Eden Eternal constant Game crashes

LDGrinn

Hello, I've been playing for a month now and I am experiencing crashes often. In dungeons, trials, while entering a new zone, while just walking, while killing a boss.

I've tried to clean install, reconfigured all video and audio settings, Windowed mode etc.
Used Large Address Aware to help the game use more than 2 GB or RAM, but crashes still happen.

My most often error in the log is 0xC0000005 - The thread tried to read from or write to a virtual address for which it does not have the appropriate access.

Another one is  0x80000003 A breakpoint was encountered.

I had uploaded my most recent dump file over WeTransfer (removed username from logs).

https://we.tl/t-78rvQ6vdIT

Help, please 😔

• VGN GM

From looking at your logs it seems you where playing for 2-3 hours which if your playing in the new maps and new content this can be quite taxing on the game as a whole. Even before when I played back at 75 level cap you tend to find the need to restart the game every couple of hours to avoid any crashes.

I can only recommend turning some settings off like damage numbers (located in the Chr tab) and turning some of the graphics down. I wish there was more that we could help with but we don't have the tools to work with the dump and unless theres a sure fire way to cause the crashes you're getting its very hard for us to debug any issues with the game. (Believe me I've spent hours looking)

The game is already Large Address Aware by default so you don't have to worry about that.