Sign in to follow this  
Jordan

Looking for Content Suggestions

Information

Hey everyone I know things have been slightly quiet since the last update since I've had some other things to sort out in real life which some of you might have heard or might not of but I'm now looking into to what direction to go for Eden for the next 6 months to a year. Usually I have everything figured out and I'm even usually thinking 2-3 patches ahead of the current one but now I'm asking you guys the community to help me pick the next direction to take this game into.

Just to add I know there is a number of players who are wanting to suggest a classic server done right and although we're listening to this and ever since the last thread there have been many discussions about this. If we plan to go ahead with one there will be a post specifically aimed to discuss that so this is not the place to do so. However, if you do want a classic server you can show some support for our current server this is the best way to show some support to us as a network so that we know its worth investing our time into it (As Bash mentioned in the previous thread). So please do not overtake this thread about this topic as that is not what we're asking for here.

This thread is also not about bugs and Quality of Life changes. Again if you have these kind of changes there is other means to get them to me via the suggestions section on the forum. Again although we appreciate all suggestions and bug reports please note this is not the place for them as this is specifically aimed for bigger changes for the game as a whole.

What are we looking for?

What we are looking for is suggestions of content for the future of Eden Eternal Vendetta. Whether it's new trials (or even dungeons with a unqiue spin) with new gear, maybe new types of gear like Monster Stones and the sorts of effects you might want a piece of gear to have. Any and all suggestions that are related to the future of the game are welcome here but remember the more detail the better. You can also add to other ideas made by other players as the discussion is open. However, I will add to please don't be disheartend if I tell you an idea isn't quite possible or the time it would take to make is just too long just try to cut things down or find work arounds that can maybe make the idea more possible even if it isn't as great as you intitially envisioned it. If the idea is really good and well detailed there is a good chance we can discuss it in greater lengths privately and you can even be involved in the creation of the idea and help test it.

How to go about it?

Well first and foremost make sure to think your idea out properly make sure its something that a player would enjoy / want.

Second make sure to format your post correctly, It's hard to give out good information in a wall of text as it's a lot harder to take in all the information.

Third be respectful to everyone elses ideas. If someone else has an idea that seems to be better or more feasible doesn't mean your idea is off the cards. It could be done later on or slightly tweaked and done in a future update.

Side note, if you want to message your suggestions privately you can also use a ticket. I'd prefer it to be an open discussion here but I know some people may be shy so I'm open to the option of tickets too.

Final Thoughts

All though this isn't an event of such like the Class Creation event I will be giving out some small prizes to those who put in the effort. These prizes are not decided yet as this post is not about that its about improving the quality of the game for you. However, hard work deserves rewards so I will definatly be giving those who put effort in something at the end to thank you for your time and hard work.

Thank you for reading and lets make 2020 a fun year here!

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

Even tho some people hated DS and still aren't willing to do it (Some just even finish a few times and then buy boxes or finish once for tittle, but once doesn't even do that), I feel like sometimes gearing in EE is too easy, because eventually you will be able to even solo trials.
So I wish we could get a new dungeon like DS/GoP for new awaken level 115 weapons.
I mean, there are some stuff in DS that just makes it longer (Like Eis removing 100% of your damage if you don't stop hitting. That's not a hard mechanic or anything, it just makes you stop hitting for 7 seconds), so I think we can look for some mechanics that makes a dungeon impossible to finish with less than 5 players, but without taking 40+ mins like DS (Not to mention it can have much less HP so it's faster). Note: I don't want to criticize your work in DS, I just want to make clear to whoever reads it that I'm looking for something hard but not as hard or longer as DS runs)
I feel like one big problem Eden always had is while it's hard for new players to gear, it's easier for the one who are already geared in current patch, so they will just get all new trophies, awaken sets, weapons they need really quickly and then server activity goes down not much longer after a patch.
So if we find a point where we can make a "new DS" enjoyable, not much longer than 15 minutes runs (without 4T pots) and that doesn't exclude people who doesn't have the best of gears, and with some mechanics it's impossible to do without 5 mans, we could have a community more united and active.
One thing I want to add, isn't every uncommon in EE to having old gears better than some of new gears (Like 95 awaken vs Lv100 sets, Zigbar combo for tanking, etc), but I wish that didn't happened to "New DS awaken weapons", that you look for a limit where u can make it surelly better than anything we had before but without making it reallllyyyyy broken, this way more people will be willing to finish it.
I have some ideas on how to bring people without many gears close to people fully geared for this new dungeons. Nothing like "get it free so u can join new trials" more like something they wil have to work for, but first lemme know If anyone enjoys this kind of idea before discussing more about it.
Also, to make something like that it would be nice if you could add a weapon star system.
Lemme know what you think about it. (Sorry I know you wanted shorter texts)

