Change how divorce system works.

Tuti

I just divorced Looni and then I saw I lost all my skills.

I didn't read (yea, my bad) so I didn't knew I'd lose all.

But people told me If I used unilateral divorce I'd keep the skills, WHICH DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE.
I choosed divorce agreement because it's obviously that when you decide to end things in a friendly way, things work out better, doesnt make ANY SENSE to lose my skills because I used this option, people who fight and make unilateral divorcing are the ones who should lose.

2 hours ago, infecttado said:

Make sense , if u want to F, someone after breaking that, both sides lose then.
I would like to don't change it :3

Only the person who perfom a unilateral divorce should lose skills.

Actually nobody should lose skills, because this way when someone don't want to divorce and other person wants to, nobody can hold any1
So just takes 10k, 100k gold from someone who wants to do a unilateral divorce, but leave our skills alone ;_: I feel dumb.

8 hours ago, Norleras said:

Sounds like Divorce in a nutshell for real life. lol

Marrying in real life is dumb because you're inviting the government and the church to your relationship for no reason.
I didn't expected to be the same in a game. GM's are taking my skills, anarchy should rise!

4 minutes ago, Cursed said:

if u delete the married character the other person will keep the ring forever. :c

I think he will lose the ring forever, or something like that, no?

Someone told me if ur couple is deleted u can't get rings anymore.

• VGN GM

I'm pretty sure the one sided divorce doesn't lose skills and I believe the reason they made it this way is they assume that people whos couple just dips on the game and doesn't come back then the person doesn't deserve to lose buffs. To be honest although this is fixable I just don't really see if getting much priority over new content and other bug fixes.

9 hours ago, Jordan said:

I'm pretty sure the one sided divorce doesn't lose skills and I believe the reason they made it this way is they assume that people whos couple just dips on the game and doesn't come back then the person doesn't deserve to lose buffs. To be honest although this is fixable I just don't really see if getting much priority over new content and other bug fixes.

Nah, isn't a priority thing, but I think it's best if no one lose the skills.
I'm really just upset I lost all mines and can't buff my couple :(