Make territories reset on friday instead of monday

Tuti

As I mentioned in other posts, I believe it can create a more competitive PVP since most people will be able to find free time and join TW on weekeneds.
If it resets on monday, means weekend terriroty war isn't as important as monday, tuesday and wednesday since you will only be able to keep territories you won on weekened for 2 or 1 day.
If you're in a guild/region that most people aren't really able to join on weekdays tw, you have no reason to tryhard at Eden PVPwise, I believe that would help with that since everyone will be looking for weekend tws.

Also, If I'm not mistaken in Brazilian server we had a system that each territory had it's own reset time, which was before we are fighitng for him again. That's also a good system, if possible to implement, because this gives the importance to every tw both for weekdays and weekends days.
To me, both options are better than reseting on monday.

• VGN GM

The old system or atleast the standard on every aeria server I'm aware of was that TW's once on system 2.0 didn't reset it just was defended. However, this system proves to be bad as it causes people to actively avoid each other for free wins and then people kick up a fit when one guild trys to ruin anothers day by blocking the defence so it ends up being inactive tws every day. We tried it and it was the most inactive TW's ever got to the point of most people not even podding.

This system requires atleast 5-6 active guilds who can compete so that not all guilds can just claim a day which encourages the none capped guilds to compete for a steal.

TW 1.0 I was told defended every couple of days but that was down to how the system worked and not so much a design choice.