• Like 4

Eden Eternal Vendetta for like 5 years has being the BEST Eden Eternal Server.
But after ''Hard'' contents the time requiriment to play the game has increased, i agree we need mechanics and stuff that need brain and time, but this killed the economy based on needed HF120 to craft and some was like 8k when ppl started to do now is 4,4k.I Know you have provided new content to farm gold and added some new ways to farm it afk, like fishing rood gathering.
But its time, MMORPG need time.
I've spend 18h per day with new contents and did most of them, they are amazing and i had fun with it.
PvP is so nice, but players arent, some guilds with good people just die cause ''balancement'' they don't care about getting fun, they just want 1k daily gold and reason to be toxic, this will happen always in all servers i also understand.
My suggestion for normal classes made me feel so better ingame, i geared then , but i can't play it now.
TW i can't find 1x1 combats or 3x1 combats, always 10x1 or 20x1, also i don't wanna defend my guild juguito , they are toxic too, they trash talk, i do it too, they abuse of alts like other guild does... Winning matters by any ways.
PvE:Awaken armors,awaken weapons,boss combos... all reminds me lv75 cap, but isn't the same, 193 Frisaya's killed in 2 months: 0 RINGS 0 Trophy, i tried to use 6 alts inside with bag full but 0 drops anyway, too hard for something i was going to use just for 30 min per day.
P DPS PvE always better than M-DPS.
MDPS PvP better than P-DPS but isn't impossible to play as P-DPS.
Classes rebalance: improve in game life, make ppl play with other classes, put other classes in meta, thank you very much for that.
Even improving in new contents , new dng,new weapons,new sets, new new new, always take time,gold,party... yeah party...i play solo @Jordan after acidently take Blade Trophy from iRed on Main Server i got kicked from HelloMyNameIs , started to play as Solo player, took me 8 months to awaken lv75 axe cause Manor drop sucks xD, on vendetta 90% of new content need ppl, be guildie isn't my best thing, now i feel better with then but i depend of their stats and stuff to do stuff, when was solable things was better cause 1 player was the total diference.
Suggestion:Make good rewards for normal classes TW making ppl play that, remove Gold Salary, isn't necessary, just put an buff like normal class have now , improving on CP/EXP/Loot and other stuff like.
Elysian Island was SO FUN at cap 75 (my opnion) and now i just log there with 8 alts hit boss for free Power/Guard Scroll and EC fragments. (Rework it with insane rewards, Glory Gift Bag random box: change of getting 1-10) or coronas or something that ppl need, like item to deliver to NPC and recive MASSIVE amount of CP.
10x10 as normal class only
Montly Event: i've posted on Event Suggestion and will Copy and paste here.

Besieged Arena

At lv 85 cap we got Besieged Arena on Aeria Server,there bosses from lv85 trial spawn and we have gears inside (Lv85 ones),theres also had daily/rep quest (i forgot) which gives ticked to exchange for weapon legendary (Treasure Fleshrender).
This one can be good if change boss HP/Skill DMG.
Also change rewards monthly:
2 entrances with rep quest which give 1 item, put npc to exchange old event costumes (Halloween 2017-2018 and others) 30 medals for each costume.
Can have an rotation for costumes,also with mounts if needed,add new costumes and mounts too.
If idea from using old event costumes get discarted just add new costumes.
For bosses drop just change then for  lv75 gold gears (BP Only for sets), i remember there drop crafted sets but don't have reason to repeat that. (This one is a little improviment for NCTW)
For General drops(Cores/Hearts) use TK box with random ones.
Theres appears 1 box after every boss put mail reward (Like TK system) giving an box which have exclusive item (Like Temple Pegasus-TK/Demon Wings-TA/Etherworld Beast-ST and others)

Add Title for this dng (30 ticket) = 15% cp/exp

This is my suggestion, thank you for the last 4-5 years idk xD

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Tuti said:

Lemme know what you think about it. (Sorry I know you wanted shorter texts)

Although I'd like to respond with your post I think its not a bad idea and I know theres a good number of players interested in this content. Since even though DS got a lot of hate it also got a lot of praise since it was something nobody thought was capable of. However the main reason for my response is because you're the second person who has said the I know you wanted shorter texts.

I just wanted to clarify that this was not what I meant. Your message can be as long as you want. What I meant was not just to type one big long post but rather break the post up and be clear on your suggestion. Like give titles for different sections and use new lines every so often. I was more talking in the sense of being easier to read so I don't miss any information or miss read something. Just space some stuff out so that information is clear and easy to read, helps prevent missinterpretation and confusion.

