

Tuti

Since release of legendary pets, people are looking for a lot of pets to fuse. If i'm not mistaken even Jordan said that he wanted to give more options on prays so people could try different combinations.
But VGN chooses pets from suggestions, and if you pay attention to world/peer chat and suggestion post, you will see that people are looking for different pets than the ones being suggested.
So I think it would be nice to add one or maybe two more pet mistery boxes and create a rotation with prays people are looking for (Like the 15% p/m-atk pets, m/p-dmg dealt, stuff like that). Or instead of making a rotation create a pool for 3rd/4th mistery box, or asking in VGN Discord server for what people want.

I'm not trying to blame VGN or people who are suggesting pets (Obviously people are here to ask what they need/want, that's normal), but I think we had 15% staff pets 2 or 3 times on boxes, 10% healing skills also 2 or 3, while none Club pet or Gun pet.
So I feel like increasing the ammount of boxes to keep 2 pets from suggestions and 2 from votes/rotation can be good.

• VGN GM

My only worry about doing this would burn through the new pets so fast that they become overspent and after these asside from making legendary versions of existing pets we're almost all out of new pets. We have like 90% of AK pets and thats pretty much everything from TS when that was released.

So I'm not sure if this is a super good idea but then again maybe for the easter week we can do this since its a holiday.

2 hours ago, Jordan said:

My only worry about doing this would burn through the new pets so fast that they become overspent and after these asside from making legendary versions of existing pets we're almost all out of new pets. We have like 90% of AK pets and thats pretty much everything from TS when that was released.

So I'm not sure if this is a super good idea but then again maybe for the easter week we can do this since its a holiday.

Hmm, being honest it's hard to think we will have issues with 'lack of pets" because people will still want repeated pets after you finish a "rotation" with all pets (which would take long since the ammount of pets and considering it changes once a week).
I say that because we can see Cestus prime pet, once sold for 120 or max 140k but after sometime people started paying 200k because they wanted the pray, regarless of pet.
But I understand that there are some people who are more interested in pets itself than the prays.
Then my suggestion is to increase it to 3 boxes, then each week you add two posts from suggestion and another for discord vote.
There are other things you can do, like having a weekend special mistery box with only those kind of prays people want to fuse, but I'm not sure if you can add on website system a box that will only appear on weekend days. but if you can u could add along with the 2 usual mistery boxes one more that will have on saturday/sunday m-dmg dealt, or p-dmg dealt, or cestus 15%, one of those.

Ah, also, I'd like to see after those new pets some old bosses or even mobs as pets, like you did with Mori-Mori, Kimba or Primordial Bug.
Like a Juan pet, or a Chino/Karen pet, but as legendary boxes pet, not event pets.

On 3/14/2020 at 12:33 PM, Jordan said:

maybe u can do this 1st week of all month put 3 o 4 pet box