Sign in to follow this  
Bash

Rates

Which rates would you prefer?  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Which rates would you prefer?

• x1 Rates (With Weekend event of x2 each week)
    • x2 Rates
    • Same as EEV Awaken Server (x8)

okay so I shouldn’t be the one to say anything cause it took me over a year to level to even 100, though im at cap now, with 8x rates and im not even up to par with PvP standards... probably even 120 pve standards as well, but i was planning on switching to the classic server cause lv 60 cap was the time where I actually found the game again after being introduced by my brother to eden in general, and i really enjoyed it. Frankly having it at the base exp rate would give me time to actually do well and understand the classes instead of just spamming buttons or just doing what everyone else says to do.

3 hours ago, KageOnly said:

Classic server = no mimic i think ????

That's correct.

• Like 4

Well, as Jordan said before "ppl gonna get bored if we stuck in cap 65 for a long time and quit if nothing happens"

Then i'll just make a point here: we gonna rush to a full cap 65 in 2 weeks with 8x rates, so prepare to make a 2 month server. 

1th week: lvling rush
2th week: everyone full class gearing
4th week: most tryhard players almost full gear
6th week: ppl start to being bored
3th month: ppl start to quit due to nothing to do cause everyones full lv 65 in 2 days

thats what we want? i dun think the vanilla feeling about a classic server is a freaking 8x exp rate

i'm still voting for a 2~3x rate

• Like 11

Thankfully people are understanding we can't have stuff like x8 rates because we don't know how much content Jordan will be able to add (If any, if he have time, if there's content we can implement without losing classic vibe).
It's not about rates, anything that makes to quick/easy to level, farm, gear, upgrade, etc will only result in people getting bored and server closing early.

I remember playing EE since before The Reawakening update, even though Im still a noob and don't know much of the game, mostly went online to hang out with guildies, do trials and TW for fun because we only won every now and then, and I think is going to be a lot easier to quest and lvl up than then anyways because I remember that in order to complete a dungeon quest you had to enter in hard mode, so you had to look for parties anyway to continue to the next map, so I think it is going to be faster to proceed even with x1 exp.

Another off topic thing sorry for asking it here. Since there are no guides around for this caps, maybe some good soul with a lot of knowledge could make some guides about gearing classes, class certs and stuff, mechanics in different trials etc?

pls newcontent in the server, custom ideas, new custom dungeon, changing some uselesss passives ratials , 
can adding up ratials from cap 90-110 to lvl 1-50 (example: monster stone nerf) new symbols, new weapons with quest "s"
its not funny playing the same *%%· than oficial tyh

• Haha 2
  • Confused 4

49 minutes ago, Araragudnai said:

pls newcontent in the server, custom ideas, new custom dungeon, changing some uselesss passives ratials , 
can adding up ratials from cap 90-110 to lvl 1-50 (example: monster stone nerf) new symbols, new weapons with quest "s"

I don't really see the point in making a classic server just to add everything you like from 120 back to cap65, why don't stay in the awaken vgn server then.

Some things it's good to change but omg you guys want to custom the whole game.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Araragudnai said:

Everything you just said is laughable, if the classic server doesnt sound appealing to you like you just said then dont reply to the topic. Most of us want and welcome the idea of  Classic for the nostalgia of the old days. 

• Sad 1