Edit: I will respond properly to posts just want to give the post some time to get some suggestions so I can sit down and spend some time going over the ideas.

• Like 2

Change anura alchemy "Enchanced CP/EXP/Awaken CP charm I/II/III" to work with NT ones.

Instead of transforming a tradable charm via the racial crafting, that same skill could create an NT item to combine with the charms in the arcane box.

If the charm is NT: NT charm + racial item = NT enchanced charm,

if the charm is tradable: Tradable charm + racial item = tradable enchanced charm.

• Like 1

Oh, I forgot to say but something I really would like to see for next patchs are a rework of racial passives and skills.
Some of they are useless, like human GK healing 15% p-atk/m-atk with rapier.
I know some races are supposed to be better at x or y class, but I think we could have a passive that is at least usefull with all classes and races.

And maybe buffing some passives? I can reach 100% m-crit rate on human holy sage, for exemple without losing to much of anything. I'd like to see a cap where only Halfkin holy sage with his m-crit rate passive can reach 100% m-crit rate easily, other races would have to choose between losing 1 or 2 stats to reach 100% m-crit rate. But they would have better passives, instead of 5% Move speed on Zumi, having block so Zumi would be the only race to cap block on HS, while anuran gets more healing, etc.

I know that's not something easy to do, it's actually very hard.
But that would mean we could have more build variety and also would feel more rewarding to gear every classes.

(All those passives I said was just an example, I know u can reach really good stats with any race but for me that's the problem, I feel like with some classes one specific race can't be as good as other, like Human 15% p-atk with Sword in BA vs -30% malice for Halfkin, while with other classes some racial feels like isn't really helping since any HS can reach 100% m-crit easy and not just Halfkin that have the 20% passive)

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Tuti said:

Oh, I forgot to say but something I really would like to see for next patchs are a rework of racial passives and skills.
Some of they are useless.

Agreed. Some racial pasives are totally useless on both awaken classes. For example Anura Awaken Lumis have +5% cast... All Holy blade and Darkness blade have instant cast skills. Besides 5%?... come on... its like having Gheal on those classes.

New battle map suggestion

Map model : Black flame peak 

Boss amount : 5

Boss models :       Boss A = first boss of fort vedure dgn

Boss B = first boss century dgn 

Boss C = Like the medusa monsters from meerysha (the snake women)

Boss D = like Gaddis (thats the last boss in Guillotine)

Boss E = like the boss from twinsage with this 2 heads (Omar)

Boss abilities , names , colors , rewards and locations on the map

Boss A 

Name : Seth 

Titel   : Bone crusher

Color : If u can change the color of old boss models then maybe make his fur black and his eyes red so he fits in the map.

Skills:  1. skill : deals triple hit strike dmg and knocks the target 10 meter away (single target) (cooldown 7                           sec)

2. skill: marks one target and deals all 0,5secs 10% MAX HP dmg over 5 seconds (cooldown                                   10sec and cant be removed)

3. skill: reduces all resistance of all enemies around 20 meter by 10 can stack up 5 times                                          (cooldown 5 sec , can be removed)

4. skill: heals himself by 20% of the damage taken (cooldown 8 sec and can be removed with                                   buff removing   trophies for example)

Rewards : Seths bloody club (trophy)

Passive  trophy effect : HP increased by 2k (white HP), str and lck increased by 400 (green stat) , patk                                             increased by 7% ,physical dmg   increased by 5% .

Active  trophy effect    : 5% chance to increase the patk by 20k , critr by 500 and double hit chance by                                             10% and triple hit by 5% . 

Boss location : X 110 Y 65

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boss B 

Name : Kebobrokan

Titel   : The depravity

Color : the same like in century dgn

skills :  1. skill :  summons 3 small clones of himself . First clone can only be killed by fire dmg , second                                 clone can only be  killed by holy dmg and third clone can only be killed by nature dmg.                                   While the copies are alive  Kebobrokan   recives 75% less dmg (25% for each colone)and                             deals 30% more dmg (10% for each   clone). (12 second cooldown)

2. skill :  deals double hit dark dmg to all enemies around 15 meters and reduce their cast                                           speed  , atk speed and  movementspeed by 20%. stacks up 3 times and can be                                             removed. (5  sec cooldown)

3. skill : Kebobrokan buffs himself with a shadow shield which reduces the acc of all enemies by                                60% if they hit him and also reflect 15k dmg for each time they hit kebobrokan. can be                                  removed with buff removing trophies. Cooldown 15 seconds

4. skill : Kebobrokan let under his enemies spawn a dark slime field (like the fields from                                              skytower/daylight forest or  DL mobs) which deals 8% max HP all 0.5 secs aslong the                                    enemy stays in the slime field. The slime fields disapear  after 8 seconds. cooldown 20                                  seconds.

