Scarlet Blade closes

Yoshua

Chances are you have something running in the background that is interfering with SB and causing it to close.  Be sure to have all unnecessary applications you are not using while playing SB closed.

Please open Task Manager and show us the contents of the "Processes" tab.  This should give us a better idea as to what you're running that could be the issue.

Also refer to the following links for further assistance.  If still not sufficient, let the team know.

Just now, BesTweaveR said:

Is there any error that is shows as it closes? such as XIGN related issues ?

Update your DirectX files, make sure your Graphic card is updated to last driver/software.

Can you post your PC's specs?

man everything is alright with my pc.

20 hours ago, Norleras said:

You still didn't show us what you have running in the background through Task Manager.  There are a lot of programs/drivers out there can cause this.  Even Windows 10 Updates I've heard can mess things up.

its weird how the game was working all fine before and i dcd just now. and it shows me the black screen again. 

last time it got fixed because i re downloaded the game. now its showing me the same black screen again

• VGN GM

Any time the game black screens like that means something is blocking it from connecting to the login server.

Its just the means of finding WHAT is blocking your game from connecting.

I know you mentioned after Norleas that you still couldn't open it, but you didn't mention what you tried. So I'll say this anyway.

Typically its Anti-Virus/Firewall that blocks a connection, which is why the first thing ever done should be to manually add them as an exception. This website here can show you how to do that https://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/542-windows-firewall-add-remove-exception.html

Though its for an older windows version, the same gist applies for windows 10.