Reward : Kebobrokans slimy eye (Trophy)

passive effect : 2000 HP (white stat) ,str and int increased by 300 (green stat),  matk and patk increased                               by 5% and magical /physical dmg increased by 3%.

active effect   : 10% chance to increases matk and patk by 15k , mcritr and pcritr by 350. The trophy has                              3% chance to give the  whole party the buff Kebobrokans slime blessing which decreases                            the acc of all enemies which hit you by 150  can stack up 3 times. 

Boss location : X 263 Y 345 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boss C

Name : Hecate 

Titel   : Snake Goddess

Color : dark purple tail , black dress , white skin , red hair

skills :  1. skill : Hecate makes all players blind . blind player cant deal dmg  and recives 60% more dmg.                              One player recive  before starting the fight a aura from Athena Marie (this npc will be close                             to the boss before u start the fight just talk  with her to recive the buff) with that buff u                                    have  to walk through the blind players to remove the blind debuff.  Cooldown  13 secs.

2. skill : Hecate casts 5 sec and then she deals triple hit nature dmg to all enemies in 20 meters .                               cooldown 8 sec

3. skill : Hecate buff herself with "Miasma of the snake goddess" . Miasma of the snake goddess                               let Hecate poison  all her enemies and make them lose 5% matk / patk , stack up 20                                     times . that buff cant be removed by buff  removing trophies the player with the athena                                   marie buff need to remove it from Hecate . cooldown 5 sec. 

4. skill : hecate deals double hit holy dmg and spawns her snake underlings (they look like the 3.                               boss of sacred  grove) those underlings can reduce the weapon atk to 0 if they hit u.                                     cooldown 3 secs.

Reward : Hecates seductive mask

passive effect : 2000 HP (white HP) 400 int and lck (green int) , 10% matk , 5% mcritr , 5% castspeed , 5% parry.

active effect    : has a 5% chance to increase the matk by 25k , int by 15 % and  magic dmg dealt by 3%.                               the trophy has also a   3% chance to buff the player with the "Poison of the snake                                         goddess " buff which reduces the movementspeed    of players which hit the player with                               this effect by 20% and increase the dmg taken of enemies by 3%.

Boss location : X 464 Y 490

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boss D

Name : Odin

Titel : Horsed Demon

Color : If u can change the color then dark red maybe or black again

skills :  1. skill : deals thunder dmg to all enemies in 30 meters and increase their dmg taken by 15%, can                            be removed . cooldown 5 sec

2. skill : deals 99999999 dmg to all enemies which are not inside the safe spots around Odin in                                  30 meter.  Everyone  inside the safe spot recives 10% MAX HP dmg each second and                                  dmg taken increased by 20% . cooldown  7 sec

3. skill :  Heals odin by 20% HP. 15 sec cooldown

4. skill : deals triple hit strike dmg to all enemies in 20 meters and reduce their pheal by 60%.                                    cooldown 10 sec

Reward : Odins demonic saddle

passive effect : 2000 HP (white stat), 400 wis and agi (green stat), 5% cast speed , 5% gheal , 600 mcritr                             (green stat).

active effect : 5% chance to increase gheal by 5% , can stack up 3 times. decreases the dmg by 10% .                              has a 1% chance to  increase the heal by 1.25%. (cooldown 10 sec)

Boss location : X 498 Y 110

Boss E

Name : Ghido

Titel : Demonic Brothers

Color : can stay the same in my opinion . 

Skills :  1. skill : deals quadruple slash dmg to all enemies in a fan shaped area and fears them for 3 sec .                            7 sec cooldown

2. skill : Ghido buffs himself each attack against him increases his dmg by 1% can stack up 100                                times. 10 sec  cooldown.

3. skill Ghido deals double hit dmg to all enemies around 30 meters and gives them a debuff                                   which decreases their  dmg dealt by 1% , stacks up 100 times and deals the player for                                 each time u hit  Ghido 10k dmg. 12 sec cooldown

4. skill : Ghido buffs himself with a 100% reflect buff. 6 sec cooldown

Reward : Ghidos hard skin

passive effect : 3100 HP (white stat) , 2000 HP (green stat) , reflects 5% dmg back to the target , 10% def .

active effect : 5% chance to decrease the dmg taken by 4000 and 1% chance that each skill or normal                               attack heals the player by 5% dmg dealt.

Boss location : X 79 Y 445 

I forgot to add the resistance to each trophy 

all boss trophies give 3 physical res and 5 elemental res

• Like 4

New PVP Content and Ranks.

I am playing this game less and less ,while investing time to pve gearup just for to be awake in a specific
time of TW and GVG that last pathetic 30 mins that doesnt even get me started furious which making me
simply to jump to other mmo.

WE need everlasting furious pvp .    enuf of sakura haha hihi testing, or circuing around fountain in Aven staring at the screen, sometimes ppl go Sakura and tryhard inventing hide-seek-assasinate games but it aint working if isnt real game restrictions and built-in rule protocols

So, open world map, an every day 24h pvp with kills and ranks closely like in games Scarlet Blade and Shaiya.

2 NPCs in Aven, one for join red team other is blue, inside people forming raids, everytime a player is killed
whole raid gets 1 kill (must be this way cuz healer and  tank must also rank somehow with  their
contribution in pvp), main drive is ppl wana be higher rank but at risk because every death is minus 1f or
0.5f (downgrading rank, dont feed other side and wait for even numbered to push)  

Meanwhile there are crystals in the map  1 to 3 that when one side kills a crystal it gets 30% patk matk or
some way of boost ,idk , keep battles going, tactic waitings etc..

Now what interest u the most is business mechanic and making real cash with selling vouchers.
Item mall voucher tiers that gives 1.5f , 2f, 2.5f  kill multiplier , normally is 1 per kill/death.
also Loosing vouchers that makes u lose 0.5 kills upon death (preventive-like voucher)

(Long-term possibility) Every year, maybe, ranks should get downgraded by 50% of what u earned. This keep players simply fight forever 50% of  50% of 50% every year cut down.

The ranks in pvp are visible with a symbol like |||  >   >>   >>>  ** next to ur name will make even
nonpvpers join and leech a kill or 2, u need some kind of form to make ppl stay in EE to emo-rage, feeling
to play and test builds and change classes etc..

Major flaw to this pvp content is one person making 10 accounts to go inside and kill and rank on its own(
this is called statpad like in shaiya)

- possible fix is getting a kill but only when both sides interchange some damage amount, or  cant  get a kill if a raid is less then 10 ppl, forcing cheater that wants to rank with many clients to must run 10 clients, gearscore works also meaning cant get a kill from a player with low stats and lvl,

death-kill cooldown toward counting a kill also works meaning if they kill u, u wont get them a kill in next 1min if u die again, "slowing down getting kills behaviour"... rn i cant think of more preventive solutions..

So this is many IF IF IF for u Jordan, u cant do this? but maybe in some form relative to this one.  Making Web page with ranks and kills and icons is also viable, connected with game database.

• Like 5

Make a GvG for Normal Class, A dungeon restricted for normal class only so that you can use your set that you geared on nctw 

And make some items that will boost the normal class skills on that certain dungeon

It's just like a classic server but on our server if it's possible so people can enjoy both awaken and normal class and have some variety

And make a channel only for normal class if possible too so people can switch to awaken or normal class channel without having to create another character

Thanks

• Like 1

I have been letting some of the ideas boil up so that I could go over them together so I'll have a crack at some of them now 😁

21 hours ago, Tuti said:

~New DS type suggestion~

New dungeon's with mechanics are definatly something people like, I know there was a couple of complaints about the difficulty of DS but most of this was down to players being used to EE content being very easy. I get the time thing was an issue but it's kind of hard to make something hard if the fight is short, a longer fight gives more room for error and not just a quick burst. Maybe a good thing to pull from this though could be doing something more along the lines of the 25 man dungeon (Not for 25 people though, 5 is usually the best for difficulty), a boss thats very mechanically challenging but only having 1 boss per run. That way the dungeon might only take 10mins for people to beat but it still keeps its challenge in action.

Idk what you think of something like this?

19 hours ago, AxlWolfang said:

Although I did state Quality of Lift changes are to be suggested in suggestions I'll just clarify that NT charms and Trade charms are two serporate items. There for they cannot use the same racial as racials don't have an either or item option (Arcane Box Does however).

18 hours ago, Tuti said:

This would be QOL.

14 hours ago, naru said:

Very good suggestion framework I like this. However, we usually need a level cap change to compensate for a new running area so I'm not sure if this would quite fit into the game right now. However, maybe we can do something else with it in terms of maybe doing a battle map designed to be just a battle map. So the main desire to come here would be to fight bosses and not really to run for EXP.

What do you think?

3 hours ago, Stupefy said:

Definatly something I've always wanted to do is have a PvP map but it would be hard to do teams so to speak. Maybe we can try rework this so the map functions a bit more like Sakura Island where you form your own teams inside rather than picking red or blue team? I mean I might be able to add the teams but I'd have to sit down and really dig deep before being able to say yes.

Something I always wanted to add however is a PvP map with bosses in it, a bit like Elysian but done better having the map open 24/7.

Another thing could be added to this idea where instead of it being party based it's guild based. Then every couple of hours it could reset and whatever guild held the crystals the longest gets points. I'm not sure if 24 hours is good for this idea, maybe just 6 hours in the games prime time but it's definatly something worth considering.

44 minutes ago, COmetkun99 said:

Sadly it just doesn't really feel the same as having normal classes back at their prime. Although I think classic TW right now is in a good state I just feel like it isn't quite the same. Whether its class expertise or KP thats messing it up I'm not sure. It just seems to be the opinion of most that it doesn't feel right. I am however open to these ideas and have been for a long time but yet nobody has really bothered to ask me to do it. It seems like nothing really gets suggested about normal class TW, ever since i made the gear practically free nobody ever talks to me about it anymore.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Jordan said:

Very good suggestion framework I like this. However, we usually need a level cap change to compensate for a new running area so I'm not sure if this would quite fit into the game right now. However, maybe we can do something else with it in terms of maybe doing a battle map designed to be just a battle map. So the main desire to come here would be to fight bosses and not really to run for EXP.

What do you think?

If u dont increase the level cap then yes why not i mean difficult boss fights are cool too and maybe make the bosses lv 120 so we cant just be 10 level above them and do more dmg against the bosses. And also low drop chance of the trophies so we cant just farm it 2 days and after getting the trophy bye . 

18 minutes ago, Jordan said:

New dungeon's with mechanics are definatly something people like, I know there was a couple of complaints about the difficulty of DS but most of this was down to players being used to EE content being very easy. I get the time thing was an issue but it's kind of hard to make something hard if the fight is short, a longer fight gives more room for error and not just a quick burst. Maybe a good thing to pull from this though could be doing something more along the lines of the 25 man dungeon (Not for 25 people though, 5 is usually the best for difficulty), a boss thats very mechanically challenging but only having 1 boss per run. That way the dungeon might only take 10mins for people to beat but it still keeps its challenge in action.

Idk what you think of something like this?

I think, if you plan on doing something in that way, it doesn't need to be that short.
People are doing trials right now in about 6 minutes per run. There are 20 runs = 2 hours.
If you make a dungeon with 2 bosses and like, around 25 minutes per run,, max 5 runs per day, it will be almost the same amount we need to make all trials.
I believe that 2 bosses might be better because: u can explore more mechanics and it might be easier to balance rewards.
Lets say that one boss will give rewards for m-dps weapons and the other for p-dps. If it's just one boss, means we have to repeat the dungeon more and more each weapon we want. (I know I asked for something players will need time to gear, but taking too much is also not good)
I don't think it's going to be something easy to balance time needed to finish x rewards x time needed to awaken a weapon, so having two bosses gives you more ways to work the rewards instead of just feending one boss with a lots of rewards so people don't get annoyed they want to build a Asura for PVE but healer for PVP for example.

3 minutes ago, Tuti said:

I think, if you plan on doing something in that way, it doesn't need to be that short.
People are doing trials right now in about 6 minutes per run. There are 20 runs = 2 hours.
If you make a dungeon with 2 bosses and like, around 25 minutes per run,, max 5 runs per day, it will be almost the same amount we need to make all trials.
I believe that 2 bosses might be better because: u can explore more mechanics and it might be easier to balance rewards.
Lets say that one boss will give rewards for m-dps weapons and the other for p-dps. If it's just one boss, means we have to repeat the dungeon more and more each weapon we want. (I know I asked for something players will need time to gear, but taking too much is also not good)
I don't think it's going to be something easy to balance time needed to finish x rewards x time needed to awaken a weapon, so having two bosses gives you more ways to work the rewards instead of just feending one boss with a lots of rewards so people don't get annoyed they want to build a Asura for PVE but healer for PVP for example.

Well an alternative could be multiple dungeons too with different bosses, could change daily or be 1 run of each aswell. There's a number of ways to go about it but 2 bosses is also fine.

I would however want to try an avoid Awaken weapons for a little bit since it took me a day to make each weapon and I have to make them manually in hexadecimal so it's quite stressful work. But I'm definatly not against maybe adding some sort of weapon enhancements or enhanced weapons behind this sort of wall.

10 minutes ago, naru said:

If u dont increase the level cap then yes why not i mean difficult boss fights are cool too and maybe make the bosses lv 120 so we cant just be 10 level above them and do more dmg against the bosses. And also low drop chance of the trophies so we cant just farm it 2 days and after getting the trophy bye . 

Definately a possible idea to go for, maybe it would be better to make it more of a trophy is normal then have some gear gated behind some materials or a quest that requires the bosses n amount of times. Since a low drop rate can still be one kill and done so I'd definatly want to give purpose behind going back to the boss.

1 minute ago, Jordan said:

Well an alternative could be multiple dungeons too with different bosses, could change daily or be 1 run of each aswell. There's a number of ways to go about it but 2 bosses is also fine.

I would however want to try an avoid Awaken weapons for a little bit since it took me a day to make each weapon and I have to make them manually in hexadecimal so it's quite stressful work. But I'm definatly not against maybe adding some sort of weapon enhancements or enhanced weapons behind this sort of wall.

Definately a possible idea to go for, maybe it would be better to make it more of a trophy is normal then have some gear gated behind some materials or a quest that requires the bosses n amount of times. Since a low drop rate can still be one kill and done so I'd definatly want to give purpose behind going back to the boss.

OOOOOO I'd love it.

Me and Looni already talked about enchanted weapons, a weapon you get after awaken that gives a bit more stats/attack than the awaken but has no durability (doesn't break), we just though you would hate the idea.
Is it possible and something you willing to do? Also, possible/easy (compared to creating new awakens) with awaken lv100 and lv110 weapons?
It's even better because I don't know if you saw I suggested Lv8 weapon enchants being level 100 so we can use in awaken weapons, so the enchanted version of a current weapon could be level 105/110.

9 minutes ago, Jordan said:

yea thats fine too but i mean after finishing the quest u would get the trophy for sure which sounds kinda easy too . Or you make the bosses drop few mats and u need to farm idk like 40 mats of one boss and some others from the monsters on this map to finish the quest for the trophy . Ofc low drop chance for the mats :D

AIfgkgW.pngLpkz7qw.pngH4OY2P8.png

Notes and Other Suggestions

Depending on the context of the boss to be used either forGOP 3 or other, they will fit those roles and will have buffs or nerfs necessary. The reward for them will also depend on which they are to be used, I’d Suggest a Bind on Equip type of reward/drop system but it might have really bad consequences

Other Suggestions

A 10 Floor Level Type of Soloable Dungeon

progression is saved by receiving floor token each levels or any type of way of saving progression. soloing the   bosses in each  floors will depend on how player think of a   way to (Solo by Exec, Kiting with Riflee with Slow trophies,   mimic mind control, DT kite, etc etc, have npc buff other   class to make them available solo too, ie make boss   susceptible to pierce so we use riflee instead of exec.) I   really enjoyed soloing Daylight Forest, cosmetics and the   mount are very nice rewards and motivate people to do   them .

Player Role model rankings/Helpful player Rankings

Basically when you right click people you can have the   option of commending them and give them points in the   ranking board, this makes helping people have an   incentive to help newbies and not feel like a waste of time,   however this mechanic might really be abused by alts 

I would also like to reinforce the suggestion on a Battleroyal Map/PVP map with bosses.

If any of these are possible/programmable id like to help specify on the Bosses’ names, lore and skill.

Sorry for wall of text qwq

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Dissatisfaction said:

Definatly well formatted, don't have to apologise as not a wall of text :P

I think some mechanics need some work still but there is a couple of nice ides such as the resistance roulette type mechanic. I do however like the detail and images to help visualize the suggestions. I would also suggest it might not be a bad idea to look at some maps in Eden Eternal / Aura Kindgom or Twin Saga to see if there is any you think might suite the dungeon.

As for the 10 Floor Type thing, Unfortunately we cannot do anything like this as the game is only designed to have 1 dungeon like this (Sky Tower). This was likely an experiment X-Legend where doing in order to have a good system for Aura Kingdom. We might be able to do a wave like system instead a bit like dreadlore.

I think a commend button could be nice. I have some theorys on how exactly we could make it none abusable but would require some manual verification.

• Like 1

Suggestion for the new classic server

I think its already pretty obvious that the main server was at the beginning without dgn caps (0/2 and 0/10) very unbalanced. People with gear could easy farm more than 1k gold each day in dgns like veningfang (lv 50 cap). 1k gold was in that cap alot of gold and thanks to that people the prices became totally bullshit in eden . Thats why i suggest even if its pretty obvious and i think jordan would have do this anyways

• dgn caps 0/2 and 0/10 
  • Maybe more events like the old boss spawn event where a gm spawned first 1 boss then 2 and at the end there were like 20+ bosses in aven. So ppl dont get to fast tired of this server .
  • lower droprate than the current vendetta p server . 
  • Maybe a normal class shaman buff, so we can use shaman as heal too and not cleric only.
  • And i dont know which level cap u guys want to go for lv 65 or 75, if its 65 then maybe a bard buff too if its 75 then not cuz of the lv 75 awa guitar . That thing makes bard more viable without that guitar bye bard tbh in my opinion .
  • Maybe a dgn like Gop for normal classes in end game (if possible).
  • A tank buff so they dont become useless after everyone is geared. We used in german server Knights until lv 60 and sometimes in lv 65 trials and after that they disapeared because mages just took the aggro everytime anyways and we could easy tank bosses without a real tank.
  • and maybe start with one cap like lv 60 or 65 so we can get gear first for the high caps if u want to go over 65. 

i have a little thing to ask, u know EE consumes way more memory than others games with same size, there is any way to fix it? to reduce crash problems and things like that. I really want to see a whole patch focused on fix client side problems, cuz don't matter how many years pass or how good our pc's are, we still have problems with the game, and its not cuz all updates from here, its the game itself.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Cursed said:

i have a little thing to ask, u know EE consumes way more memory than others games with same size, there is any way to fix it? to reduce crash problems and things like that. I really want to see a whole patch focused on fix client side problems, cuz don't matter how many years pass or how good our pc's are, we still have problems with the game, and its not cuz all updates from here, its the game itself.

Consuming memory isn't bad unless you consume too much which after many patches already optimizing these issues. Some patches to note off the top of my head:

https://forum.vendettagn.com/index.php?/topic/9688-client-side-patch/

https://forum.vendettagn.com/index.php?/topic/6550-patch-v40/

The reason it uses a lot of memory is so that it can pre-cache a lot of features which is a very very good thing. Without caching the game would run about 25% slower resulting in people with potato PC's not being able to play the game at all. This game is using libraries made in 2009 including both its engine libraries and direct x libraries. This is not something we can just pull out update and then plug back in, these are things that for the rest of the games existance people will have to deal with unless someone makes a remake of the game from scratch. Every time I find something that can be optimized I do so but asking me to go hunt them down is like putting me blindfolded in a maze and telling me go find your way out. If I find an issue then I resolve it whether thats a player tell me "ohh if you do this then this you crash" or I see a bit of code and say ohh thats really poor. However, in future please know memory use isn't always a bad thing, it means shorter loading times and less taxing gameplay as File IO is quite taxing.

Hello Jordan, hello everyone,

- For archive collectors, delete all quality white (and green?) Objects from the archive such as costumes for example, OR give the means to collect them somewhere, keep ? monster ? gold shop ?

- Improved the display of the Mystery Box, for what does not bind English it is difficult to search for the category in games, although we have a search bar in the archive.

5gp5.jpg

- Game shop, have the possibility to buy a predefined number (choose the number).

65xc.jpg

- Add a new location of light armor costume , like the yellow effect of gold armor or that of awake armor.

njvu.jpg

- All weapons awake in weapon costume.

• Like 1

I have a big idea for Jordan, I thought about it being the easiest to create (using the content of Eden) but it may take a long time to create.

And why not create a racing arena like Mario Kart and Crash Team Racing? with the Eden Eternal mount in combat mode (combat mount only in this arena).

Here is an idea (example) of the circuit

ds3t.jpg

race display

zfag.jpg

- Race of 5 players

- No monster on the map

- Combat mount with unique skill (all same speed)% speed to do with Jordan.

- All external movement speed bonuses deactivated in this arena

- 1 single skill usable in recharging via one of the small crystals on the ground.

- You just have to run on a blue crystal to randomly recharge one of the skills (not cumulative), the crystal becomes red for a few seconds, if you run on a red crystal there is no recharging.

- If Jordan can, we can't run
without frame

- If Jordan can, make a display that moves according to the classification of the players (right of screenshop) to know directly the first, second ext ....

- Try to find a solution to make a wall to avoid cheating, something beautiful or invisible wall.

- 8u6w.png Once the player activates it, increases movement speed by X-%

- d71t.png Once the player activates it, put an object behind him on the ground and atomize the player who touches it during X-second  (Jordan you can use a chest as an object, for example)

- mv2t.png Once the player activates it, knock out all players for X-second

- ox6d.png Once the player activates it, gives immunity against any enemy skill for X-second

- wy5m.png Once the player activates it, knock out the closest player for X-second (Jordan you can use the engineer nano robot spell (Missile destruction))

- znyc.png Once the player activates it, knock out player 1 of the race for X-second (Jordan you can use the engineer nano robot spell (Missile destruction))

If Jordan manages to create the racing arena, why not choose a frame choice from a list before starting the race (no need to buy the frame) .

• Like 1